Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4190

    1st time LONG time

    Howdy all. After lurking, browsing and otherwise peeping in on here for well over a year I'm throwing my hat into the published category. I've been prowling since the early 90's. Back when you could cruise Cass. 2nd st and over by Jumbo's Bar for action a plenty. Anyway I get out about twice a week. Same spots as we ALL cover. Recent activity on MY part. Along the ave I've had dreams about Charlie and Vanessa. BOTH excellent dreams (sans drool on pillow) and fairly attractive white girls that keep all hours. Both need to "get more minutes" on their cells (shocker I know).

    I was also out last weekend and saw a 6 foot tall blonde a block or 2 east of Central in heels and a fantastic figure from afar. Turned around and poof gone. Also took a short nap and had a short dream about Mary on the ave a couple weeks ago. Kinky little minx IF she has a level head. Sometimes she's high as a kite and is useless. HER words not mine. She recommended calling first and of course I called a week later to a number that is being checked for trouble. Really don't know why they waste the ink to write the numbers down.

    Till my next adventure!

  2. #4189

    Amber. John R

    I know I don't have any prior posts, but I am a LONG time lurker here. I want to share some information that was shared with me by SEVERAL SWs on John R.

    Amber has HIV. She was told about it when she was visiting her Uncle LEO last year, but she's still working because she needs the money for her medicine. I actually asked her about it, and she started crying. She never admitted it, but she didn't deny it. Her crying was enough for me.

    Obviously, people can make there own decisions, but I have not picked her up since I learned, and have been tested (negative) several times since I learned.

  3. #4188
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff 206  [View Original Post]
    Still new to the game, and haven't scooped yet, but did a few drive bys on the Ave and Fort this morning. Around 930 did a loop on the Ave, nothing, went Down to Fort (first time driving that strip) had a sassy LSW flash tits at me, but after going around and talking to her, to ghetto for me, another called herself TT, but horrible in the face and I went back to the Ave.

    Saw a few WSW, but spotted the chick I reconed a month ago in heels, close to the Vic. Got out, and chatted. Said her name was Nessa, didn't scoop, but got digits and threw her a couple of bucks.

    So now I have this hotties digits, where is a good place to tell her to meet in the area without being obvious? Also found the Crest Notel on Fort. Anyone use that, rates, LEO in the area?

    Be safe Mongloids.
    Crest is $20 PLUS $2 key deposit. They only do short stay. Would think Leo would keep an eye on that place for easy pickings. I.

    I picked up Nessa a few weeks back. Body is not bad, but she pushes for a higher payment than most, but skills were average to slightly above average.

  4. #4187

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Niner0405  [View Original Post]
    Post #5192
    Sorry was quite a ways back but your right sounds exactly right on who I saw.

  5. #4186
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner0405  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the Ave about 8 tonight and saw just a couple WSW out, none that peaked my interest so I passed.

    Moved on down to fort and found Paige walking just west of liv. She appears mid 20's, decent body with just a little pouch. Dark hair which she had up, and a lip piercing. She has a very nice ass and a closely trimmed giner. Bbbjtcim for Jackson, and she did an exquisite job, let me roam with fingers into her tight and wet va jay jay. FS was an extra Jackson, but I passed as I had no condom, and neither did she. No phone, so no digits, but I will definitely find her and repeat to sample the rest of the menu.

    Play safe.

    Niner
    Her oral skills are superb. If she's hanging around fort now I may need to scope the area out.

  6. #4185

    Heavy redhead in the triangle area

    I've been scoping the triangle area again and several times over the past week, I have seen a heavy-set white redhead on Fenkel. Usually she's in a red-type dress with some type of floral print on it, maybe. She's definitely out on the stroll and has tried to flag me down several times (I've actually been driving through on legit business purposes and have been unable to stop.)

    I've seen her in the mid to later afternoons, but not in the evenings. (Didn't see her this morning, either.) I have spotted her coming out of that apartment complex on the north that's just east of Telegraph at the second light.

    Anyone encounter her before? I like bigger women, myself, but haven't had a chance to stop and talk with her.

  7. #4184

    Intel Ave and Fort

    Still new to the game, and haven't scooped yet, but did a few drive bys on the Ave and Fort this morning. Around 930 did a loop on the Ave, nothing, went Down to Fort (first time driving that strip) had a sassy LSW flash tits at me, but after going around and talking to her, to ghetto for me, another called herself TT, but horrible in the face and I went back to the Ave.

    Saw a few WSW, but spotted the chick I reconed a month ago in heels, close to the Vic. Got out, and chatted. Said her name was Nessa, didn't scoop, but got digits and threw her a couple of bucks.

    So now I have this hotties digits, where is a good place to tell her to meet in the area without being obvious? Also found the Crest Notel on Fort. Anyone use that, rates, LEO in the area?

    Be safe Mongloids.

  8. #4183

    Paige

    Cruised the Ave about 8 tonight and saw just a couple WSW out, none that peaked my interest so I passed.

    Moved on down to fort and found Paige walking just west of liv. She appears mid 20's, decent body with just a little pouch. Dark hair which she had up, and a lip piercing. She has a very nice ass and a closely trimmed giner. Bbbjtcim for Jackson, and she did an exquisite job, let me roam with fingers into her tight and wet va jay jay. FS was an extra Jackson, but I passed as I had no condom, and neither did she. No phone, so no digits, but I will definitely find her and repeat to sample the rest of the menu.

    Play safe.

    Niner

  9. #4182

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Barber Shop  [View Original Post]
    Don't cruise here often but I've seen a cute blonde with glasses walkin regularly. Anyone sample? Cute face, mid 20's, nice bod mite just give a try, will report if I do.
    Post #5192

  10. #4181

    Blonde on fort st

    Don't cruise here often but I've seen a cute blonde with glasses walkin regularly. Anyone sample? Cute face, mid 20's, nice bod mite just give a try, will report if I do.

  11. #4180

    Bunni on The Big G to Triangle Alice

    Saw Bunni late 20's early 30'S WSW about 5' 100lbs on The Big G early AM and opted for a mobile BJ she was walking with another tall slim WSW who tried to make it into a duo session but I opted out of that Bunni I initially thought was Meghan peach #2 but I was wrong but she was not bad looking. She jumps in and starts telling me how great she is! The red flag flew high and heavy on that one! She quoted 2 jacks I responded with Hamilton and Lincoln and told her If she was so great I would send her hamilton and lincoln again! Just as I suspected it was a rushed toothy more hand than mouth BBBJ incomplete. She was miffed about only getting 15 for a half hearted half assed attempt of her so called great skills but whatever! On the way home I got a phone call from Alice http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1202699 I cruised by her place for a good bbbj2cim for a jack and a half Every other stroll I hit this morning was pretty dead! Stay safe and happy endings!

  12. #4179

    House

    After all your input and seeing the house, I have decided against it. Thanks for all your input. Anybody want a free house? I have something in the works with a friend of mine (lawyer) where we could have a good time (wink) and play cards. I will keep you guys posted.

  13. #4178

    Heh

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    What can a house cost at 6 mile and gratiot or 6 mile and JR cost. I am thinking to buy one for a safe place for us mongers. Almost like a working girl house but I (we) can stay there and have a safe place to fuck the SW's. What are your opinions? Rent the rooms to the SW"s per night? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Picking up a hooker is a misdemeanor. Owning a house of prostitution (or "ill fame" as it's described in the MI statutes) is a 5 year felony. I, for one, wouldn't want my name on the title, land contract, insurance policy, utility bills, garbage assessments etc. Your name shows up on on any of that LEO-accessible stuff and, congratulations, you are likely to be a co-defendant when the hammer comes down on the place.

    And the hammer would come down on it. You'd be relying on A) neighbors and LEO to be blind or clueless to the cars and girls hanging out around there not to mention the candy vendors that would be drawn to it AND B) those verrrry reliable girls that would go there to keep their mouths shut about the whole operation. Are you POSITIVE those reliable girls would never give you up on a pandering or collecting money from a prostitute charge, both of which carry a 20-year sentence? PLUS you would need every co-defendant to keep their mouths shut for you to have a shot at acquittal? Want to take that risk?

    Look, I know the old days are gone and it isn't as easy as before when you could hit the Cass Corridor and 8 Mile (and many others) and not worry much about getting stung. But you're crazy to think you're going to do something like this without a BIG likelihood of getting nailed hard.

  14. #4177

    Ave

    Took a long drive around the metro area early this morning (at about 01) , along 12 from Ink into the city. The amount of lights I saw on the road was unbelievable. You would have thought it was a holiday weekend. DB was out in force along 12, from the Ink border at BDaly all the way into D's territory. There was even a few pulls along Ink. D was out along 12 and 1 in various spots, couple of the north D cities as well. Picked up a tail a couple of times, as well.

    Took a daylight stroll noonish, mainly to get some coffee at a spot on Ave. Got followed yet again. Cruised on, saw a mix bag of D&DB off a side street across from the Vic. Couple more prowlers up further.

    Safe hunting out there.

  15. #4176

    Airport

    The other day I was near the airport and spotted a young woman in a green dress and high heels walking down the street just south of the McD's on merriman. She was smokin' hot and seemed very out of place. There was nothing down the street and she was walking towards middlebelt. I don't know if she was a SW but she sure looked like it. I was with a few other people and couldn't make contact.

    Has anyone heard of SW's by the airport?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape