Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,681 to 16,695 of 19268
-
09-22-12 16:00 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 123Alexis
Have seen Alexis since she first started posting on BP as cherish, have seen her plenty of times since then, does CBJ, dfk, multiple cfs. I have been trying to convince her to go BBBJ but no luck yet, overall a sweet & good GFE sessions. Always gave 80 for half hr. That's all I have to report for now as money has been tight for me lately.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ics-23/9849444
Also I did a review for tessa a while back & she goes by a new name now
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lt3-22/9633002
-
09-22-12 14:58 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 1124I am coming into D next week. Is she still standing at that corner? If so, I'll check her out.
Originally Posted by LionsFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-12 11:49 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 233Another site
You can't tell anything from the info in another site. My guess is it stays the same based on the first person that wrote it. And even then it's not always right. Have to read the reviews.
Originally Posted by Namb1
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-12 10:56 #2585Senior Member

Posts: 93Common sense
I agree with you 100% about posting a link or pics but the info wasn't there and it was a simple search on the small handful of websites this site caters to. There is no reason why he couldn't search BP for the name and find the info he was looking for before asking someone to do it for him.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-12 07:38 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 145Any Info on This One?
She sure looks good but man it is difficult getting a hold of her. Even granting that I have had a busy week, I am surprised at how few messages I have received in return from her. She did tell me that her rates are $125 / half-hr and $175 / full-hr. But sometimes it's literally hours between my message to her and her reply. So I thought I'd see if anyone has actually met her and is she worth the effort?
Thanks
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...now-28/6486499
-
09-22-12 02:43 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 409I agree with JW but I think it should be taken a step further. This is a FN review site after all isn't it? I think the pics at least and even possibly the whole ad should be copied here. Links go dead fast. These girls surface and then reappear after intervals, sometimes under different names. This way they can change the name and disappear as many times as they want, but show me a pic and I'll remember the face for years to come. Maybe even the intel and the review also. Makes researching the Biatch here a lot easier as well.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-12 15:53 #2582Senior Member

Posts: 32Http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=203183
Originally Posted by StreetLegal
[View Original Post]
I don't have an account but you can usually tell by things like "breast appearance" if the person actually got anywhere. There's no way to tell that fully clothed. Just like how it says "don't know for "pussy" meaning they weren't able to find out.
-
09-21-12 08:47 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 93Snickerz
Does rational thinking go out the window on this site? Try searching BP for snickerz.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-12 23:40 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 446Eve in Warren
Thanks. I owe you one. Maybe 150 of them, LOL. I'm not dreaming that kind of dream for that kind of dough.
Originally Posted by Waxon1
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-12 22:51 #2579Senior Member

Posts: 347Is there a link to this snickerz?
Originally Posted by JustLookingthx
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-12 17:06 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 647About all you will get is a 150 bone hand job from her no FS.
Originally Posted by StreetLegal
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-12 08:37 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 446Eve in Warren
I am in urgent need of any intel on this one:
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ime-32/6597542
-
09-19-12 14:41 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 34Kayla. Very petite and sweet
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...&image=9849993
Saw Kayla today in Troy. It seemed to be just her, no strange noises coming from the bathroom. 2 call system, met in Troy for $ for the half. I don't know if she is the exact girl in all the pics, but very close. Is very cute and young with very soft skin and a tongue piercing and both nips. Bushy Bush long black hair and lots of tats.
Started w / CBJ and moved to Cfs doggie style and her ass felt like a pillow. Said she bounces btwn Troy and sfld and will repeat.
Anyone know of a reliable blonde in this area? That's what I have really lwanted but they all seem old or TGTBT. But this young piece was a nice comprimise.
-
09-19-12 13:06 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 35Snickerz
Saw Snickerz for a lunch break. 65 for top and she was good. BBBJ with DT. I recommend and will repeat as desired.
It's amazing how cover crazy all these girls have become.
-
09-19-12 02:48 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 409FYI. [Head] Lice and [pubic] crabs are not "one in the same". This is a misnomer. They are indeed different critters all together. Head lice are a lot more like fleas (but not fleas) and a biatch to get rid of. Crabs are relatively easy to get rid of. The thing with crabs is that they can actually transmit other venereal diseases. Ie; syphilis and gonorrhea.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
Head lice your kid picks up at public school thanks to schools of choice. Crabs YOU get from from scooping a dirty skeezer off the big G (circ 1989) and laying it to her behind the old Ritz in Roseville. Good times.
















