Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,926 to 14,940 of 19147
-
09-23-12 22:54 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 72Rose in the Triangle
I drove down Woodbine behind the Victory and pulled up to Rose, WSW 50 or so with long dark hair. She promptly reached in, gave me the LE check, and said "I want to blow you like I know you." I politely declined and drove away to RTFF. I read about 2 Roses. The one I saw was not the prettiest (plus she had a shiner) , but she had her teeth and she didn't look homeless at all. So, I went back for the scoop. As we looked for a spot she started playing with her clam. Smooth, clean looking. Found a quiet spot for an above average BBBJTC with plenty of BLS. 20+5 for good work. Got digits, she mentioned having friends also. Will repeat. No LE in sight. This was Sunday morning.
-
09-23-12 22:34 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 214Crest on Fort
I know in late part of last year, leo was watching the Crest and taking action I was told. Used to go there, but safer getting out of Detroit to the close suburbs notels for about $10 more or so. Anyway, the girl at the counter with the mohawk style haircut has an attitude problem which stop me from going there anymore, but that was before leo was watching.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 22:18 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 241I know who you are talking about but can't remember her name. Scooped her one Sunday morning a month or so ago, around the same place you saw her, she is always there the old dude is always lurking about. She was ok but complained it was taking too long. I will not repeat but YMMV, she is decent looking. There have been quite a few new faces out lately but by the time I safely get turned around they are gone. Tried to pick up Sharon from my last report I saw her at a party store but was with a bunch of hoodlums and I did not feel like pushing my luck. Never saw any LE
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 22:12 #4219Senior Member

Posts: 214Tassie on Fort
Tassie on Fort is one I would not pu any longer. She lives down one of the side streets with her mom past the railroad. Scooped her yrs ago for first time and to her to my fav spot a few times, and you are right, FS was nice and tight and the BBBJ was so so, but the meds have burned out her mind and the last time I pu her up about 2 yrs ago, she was acting out and talking crazy and I could not get rid of her fast enough. When I am coming down I75, I jump off and I cruse fort and do a recon, but if she sees me, she pulls her shirt up and flashing me, even with rush hour traffic present. She is mental.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 15:43 #4218Regular Member

Posts: 6Faces from the R
Well-known local photographer Dave Jordano created a project entitled "The Darkness in the Light" and took many photographs along John R. Many will be familiar to those here. (Bottom left to view the slideshow)
http://www.davejordano.com/index.php...0&p=4&a=0&at=0
-
09-23-12 10:51 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 247Katrina on the Ave
Went strolling Wednesday night around midnight on the R. It was dead, nothing moving, including uncles. I had seen Fatima earlier when I was passing through and was hoping to catch her, but no go. Made a couple of passes and decided to see what the ave looked like. Not much happening over there, either. After a couple of circles I saw what looked like a spinner type on Gilbert. Made a couple of passes and it wasn't someone I recognized. On the third pass, there were no headlights from one end of Gilbert to the other, so I scooped.
Turned out to be Katrina. Cute, long brown hair. 5', about 105 with a small set and a nice, tight, slightly furry giner. Went for the half and half. Excellent oral skill, including slow dt. Took a 3 position hammering without complaint, too. Damage. 5. Got digits and will repeat.
Be safe out there
-
09-23-12 09:07 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 103Halo
Haven't been with Halo her sister goes by the name of Star she's nice and quite she gives a CBJ will repeat.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 00:35 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 273Which melanie did you pick up? The one with the fake tits? Also need a little bit more info on halo's sister, is she as good (or bad) as her sister?
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-12 00:00 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 159Roxanne
Sampled this one near Green on Fort. Quoted me 20/30. Ducked the load made a mess will not repeat. She claims she's white / mexican but I think she's mixed white black like every other girl advertising on BP. Not as described on here.
Originally Posted by Sped One
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-12 21:45 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 327Melanie
Scooped Melanie on the are. Has a tight body, and box. Gives a sloppy BBBJ. Wrapped and hit it from behind when she says to hold it before I blow. Rip off the cover and she sucked me dry. Not a great face, but worth a repeat performance from first impressions.
To the guy who scooped Halo's sister, how old was she, how was her body compared to Halo, what was her name, and I had no idea that Halo had a sister. If so, please message me.
-
09-22-12 14:05 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 106The G is HOT!
I was coming from downtown this morning and drove down the G just to see what was out. I saw a brunette in a white tank top with big tits sittning on the corner of Manning and G. Anyone know this one? She almost look hispanic. She was sitting in the abandoned store with an older gentleman that looked like Gray from Sanford and Son. I don't think she was a decoy. Anyway as I continue past SF, I see a good looking brunette walking down the middle of the G. I past her by but got a good look, she was beautiful. I turned around in the Aldi lot and went back for a better look. She had crossed the street and was in the process of getting scooped as the UC pulled up and arrested the poor bastard. I stayed and watched for a few minutes to see if she got arrested. Nope, she talked with the cops for a minute and strolled away. A sting for sure. BE SAFE and always check your surroundings!
-
09-22-12 09:19 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 103Had a great time
Last week was cruseing the ave. Saw this nice tall blond and wanted to scoop turned around she was gone. DAMM then decided to head out to the R started out on 6M went N crossed 7 till 8 spotted a tall blond and a short dark haired WSW'rs turned on a side street and saw that the blond was gone but sitting at the stop sign the dark haired girl saw mw turned and walked away from me and lifted her red dress and showed me her nice butt, made the scoop and went to a hotel for some playtime bought her some dinner cause she was hungry, found out that she said that she's Halo's sister have digets will repeat.
-
09-22-12 07:37 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 29Fort this morning
Picked up T. T. This morning near the sunoco. WSW probably mid 30's with dark hair. Was wearing tight Jean shorts and a brown top and has a decent body. Lighting issues at that time made it difficult to clearly see who it was before she was at my door. Have Had her before and had good service, but probably wouldn't have picked her up had I recognized her sooner. Just like new faces I guess. Anyway, bbbjtcimsp for. 25, felt good, she looked good bobbing, so what the hell.
No uncle visible at the time.
Play safe.
Niner
-
09-21-12 18:04 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 130Only the fools that don't cover it up have fucked each other. You can scratch me off that list.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-12 17:12 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 130Fatima on the R
Just sampled this choice morsel for the first time. Excellent skills. A definite repeat! No digits, she got robbed of her few day old phone by some punk. Whichever of the brethren who got her the phone needs to get her another ASAP.












Reply With Quote





