Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #1985

    Bang for the Buck

    Like you guys, what I've paid has been all over the map. But now I've settled between $ to $$$ per outing. Generally I like to keep everything including the FC under $$$.

    As for how I determine what SB I give $ and what SB I give $$$, it's not actually totally based on looks / aesthetics. A few months ago, a pretty hot SB I met off CL wanted to meet for $$.5. But due to schedules (she had kids and was married) our time would be extremely limited. We basically would just be at the FC for 30-60 min. A one and done deal. So I passed on her because if I just wanted a quick thrill with a hot chick, I'd find an escort. Not to be crass, but pussy in short bursts is almost indistinguishable from another.

    I give +$$ to SBs who I plan to hang out with for at least 3-4 hours. This way we have enough time to relax, get to know each other, and maybe have multiple romps. If I'm able to enjoy the company of a nice young woman for a whole evening, then it's worth the $$. $$$ to me because I get the complete mistress-experience. I'm not looking for a girlfriend (too much emotional involvement) and I'm not looking for an escort (zero connection, clock watching). But for me personally I am looking for the classic mistress experience. A girl on the side who treats you like a king for your brief time together. Someone who you can be uninhibited with and someone who will pamper you in the bedroom (ie. After sex massages and etc). Obviously this isn't possible if the SD / SB relationship is just a hit and quit it ordeal.

    So when I'm establishing my mental price in my head, during the initial discussions I find out how much time the pot SB will be available. Even if she's insanely hot, I'll probably only offer no more than $.5 if she's just going to spread her legs and then leave after 30 min. At that point, a hole is just a hole no matter how good she looks, so that SB experience is a lower value to me. But if she's able to spend the whole afternoon / evening with me or we can get together at her place, then I may offer her more because the SB experience is more in line with what I'm looking for.

    So yes desirability / quality of the SB does play a part, but I look at the whole experience I'm going to get to determine how much I'm going to invest. The way I look at it, I'm not paying for the SB, I'm paying for the total experience. Having this mentality helps keep things in perspective and to walk away from bad deals. When I first started, I would jump at any girl who would rush to the FC. Now I'm a little more deliberate and I make sure I'm going to get the experience I want.

  2. #1984

    Its all to much

    Quote Originally Posted by AliasSM  [View Original Post]
    That begs the question as to how much is too much to spend on this hobby. It obviously depends on the quality and desirability of the SB, as well as the amount of discretionary income of the SD. But at some point, there is a ceiling on what a pussy is worth. My range is as low as $ per session and as high as $$$ per session, and I contributed to both of those extremes this past weekend. The $ was a young MILF with no job, a baby, and no real precious knowledge of the SB world. The $$$ was for a quality lady that anyone would be proud to take to dinner, is going back to school to get her degree, and can carry on a conversation with anyone at any level. But the sex was just as satisfying with both of them, so did I overpay or underpay?

    I struggle with the dollar amount to agree to each time I meet a new SB. One thing that I have found though is that it's awful hard to go down once the $ amount has been set. You almost always have to break it off and renegotiate with a new SB. I had 4 meetings over the weekend and spent $, $$$, $.5, and $$.5 in that order. I guess it mostly depends on how good a negotiator she is at the first meeting. I'd be interested in knowing what you all spend. I'd guess it's all over the board. Same as me.
    Yes its all over. I've done $ hr to $$$$ hr (with vido) I've done 4 overnighters twoat$$$$$$ and twoat ($$$$$ and they were better) In the last 2. 5 yrs I have seen right at 120 dif, girls I am to the point the less $ gets you more time in the hole. And I think I have a better with them. And they ask when are you coming back.

  3. #1983

    How much is too much?

    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick update on the Model 9 I was corresponding off CL.

    Turns out she was just outside my budget. Drat. She's new to the whole thing but clearly she did her research. She also had kids and a decent / okay job, so it made sense that she wanted above the average. I might have been able to do it, but it would have squeezed me really tight. If we could have met at her place instead of a hotel, then maybe it would have been doable. But I decided to think with my big head and pass on her. I'm in the Sugar Bowl for the long haul, so I don't want to do anything that's going to cause a career ending injury when I'm still just in my sophomore season. They'll be other girls and who knows maybe in a season or two I'll be in a position to play up in her division. But right now there's plenty to be had where I am, so no need to rush things and make the whole thing stressful.

    Hope at least some of you guys had a sugar filled holiday weekend. For me, the search continues.
    That begs the question as to how much is too much to spend on this hobby. It obviously depends on the quality and desirability of the SB, as well as the amount of discretionary income of the SD. But at some point, there is a ceiling on what a pussy is worth. My range is as low as $ per session and as high as $$$ per session, and I contributed to both of those extremes this past weekend. The $ was a young MILF with no job, a baby, and no real precious knowledge of the SB world. The $$$ was for a quality lady that anyone would be proud to take to dinner, is going back to school to get her degree, and can carry on a conversation with anyone at any level. But the sex was just as satisfying with both of them, so did I overpay or underpay?

    I struggle with the dollar amount to agree to each time I meet a new SB. One thing that I have found though is that it's awful hard to go down once the $ amount has been set. You almost always have to break it off and renegotiate with a new SB. I had 4 meetings over the weekend and spent $, $$$, $.5, and $$.5 in that order. I guess it mostly depends on how good a negotiator she is at the first meeting. I'd be interested in knowing what you all spend. I'd guess it's all over the board. Same as me.

  4. #1982

    CL Model 9

    Just a quick update on the Model 9 I was corresponding off CL.

    Turns out she was just outside my budget. Drat. She's new to the whole thing but clearly she did her research. She also had kids and a decent / okay job, so it made sense that she wanted above the average. I might have been able to do it, but it would have squeezed me really tight. If we could have met at her place instead of a hotel, then maybe it would have been doable. But I decided to think with my big head and pass on her. I'm in the Sugar Bowl for the long haul, so I don't want to do anything that's going to cause a career ending injury when I'm still just in my sophomore season. They'll be other girls and who knows maybe in a season or two I'll be in a position to play up in her division. But right now there's plenty to be had where I am, so no need to rush things and make the whole thing stressful.

    Hope at least some of you guys had a sugar filled holiday weekend. For me, the search continues.

  5. #1981

    Thanks joe

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesParty  [View Original Post]
    I had hoped to take my new 18-year-old HYB to the FC this week for the fourth time during our new relationship, but her Aunt was in town, so she felt like she needed to cancel. I am of the opinion that maintenance on one ride shouldn't close the entire amusement park, but I didn't press the issue because we're still relatively new to each other. Instead, I offered a movie this afternoon, as I was off for the day anyway. She gladly accepted, and we were off.

    She selected seats in the back row, noting that last time we went, we were "too close to the front." Ok, whatever. We settle in, and there's only a few other people, mostly toward the front. ("See," I wanted to say,"I'm not the only nerd who likes sitting close.")

    After the plot gets going, I put my hand on her leg, and hers finds my knee. My hand moves up a bit; hers does too. We each progress a bit further. It's like we're teenagers seeing how far we can go. Well, one of us *is* a teenager. Then, she makes her own move. She starts stroking me through my shorts. Then her hand's in my shorts. Then my shorts are undone, and she's giving me discreet HJ.

    I'm nervously scanning the theater for prying eyes, but it's obvious we're pretty much alone in the back row of a dark room. When she bends over and takes me in her mouth, I don't protest.

    So, gents, that was a first for me. She was disappointed in the lack of a big finish, but I didn't want to get things all sticky in the theater and hadn't come prepared (who would?) with appropriate clean-up supplies. I suspect our next visit to the FC will be an excellent outlet for all of our pent-up energy.

    Hope you all have such an eventful weekend.

    Regards,

    Joe
    Thank you joe I'm here in brace virginia with no pussy in 60 miles and got me a boner that would choke a horse. That made me think of my first blow job that was bbbjtcws in her living room I was 18 she was 15 dam good days

  6. #1980

    Something New Every Time

    I had hoped to take my new 18-year-old HYB to the FC this week for the fourth time during our new relationship, but her Aunt was in town, so she felt like she needed to cancel. I am of the opinion that maintenance on one ride shouldn't close the entire amusement park, but I didn't press the issue because we're still relatively new to each other. Instead, I offered a movie this afternoon, as I was off for the day anyway. She gladly accepted, and we were off.

    She selected seats in the back row, noting that last time we went, we were "too close to the front." Ok, whatever. We settle in, and there's only a few other people, mostly toward the front. ("See," I wanted to say,"I'm not the only nerd who likes sitting close.")

    After the plot gets going, I put my hand on her leg, and hers finds my knee. My hand moves up a bit; hers does too. We each progress a bit further. It's like we're teenagers seeing how far we can go. Well, one of us *is* a teenager. Then, she makes her own move. She starts stroking me through my shorts. Then her hand's in my shorts. Then my shorts are undone, and she's giving me discreet HJ.

    I'm nervously scanning the theater for prying eyes, but it's obvious we're pretty much alone in the back row of a dark room. When she bends over and takes me in her mouth, I don't protest.

    So, gents, that was a first for me. She was disappointed in the lack of a big finish, but I didn't want to get things all sticky in the theater and hadn't come prepared (who would?) with appropriate clean-up supplies. I suspect our next visit to the FC will be an excellent outlet for all of our pent-up energy.

    Hope you all have such an eventful weekend.

    Regards,

    Joe

  7. #1979

    You can't escape the Bowl

    I was on vacation recently and had to stifle a laugh when the sugar mobile rolled past this billboard on the interstate. I almost suggested we stop for lunch but thought better of it.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	sbowl.jpg
Views:	1332
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	196536

  8. #1978

    Wow this is complicated

    Haven't reported much lately but with a string of cancellations it seems time to reflect.

    SB1 was just dumb luck. A nando 1 who is absolutely terrific in bed. Or was. I travel out of town during the week and she moved in with me two weeks straight. Every night at dinner she had the "can't wait to screw you all nite long" look in her eyes and did. What a feeling, I forgot how much fun that could be. But I am never here on weekends, travel alot, and the IRL boyfriend competition caught wind and made me the anti-christ. Plus she knows deep down no long term future which after recent divorce in the middle of this saga she now sees as a key. Since May we keep dancing around it and meeting on the sly but it just ain't the same. But really hard for me to cut her off as I remember what the "good times" were like. I know I need to be strong but when my little head gets going look out.

    SB3, also a nando 1, I call F%k and run. As soon as we are through round 1 she got to go. Nice gal but I don't get the big thrill. But very dependable and on time. So she gets the call when I have no other options. But nothing deeper than that.

    SB4 is also terrific in bed but not SB1. It's all in my head but she is good for a marathon. She told me she had "no limits" and it's pretty true but the limit she has is dependability. Disappears, can; t make it at the last moment, etc. Has a job and car but is struggling. Nice personality but no SB1.

    SB5 had a dynamite body but ex stripper and it showed. We all biz. OK for one shot deal but I felt like I was being used. Yeech. It's been said here at least they can act the part.

    So this week SB1 cancels (I know what are you doing) , SB4 goes silent, and potential SB6, who I have been cultivating for 1. 5 months cancels. I contact 2 previous potentials who were interested in m&G. Nada. So me, myself and I. Time for another crop and all the time and effort involved. Yes it beats the alternatives but guys it's alot of work. My compliments to all of you in this game. It's an advanced sport!

  9. #1977

    Delicate intro

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Euro,

    Damn, dude, seems too good to be true! Congratulations! How did you broach the subject, may I ask? The reason is that a baby that I am seeing tomorrow, Naughty Brit, has included in her profile that she is interested in the ladies as well, and I would love to be able to facilitate that, but can't quite think of the delicate intro to that discussion.

    The overwhelming opinion seems to be for all four. To this, I would add a request that video be taken, and shared with your brothers. I'll bring the popcorn!
    Why delicate. You are not married to her. And even if you were. She already indicated it. Just blurt it out. That always works for me. BUT I am "euro" so perhaps they accept it easier from me.

    One of the once had to cancel. She felt she could not do it "because I am going out with my friends the night before and will drink too much" so I am opting for keeping it at 2 at the same time and have the 3 rotate in and out.

    No I won't take a video. But. You can PM me

  10. #1976

    Girls on Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Naughty Brit, has included in her profile that she is interested in the ladies as well, and I would love to be able to facilitate that, but can't quite think of the delicate intro to that discussion.
    Scott,

    "When did you first realize you liked to eat pussy?" might work. Or a more subtle method might be to start a conversation about sexual experiences and lead her into talking about the ones with girls. It brooches the subject and gives you a cheep thrill to boot!

    SubCmdr out

  11. #1975

    Our first movie night in the clubhouse!

    Euro,

    Damn, dude, seems too good to be true! Congratulations! How did you broach the subject, may I ask? The reason is that a baby that I am seeing tomorrow, Naughty Brit, has included in her profile that she is interested in the ladies as well, and I would love to be able to facilitate that, but can't quite think of the delicate intro to that discussion.

    The overwhelming opinion seems to be for all four. To this, I would add a request that video be taken, and shared with your brothers. I'll bring the popcorn!

  12. #1974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    If sugar ain't a factor

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    C) all 4 of them. One for the afternoon one for the evening one for the nigh and one for the next morning.
    And you aren't expected (or can hold up) to entertain all five yourself, I think I'd go with this one. You can always just watch.

    /z

  13. #1973

    Options & Choices

    Since the subject SB is happy with all the choices, I would go with choice C. Nothing like a sexual buffet.

    SubCmdr out.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    Should I a) invite the best runner up for the whole tim.

    B) invite two of them one for the afternoon / early evening and a second for the night and the morning.

    C) all 4 of them. One for the afternoon one for the evening one for the nigh and one for the next morning.

    The) meet with all 4 before hand (Friday / Saturday) and say. The best one can have the golden nugget of being her first.

    The sb I planned the overnight with is happy with all choices.

    Can I have your votes please?

  14. #1972

    A / b/c

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    Another side of living on the edge. Having a few potentials in the waiting line. Having this 3 day weekend coming up they all seem to want face time, or perhaps college started and they need $. So balancing the text message. But I decided to throw in the fact that I am having an overnight with a sb who never had a girl. Bloody hell. All of them want to come to the same overnight now and talk about the sugar went quiet. Two of them even suggested no sugar, if they could be there the whole overnight.

    I have 4 potentials they all want face time during the overnight. My military training never prepared me for the attack of the 'horde'

    Should I a) invite the best runner up for the whole tim.

    B) invite two of them one for the afternoon / early evening and a second for the night and the morning.

    C) all 4 of them. One for the afternoon one for the evening one for the nigh and one for the next morning.

    The) meet with all 4 before hand (Friday / Saturday) and say. The best one can have the golden nugget of being her first.

    The sb I planned the overnight with is happy with all choices.

    Can I have your votes please?
    I vote for C BUT all 4 togather for all night.

  15. #1971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Raw

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneFred7734  [View Original Post]
    But one thing you said that gets me. She said she was going to have a baby! SO YOU WERE DOING HER BEAR BACK. Did the two of you get tested firest?
    No, that much hair on a girl would bother me, and while I'm furry most everywhere else, my back is relatively sparsely covered. However, we have gone bareback. LOL. And yes, we got tested first. The pregnancy scare was with a broken condom, though, not because of barebacking it. We didn't start that until early last year.

    /z

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape