Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2195

    Meet Tony Soprano

    I remember watching the The Sopranos about ten years ago on HBO and wondering how on earth these fat uneducated guys had these hot mistresses (or "goomahs").

    I've been re-watching the series lately and I just realized most of us here are basically living the Sopranos lifestyle (okay minus the organized crime and mob hits). Many of us here have found SBs or "goomah"s that will basically treat us like the "boss" for an evening a few times a month. Watching the Sopranos the women aspect of their lifestyle doesn't seem that extraordinary anymore. We here can basically replicate the same thing.

    Now I just need a boat house.

    Sorry for the random post.

  2. #2194

    What to do or I do not loveGee

    I have come across a bad one, I have known her for some time and even managed to get her to do a M&G. It never when any place as she demanded that I prove myself buy getting her something in advance of anything in the $250-400 range (It has changed over time) , I have always said sorry I don't work that way.

    Well for some reason she has forwarded some emails from a guy who is 'working' her and once she left his email address on one of the messages. As you can see this and the fact that she is really just attempting to get things for nothing puts her in the 'bad SB' as far as I'm concerned but, what to do about it?

  3. #2193

    Am

    AM is tough sledding but I have gotten 3 live ones not counting this Asian. She is busy emailing me and sending increasingly naked pics with her notes. She has a little tummy and nice suckable nipples so I am excited! I will let you know if it is all BS but for now we are on for Friday night. She complains that guys calaim they last a long time but don't. Wait til she gets a load of my chemically enhanced erection that lasts for 3 hours LOL She will be begging for mercy.

    The other three were 1) 32 yr drop dead gorgeous girl I met for a drink who didn't like me) : (so sad) 2) a 38 yr old chubster who had obviously old pics up and 3) a 40 yr old so so looking girl who wanted to meet but I didn't. Most I mail do not respond but there are some live ones on there.

    I now have 2 more responses from SDFM so we will see how they go. A HCG who emailed back and forth last week has flaked so I wonder if it was my ATF checking my activity out. Fuck her if it was cause she was the one who dumped me when the going got a little tough. (For you therapists out there I'm now progressing from the denial and grief stages of loss to anger. I am some kind of pissed at this girl for bailing on a damn good thing!) I guess resolution will come eventually. The more ass I get the quicker I will heal I suspect.

  4. #2192

    The intersection of intellectual honesty and GPS

    Regular readers will recall that my ATF has been serving an indefinite suspension for treating me too much like an ATM. I have no problem with spoiling a girl, but I have to receive something of commensurate value in return. That, unfortunately, has not been the case with ATF for the past few months. So, a month ago, I decided to cease all contact and see what happens.

    Almost a month to the day after I stopped communicating with her, she sent me a text. It sounds like her life continues to spiral out of control. She's been sick and was fired from her job at the strip club. (How one is fired from stripping is beyond me.)

    Despite her lack of financial prospects, she is hoping to have some cosmetic surgery soon. The plan is for lipo on the legs, thighs, abdomen, and arms, and fat injections in the ass. Let's put aside for a moment that this girl is gorgeous and doesn't need any of this work; she clearly has body image issues.

    The real problem here is that she wants to go ahead with this work even though she's out of a job. And she asked me if I wanted to front the money. She'd repay me, she said. The cost? $12, 500.

    My response to her: silence. If there was any doubt that all I am to her is dollar signs, then this episode confirmed it. She'd never be able to repay me, and that's beside the point. I'm glad I finally understand that it's time to move on from this one. It was a nice year and a half while it lasted.

  5. #2191

    An Intellectual View on Pussy

    Zomby,

    My Man!

    I know of no other place where I can have civil intellectual conversation on this subject.

    The problem with the social sciences has always been the difficulty of measuring, defining and observing the actions within society. Your argument was eloquently stated and most appreciated.

    I see all the activities of our forum and the entire board for that matter as simply individuals attempting to operate in areas defined by society as deviant. We are simply sharing methods to minimize our consequences while fulfilling our deepest sexual needs that lie outside of tightly defined parameters of our society. The providers may have different needs and desires but they are doing the exact same thing as we are. And there is no room for judgement in either case.

    Thank you!

    SubCmdr out

  6. #2190

    AM chatters

    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    I did Ashley Madison about a year or two ago and found it a complete waste of time and money. I only ever got ONE legit response and she just wanted to chat with guys online, nothing serious.
    Be aware that AM pays shills to lure guys into chatting in their online chat room (for which they charge ridiculous amounts.) If you get a girl on there that wants to chat, try to get her to chat via AIM, Facebook or one of the other common chat platforms. If she only wants to chat in the AM chatrooms, she's a shill that has no interest in anything but separating you from your money.

  7. #2189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Intercourse

    Wow. A week of not paying attention, and look what happens. Four pages of intercourse. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    I am not judging anyone. I am not attacking anyone. I just expressed an opinion and I'm just trying to understand. I asked a question. Others have answered it. I appreciate that. And don't get me wrong. I LOVE this fucking forum. (pun intended) It has opened my eyes to an entire world of pussy I did not even know existed.
    And if anything I said was construed as an attack, I'm sorry. It wasn't intended that way. Just clarifying so that my intent wasn't misunderstood.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I think I get it. Lying to the wife protects the original arrangement.
    Once again, I suggest that you check your preconceptions at the door. If you don't realize that you have preconceptions, I submit that you might want to reexamine things a bit. (:

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    My point is there is no reason to claim that pursuit of the babies is a higher calling than picking up street meat.
    I'm certainly not going to claim that! However, I firmly believe, from experience, that my relationship with her is of much higher quality than what I would get from "street meat", so is deserving of that much more respect, in the form of not doing stupid shjt to fvck it up just for the sake of showing off. And this protection is caution, not guilt. See below.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Just give to me straight no chase. Look me straight in my face and just tell it like it is!
    She and I have had that conversation a number of times. She knows what she's doing, and so do I.

    For what it's worth, I don't consider what we're doing (or what escorts, streetwalkers and other prostitutes do) to be at all immoral, irrespective of what the control-hungry and / or misguided legislators and religious nutjobs would have us believe. In principle, it's no different than what professional sports players and so-called "legitimate" massage therapists do, that is, sell their bodies for entertainment and pleasure. They certainly use different parts of the body, but use of pussy and mouth is no more or less moral than the parts used by football players. If someone thinks there's a moral difference there, that someone is wrong, and is part of the problem. The use of "someone" there is in the indeterminate third person sense, not referring to SubCmdr.

    It certainly can be construed to be illegal, even if the sugar flow weren't symmetrical and quid pro quo (which it pretty much is for us) , and would be very socially embarrassing for both of us if it became public, but immoral, bad, evil, sick, disgusting, or any of the other inane adjectives applied by self-righteous pricks who think their morality has somehow attained the status of Law of Nature? No fvcking way.

    /z

  8. #2188

    Ashley Madison

    I find that site to be a waste of time and money.

    The men outnumber the women 100-1.

    New female profiles get 200 emails from men in 24 hours. So, if you are ultra attractive, and willing to share some kind of photo. You might have a chance.

    I also feel like someone is creating a ton of fake profiles of hot women. I will not speculate why someone creates all the fake profiles. (too good to be true) My guess is to inflate the activity on the site for membership revewals.

    There are some SB's on AM but most profiles seem to be fake. I traded emails with a few SB's on there and they were all using fake photos so I never met anyone. You can just tell when photos are fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyDeeJr  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I found this forum via a google search on A. Maddie. I'm a fellow hobbyist from Charlotte. I have a few post there. I was wondering if the site was legit or not. From reading your forum I mught consider the sd sites as an option. Do they allow you to sign up with a prepaid visa?

  9. #2187

    Like OMG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Strict  [View Original Post]
    Mindi with an "I"? Obviously a nando 1!

    Strict
    If U send me moneee to get my brakes fixed, I can come to meet U!

    No, rully!

  10. #2186

    Ashley Maddison

    Hey all. I found this forum via a google search on A. Maddie. I'm a fellow hobbyist from Charlotte. I have a few post there. I was wondering if the site was legit or not. From reading your forum I mught consider the sd sites as an option. Do they allow you to sign up with a prepaid visa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    SA actually claims that there is a 10:1 ratio of F to M but they just calculate that on gross numbers. 30 days is a long time and I actually look at 2 weeks as a viable activity level. What you have to consider is that many of the girls who are not checking their profiles are in relationships with a daddy and are not active until they break up with their SD. So many of them will eventually be back live.

    After 2 weeks of working Ashley Madison I have a live one on the line. Since I broke up with my ATF I have not gotten my pipes cleaned out so I need to get a regular. She is a MILF and elderly by my Stds. 32 yrs old with 2 kids. She is available every other weekend so hopefully I will have that option. She is a slender Asian, so that will be a first for me. We shall see. The good news is that she might actually be free and not requiring an allowance.

    On SDFM I found a scammer. It brings back the not so fond memories of the Nando 1s. She said that she was available Mon night, but Oh gosh, she suddenly has to work so if I could only send her some money to pay off the replacement. So funny! I'm older and wiser and blew her off.

  11. #2185
    I did Ashley Madison about a year or two ago and found it a complete waste of time and money. I only ever got ONE legit response and she just wanted to chat with guys online, nothing serious. I also tried Adult Friend Finder and found it a complete waste of time with 100% spam and scammers all trying to get me to pay for their cam shows. It wasn't until I hit the sugar daddy sites that I found some real success. Night and day.

    Quote Originally Posted by CantWinLosin  [View Original Post]
    I've also noticed a recent trend in the new profiles of younger ladies (under around 25 or so) from my area: more and more are plainly stating something to the effect of "absolutely no sex or intimacy. I just want you to take me out and spend money on me." My gut says these "ultimate GPS" girls aren't finding what they're looking for (I notice one that has been on over a year and has logged on every few days, so she appears to still be looking) but I could be wrong.
    Also be careful with girls who list themselves as 18 or 19 on SA. There's a possibility they could be under-aged, especially if they say "no sex". Anytime I'm corresponding with a 18 year-old, I try to do a background check to make sure they really are 18. If I can't dig out enough info, I flat out ask for their Facebook profile. Unlike with escorts, AMPs, and etc, the sugar lifestyle is pretty much risk free from LE. However the exception is you can wind up in very serious trouble if you're careless and end up playing with an under-aged SB.

    Anyway yes, despite all the publicity to sugar daddy sites recently, if anything it's only attracted more babies. It' s a good time to be a daddy.

  12. #2184

    F Scott the SB

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    For my local brothers, my baby name is Mindi, so don't bother to contact me, you're not my type!
    Mindi with an "I"? Obviously a nando 1!

    Strict

  13. #2183

    Weirdest SA Profile

    I've seen some odd profiles, but this one is definitely the weirdest. #1205345.

    Pic:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	A823324F32C9580597E1685DA1E7C59CBD.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	204854

  14. #2182

    Ashley Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    After 2 weeks of working Ashley Madison I have a live one on the line. Since I broke up with my ATF I have not gotten my pipes cleaned out so I need to get a regular. She is a MILF and elderly by my Stds. 32 yrs old with 2 kids. She is available every other weekend so hopefully I will have that option. She is a slender Asian, so that will be a first for me. We shall see. The good news is that she might actually be free and not requiring an allowance.
    Tell us more about Ashley Madison, Hernando. Do you use the same strategies you use on SA / SDFM? I've found that site to be full of more fakes that real profiles.

  15. #2181

    What constitutes "Active"

    Nando, I tend to agree with you on the 2-weeks timeframe, but decided to be a little generous. If we stick with the 2-week timeframe instead, the numbers (as of this morning) change to:

    SB: 1013/124.

    SD: 168/46.

    This skews the "active / active" ratio a little more towards the babies.

    I've also noticed a recent trend in the new profiles of younger ladies (under around 25 or so) from my area: more and more are plainly stating something to the effect of "absolutely no sex or intimacy. I just want you to take me out and spend money on me." My gut says these "ultimate GPS" girls aren't finding what they're looking for (I notice one that has been on over a year and has logged on every few days, so she appears to still be looking) but I could be wrong.

    Congrats on the AM find. I've never found *anything* but fake profiles and shills there; it's good to hear confirmation that real ladies can be found there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape