Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 876 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4906

    He may have desreved it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    I know for a fact that a monger got set up by one of his regular girls. She called him, he met her, she got in the car, they started to pull away and BAM! He is surrounded by cops. He got arrested and she walked away. So just because he felt safe, he let his guard down. He admitted to me he knew better, but felt safe. I think in retrospect he saw signs that things weren't right, but ignored them because it was a regular girl.

    !
    I had a girl tell me she set up a monger. But she did it because he srewed her over on their two previous dates. On the prior occasions he did not pay up the agreed upon amount so he had it coming. The first time he shorted her she accepted that he didn' t have the cash on him but when he did it a second time she felt payback was in order. If her story is true I don't blame her for setting the guy up.

  2. #4905
    I stopped by the K on Sat night but it was kind of quiet. Made eye contact with a girl at the 7-11 but when she came over to my car I noticed she had an Adam's apple. I passed and went on my way.

    Anyone know why there were hellicopters flying around with search lights? It kind of freaked me out after I noticed them so I didn't stick around.

  3. #4904

    Perhaps I was too subtle in my point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    There are rare occasions when a decoy will get into a car. The cops will bust the guy before he can drive off. It's quite rare however. I have seen on TV where they have done this in San Francisco and Las Vegas.
    As I said in my prior post:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...89#post1560289

    I know for a fact that a monger got set up by one of his regular girls. She called him, he met her, she got in the car, they started to pull away and BAM! He is surrounded by cops. He got arrested and she walked away. So just because he felt safe, he let his guard down. He admitted to me he knew better, but felt safe. I think in retrospect he saw signs that things weren't right, but ignored them because it was a regular girl.

    This is not some imagined incident. This was not In San Francisco nor in Las Vegas. It was right here. Local!

    But hey, I know what most think. It can't happen here or it will never happen to me!

    We all make our own choices and evaluate risks as we can. Just passing along info so others can make their own evaluation and factor that into how they calculate risk.

    Happy hunting!

  4. #4903

    Monday night

    Visited the K this past Monday. I was very tired around 10 pm and didn't partake. Highlight of my night was the decoy or street walker dressed up in the slutty police uniform. Second highlight was a flat tire. There are tons of gems in the city that's for sure.

  5. #4902

    Marie

    Hit the stroll last night around 9:30 and there were few girls out. I saw a short brunette on Hagert and a tall, pretty girl (from a distance) by Huntingdon station, but both were gone by the time I swung past again. There was no one at the north end by the bull dealer, which is unusual. I finally found a 20's WSW, thin, about 5'6" by 110# brunette with shoulder length hair who said she was Marie (or Maria). At first I thought she was half naked becaue she was wearing fleshtone tights, but no.

    We went to a spot that was more expopsed than I was comfortable with but there wasn't any traffic so it worked OK. She went to town and gave me a killer CBJ. It was my 2nd pop, so it didn't happen fast, but she hung in there without complaint varying her technique and speed. She positioned herself so that she was almost upside down to get an angle on me that felt fantastic and finally got me there. Never had anyone do that before. Usual tuition, but I gave her a good tip for sticking with it so long.

    No digits, but she's usually on the K around about Hart Lane. I'd repeat.

    Jack

  6. #4901
    There are rare occasions when a decoy will get into a car. The cops will bust the guy before he can drive off. It's quite rare however. I have seen on TV where they have done this in San Francisco and Las Vegas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Oh my! Seems a bit harsh. Maybe it was just a badly worded post? If his spidey senses went off and he had that number of clues as to a problem, then no one can fault him for ejecting the girl and staying safe. If it was a pimp following him that would be a VERY scary new development for the streets! Second, few mongers are going to go to court and fight. They are going to plea the charge down, pay a fine and move on with life hoping that the arrest record doesn't get out or it is loitering, not solicitation.

    The point is that in some places and some circumstances, as evidenced by posts on this thread, there have been cases where UCLE has gotten into the car. Also saw it reported here in a lively discussion here:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1540891

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1541052

    I think it is a rare occurrence because, as pointed out, it increases the risk to the UCLE girl. But just because it doesn't seem plausible doesn't mean it can't or doesn't happen. Something that others pointed out has also been discounted. Using SWs as decoys or informants. That certainly has happened with AMPs, but also with SWs too.

    I know for a fact that a monger got set up by one of his regular girls. She called him, he met her, she got in the car, they started to pull away and BAM! He is surrounded by cops. He got arrested and she walked away. So just because he felt safe, he let his guard down. He admitted to me he knew better, but felt safe. I think in retrospect he saw signs that things weren't right, but ignored them because it was a regular girl.

    The point is that one needs to keep an open mind and radar senses on all of the time! As soon as one thinks they have hard fast rules that can keep them safe and because of that they can let their guard down, the street & LE changes and one becomes a statistic.

    I'm just sayin'

  7. #4900

    Beautiful day

    I enjoyed my brief visit to your city, I didn't score but got to explore the K. I saw a good amount of LE and got the look from a few women seeming to be working but I didn't partake. Since It was day time and a gorgeous day the streets were full of people. I'm looking to give it another once over later this week with the goal of partaking. Thanks to all for you very gracious sharing!

  8. #4899
    Quote Originally Posted by Intelius  [View Original Post]
    One last question, on the Kensington Blues blog there is a mention of a "Bookstore", I believe it is near Fairmount Park and Parkside Ave.
    Fairmount Park and Parkside Ave. Are nowhere near the stroll. If you have an interest in history, however, that is the site of the 1876 World's Fair where Bell introduced the telephone. One of the buildings from the Fair still stands, Memorial Hall and it is worth a visit.

    Enjoy Philly!

  9. #4898
    Quote Originally Posted by Intelius  [View Original Post]
    Thank you all fellow mongers. I look forward sampling what Philly has to offer. One last question, on the Kensington Blues blog there is a mention of a "Bookstore", I believe it is near Fairmount Park and Parkside Ave. I haven't seen any mention in the forum of it any info would also be appreciated.
    If the bookstore was noted in the Kensington Blog, I would imagine this is the adult bookstore on Kensington Avenue about a block north of the Somerset Street intersection. Have fun in the city and stay safe out there!

  10. #4897

    Sharing is Caring!

    Thank you all fellow mongers. I look forward sampling what Philly has to offer. One last question, on the Kensington Blues blog there is a mention of a "Bookstore", I believe it is near Fairmount Park and Parkside Ave. I haven't seen any mention in the forum of it any info would also be appreciated.

  11. #4896

    How Quickly They Forget!

    Quote Originally Posted by Intelius  [View Original Post]
    I need to be in your fair city Saturday morning. I'm reaching out for any tips on where I can set up to observe the street talent. Specifically if anyone can share a cross street where I can set up. I've seen posts about a 7 11 and a Dunkin D's if either of these are workable could you volunteer the cross street?
    Ah, we loose a top level monger or two and it seems their good work gets lost / forgotten?

    Why guess as to where to look? The work has been done and documented. Remember the "stroll maps" anyone?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...488#post892488

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...483#post894483

  12. #4895

    7-11

    I think the 7-11 that's referred to on here is at Ontario and Kensington. Sherry's Restaurant is across the street from the 7-11 and is a good place to get a bite to eat and watch the action.

  13. #4894
    Quote Originally Posted by Intelius  [View Original Post]
    I need to be in your fair city Saturday morning. I'm reaching out for any tips on where I can set up to observe the street talent. Specifically if anyone can share a cross street where I can set up. I've seen posts about a 7 11 and a Dunkin D's if either of these are workable could you volunteer the cross street?
    If memory and Google maps serve me well, the DD is on Torresdale just off Kensington. I recall a couple of 7-11's along the route. Kensington is a fairly long stroll so don't expect to see all the action sitting in one spot.

    I would think for a prolonged stop, the DD would be the place. Go in get some coffee and donuts then go sit in your car and partake.

    A couple of other potential, though marked as no loitering, spots are a couple of drug stores along the K. I'm pretty sure they have cameras in their lots so, maybe sit, play with a map and your phone for a bit, then move on to another scouting point.

  14. #4893

    Tips

    I need to be in your fair city Saturday morning. I'm reaching out for any tips on where I can set up to observe the street talent. Specifically if anyone can share a cross street where I can set up. I've seen posts about a 7 11 and a Dunkin D's if either of these are workable could you volunteer the cross street?

  15. #4892
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyeur1211  [View Original Post]
    What area does she work?
    Depends on how cold it is outside. If it's chilly she stands on the north side of Venango. If it's warm she stands on the south side of Venango. Also, there's a cracked sidewalk on Venango. She always stands on the pavement next to the crack, not on it. Oh, and I forgot: if there's heavy pedestrian traffic on Venango, she moves closer to the street. If it's pretty quiet she's usually closer to the buildings.

    Hope that helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape