Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #241
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    No no no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanson506  [View Original Post]
    Is this Stacy in Satellite Beach?
    Not at all, Sweething in Vero Beach. Sorry for the confusion.

    Vero

  2. #240

    Stacy

    Is this Stacy in Satellite Beach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.

    Well live and learn, Vero

  3. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.

    Well live and learn, Vero
    Vero, Vero, Vero.

    What are we ever going to do with you?

    There's no such thing as a "loan" in the hobby. At best, it's a gift.

    We're sending you back to Monger kindergarden.

    Tsk, tsk.

    Mal

  4. #238
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Sweething, LOL NOT.

    Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.

    Well live and learn, Vero

  5. #237

    Stephanie. Very nice

    I had a very nice dream with Stephanie from Melbourne. I my dream, she worked at a local Men's Club in Melbourne. She is a very tight little blonde spinner. She really seemed like she wanted to please and was very proud of her many positive reviews. She was a little too chatty for my taste. But well worth the trip and fee.

    Looks 9/10.

    Attitude: 9/10.

    Performance 8/10.

    http://www.theparadisemensclub.com/stephaniepc.php

  6. #236

    Jinjer

    Saw Jinjer a couple of Weeks ago (haven't had time to post). What can I say, she is amazing! Every time we get together it is better than the last time. She is fun, creative, energetic (understatement) and safe! It's just a great experience all the way around with no worries! I always come away feeling like a million bucks.

  7. #235

    Yes She is

    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtSter47  [View Original Post]
    Syd is indeed a little shy at first, but just chat her up a bit and she opens up quickly. Onece she is comfortable with you she will make you glad you picked her up.
    Agree I did exactly same thing what you advice, and big thanks for your report that lead me to decide for having dream with her.

  8. #234

    Big smiles

    Awwww You both are so sweet, thank you Flirtster an Booco, you're both wonderful gentlemen, I'm glad I had a wonderful experience with each of you, I look forward to seeing you both again.

    Stay safe an sweet

    Kisses Dacious

    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtSter47  [View Original Post]
    Syd is indeed a little shy at first, but just chat her up a bit and she opens up quickly. Onece she is comfortable with you she will make you glad you picked her up.

  9. #233

    Pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtSter47  [View Original Post]
    Syd is indeed a little shy at first, but just chat her up a bit and she opens up quickly. Onece she is comfortable with you she will make you glad you picked her up.
    Any pic available?

  10. #232

    Yes she is

    Syd is indeed a little shy at first, but just chat her up a bit and she opens up quickly. Onece she is comfortable with you she will make you glad you picked her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooCo  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice and relax dream with Sydacious few days ago. In my dream, She is a young shy BBW with a nice smile and will try to please you. She is unable to host for now but will accommodate.

  11. #231

    Sydacious

    Had a nice and relax dream with Sydacious few days ago. In my dream, She is a young shy BBW with a nice smile and will try to please you. She is unable to host for now but will accommodate.

  12. #230
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Yes, Yes and YESSSSS!

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeIMight  [View Original Post]
    Long overdue and not that she needs any further reviews.

    Finally decided to take the plunge and go see what all the talk was about. All I can say is I was totally satisfied several times over. She is warm, unrushed, and extremely friendly. I opted for the full hour and would have been glad to stay longer. Like everyone else says. She was total GFE, and has amazing skills.

    Thank you Kelly!
    AND YES SHE IS, AND YES SHE DOES!

    Vero

  13. #229

    Southern Hospitality Kelly

    Long overdue and not that she needs any further reviews.

    Finally decided to take the plunge and go see what all the talk was about. All I can say is I was totally satisfied several times over. She is warm, unrushed, and extremely friendly. I opted for the full hour and would have been glad to stay longer. Like everyone else says. She was total GFE, and has amazing skills.

    Thank you Kelly!

  14. #228

    Wild time with MaKay

    Had a wild time with MaKay.

    She is always bubbly and so so so accommodating.

    Intense. Explosive.

    Quite secluded residence.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...o-u-33/6794308

  15. #227

    Mallori

    Hi all! Long-time listener, first-time caller. I'm used to writing long and detailed reports on the oThER site, so please forgive me if I ramble too much.

    When Mallori's posts started showing up, I was sad to see that I was probably going to miss out on her Brevard visit. But given her beautiful pics and the great things that have been said about her in the forums, I emailed her anyway just to introduce myself and welcome her to Florida. So I was surprised to get an email back from her this weekend, saying that she was going to be in Brevard for a bit longer, and that our schedules did indeed line up. She was a pleasure to correspond with, and it was incredibly easy to make our plans.

    We spoke on the phone before our rendezvous; she has a sweet voice and is very friendly. She's the real thing: genuinely happy and sexy. When we met in person, I was blown away by her body. You've seen her pictures, so you've seen her seductively mischievous smile. It's only better in person. I got lost in her beautiful eyes, and had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I wasn't: she was absolutely real, and absolutely gorgeous.

    But then I had a wonderful dream. I dreamed that she stripped down to her bra and thong, showing off her stellar tattoos (which usually turn me off, but only excited me in this dream) and rockin' body. She got in the bed with me and we caressed each other while we chatted a bit and got to know each other. She slipped off her bra to reveal perky breasts: two perfectly-sized handfuls. In my dream, she didn't stop there: the thong came off next and my jaw dropped when I got a glance of her tantalizing pussy. It was shaven, clean, delectable, and already glistening slightly with her arousal. I love the effect I have on women when I'm dreaming.

    I asked if I could taste her pussy, and she laughed. Not the answer I was hoping for, but the twinkle in her eye and her seductive smile let me know there was more to it."Why do you even ask? I'd love that!" she said, and I then I dreamed that I kissed my way down from her neck to her legs (and kept going: I loved kissing those beautiful thighs) and ate her out with bliss for what seemed like forever (but in a good way). She was delicious, and very responsive, and I gazed up at her face several times while my tongue was working its magic: her eyes were closed, mouth slightly open and the edges curled up in a smile. She made me feel like she was enjoying our dream as much as I was, which made it a very good dream indeed.

    After she came (probably dreamed that part, but I can hope!) and I licked her slowly back down to Earth, she motioned for me to move up, kissed me deeply a few times, then gave me an incredible BBBJ that literally curled my toes. I knew that I was probably going to wake up soon, so I asked to be inside her. She put on a cover and I entered her in missionary position. In this dream, Mallori was extremely tight and expertly squeezed me while we had an exquisitely intimate time, complete with kissing, arms wrapping around each other, and hungry grabs and caresses.

    I had been (successfully) trying to make this dream last as long as possible, and told Mallori that I thought I had probably missed my window to cum, so I pulled out and we laid next to each other and made out for a while. Then I felt her hand on my dick, and I looked into her eyes with surprise. She gave me that wonderful smile again, and I laid back and watched her beautiful face and body while she stroked me to a powerful ending. It was such a great view to cum to, and as I exhaled with exhaustion, I didn't even realize I had been holding my breath.

    I awoke from my dream very happy, and the smile hasn't left my face since. Mallori is a dream come true.

    I hope to see her again: she's going to be over near the airport through Wednesday, but I probably won't be able to make it. I hope to hear about some great dreams the rest of you have about her, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape