Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,896 to 14,910 of 21049
-
09-26-12 22:25 #6154Senior Member

Posts: 130Ronnie?
Don't believe I've ever seen this Ronnie before. Description?
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-12 20:33 #6153Senior Member

Posts: 438I swear it was her I was with sum time back. She absolutely refused BBJ and insisted on CBJ, which I hate. Gave her. 05 and dropped her off. Since then when I see her she goes out her way for my attention, but I haven't partaked since. O lucky me.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
EDIT_
After seein the pics, it was not her it was Natalie. And I been with Katie couple times (way back). She a hella good time, never knew she was Halo's mammy. I got to get better with names.....
-
09-26-12 18:04 #6152Senior Member

Posts: 192The R today
Got off work early and headed down to the R. Startedatmcnic and worked my way up, almost completely dead. Ima going to avoid this area between 330 and 5, it looks like theres just kids walking home from school all over the place. Saw a few of my uncles, all on sidestreets with someone pulled over. Too nuch heat for me. Saw what looked like halo from the back a block s of state fair but it wasnt worth the risk and I headed out.
-
09-26-12 15:32 #6151Senior Member

Posts: 92Ronnie
Ronnie is incredible. Best. Date. Ever. Does whatever you want. Will role play and say anything you want. There are no limits with Ronnie. You just have to treat her with respect and have some patience. She's a total doll.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-12 09:39 #6150Senior Member

Posts: 750You are correct on all counts JW.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-12 23:13 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 305That gallery link
For those who were wondering who (the late) April was, she's the girl in the very first pic in the gallery.
Also, I've probably had at least half of these girls, which is nuts.
-
09-25-12 23:11 #6148Senior Member

Posts: 305Please don't be offended, but why? She's pretty, but a disaster sexually.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-12 22:22 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 273If you go to the jordano website she's no. 18 both are her but the 2012 is more current, here's another pic of her for 2 years back.
Originally Posted by KraziSkier
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-12 21:58 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 92Just back from the R.
Some nice action out there tonight. Halo in jeans, so tight they looked spray painted on, walking down the sidewalk near State Fair. A new tall skinny blonde honey across 8 Mile at the gas station across from the restaurant flashed her teats at me while I waited for the light. A gnarly baboonish-looking BSW by the 7-Mile Coney, a fat, dumpy WSW near Fenkel. And some new street meat I have not seen before lurking on 7-Mile, near Woodward. I was looking for Ronnie or Ginger. Didn't see them. Bummer.
-
09-25-12 20:28 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 89I'm not sure you would recognize Halo from those pictures. She looks better than that now.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-12 19:20 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 130Got the same from goth-ish Danielle (who by the way is in one of the group of photos recently posted and discussed, and is absolutely alive if not well). Haven't done a BBBJ with anyone since-always covered. FWIW this was very recently. Be careful with all these girls. A little short term fun can have dire consequences as we all know but occasional reminders never hurt when the little guy wants to take over.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-12 18:23 #6143Senior Member

Posts: 92Ronnie
Any one got digits for Ronnie on the R?
Dex
-
09-25-12 16:10 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 159Caught something
I'm 95% I caught a curable disease from this one via bbj. Two shots and two pills was the cure on top of embarrassment due to having a hot young girl nurse / doctor.
Originally Posted by Detroit Life
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-12 16:05 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 159Click and bam
I just realized this, while you cycle through the pics there is a "image info" on the bottom left. Highlight over it to bring up who the pic is. Pic 18 is Halo
Originally Posted by KraziSkier
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-12 14:36 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 107Nessa
That's not the nessa I know, she also used to go by elise. Nice pic though she's pretty nice
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






