Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,606 to 16,620 of 19268
-
10-12-12 14:55 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 115
Originally Posted by InRoyalOak
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by InRoyalOak
[View Original Post]
The second girl in your post from Ferndale is Denaa. There was a report earlier that she does give nice topless HJ, but it costs $120. Look at posts #2647 and #2653 which is pasted above. It sounds like she is definitely YMMV kinda girl. Better luck next time.
Originally Posted by CjHound1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-12 13:00 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 32Sounds to me like the reason you didn't get anything with the massage is because you didn't try.
Originally Posted by CjHound1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-12 12:53 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 32Not the best service but very tight body with some piercings / tattoos.
Originally Posted by Gmoney11
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-12 03:44 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 409Brother, tell your story please. This is what the forum is for and you'll be saving the next monger from having to be annoyed as much as you were. Actually doesn't make much sense NOT to report on a terrible one. The brothers need to know who NOT to see as much as who is good to see. So thanks for the review on the second girl, at least you gave a stage name and a link on that one.
Originally Posted by Akinyele
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-12 00:51 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 346Tried this out
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...h-a-35/9997764
Tried her out today. Incall at a place she's sharing with another girl. I think it's her "pimp" anyway great attitude by both. Upsell tho. 60$ basically gets you a rub. But the he is an extra 20$. Overall not a bad experience. May repeat.
Here is the girl she works with.
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ubs-22/9925443
-
10-12-12 00:05 #2658Regular Member

Posts: 4Ttftt
Took Two for the Team.
My first post, but been a member of forums in the past. Hope I can contribute and learn a little here as well. I saw two providers the other day with poor below average results.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-avail/9947730
She was in a mediocre sort of dirty apartment, but not a total pit. No draping required and the ad even says it's preferred. She was nice enough to talk to with more of a body friction massage with no real talent. She asked me to flip and after a few minutes she was done. No hints toward HE at all. She was attractive, slightly heavy, the pics are accurate and she has large boobs. But all I managed was a below average legit massage. Curious if anyone else has had better luck.
Number 2.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/9989138
Young immature, really hot with a nice bod. She talked about all the places she's traveled. She has an older boyfriend, sugar daddy, who clearly likes to show her off. Strange thing was she talked about showing her tits to get special treatment in europe to clubs or restaurants to get her to the front of the line. She even got on the table and straddled me while I was face down. I thought the good stuff was about to begin. She even stretched down on me with her elbows then her boobs on my back (all clothes on). I thought it was a good sign. I flipped over and after a few minutes this one ended too without success. She talked about sex with her boyfriend, was very open with the conversation, but that's where it ended.
If someone knows a secret password with her, I'd love to try again, but if not. It's a bad massage from a young girl who thinks she's smart because a guy with money has taken her places. I would only go back if there was more offered. The massage alone was bad and the place was dumpy. Supposedly she's in the process of remodeling.
I would love to find a regular place with a hot gal who starts with a decent massage and ends with at least HJ and maybe more. Help me out please. I have much more to share. I have seen a few over the years in all areas in / around detroit, flint, Jackson, up north.
Thanks.
Hound
-
10-11-12 13:48 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 79I saw this blog: http://gentleprostatemassage.********.com/
She used a customer as a guinea pig for warming lube."The first guy was like his buthole was on fire. He said it was burning really bad. I thought he was just being winey."
If you still want to dream of her, here's her ad: http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...exlife/9650061
-
10-11-12 03:05 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 57Got a story to tell
Saw two providers but one of them was so annoying that I do not care to mention her at all. BUT I saw this gem, I see she goes by the name Sky but she has Stephany tatted on her back and WOW. Never seen a slim girl with an onion like that. I am very attracted to her.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ips-21/9257096
313424224%,
You can contact me for the details. Yes I would repeat in a heart beat
-
10-11-12 01:18 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 230Blondes?
Backpage has a few that look promising. Can anyone suggest / recommend? I appreciate the feedback.
Thanks
-
10-10-12 11:18 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 590Ak. I see you like'them thick. Princess looks like a lot of fun
Originally Posted by Akinyele
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-12 08:56 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks
It might be worth a shot, maybe she has gotten better with age. Pics are pretty hot
Originally Posted by WhereItIsAtNow
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-12 00:26 #2652Regular Member

Posts: 9Starr
She is def on drugs. Much thinner than the pics. Flat chested. Not that attractive. I got out of there in 5 min. And the price is too high. I would not see her if I was you.
Originally Posted by LookHard
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-12 19:30 #2651Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 27I
About a year ago. Offers more than massage. Skinny little thing but not very into it. She's young and inexperienced, but she was a hottie!
Originally Posted by Gmoney11
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-12 19:21 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 121Any one experience Jazz?
I had to go to Wayne Road and met Monica very very good massage andhandshake at th eend. Also anyone know this one;
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...azz-22/9954628
Thanks boys
-
10-09-12 16:22 #2649Regular Member

Posts: 29Starr
Anyone got info on this one?
Make A Wish With This Beautiful Starr & Watch Your Fantasies Come. 25.
Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 4:04
Hi Guys =) My name is Starr. I'm 5'7, 120lb. 34b with long black hair and long, sexy legs. So come and let me show you why I love what I do. So why not unwind, relax & start your week off with a beautiful girl. Offering in call only appointments. No text call or block no black guys please call 313 808 8153.
Poster's age: 25.
Y.
• Location: Detroit, incalls only 10mile&grandriver.
• Post ID: 9266651 detroit.















