Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 19145
-
09-14-12 08:56 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 305Sounds like this girl:
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...25#post1524125
-
09-14-12 08:54 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 305Dope boys will be selling out of it inside of a week.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-12 03:23 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 120Idea
This is a really bad idea. The last thing you want is to be legally binded to a plot of land in that area. Walk away my friend.
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-12 01:45 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 409Very bad idea bro for a myriad of reasons not even mentioned yet. The idea sounds great and it has been done before multiple times. Just around the corner from there, but it always ends very bad. Running an under cover brothel aside, just owning property in that area is a loosing proposition.
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-12 01:44 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 194[QUOTE=Marino13; 1543929]I am going to see a house on Tacoma tomorrow, just east of Schoenherr. I am sure it is a shithole but a friend of the family owns it and said I can have it if I just pay the taxes. There are renters in there now but are moving at the end of the month. I will keep you guys posted but I will need your help when I get this house. How do we run it? I am NOT going to live there. Any help? It has 3 bedrooms and no basement. [/QUO.
Tacoma right off Gratiot is worse then a war zone. There's no houses left there for a couple blocks. Those people aren't doing you any favors- a house there would be a complete liability. I wouldn't take it if they paid me.
-
09-13-12 21:59 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 106Tacoma
I am going to see a house on Tacoma tomorrow, just east of Schoenherr. I am sure it is a shithole but a friend of the family owns it and said I can have it if I just pay the taxes. There are renters in there now but are moving at the end of the month. I will keep you guys posted but I will need your help when I get this house. How do we run it? I am NOT going to live there. Any help? It has 3 bedrooms and no basement.
-
09-13-12 19:58 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 487Got a. 3 car date BBBJ with a gulp and enthusiastic BLS from her this late morning. Same area, but closer to 6. Very nice girl, good attiiude definite repeater
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-12 17:31 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 174The insurance headaches would be way above what most of us would want to deal with. Imagine if something really bad.
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
Happened on the property. Lawyers and lawsuits are not much fun.
-
09-13-12 13:59 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 782Extremely risky
Purchase a "safe" place in a crime-ridden area and expect it to remain safe amidst a den of thugs, thieves and addicts. I wouldn't think it possible to maintain or be wise.
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-12 22:46 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 106Buy a house on 1 of the strolls
What can a house cost at 6 mile and gratiot or 6 mile and JR cost. I am thinking to buy one for a safe place for us mongers. Almost like a working girl house but I (we) can stay there and have a safe place to fuck the SW's. What are your opinions? Rent the rooms to the SW"s per night? Any help is greatly appreciated.
-
09-12-12 10:30 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 409They don't pay the pay as you go for more minutes on the pick up and throw.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
They get high and loose it.
They get it stolen at the candy store.
Thug pimp takes it away for not behaving.
As mentioned, leo takes it. The girls on the G used to complain that leo would make them toss their shoes on the roof of the strip mall at SF so they had to walk around in bare feet.
Captn' save ho, the guy who actually set her up with a phone and sometimes pays the bill, shuts it off when he realizes he's being played as a mark and doesn't want to be a looser anymore.
Feel free to add to the list
-
09-12-12 07:48 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 29The Ave this morning
Made a couple of passes on the Ave this morning and there wasn't much out. Saw a blonde that looked cute sitting on the steps of the bank. She looked very cute and was wearing a light brown suede type coat with ripped jeans. Have seen her a number of times near the same spot, but always get a Leo vibe with her. Please advise if she is legit.
Anyway, turned up Gilbert a came across KayLee. She has short brown / reddish hair petite spinner body with a lip ring. Wearing tight jeans, white top, with a black hoodie. She was very sweet and easy to talk to and gave a nice hands-free BBBJ. One of the better BJ's I've had from a SW. She just got a new phone and gave me her number. Will repeat. .2 for the visit.
Play safe,
Niner
-
09-12-12 00:31 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 273From the females I talked to they do but if they get arrested by LEO they get their phones taken. I would be lucky sometimes if the number even works after a week!
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
Stay safe
-
09-11-12 13:37 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 108Halo is hit or miss, but if you follow some rules, she is ok. Don't let her get high before you do your thing. Be cautious, keep an eye on her and don't leave her obvious opportunities. I had one time where she kind of, sort of ripped me off but she fixed it the next time I saw her. She bitches a bit too much for my tastes, but she does have fairly nice goods.
Originally Posted by SoberJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-12 06:26 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 487Still, there are times when you're thinking about getting around the block fast for a scoop and then realize you're going fast enough to get ticketed. Got to be careful.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






