Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3997

    Anyone sample?

    I've seen this taller mid 20s WSW maybe LSW on the ave lately usually between Central and Cecil. I haven't gotten a good solid look at her face but her ass looks juicy and shapely. I would love to motorboat it sometime. I've seen her chatting with the small BSW with the blonde wig that is usually out at night. I pulled up to her the Saturday night on 52nd and sat there but she pretty much ignored me. She had some type of boot / heels, jeans, and a jacket. I'm not one to flag them down and I'll let them approach me. Has anyone seen this mysterious SW?

    For you tranny hunters. I've also noticed that the car lot between lonyo and addison has had some activity mainly what seems to be trannys. The one ltsw (that has posted on BP as discussed in this forum) and then 3 diff btsw. Not my cup of tea.

    Also victory on the ave is still having lots of activity. I do occasionally cruise through the lot and see if anyone catches my eye. One prospect offered me a BJ for 50 but I declined because I can get 2 for the price of that. Unless they're smoking hot or its tax time I won't think twice for that price ahaha.

  2. #3996

    The ave last night

    Did a stroll late last night started off at the tri, nothing going on after a couple of loops, headed out to the R dead there too, then decided to head to the ave, saw a few SW's out made a couple of passes and saw a nice WSW / red head went for the scoop took the back way and came up a side street, got in nice body and smile agreed on a car date half and half for two jacks good CBJ with finished doggy got her name is Cynthia and didgits. Will repeat hopefuly with pix next time.

  3. #3995

    Ave yesterday

    Longtime lurker, occasional poster, but I want to get a little more involved. A little background about me, I haven't picked up a SW yet, but have been strolling on occasion for recon purposes, for the day I pop my cherry. I've had limited success using CL and BP in the past, and popped my SC cherry last week, I will report on that in that forum.

    Anyway, yesterday I have some time to kill between an appointment downtown, and a party on the west side, so I did three Ave strolls, at various times. The first was about 1000, and didn't spot anything, until I got to the Vic, when I saw a brunette in f-me pumps (I have a heel and hose fetish, so thats the first thing I look at) walking out of the parking lot followed by a more casual dressed 20 something blonde that looked like she was tweaking and was on a mission to get her meds. Did a couple of passes and the brunettes got scooped, the tweaker still marching down the street.

    Second stroll, first pass I notice a tall 30ish brunette in a white spandex dress and stripper platforms about a half mile east of the Vic. Parked along the ave ahead of her and watched her in the mirror, and pretended to text on my phone, she stops at me, and asks if I want a date, I act surprised and shy and say no. 10 on the body about 7 in the face with a lip ring. I thought possible LE with her asking so directly, maybe I should have said no, but offered to buy her some McDonald's, then go from there. Anyway watched her get scooped by one of those type of SUV's mentioned early as possible UC, but a different color. Noticed two very tall BSW in the Vic parking lot. Another pass I notice a more casual dressed 20 something blonde farther east in jeans and sweatshirt, but eying the traffic in a more non chalant way.

    Third stroll, about 1600. Notice a marked DPD car in the Venus parking lot, and no activity in the Vic. Farther down the road notice a 20's brunette in fishnets and heels standing out front of the party store on the south side, I park and decide to go get some smokes and talk to her. I first say nice fishnets, LOL, then ask her how business has been, she replies good, do you want partake? I say no, but ask her how much. 50 for half and half, and if I change my mind she will be in room 2at, I ask if she has a number, no phone got stolen. Seemed a little high, body was a 8 face was a 6, plus she had a sore above top lip. Do another pass, and notice a freshly showered white spandex dress from my 2nd stroll walking out of the Vic, now I think probably not LE. Farther east notice a 40is WSW is rough shape tweaking.

    Now, I kinda like the vibe on the Ave, because its less ghetto than the other strolls, I see a lot of white people going about their daily business, and I don't feel out of place, but their is a lot of places for LE to watch and hide, making a scoop tough IMO.

    Also, I'm a far eastsider, and not familiar with this side of town, any recommendations of a good notel down that way, not in the D?

  4. #3994

    Lucy on the Are

    Scooped a tall slim brunette about 22 years and kind of cute early Friday AM name Lucy. She was by the gas station by SF for quite a while but she finally moved so I could make the scoop! Went to a spot and as soon as we parked and got ready for the deed the pouring rain started and lasted until she completed a very good bbbj2cim for Jackson! She requested washington and his twin as a tip in the beginning and I obliged! She was kind of a sweetheart and had a great sense of humor and didn't mind my choice of spots even though initially she seemed a little nervous about the distance. In the end I also gave her Ham for being cool and doing a good job. She told me of a less visible spot and time I could find her for tonight.

  5. #3993

    Nikki Triangle Monday

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a little while ago for good dtbbbj2cim but per recent reports here I figured she had gone downhill from the meds! I figured I would give her a shot when she was the only one out I could find Saturday morning! Ended up with a slow teasing CBJ and then on to super duper tight cfs to finish. All in all a decent unrushed time for 2 jacks. I must have found her on a good day. As always I used caution in approaching this one and any others out there and I guess as always YMMV! Stay safe and happy mongering!
    Reluctantly scooped sticky fingers Nikki again LOL I really wasn't in the mood for her but I was running out of time and all the strips were dead so I settled. She is kind of cute and does a good job but she loves to let her hands do the walking in search of valuables (I don't carry any on the stroll) so I had to really keep the guard up and give her another good level 3 skull fucking to keep her hands in view for the usual ending. On the way to drop her off she was nodding off and told me where she was staying and in what room! Sure I will come by and see you later I told her LOL Stay safe and happy mongering

  6. #3992

    Scary sighting

    Saw what appeared to be a perfect 10 over by the Vic in the triangle. She was tall with long blonde hair, was wearing a black miniskirt and had a blue top on. She had some long sexy legs too that made her sweet ass look fantastic. She totally looked like a girl that you pick up from a high end night club. Did a pass and decided to go around for a scoop, and then. I saw her face. She looked like someone had taken a fat Cuban cigar and repeatedly burned her all over her face. Wowza! I hightailed it out of there.

    Such a shame when these young girls hit the rock bottom of the crack pipe.

  7. #3991

    Sandra at JR

    Actually not on the R itself, off on the side street. Hadn't seen her out in months. It was drizzling and she said she was in a hurry but agreed to something quick. Turned out it (I) took a while but she stayed with the BBBJ until I finished. Nice girl, nicest I've met in a looooong time.

  8. #3990

    Late Gina report

    Caught up with Gina again twice last week.

    First time was for some BBBJ & K9 on the grassy knoll outside a condo complex late on one of those hot nights we've been having. Aye, visions of my youth returned.

    Second time was for some BBBJ and cowgirl action in the cab of my truck. Made me buy her a milkshake too, guess she wound up with two milkshakes that night. LOL.

    -------------

    Mr. Mw Jrp, inbox is cleared.

  9. #3989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Hey TwatTeaser

    Your pm box is full. Guess you don't message much! It's been full for 3 days, BTW.

  10. #3988
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Crystal from the G this morning right off SF. She is a skinny blond mid 30's and a little worn. Went to a place I know in the area and got BBBJ for. 3. She was tweaking a bit and I dropped her off at the dope house. The BBBJ was average at best, I gave her an extra 10 because she gave me her digits and she said she has friends that are willing to play. I called her 4 hours later and she answered, the digits were good and I will report back about her friends.
    There's another new one calling herself Crystal with brunette hair, this one is mid twenties and quite attractive I might add. Planning on getting with it later tonight. Activity on the G has been increasing lately if only marginally. The trick to getting a good scoop on the G is being in the right place at the right time and that takes a lot of cruising around. Like the triangle, eventually you learn the good times to cruise and the why of it.

    BTW. As the summer drags on and the epidemic of Vike, Xany bar, and H use continues to sky rocket in Metro Detoilet, older strolls are becoming active again and scoops are being found in other areas close by older strolls. Older mongers will know what I mean. Had some time off today and did a lot of recon. Happened across a fair number of fresh and decent applicants ready and willing to take a screen test.

    Not to increase anyone's paranoia but UC leo is getting a lot craftier these days. I managed to get pics of a bust (non hobby related) in progress last week at a gas station in an east side suburb and all I can say is WOW. You'd be hard pressed to peg this group as UC leos. I'd post the pics but I'm thinking it might not be a good idea.

  11. #3987

    New sighting

    Saw a 9-10 SW in the triangle todAy. She looked light skinned with reddish Macy gray hair. Gave the look and waved, but had to get back to work. Has anyone got info on this girl?

  12. #3986

    Ashley triangle

    Had a lunch date with Ashley. She needed twelve bucks and who was I to deny. Said that she'd give me her famous BBBJ. Went to my spot and she performed well. Smelled like she had been smoking rock all day. As far as looks go, she is a little on the frumpy side and has chicklet teeth. Soft body but not fat. Had a nice thick rack too. Would repeat in a pinch.

    Did see Tracy, but someone scooped her before I had a chance to circle the block.

  13. #3985

    Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesParty  [View Original Post]
    This is not a SW story, so I apologize for putting it here. But I'm a long-time lurker here and had an uncle-related story that I thought some might appreciate. Not to spoil the ending, but I am one lucky SOB.

    I've never picked up a SW, but I do dabble in the escort world from time to time. I had an appointment with a girl in Royal Oak a couple weeks ago at her place. I suspected it was a hotel, but she wouldn't confirm for sure until I was on my way there.

    I called a few minutes before takeoff to find the location, and she says she is at the store and asks for a ride. Against my better judgment, I agree. I pick her up at a local retail establishment and head for the hotel.

    She's friendly and easy to get along with, but we are quite the odd couple. I'm dressed up for work; she's very casual. FWIW, we are not of the same race, nor are we really close in age (though I am only mid-30s).

    We're making a left turn from a one-way to another one-way, and LEO pops me. Oh shit. I've got an escort in my car, I have only a vague idea where we're headed, and neither of us knows each other's real name.

    In the end, the cop was polite and made it quick and painless. I apparently failed to observe a no-turn-on-red sign. He only gave a warning, didn't ask who my passenger was, and didn't ask where we were headed. After I finished soiling myself, we drove off relatively unscathed and had a nice appointment.

    Has anything similar happened to you guys? What happens when the cop does start asking questions?
    I guess since we're sharing. One time I was getting ready to pick up a SW off the Ave in Ypsi. I don't like to let them in directly on the Ave, so I led her onto a side street. She was about 10-15 feet from my door when Uncle LEO made the corner with lights blazing. They stopped me and made her get in with them. Now because the SW wasn't in my car or even near my car, uncle tried to make me dime on myself."Come on, what are you really doing out here at night with this girl walking up to your car?", Uncle asks. I tells him I was just swerving and trying not to hit the young lady. He runs my plates, gets my info and cut me loose.

    You got to be safe out here and not let your little man take over completely until it is completely safe for him to take over. Feel me?

    Be safe.

  14. #3984
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Crystal from the G this morning right off SF. She is a skinny blond mid 30's and a little worn. Went to a place I know in the area and got BBBJ for. 3. She was tweaking a bit and I dropped her off at the dope house. The BBBJ was average at best, I gave her an extra 10 because she gave me her digits and she said she has friends that are willing to play. I called her 4 hours later and she answered, the digits were good and I will report back about her friends.
    Is that the one that wears dresses a lot? Be careful. Plenty of LEO in that area lately.

  15. #3983

    Crystal from the G

    Picked up Crystal from the G this morning right off SF. She is a skinny blond mid 30's and a little worn. Went to a place I know in the area and got BBBJ for. 3. She was tweaking a bit and I dropped her off at the dope house. The BBBJ was average at best, I gave her an extra 10 because she gave me her digits and she said she has friends that are willing to play. I called her 4 hours later and she answered, the digits were good and I will report back about her friends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape