High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4072
    Never had seen Chelsea but have been intrigued by all the posts here. I was driving north on Woodward this afternoon and as I passed the spot she is rumored to stay I saw a blonde and butch looking chick out on the side street. I circled around to do a drive by. I turned onto the side street, took a quick look and continued east towards JR. Driving down one of the worst streets in Detroit (and America by default) I see this cute redhead with a pink back pack come flying around the corner on a BMX bike (or maybe a schwinn stingray) with some eminem wannabe following close behind. Quickly realized it was Ginger (who I have been wanting to see) , but she didn't seem to be working at that moment. They pulled up to some run down house and I circled back to park and talk to Chelsea.

    Chelsea is extremely cool, accommodating, and skilled. As one other poster noted a few weeks ago I think her looks are being a bit overinflated on the board, but she is definitely cute. Honestly I am having a hard time shaking the image of Ginger hauling ass on that bike and am more determined than ever to see her naked for comparisons sake. I think she will stack up favorably (looks wise, probably not service wise).

  2. #4071

    Scooped Amber again for the same deal!

    [QUOTE=Throtbngr; 1487064]Scooped Amber from the are for a tight, squirming, whimpering cfs good time for 2 jacks! She moved 3-5 blocks north of her usual spot and dyed her hair black. I almost didn't recognize her initially but to my surprise she remembered me. Not bad if you can get past the whimpering part! I think I saw Sara the knife prior to seeing Amber on the Are. I did cruise the triangle before and after and I noticed the Big Blonde Crystal was out both times and has been out the last few times I cruised the area! [/QUO It's pretty much the same with her every time as others have reported. The only thing she did a little different is she showed me her true oral skills (how deep she can go) but she keeps holding out on the trip to the Greek Isles! She dyed her hair to a reddish blonde color now but all in all a decent time as usual. Prior to seeing her I rolled the usual spots Tri had a couple of SW standing with a couple of guys by 6 and by the party store I saw an SW that looked like a barrel the same by the bar on GR. Fort seemed to have a little activity I saw a slim blonde walking but she had her handler with her and that seemed to impair her ability to get scooped as other mongers were circling but no one seemed to stop. The Big G I saw a couple of SW's walking with their handlers and one in particular had on denim cut off shorts brunette looked a little healthy but not bad. I circled back for her and her partner was gone and she was walking onto SF so I tried to scoop but she refused to come my way! To my surprise the Ave had little to no activity I think I saw one by the telway wearing a red hoodie 5M, Harper and warrendale were all ghost towns.

  3. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times this week. Worth the effort for sure. She's got a banging body, an awesome attitude, and she's clean. I think I've found the holy grail.

    You should check her out if you're in the are area.
    Met a few others over the years I thought the same of. Wonder how long it will take for the almighty H to destroy this one?

  4. #4069

    Chelsea

    I've seen her 3 times this week. Worth the effort for sure. She's got a banging body, an awesome attitude, and she's clean. I think I've found the holy grail.

    You should check her out if you're in the are area.

  5. #4068
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Last night I was rolling through the R a couple times and was headed south bound on my second pass through. Thought I saw Sandra walking up Lantz as I drove by. So I turned around after 7 mile and headed back to see if it was her. When I came back north bound I saw my uncle coming towards me south bound on the R. Sure enough someone beat me to the scoop. And its a good thing for me they did cause uncle Leo swooped in and pulled them over before they could get back on the R. Hope it wasn't one of you guys. Also I saw a nice looking 8 on the scale WSW around 5'9 or taller with knee high boots walking from centerfolds towards state fair. She was a brunette, longer hair and I think she had a lip ring? Anyone recognize this description? If so drop me a pm as I will trade for digits. Going on vacation, look forward to reading some updates when I get back. Stay safe out there.
    Sound like the girl I seen the other day by the school on 7m. Hair was in a ponytail with white high heel boots. Best looking SW I seen in a while. Was late for an appointmen so couldn't partake. Too bad, cause she gave me the eye.

  6. #4067

    Annie

    Cruised the R just after dark last night. Was making a loop on 6 Mile heading toward Woodward and saw Annie crossing Woodward. Picked her up on the side street next to the Vu. Had a nice BBBJ for. 2 plus a small tip. I hadn't seen her in a long while. She looked good. Early 30s solid build.

  7. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by ISeePorno  [View Original Post]
    Visited with Rose at the Coach. She has some mad skills. Didn't get digits but hope to run into her again!
    FYI. The coach is not somewhere where you are "safe" from LE or the thug gansta wannabe pimp crowd, by any definition of the word safe. I know multiple SW's who will tell you the same thing and at least one pimp who will make trouble if he finds out a SW went there.

  8. #4065

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up to Rose the other day. Holeee shit I never had a chance! I think it was about 9 and a half minutes from the time she grabbed my belt buckle to the finish line. Natalie on the R has used similar kung-fu on me before, but never so quickly. I will be working hard to slow this lady down in round 2, coming soon.
    Visited with Rose at the Coach. She has some mad skills. Didn't get digits but hope to run into her again!

  9. #4064

    Lisa on AVE

    Awhile back I had a lucid dream of meeting up with Lisa on the Ave. .2 BBJ CIM spit and a few smokes for a job well done as it took awhile for me. Relatively attractive but hooked on the H. Nice girl, no upsells and talkative. Digits for some senior members if desired. She is about 5'6, 110lbs, dark hair, flat B's, overall about a 6 or so. Definitely a spinner.

    I see a lot of posts about from the Vic to Central. I am not a big fan of that area as most stings go down that way IMO. Be very careful when cruising that area as there are many streets that are dead ends for the first few blocks East of the Vic. I have noticed more posts from the Triangle and will concur that the action is there. I would rate the Triangle as the safest followed by the Ave then the R. If you know what you are doing, pretty much any area can be safe. When driving around I see a lot of very bad monger mistakes that can get a lot of attention. My suggestion is to find what you want and then make the pickup as quickly as possible. Some of these guys literally pull over at the main stop (where the traffic / attention is) and start talking to the SW before letting her in. If you are unsure have them take a stroll down to where you feel comfortable (obviously within walking distance). This also is a SLIGHT LEO check for you as I would imagine not many UC's would venture down the side streets willingly.

    Stay Safe. Gio.

  10. #4063

    The G

    I had some business downtown and took Gratiot home because the freeway was fucked. I saw a Latino or Arab SW at 6 mile fighting with her pimp. Beautiful girl with huge tits. Just past 7 mile saw a brunette that looked out of place, sure enough on the next block was the UC. Watched for a while as she would only walk about two blocks and come back, definately a cop. Just past SF I saw a little red head with a half shirt and tight jean shorts on. Turned around to get a better look but she was getting scooped as I passed. Anyone know the red head? Lots of marked cars and 1 UC that I saw.

    Be safe and have fun!

  11. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Driving on Conant N of 6 and in the middle of the a row of industrial buildings is a 5"7" (or so) thin, good-looking BSW with incredibly short and tight shorts, spaghetti top shirt over A-B cups and walking in heels. I got the look and circled but she was in conversation with someone in a car already. I also noticed some guy walking about 50 yards behind. Anyone else seen anything going on here?
    Its always been hit or miss. Mostly 1-5's. Closer to Davison is 1 of my ATFs Amy. Although nowadays she has really went downhill. Hope she can clean up (again). One of the less than a handful SWs I've seen multiple times, and provided A-1 service EVERY time.

  12. #4061

    Alway s few

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Driving on Conant N of 6 and in the middle of the a row of industrial buildings is a 5"7" (or so) thin, good-looking BSW with incredibly short and tight shorts, spaghetti top shirt over A-B cups and walking in heels. I got the look and circled but she was in conversation with someone in a car already. I also noticed some guy walking about 50 yards behind. Anyone else seen anything going on here?
    There's always a few from I-75 to Ryan on 6 mile. Some gems, some zombies.

  13. #4060
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    While waiting for my ATF at the coney at 7&R saw a new one for the first time. About 5'2" 120 or so w / dirty blonde hair. Was riding a silver bike that she locked to the fence in the coney lot. Knee-high socks and a little pink backpack. Would have scooped if not for a previous engagement. Any info on this one? Looked to be early 20's at most.
    That was Ginger. She stays out in northern Oakland and comes down occassionally when she wants to "party". Catch her next time she is a good one.

  14. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    While waiting for my ATF at the coney at 7&R saw a new one for the first time. About 5'2" 120 or so w / dirty blonde hair. Was riding a silver bike that she locked to the fence in the coney lot. Knee-high socks and a little pink backpack. Would have scooped if not for a previous engagement. Any info on this one? Looked to be early 20's at most.
    Name is Ginger. According to ATF she doesn't date, just shows up to shop at the candy store. I have a suspicion this was an attempt to steer me away from this one. I will certainly find out for myself. BTW: late 20's. Shared a room at Uncle Leo's with ATF a few years back.

  15. #4058
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Picked Tracy up again the other night and got a spectacular BJ. One of the better street jobs I've ever gotten. She has been out a lot lately, she said she was trying to save up to help clean up and move on. Best of luck to her.
    I hope she does clean up as she has been looking really run down. She doesn't even bother with BP anymore. But you don't "save up" to clean up really. Rehab is free UNLESS you have W2's and money. She could be talking about having money when she exits rehab but that really is the last thing that you should have in your possession on your way out the door. What she really means, imo, is "I'm going on the biggest bender I can until I decide to go to Detox"

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape