Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,561 to 16,575 of 19268
-
10-20-12 16:41 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 153Layla
I went to see Layla. I have seen her posts for months off and on. She is from Cleveland and comes here regularly. She is a bigger girl 5'8" with out shoes. 80 for a half. All is covered. Again bigger girl. Sexy as hell clean nice all is covered. Nice hug and kiss on the cheek when I cam in. Standard 2 call system. Very nice room in a nice area. Keeps it clean and she is very clean. I loved the tats beautiful face. Covered french with attention to the boys. Went to mish. And I thought I have to taste that. Sweet pussy. Seemed to like it and ten she aske if I would use a toy while I did that. I complied happily. She loved it. Got a little creamy down there and I really got off doing it. I even did DATO. Could be my new ATF. I went about 10 min over and we talked for a little after that. I tipped 20 I was there about an hour. Ill be back.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...llz-23/8486457
Happy Mongering
-
10-20-12 15:20 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 249WOW, How much is gas where you live? $150 for a tank of gas? I think if I needed $150 worth of gas, I'd find someone closer.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-12 12:03 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 48Any info on this sweet little thing?
http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...bs-36/10123221
The "Tineye" shows no matches and a reverse number check has a name. Looks like some kind of an agency but I do like the looks
Of this little blonde. Any help guys is appreciated.
-
10-20-12 00:20 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 63I gave you 200 for an hour and you had me out in under 30 minutes, when can I pick up my $50 refund?
Originally Posted by Rachael150
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 21:18 #2704Regular Member

Posts: 5Was Alright
I am from the Cincinnati Area and visited Leslie while I was up here for work.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eal-20/9970595
She is pretty new. She said she has only been doing this about six months. Very good body apparently she is a stripper farther north. Great body I mean fantastic very tone a great ass and her breasts are perfect. She was a little hesitant at first because I am a little young and have a high and tight haircut. But once we got started Everything was great I paid. 8 for the half included CBJ CG DS and Mish all in all great a time. Now for the bad, she had some bruising around her eye she said she got into a fight at the strip club with another girl and it was the result but UBTJ of that. She was a little quieter than most but still gave off a little noise every now and than.
I will try to get some more time with her with her before I leave the Pros far outweigh the Cons!
-
10-19-12 19:01 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 123I think she might be an agency, because there are other girls posting using the same number. Just a heads up.
Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 11:16 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 153Venus
I left a post a couple of weeks ago. $ for a half full GFE. Pics not even close to do her justice, laid back clean cozy and sexy as hell will definitely repeat. Amazing ass and some hot tats on her chest too. Money well spent.
Originally Posted by BetaRayBill
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 09:50 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 42Damage was around 1. 2 location was a private apartment around Beech Daly and 8 Mile.
Originally Posted by Det313
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 09:31 #2700Forum Advertiser

Posts: 25GFE hour $250
My half hour introductory rate is 150 I have been to school 9 months for massage therapy which doesn't make you an expert but I do have a diploma and massage table up as a cover for discretion. My hour is 200 however if you want a true GFE hour you must specify and the rate is 250. It helps to have a p411 okay and a date-check I'd or specify your thoughts and wishes and be a review writer for **************.
Originally Posted by GiantFunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 03:54 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 136Rman
Hey Rocket Man how much did it cost you? She doesn't have price listed in add. What about location?
Originally Posted by Rocket Man
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-beautiful-fun-great-fees-33/8928617
-
10-19-12 02:27 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 409Okay well that explains Toledo / Ohio so what of the rest? You with the traveling circus? Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by SexyJess2012
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 02:24 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 409Ya know, I thought I remembered a post in this forum from earlier this year that stated much the same thing.
Originally Posted by GiantFunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 01:51 #2696Banned Member

Posts: 243You're welcome!
Originally Posted by Rachael150
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 00:52 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 63I don't know who wrote all of those good reviews on NR because I took a chance and went and saw her and what a waste of time and money. Not even close to GFE unless you consider lots of over the top fake moaning and a really bad massage a part of it. Also paid for a hour and was out of there in less than 30 minutes. Maybe it was a YMMV situation but I wish I would have stayed home to masturbate and saved the $$.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-12 14:32 #2694Senior Member

Posts: 321Great weekend
Was downstate in the metro area for a few days so I took advantage of a couple massage providers and would like to share them with you guys.
Saw ciara, who is a plus size lady. When she first opened the door, I considered leaving since she is quite a bit heavier than her pic showed. But since I needed a massage, I figured what the heck. Glad I stayed, as she gave me a great massage. Very good touch and she knew just how much to tease me on and off during the visit. Nice incall, easy to find and very cozy. Highly recommend her. Damage was 75 and I got a full hour. Left happy. Will repeat soon as I get back in town.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/10098692
Also went and saw karen out in ann arbor area. Very attractive lady and she loves nudity guys. Great massage and left very happy. Definate repeat on my next visit in town. 60 for the hour and I left her 20 tip. Great time with her.
http://annarbor.backpage.com/Therape...ervice/5507720

















