The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2708

    Layla

    I went to see Layla. I have seen her posts for months off and on. She is from Cleveland and comes here regularly. She is a bigger girl 5'8" with out shoes. 80 for a half. All is covered. Again bigger girl. Sexy as hell clean nice all is covered. Nice hug and kiss on the cheek when I cam in. Standard 2 call system. Very nice room in a nice area. Keeps it clean and she is very clean. I loved the tats beautiful face. Covered french with attention to the boys. Went to mish. And I thought I have to taste that. Sweet pussy. Seemed to like it and ten she aske if I would use a toy while I did that. I complied happily. She loved it. Got a little creamy down there and I really got off doing it. I even did DATO. Could be my new ATF. I went about 10 min over and we talked for a little after that. I tipped 20 I was there about an hour. Ill be back.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...llz-23/8486457

    Happy Mongering

  2. #2707
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    250 an hour and I need to be p411 or date check preferred? Sorry Rachel, but even with your good reviews, that's not going to happen. That's a little too steep. By the time I fill up the tank, get date checked, more money, then donate to you. We are talking 400. I will pass. And that saying it nicely. Even the half hour rate is not going to happen. Good luck in your business ventures.
    WOW, How much is gas where you live? $150 for a tank of gas? I think if I needed $150 worth of gas, I'd find someone closer.

  3. #2706

    Any info on this sweet little thing?

    http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...bs-36/10123221

    The "Tineye" shows no matches and a reverse number check has a name. Looks like some kind of an agency but I do like the looks

    Of this little blonde. Any help guys is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5ft1 32a-22-34 99lbs - 36.jpg‎  

  4. #2705
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael150  [View Original Post]
    My half hour introductory rate is 150 I have been to school 9 months for massage therapy which doesn't make you an expert but I do have a diploma and massage table up as a cover for discretion. My hour is 200 however if you want a true GFE hour you must specify and the rate is 250. It helps to have a p411 okay and a date-check I'd or specify your thoughts and wishes and be a review writer for **************.
    I gave you 200 for an hour and you had me out in under 30 minutes, when can I pick up my $50 refund?

  5. #2704

    Was Alright

    I am from the Cincinnati Area and visited Leslie while I was up here for work.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eal-20/9970595

    She is pretty new. She said she has only been doing this about six months. Very good body apparently she is a stripper farther north. Great body I mean fantastic very tone a great ass and her breasts are perfect. She was a little hesitant at first because I am a little young and have a high and tight haircut. But once we got started Everything was great I paid. 8 for the half included CBJ CG DS and Mish all in all great a time. Now for the bad, she had some bruising around her eye she said she got into a fight at the strip club with another girl and it was the result but UBTJ of that. She was a little quieter than most but still gave off a little noise every now and than.

    I will try to get some more time with her with her before I leave the Pros far outweigh the Cons!

  6. #2703
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan  [View Original Post]
    I left a post a couple of weeks ago. $ for a half full GFE. Pics not even close to do her justice, laid back clean cozy and sexy as hell will definitely repeat. Amazing ass and some hot tats on her chest too. Money well spent.
    I think she might be an agency, because there are other girls posting using the same number. Just a heads up.

  7. #2702

    Venus

    I left a post a couple of weeks ago. $ for a half full GFE. Pics not even close to do her justice, laid back clean cozy and sexy as hell will definitely repeat. Amazing ass and some hot tats on her chest too. Money well spent.

    Quote Originally Posted by BetaRayBill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have dreams about Venus yet? Basketball girl, so I guess she's got some pretty good ball-handling skills. Zing!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lbs-29/9935412

  8. #2701
    Quote Originally Posted by Det313  [View Original Post]
    Hey Rocket Man how much did it cost you? She doesn't have price listed in add. What about location?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ees-33/8928617
    Damage was around 1. 2 location was a private apartment around Beech Daly and 8 Mile.

  9. #2700

    GFE hour $250

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantFunk  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who wrote all of those good reviews on NR because I took a chance and went and saw her and what a waste of time and money. Not even close to GFE unless you consider lots of over the top fake moaning and a really bad massage a part of it. Also paid for a hour and was out of there in less than 30 minutes. Maybe it was a YMMV situation but I wish I would have stayed home to masturbate and saved the $$.
    My half hour introductory rate is 150 I have been to school 9 months for massage therapy which doesn't make you an expert but I do have a diploma and massage table up as a cover for discretion. My hour is 200 however if you want a true GFE hour you must specify and the rate is 250. It helps to have a p411 okay and a date-check I'd or specify your thoughts and wishes and be a review writer for **************.

  10. #2699

    Rman

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man  [View Original Post]
    Been there done that. Delivers as promised and not bad if you want a BBJ but no massage to speak of. Meh.
    Hey Rocket Man how much did it cost you? She doesn't have price listed in add. What about location?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-beautiful-fun-great-fees-33/8928617

  11. #2698
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyJess2012  [View Original Post]
    Okay I could see why you would think that. But I'm 100% legit. I grew up in Toledo and moved away for a few years, and recently moved back, That's why I have ads from different cities. Thanks for clearing that up

    For me.
    Okay well that explains Toledo / Ohio so what of the rest? You with the traveling circus? Inquiring minds want to know.

  12. #2697
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantFunk  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who wrote all of those good reviews on NR because I took a chance and went and saw her and what a waste of time and money. Not even close to GFE unless you consider lots of over the top fake moaning and a really bad massage a part of it. Also paid for a hour and was out of there in less than 30 minutes. Maybe it was a YMMV situation but I wish I would have stayed home to masturbate and saved the $$.
    Ya know, I thought I remembered a post in this forum from earlier this year that stated much the same thing.

  13. #2696
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael150  [View Original Post]
    You may also post honest reviews here if you have seen me!
    You're welcome!

  14. #2695
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Now Rachael here has nothing but stellar reviews. And maybe if she ever answers my PM (message) I will go see her myself. Even though she is a little far away from where I live.
    I don't know who wrote all of those good reviews on NR because I took a chance and went and saw her and what a waste of time and money. Not even close to GFE unless you consider lots of over the top fake moaning and a really bad massage a part of it. Also paid for a hour and was out of there in less than 30 minutes. Maybe it was a YMMV situation but I wish I would have stayed home to masturbate and saved the $$.

  15. #2694

    Great weekend

    Was downstate in the metro area for a few days so I took advantage of a couple massage providers and would like to share them with you guys.

    Saw ciara, who is a plus size lady. When she first opened the door, I considered leaving since she is quite a bit heavier than her pic showed. But since I needed a massage, I figured what the heck. Glad I stayed, as she gave me a great massage. Very good touch and she knew just how much to tease me on and off during the visit. Nice incall, easy to find and very cozy. Highly recommend her. Damage was 75 and I got a full hour. Left happy. Will repeat soon as I get back in town.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/10098692

    Also went and saw karen out in ann arbor area. Very attractive lady and she loves nudity guys. Great massage and left very happy. Definate repeat on my next visit in town. 60 for the hour and I left her 20 tip. Great time with her.

    http://annarbor.backpage.com/Therape...ervice/5507720

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape