Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4177

    Ave

    Took a long drive around the metro area early this morning (at about 01) , along 12 from Ink into the city. The amount of lights I saw on the road was unbelievable. You would have thought it was a holiday weekend. DB was out in force along 12, from the Ink border at BDaly all the way into D's territory. There was even a few pulls along Ink. D was out along 12 and 1 in various spots, couple of the north D cities as well. Picked up a tail a couple of times, as well.

    Took a daylight stroll noonish, mainly to get some coffee at a spot on Ave. Got followed yet again. Cruised on, saw a mix bag of D&DB off a side street across from the Vic. Couple more prowlers up further.

    Safe hunting out there.

  2. #4176

    Airport

    The other day I was near the airport and spotted a young woman in a green dress and high heels walking down the street just south of the McD's on merriman. She was smokin' hot and seemed very out of place. There was nothing down the street and she was walking towards middlebelt. I don't know if she was a SW but she sure looked like it. I was with a few other people and couldn't make contact.

    Has anyone heard of SW's by the airport?

  3. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    Took a midnight stroll on the R last night. Pretty devoid of talent, but even less LEO than SWs out there. Made a couple of passes, saw one who disappeared down a side street, then nothing. Went for one more pass, and heading south between Nevada and 6 saw a blur of white in the darkness by the vacant lots. Came back around and saw a little spinner blonde. She was wearing capris and flip flops and the blur I had seen was the bottom part of her legs and her feet. I turned down a side street and turned around, and she came down the side street for an easy scoop.

    She said her name was Famita. Long blonde hair. 30's, pretty, cleft in chin, about 5' 1".105, nice little rack, good legs and ass, and a shaved and tight giner. All in all a very nice little package. She said she was new to that area, had been at 6 / Deq but that it had turned into a ghost town over there. Settled on half and half. Good oral skills, with DT. Finished off with mish. Total damage. 4 plus. 01 for loosies. Would repeat. No digits, of course. Why does everyone on the planet have a cell except for the SW you would like to repeat with?

    Stay safe out there
    Sounds like this girl:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...25#post1524125

  4. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    The house will get broken into countless times, and if you use it for ho-banging only the word will spread quickly through the girls and at the candy store. I actually used to bang a hot little bsw that lived on that street, just east off Gratiot. Her brother was in a "gang" that hung out rightonthat street constantly. a group teenagers all wearing those long white tee shirts and red hats or some shit.
    Dope boys will be selling out of it inside of a week.

  5. #4173

    Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see a house on Tacoma tomorrow, just east of Schoenherr. I am sure it is a shithole but a friend of the family owns it and said I can have it if I just pay the taxes. There are renters in there now but are moving at the end of the month. I will keep you guys posted but I will need your help when I get this house. How do we run it? I am NOT going to live there. Any help? It has 3 bedrooms and no basement.
    This is a really bad idea. The last thing you want is to be legally binded to a plot of land in that area. Walk away my friend.

  6. #4172
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see a house on Tacoma tomorrow, just east of Schoenherr. I am sure it is a shithole but a friend of the family owns it and said I can have it if I just pay the taxes. There are renters in there now but are moving at the end of the month. I will keep you guys posted but I will need your help when I get this house. How do we run it? I am NOT going to live there. Any help? It has 3 bedrooms and no basement.
    Very bad idea bro for a myriad of reasons not even mentioned yet. The idea sounds great and it has been done before multiple times. Just around the corner from there, but it always ends very bad. Running an under cover brothel aside, just owning property in that area is a loosing proposition.

  7. #4171
    [QUOTE=Marino13; 1543929]I am going to see a house on Tacoma tomorrow, just east of Schoenherr. I am sure it is a shithole but a friend of the family owns it and said I can have it if I just pay the taxes. There are renters in there now but are moving at the end of the month. I will keep you guys posted but I will need your help when I get this house. How do we run it? I am NOT going to live there. Any help? It has 3 bedrooms and no basement. [/QUO.

    Tacoma right off Gratiot is worse then a war zone. There's no houses left there for a couple blocks. Those people aren't doing you any favors- a house there would be a complete liability. I wouldn't take it if they paid me.

  8. #4170

    Tacoma

    I am going to see a house on Tacoma tomorrow, just east of Schoenherr. I am sure it is a shithole but a friend of the family owns it and said I can have it if I just pay the taxes. There are renters in there now but are moving at the end of the month. I will keep you guys posted but I will need your help when I get this house. How do we run it? I am NOT going to live there. Any help? It has 3 bedrooms and no basement.

  9. #4169
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    Took a midnight stroll on the R last night. Pretty devoid of talent, but even less LEO than SWs out there. Made a couple of passes, saw one who disappeared down a side street, then nothing. Went for one more pass, and heading south between Nevada and 6 saw a blur of white in the darkness by the vacant lots. Came back around and saw a little spinner blonde. She was wearing capris and flip flops and the blur I had seen was the bottom part of her legs and her feet. I turned down a side street and turned around, and she came down the side street for an easy scoop.

    She said her name was Famita. Long blonde hair. 30's, pretty, cleft in chin, about 5' 1".105, nice little rack, good legs and ass, and a shaved and tight giner. All in all a very nice little package. She said she was new to that area, had been at 6 / Deq but that it had turned into a ghost town over there. Settled on half and half. Good oral skills, with DT. Finished off with mish. Total damage. 4 plus. 01 for loosies. Would repeat. No digits, of course. Why does everyone on the planet have a cell except for the SW you would like to repeat with?

    Stay safe out there
    Got a. 3 car date BBBJ with a gulp and enthusiastic BLS from her this late morning. Same area, but closer to 6. Very nice girl, good attiiude definite repeater

  10. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    What can a house cost at 6 mile and gratiot or 6 mile and JR cost. I am thinking to buy one for a safe place for us mongers. Almost like a working girl house but I (we) can stay there and have a safe place to fuck the SW's. What are your opinions? Rent the rooms to the SW"s per night? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    The insurance headaches would be way above what most of us would want to deal with. Imagine if something really bad.

    Happened on the property. Lawyers and lawsuits are not much fun.

  11. #4167

    Extremely risky

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    What can a house cost at 6 mile and gratiot or 6 mile and JR cost. I am thinking to buy one for a safe place for us mongers. Almost like a working girl house but I (we) can stay there and have a safe place to fuck the SW's. What are your opinions? Rent the rooms to the SW"s per night? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Purchase a "safe" place in a crime-ridden area and expect it to remain safe amidst a den of thugs, thieves and addicts. I wouldn't think it possible to maintain or be wise.

  12. #4166

    Buy a house on 1 of the strolls

    What can a house cost at 6 mile and gratiot or 6 mile and JR cost. I am thinking to buy one for a safe place for us mongers. Almost like a working girl house but I (we) can stay there and have a safe place to fuck the SW's. What are your opinions? Rent the rooms to the SW"s per night? Any help is greatly appreciated.

  13. #4165
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    From the females I talked to they do but if they get arrested by LEO they get their phones taken. I would be lucky sometimes if the number even works after a week!

    Stay safe
    They don't pay the pay as you go for more minutes on the pick up and throw.

    They get high and loose it.

    They get it stolen at the candy store.

    Thug pimp takes it away for not behaving.

    As mentioned, leo takes it. The girls on the G used to complain that leo would make them toss their shoes on the roof of the strip mall at SF so they had to walk around in bare feet.

    Captn' save ho, the guy who actually set her up with a phone and sometimes pays the bill, shuts it off when he realizes he's being played as a mark and doesn't want to be a looser anymore.

    Feel free to add to the list

  14. #4164

    The Ave this morning

    Made a couple of passes on the Ave this morning and there wasn't much out. Saw a blonde that looked cute sitting on the steps of the bank. She looked very cute and was wearing a light brown suede type coat with ripped jeans. Have seen her a number of times near the same spot, but always get a Leo vibe with her. Please advise if she is legit.

    Anyway, turned up Gilbert a came across KayLee. She has short brown / reddish hair petite spinner body with a lip ring. Wearing tight jeans, white top, with a black hoodie. She was very sweet and easy to talk to and gave a nice hands-free BBBJ. One of the better BJ's I've had from a SW. She just got a new phone and gave me her number. Will repeat. .2 for the visit.

    Play safe,

    Niner

  15. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    Why does everyone on the planet have a cell except for the SW you would like to repeat with?
    From the females I talked to they do but if they get arrested by LEO they get their phones taken. I would be lucky sometimes if the number even works after a week!

    Stay safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape