Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 989 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1039 1089 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4327
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about such a scary incident, and thanks for posting it. It makes me think of a couple of things. First, pepper spray is the least of your worries with a big purse. The ones with big purses all have their paraphenalia in there, and that is your biggest problem if you end up talking to an uncle. On the great debate over whether an undercover will even get in a car, I tend to fall on the side that they won't. For reasons stated in the forum before, that leo is not going to let someone have control of the undercover. If they did get in the car, I don't think the backups would let that car roll. They would immediately block it in. So I would definitely call it a scam, and a good call to kiss the money goodbye and call it a day. Trying something could have attracted attention, and attention could have cost a lot more than what you lost.

    Also, I don't think it was Fatima you saw on the R earlier in the week. She tends to go low key, with jeans or shorts, sandals or boots. I saw a younger girl on R during the week in a fishnet bodysuit. She had streaked hair, too, but not as big as Fatima's. I have seen that girl sporadically, and have been interested in checking her out, but haven't had the chance. She tends to stay in the middle of blocks, where scooping is too nerve racking for me.

    Stay safe out there
    You absolutely had the wool pulled over your eyes. Never let the girl have control of anything. I think that I saw this girl earlier in the summer. Description sounds spot on. She was by the bakery came up to the window and asked if anyone else was in the vehicle, and was acting funny. Hesitant to get in the truck. The old mental air raid siren was screaming in my ear so I bolted.

    I once had to drag a ho out of my car kicking and screaming. Crazy thing is that I was just stopped checking a voicemail and she jumped right in my car without an invitation. Keep your doors locked.

    Be safe gents.
    Last edited by Oneknot; 10-08-12 at 10:37. Reason: Spelling

  2. #4326

    A Long Weekend, then Fatima

    Had some time to cruise this weekend, so I strolled both the R and the ave Saturday and Sunday. It was slim pickings all the way around. Saturday I saw fleeting glances of both Chelsea and Fatima on the R, but both were gone by the time I could get back around. Moved over to the ave and it was pretty much a dead zone, too. There were a couple of zombies in the Central area, but nothing of interest. Ended up at Bronco's to watch the baseball game, it was so dead.

    Sunday was no better in either place. The R had Leann down by the gas station at SF, but I was wanting something new and fresh. A couple of passes, and I headed to the ave. There was a tall one by the liquor store on the western end, but she was gone when I came back around. I saw Brandi in the side streets off Gilbert, but wasn't in the mood for her whining. All weekend long there were not many uncles around, which was the only positive.

    Until I did one last stroll on the R near dusk, and found Fatima by the liquor store on 6. Scooped her and had a very nice half and half. I have been with her three times now, so it isn't new and fresh, but it still seems that way. Super nice girl.

    Stay safe out there

  3. #4325

    Thoughts on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Bush Adee  [View Original Post]
    So first let me premise-LONG time lurker. I don't even know how many years, but the forum has aided me from the R and Ave to Franklin street in Flint. No posts for me as most gems I've found are phoneless. More likely I've just been lazy or just have not had the cajones to post. Let me share an awful day to help you.

    Started down the R on Friday. Nothing to be seen but a few extra haggard over 50's at the gas stations. Rain. Really sparse for 4:30- 5:00 ish especially considering the typical pickings in this time frame lately. I had time to be picky Friday and was hoping for Chelsea who I have observed often, but never seen personally. I had passed on what I now think to be Fatima in a full body fishnet outfit near 6 earlier in the week. I had thought TGTBT that day, but putting together the posts big peroxide curly hair and nice curvy body-I am sure it was fatima in retrospect. At any rate noone worthwhile on the R- off to the AVE.

    Cruised the AVE east to west and back. Wasn't raining yet there but only one girl of note 2 blocks west of Livernois. Possible TGTBT (More on that later). Possible UMPs parked in various locales. My experience is that the talent on the AVE kicks up more at dusk than at rush hour so I moved on.

    Down Fort. Spotted a young 22-25 medium brown hair, not too skinny. Near Cavalry (Calvary?) she was walking away from Fort. She was moving down the sidestreet away from the main stroll which made a potential scoop less obtrusive more desirable to me. I pull over, no talk, she gets in. I like the location so I choose to stop on this street. (She would have wanted this also looking back on it) Looks worse than expected with obvious stigmata of use on her temples and face. Looks a bit carp like in the mouth. She says she is TASSIE. (I mentally flash to an old poor review and start to regret.) Young though so I compliment her, see some skin and so we work out a benjamin for quick service. Now things head south. She approaches for a BBBJ and says don't. In my mouth. I literally say what the F are you talking about. I am usually very respectful but firm to all in manner and language. This was an exception. She says fine then, but let me know if a maroon car pulls up. WTF! I want nothing to do with any transaction whatsoever. I note she is clutching a fist full of bills already and it is obvious why she was heading away from the stroll. I am now looking to finish ASAP since things are in motion. WORST BJ in years, damn awful effort. 40 seconds in she fatigues and says can you finish. You are kidding me. Then she says she feels sick and is sorry. I think I have read that line before. She may have needed her meds, but pathetic effort and skill. I tell her we are finished (I am not). As she gets out she asks for a tip. Right.

    Thoroughly frustrated I head to the AVE.

    *SCAM or worse. Location north side of the AVE 2 blocks west of livernois on the NW corner by brick building. Description: Gives Stephanie as name, HSW / WSW Dark brown long hair, tanned to olive skin. 5'3", slight build 105-110lbs, about 32-36 yo. Pretty dark brown eyes,"doe like" look to them, her face is short as in the distance from chin to forehead. Pretty girl. Less worn and haggard than typical to the point I was concerned initially. She has alot of dark eye makeup which made her look more worn or goth from far away. Skinny thighs with slight bowlegged appearance. She was wearing a dark hoodie up, grey sweat shirt under, faded acid wash black jeans. Her purse was black, big (shame on me) with pink cursive cloth writing stitched on (like a high school letter jacket letter).

    SO here is my dream / nightmare.

    I circle and park a block north of her. Eventually she walks by. It was odd from the start. Through the window she asks if I want a date. I say nothing through the window, unlock and she enters. She is verbally hesitant to start things and looks a bit too good for a typical SW. I keep driving around and play coy. I claim it is a first time for me. Usually the SWs get the vibe I am not LEO and eventually cave in on offering the specifics after about one minute. She takes quite a while for this, is evasive and offers up "I usually give the guys a choice of 2 locations to go to" (forum reader?) I circle about for my own spot and she stresses I don't go too far away. I eventually ask to see more of her before any real specifics are discussed. She hesitates stating she was raped, etc. Eventually I see a tiny bit more with her sweatshirt pulled down. She goes on about how she doesn't do this, drug free, etc. This is 10 minuets in now. An eternity post scoop by my standards. Since she is quite hot / clean I decide to go for 50/50 in vehicle for the same amount (unusual for me). I place what she asked for on the cup holder.

    Next thing she gets out of car. I say just go through to the back. She pulls out pepper spray and states she is a decoy for WCSD. Now I am pretty damn sure I was scammed, but at this point I am shitting. If you have ever been arrested for anything and are a calm individual you have the moment where you feel you are toast and say to your self say NOTHING, stay calm, do not fight arrest and wait to call a lawyer. Your life flashes and things appear to slow down. She states she gets $80 from the PD so unless I match she will activate her tether. Now let me say this- I am dreaming she is standing just outside the passenger seat door open. She shows me a right wrist with a VERY official looking bracelet. Bar code, her picture, heavy duty, circular metallic structure on the palmar side of it about 4cm across. Green cirlce inside it with a. 5 cm metal circle in the center as a button. If it was homemade it was stellar.

    Myriad thoughts occur to me. She has spray. Likely a scam. In a city that re-elects Kwame could there be kickbacks and some people that want $ instead of the city getting $$$$$ in impound. I have a good mind to floor it, but I don't want an exiting 1/2 blast of pepper spray in the vehicle. Worse although she may deserve it-if my rear tire runs her foot or ass over accidentally I am not wanting to fight that felony charge in court. So I pull out half of her request. She starts talking impound. I relent. As I go she says to stay off the ave and go down to V.

    I have had a great run of frugal fun. I don't entirely regret forking over the. 8 and being down 1. 3 in the global scheme. Live to fight another day. She picks a good price point with the odds I was looking at. I think the right younger man may have just taught her a lesson. Albeit a slim chance that guy may have also wound up in serious trouble of some sort.

    A few of my mistakes that occur to me are 1) hoping for a gem and not trusting the spidey sense 2) As I increased my "allowance" for 50/50 service went into my wallet as opposed to my 2 pocket stashes with smaller denominations. I was carrying alot more. 3) by claiming my first time and being respectful I think she got the idea I was a soft mark. 4) I recall along ago similar post about this type of thing, but I suck at using search on the forum. At the critical time I wasn't willing to risk my memory of that post.

    Wanting to share so this doesn't happen to you. I can post some positive experiences next to help. I am open for thoughts on the matter.

    Perhaps I was just F'd from the moment she got in carrying pepper spray. Big purse.
    Sorry to hear about such a scary incident, and thanks for posting it. It makes me think of a couple of things. First, pepper spray is the least of your worries with a big purse. The ones with big purses all have their paraphenalia in there, and that is your biggest problem if you end up talking to an uncle. On the great debate over whether an undercover will even get in a car, I tend to fall on the side that they won't. For reasons stated in the forum before, that leo is not going to let someone have control of the undercover. If they did get in the car, I don't think the backups would let that car roll. They would immediately block it in. So I would definitely call it a scam, and a good call to kiss the money goodbye and call it a day. Trying something could have attracted attention, and attention could have cost a lot more than what you lost.

    Also, I don't think it was Fatima you saw on the R earlier in the week. She tends to go low key, with jeans or shorts, sandals or boots. I saw a younger girl on R during the week in a fishnet bodysuit. She had streaked hair, too, but not as big as Fatima's. I have seen that girl sporadically, and have been interested in checking her out, but haven't had the chance. She tends to stay in the middle of blocks, where scooping is too nerve racking for me.

    Stay safe out there

  4. #4324

    Harper and I94

    The hoes mentioned lyrically by snoop were out today. Most low mid 20s and about a 7 on the BSW scale one white girl.

  5. #4323

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Bush Adee  [View Original Post]
    I have had a great run of frugal fun. I don't entirely regret forking over the. 8 and being down 1. 3 in the global scheme. Live to fight another day.
    Good call. It's tough to get beat, but takes a real man to walk away. And you live (arrest free) to tell the tale.

  6. #4322

    Well

    First I would say that if that story is true, holy shit. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but seemed to fluid but any who, The wrist band I would imagine was her band from the jail, When you go to the county jail you get a wristband very similiar to the one you described. Second off it sounds as if you never even negotiated and just whipped out a hundred, You'd be surprised at what a little bartering can do for you. Lastly, you must not have much street smarts falling for the tether trick. I would have instantly left. If she was an undercover she would have a little more back up you think? So she's just going to take bribes from the johns all day while the police wait for the signal huh? I find it hard to believe you can use the search function of this site but can type out such vivd stories and place them here on the inter webs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bush Adee  [View Original Post]
    So first let me premise-LONG time lurker. I don't even know how many years, but the forum has aided me from the R and Ave to Franklin street in Flint. No posts for me as most gems I've found are phoneless. More likely I've just been lazy or just have not had the cajones to post. Let me share an awful day to help you.

    Started down the R on Friday. Nothing to be seen but a few extra haggard over 50's at the gas stations. Rain. Really sparse for 4:30- 5:00 ish especially considering the typical pickings in this time frame lately. I had time to be picky Friday and was hoping for Chelsea who I have observed often, but never seen personally. I had passed on what I now think to be Fatima in a full body fishnet outfit near 6 earlier in the week. I had thought TGTBT that day, but putting together the posts big peroxide curly hair and nice curvy body-I am sure it was fatima in retrospect. At any rate noone worthwhile on the R- off to the AVE.

    Cruised the AVE east to west and back. Wasn't raining yet there but only one girl of note 2 blocks west of Livernois. Possible TGTBT (More on that later). Possible UMPs parked in various locales. My experience is that the talent on the AVE kicks up more at dusk than at rush hour so I moved on.

    Down Fort. Spotted a young 22-25 medium brown hair, not too skinny. Near Cavalry (Calvary?) she was walking away from Fort. She was moving down the sidestreet away from the main stroll which made a potential scoop less obtrusive more desirable to me. I pull over, no talk, she gets in. I like the location so I choose to stop on this street. (She would have wanted this also looking back on it) Looks worse than expected with obvious stigmata of use on her temples and face. Looks a bit carp like in the mouth. She says she is TASSIE. (I mentally flash to an old poor review and start to regret.) Young though so I compliment her, see some skin and so we work out a benjamin for quick service. Now things head south. She approaches for a BBBJ and says don't. In my mouth. I literally say what the F are you talking about. I am usually very respectful but firm to all in manner and language. This was an exception. She says fine then, but let me know if a maroon car pulls up. WTF! I want nothing to do with any transaction whatsoever. I note she is clutching a fist full of bills already and it is obvious why she was heading away from the stroll. I am now looking to finish ASAP since things are in motion. WORST BJ in years, damn awful effort. 40 seconds in she fatigues and says can you finish. You are kidding me. Then she says she feels sick and is sorry. I think I have read that line before. She may have needed her meds, but pathetic effort and skill. I tell her we are finished (I am not). As she gets out she asks for a tip. Right.

    Thoroughly frustrated I head to the AVE.

    *SCAM or worse. Location north side of the AVE 2 blocks west of livernois on the NW corner by brick building. Description: Gives Stephanie as name, HSW / WSW Dark brown long hair, tanned to olive skin. 5'3", slight build 105-110lbs, about 32-36 yo. Pretty dark brown eyes,"doe like" look to them, her face is short as in the distance from chin to forehead. Pretty girl. Less worn and haggard than typical to the point I was concerned initially. She has alot of dark eye makeup which made her look more worn or goth from far away. Skinny thighs with slight bowlegged appearance. She was wearing a dark hoodie up, grey sweat shirt under, faded acid wash black jeans. Her purse was black, big (shame on me) with pink cursive cloth writing stitched on (like a high school letter jacket letter).

    SO here is my dream / nightmare.

    I circle and park a block north of her. Eventually she walks by. It was odd from the start. Through the window she asks if I want a date. I say nothing through the window, unlock and she enters. She is verbally hesitant to start things and looks a bit too good for a typical SW. I keep driving around and play coy. I claim it is a first time for me. Usually the SWs get the vibe I am not LEO and eventually cave in on offering the specifics after about one minute. She takes quite a while for this, is evasive and offers up "I usually give the guys a choice of 2 locations to go to" (forum reader?) I circle about for my own spot and she stresses I don't go too far away. I eventually ask to see more of her before any real specifics are discussed. She hesitates stating she was raped, etc. Eventually I see a tiny bit more with her sweatshirt pulled down. She goes on about how she doesn't do this, drug free, etc. This is 10 minuets in now. An eternity post scoop by my standards. Since she is quite hot / clean I decide to go for 50/50 in vehicle for the same amount (unusual for me). I place what she asked for on the cup holder.

    Next thing she gets out of car. I say just go through to the back. She pulls out pepper spray and states she is a decoy for WCSD. Now I am pretty damn sure I was scammed, but at this point I am shitting. If you have ever been arrested for anything and are a calm individual you have the moment where you feel you are toast and say to your self say NOTHING, stay calm, do not fight arrest and wait to call a lawyer. Your life flashes and things appear to slow down. She states she gets $80 from the PD so unless I match she will activate her tether. Now let me say this- I am dreaming she is standing just outside the passenger seat door open. She shows me a right wrist with a VERY official looking bracelet. Bar code, her picture, heavy duty, circular metallic structure on the palmar side of it about 4cm across. Green cirlce inside it with a. 5 cm metal circle in the center as a button. If it was homemade it was stellar.

    Myriad thoughts occur to me. She has spray. Likely a scam. In a city that re-elects Kwame could there be kickbacks and some people that want $ instead of the city getting $$$$$ in impound. I have a good mind to floor it, but I don't want an exiting 1/2 blast of pepper spray in the vehicle. Worse although she may deserve it-if my rear tire runs her foot or ass over accidentally I am not wanting to fight that felony charge in court. So I pull out half of her request. She starts talking impound. I relent. As I go she says to stay off the ave and go down to V.

    I have had a great run of frugal fun. I don't entirely regret forking over the. 8 and being down 1. 3 in the global scheme. Live to fight another day. She picks a good price point with the odds I was looking at. I think the right younger man may have just taught her a lesson. Albeit a slim chance that guy may have also wound up in serious trouble of some sort.

    A few of my mistakes that occur to me are 1) hoping for a gem and not trusting the spidey sense 2) As I increased my "allowance" for 50/50 service went into my wallet as opposed to my 2 pocket stashes with smaller denominations. I was carrying alot more. 3) by claiming my first time and being respectful I think she got the idea I was a soft mark. 4) I recall along ago similar post about this type of thing, but I suck at using search on the forum. At the critical time I wasn't willing to risk my memory of that post.

    Wanting to share so this doesn't happen to you. I can post some positive experiences next to help. I am open for thoughts on the matter.

    Perhaps I was just F'd from the moment she got in carrying pepper spray. Big purse.

  7. #4321

    Fatima

    Picked up Fatima at the 6 and JR gas station. At first I was just going to park but her body looked so good I decided to go to a notel and get naked. Not a fan of fake tits but she has a really nice pair. She gives a great BBBJ. On a comical note when I was returning the room key I noticed my credit card was missing. Fatima begged me repeatedly to search her insisting she did not take it. I wasn't worried because I was very careful to keep my wallet safe, but the whole way back to the the drop off she kept offering to let me search her. After dropping her off I confirmed I had left it at a restaurant at lunch. I like this girl.

  8. #4320

    AWFUL FRIDAY- Share the knowledge

    So first let me premise-LONG time lurker. I don't even know how many years, but the forum has aided me from the R and Ave to Franklin street in Flint. No posts for me as most gems I've found are phoneless. More likely I've just been lazy or just have not had the cajones to post. Let me share an awful day to help you.

    Started down the R on Friday. Nothing to be seen but a few extra haggard over 50's at the gas stations. Rain. Really sparse for 4:30- 5:00 ish especially considering the typical pickings in this time frame lately. I had time to be picky Friday and was hoping for Chelsea who I have observed often, but never seen personally. I had passed on what I now think to be Fatima in a full body fishnet outfit near 6 earlier in the week. I had thought TGTBT that day, but putting together the posts big peroxide curly hair and nice curvy body-I am sure it was fatima in retrospect. At any rate noone worthwhile on the R- off to the AVE.

    Cruised the AVE east to west and back. Wasn't raining yet there but only one girl of note 2 blocks west of Livernois. Possible TGTBT (More on that later). Possible UMPs parked in various locales. My experience is that the talent on the AVE kicks up more at dusk than at rush hour so I moved on.

    Down Fort. Spotted a young 22-25 medium brown hair, not too skinny. Near Cavalry (Calvary?) she was walking away from Fort. She was moving down the sidestreet away from the main stroll which made a potential scoop less obtrusive more desirable to me. I pull over, no talk, she gets in. I like the location so I choose to stop on this street. (She would have wanted this also looking back on it) Looks worse than expected with obvious stigmata of use on her temples and face. Looks a bit carp like in the mouth. She says she is TASSIE. (I mentally flash to an old poor review and start to regret.) Young though so I compliment her, see some skin and so we work out a benjamin for quick service. Now things head south. She approaches for a BBBJ and says don't. In my mouth. I literally say what the F are you talking about. I am usually very respectful but firm to all in manner and language. This was an exception. She says fine then, but let me know if a maroon car pulls up. WTF! I want nothing to do with any transaction whatsoever. I note she is clutching a fist full of bills already and it is obvious why she was heading away from the stroll. I am now looking to finish ASAP since things are in motion. WORST BJ in years, damn awful effort. 40 seconds in she fatigues and says can you finish. You are kidding me. Then she says she feels sick and is sorry. I think I have read that line before. She may have needed her meds, but pathetic effort and skill. I tell her we are finished (I am not). As she gets out she asks for a tip. Right.

    Thoroughly frustrated I head to the AVE.

    *SCAM or worse. Location north side of the AVE 2 blocks west of livernois on the NW corner by brick building. Description: Gives Stephanie as name, HSW / WSW Dark brown long hair, tanned to olive skin. 5'3", slight build 105-110lbs, about 32-36 yo. Pretty dark brown eyes,"doe like" look to them, her face is short as in the distance from chin to forehead. Pretty girl. Less worn and haggard than typical to the point I was concerned initially. She has alot of dark eye makeup which made her look more worn or goth from far away. Skinny thighs with slight bowlegged appearance. She was wearing a dark hoodie up, grey sweat shirt under, faded acid wash black jeans. Her purse was black, big (shame on me) with pink cursive cloth writing stitched on (like a high school letter jacket letter).

    SO here is my dream / nightmare.

    I circle and park a block north of her. Eventually she walks by. It was odd from the start. Through the window she asks if I want a date. I say nothing through the window, unlock and she enters. She is verbally hesitant to start things and looks a bit too good for a typical SW. I keep driving around and play coy. I claim it is a first time for me. Usually the SWs get the vibe I am not LEO and eventually cave in on offering the specifics after about one minute. She takes quite a while for this, is evasive and offers up "I usually give the guys a choice of 2 locations to go to" (forum reader?) I circle about for my own spot and she stresses I don't go too far away. I eventually ask to see more of her before any real specifics are discussed. She hesitates stating she was raped, etc. Eventually I see a tiny bit more with her sweatshirt pulled down. She goes on about how she doesn't do this, drug free, etc. This is 10 minuets in now. An eternity post scoop by my standards. Since she is quite hot / clean I decide to go for 50/50 in vehicle for the same amount (unusual for me). I place what she asked for on the cup holder.

    Next thing she gets out of car. I say just go through to the back. She pulls out pepper spray and states she is a decoy for WCSD. Now I am pretty damn sure I was scammed, but at this point I am shitting. If you have ever been arrested for anything and are a calm individual you have the moment where you feel you are toast and say to your self say NOTHING, stay calm, do not fight arrest and wait to call a lawyer. Your life flashes and things appear to slow down. She states she gets $80 from the PD so unless I match she will activate her tether. Now let me say this- I am dreaming she is standing just outside the passenger seat door open. She shows me a right wrist with a VERY official looking bracelet. Bar code, her picture, heavy duty, circular metallic structure on the palmar side of it about 4cm across. Green cirlce inside it with a. 5 cm metal circle in the center as a button. If it was homemade it was stellar.

    Myriad thoughts occur to me. She has spray. Likely a scam. In a city that re-elects Kwame could there be kickbacks and some people that want $ instead of the city getting $$$$$ in impound. I have a good mind to floor it, but I don't want an exiting 1/2 blast of pepper spray in the vehicle. Worse although she may deserve it-if my rear tire runs her foot or ass over accidentally I am not wanting to fight that felony charge in court. So I pull out half of her request. She starts talking impound. I relent. As I go she says to stay off the ave and go down to V.

    I have had a great run of frugal fun. I don't entirely regret forking over the. 8 and being down 1. 3 in the global scheme. Live to fight another day. She picks a good price point with the odds I was looking at. I think the right younger man may have just taught her a lesson. Albeit a slim chance that guy may have also wound up in serious trouble of some sort.

    A few of my mistakes that occur to me are 1) hoping for a gem and not trusting the spidey sense 2) As I increased my "allowance" for 50/50 service went into my wallet as opposed to my 2 pocket stashes with smaller denominations. I was carrying alot more. 3) by claiming my first time and being respectful I think she got the idea I was a soft mark. 4) I recall along ago similar post about this type of thing, but I suck at using search on the forum. At the critical time I wasn't willing to risk my memory of that post.

    Wanting to share so this doesn't happen to you. I can post some positive experiences next to help. I am open for thoughts on the matter.

    Perhaps I was just F'd from the moment she got in carrying pepper spray. Big purse.

  9. #4319

    Triangle

    Strolled through the triangle yesterday and only found raquel. Was running short on time so I got a bad / toothy BBBJ. Wouldn't repeat.

    Strolled through the triangle again today, and it was like Christmas eve. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Where have all the girls gone? Seems like they all jumped on the greyhound for warmer climates. Haven't had time to cruise the ave, and don't want to go near the are. Also, jc has been dead too. Sorry for the lackluster report.

  10. #4318

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    I've tried that with a few girls I REALLY take a fancy to, like sandra, never anal. How much did you pay to break halo's brown cherry? (if it wasn't broken before repeatedly)
    Somethings on this board are a little hard to belive and what Dxter said he did with Halo is one of them. I call BS.

  11. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    While in the D on legitimate business, was approached by a short, slightly thick redhead named Emily at the gas station at 6&R. Didn't have the time or inclination to partake at the moment (and still a little gun-shy with all the STD talk on the R lately). Did get digits however. Anyone have any recent experience with this one?
    haven't scooped but I have seen her out. 6 &are seems to be her roost.

  12. #4316

    Sorry Last chance

    Quote Originally Posted by LateHookup  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anumber for Halo?
    She may have gotten a new number. I got a text late yesterday with, 'sorry last chance'

    No reply to my reply

  13. #4315

    Emily

    While in the D on legitimate business, was approached by a short, slightly thick redhead named Emily at the gas station at 6&R. Didn't have the time or inclination to partake at the moment (and still a little gun-shy with all the STD talk on the R lately). Did get digits however. Anyone have any recent experience with this one?

  14. #4314

    Chelsea

    I read rehab failed. Where does she typically hang out?

  15. #4313

    Tanya on the are

    I was out last night around midnight, and I cruised the ave. Only 2 girls out. No one I was interested in picking up. In fact it was quite dead considering the time. Moved on to the R. A few, including one younger brunette with a blonde or white streak dyed in her hair. Too much traffic to scoop, but I did manage to get Tanya. She did what was requested for a Jackson. Nothing special, but I would repeat with FS if I could see her in better light. She wasn't rushed at all which was nice. The finish was a little weak though. Next time I'll try to get some pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape