Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3934

    Uncle is on the prowl

    Was going through the strolls yesterday around 3:00 and I saw a hammy Leo sitting on JR. He was sitting back far enough that you couldn't tell he was there, but he had his eyes on a blonde that was near the spot where the big tit BSW is usually at. I made my pass on her as some one was scooping her. He took off like a bat out of hell to bust the monger. Obviously I headed to other grounds after seeing this. On Fort there was nothing out. The ave had a couple of girls, but again there were three different cops posted on the overpasses.

    Seems like something is going down, and the uncles. Need to make some serious money busts. Be careful gentlemen!

  2. #3933

    La Renaissance

    Thinking about strolling the are soon and was curious what is the rate at La Renaissance.

  3. #3932
    Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a Marilyn Monroe?

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her before but she said she is out in the tri all the time. WSW, short, cute, spinner. Young 20s. Brown hair. She has a Marilyn Monroe and some tats. BBBJCIM and spit. It was above average. Body felt nice. Gave me digits and I will definitely repeat for FS.

  4. #3931

    The Big G Crystal

    Thought I saw someone report recently but I could not find it! Anyway this morning I dreamed of scooping a 30ish year old skinny blonde from the big G named Crystal. I watched as she got picked up and dropped off about 2 blocks away and went to investigate. She was tweaked out and said she was tired of being offered lincoln or hamilton so I offered both! LOL She agreed and we went to a good spot for BBBJ with a messy finish. She moved around and changed positions several times and kept trying to use her hands so it took quite a while. The ensuing explosion was preceded by my gentle grabbing and pushing of the back of her head to keep her going. She was a trooper but could not retain the fluids as to her surprise I got her between the eyes and in her hair. I suggested she would be better off just catching it all! She requested a tip and I obliged with lincoln as I tried not to laugh because she didn't get it all from her hair. I kept thinking if this poor girl doesn't get to a mirror soon she will look like a scene from There's Something About Mary! Lmao

  5. #3930
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Asshat. I mentioned this a year or more back. It's called shared / overlap jurisdiction. I was told by a Warren cop almost 20 years back; they can routine patrol up to a mile in and pursue up to 3 miles before contacting local LE for assistance. I still see Warren LE's cruising the Detroit hoods along 8 mile from time to time. East Pointe, the Shores, and the Grosse Pointes have no problem doing routine cruises through certain areas of Detroit also.
    From what I was told, LE in Michigan technically have statewide jurisdiction for felonies and major misdemeanors. When they are sworn in, its to the state and locality they serve in. Civil infractions are jurisdiction bound. But cities can (and do obviously) have agreements sharing jurisdiction of border areas. At this point jurisdiction has less to do whether the cops have power or not and more to do with which city the ticket / citation revenue goes.

  6. #3929
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Asshat. I mentioned this a year or more back. It's called shared / overlap jurisdiction. I was told by a Warren cop almost 20 years back; they can routine patrol up to a mile in and pursue up to 3 miles before contacting local LE for assistance. I still see Warren LE's cruising the Detroit hoods along 8 mile from time to time. East Pointe, the Shores, and the Grosse Pointes have no problem doing routine cruises through certain areas of Detroit also.
    I've seen Hazel Park do the same south of JR.

  7. #3928
    Quote Originally Posted by NonParticipant  [View Original Post]
    Wow, are you saying that the Dearborn PD were doing patrols in Detroit? I just might have some swap land in Nevada after all.
    Asshat. I mentioned this a year or more back. It's called shared / overlap jurisdiction. I was told by a Warren cop almost 20 years back; they can routine patrol up to a mile in and pursue up to 3 miles before contacting local LE for assistance. I still see Warren LE's cruising the Detroit hoods along 8 mile from time to time. East Pointe, the Shores, and the Grosse Pointes have no problem doing routine cruises through certain areas of Detroit also.

  8. #3927

    The R

    Wow this is my first post in years. I have been out of the mongering business for a while but always kept informed on this board. Just happened to be in the D for the day and decided to cruise John R around 130am. Was slim pickings at first. Saw one BSW large girl dressed up real nice, so I knew it was a tranny. Then I guess I stumbled on the SW block from heaven. I turned down a street to wrap around and get back on the R. While going down the street I saw about 5 SW making their way to the R. 4bsw 1wsw. They wernt together probably 50ft apart. They were just all making their way to the stroll.

    Met a WSW named tammy when I stopped it was like a monger drive through about 3 cars also pulled over and scopped up the other workers. I guess they all used the same spot because it was like a caravan of cars all following each other to the secluded block each parking far enough from each other for a little privacy. Recieved a pretty decent bbjcim for mr Jackson. Dropped her back off on monger ave. And made my way home. I think I'm getting back into the habit. So I guess you guys will be seeing a lot more of me.

    Stay safe.

  9. #3926

    Anna on the Ave

    After a great Mexican lunch on Vernor I checked out the Avenue. Saw a TGTBT early 20's blonde on the sidewalk that had that hanging out but not really going anywhere body language. Pulled to the curb and jumped out for a walk by. Exchanged hello's but she didn't give any indication she was looking for a date. I'm thinking she might be a normal chick and I don't want to make a fool of myself propositioning her or worse yet find out she is a decoy. A while later I make another pass and she has moved just off onto a sides street and was sitting against a building. I pull onto the street, give her a wave, and she jumps up to get into my car without any discussion. After driving a block without any discussion of plans I was sure she was not a cop.

    Really wanted to see her naked so went to a Notel (not the Victory). Didn't disappoint, nice slender body, great ass, small perky tits. Her looks are at the top of the SW food chain. Only went for BBBJ with some foreplay. Nice normal girl to talk to as well. I will be looking for her again. She says she sticks pretty close to the Michigan Coney east of the bank.

  10. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    You can do whatever the fuck you want when you have a gun and a badge.
    Ask yourself or anyone you know this question!

    When you see a cop do you feel safer or less safe?

    They are all cocksuckers!

  11. #3924

    So So Good!

    At midnight I am cutting across the City, Fenkell and Livernois, because it is such a nice night for fishing, I see one of my 21 yo favorites, Monae. She sees me and makes a bee line to get in. I know it's going to be a good finish. Today, she has her pipe in hand and ready to flame on as soon as she sits down. I stop her and tell her that we will do something then she can tweek the rest of the night. We leave the area and go to a very secure building. It's her first time there so she is unsure and still tweeking a bit, I have to take control and just tell her what to do over her sniveling. The clothes get removed and Oh My Goodness. Her youth is a pleasure to behold. No real damage, beautiful skin, cute tattoos, shaved kitty and caramel unblemished skin right to the round brown. Thought about just diving in but today was just to knock one off. Maybe next time, I will have a room and soak it before I beat it out of shape. Anyway, after enjoying her tulips, I bent her over and just enjoyed the slender body move in the shadows of the room. I took her back home and could not wait to write about it. The only problems are that she is getting thinner by the week and when she tweeks, you have to insist on what you want instead of listening to her crazy brain.

    If it were not against my rules, I would think about making this one a regular. Problem, I do not need to raise or support anyone else. Familarity is the bed of discontent and unfortunate surprises. Never trust a glass pipe holder.

  12. #3923

    Ginger on JR

    I was heading up I75 this afternoon and decided to detour up JR from 6 to 8 just to window shop. Saw this pretty good looking redhead outside the coney at 7 mile. Stopped at the party store and walked across the street to say hello and get a better look. Looked pretty good close up too. Early 20's with nice tits and ass. Light years better than your average JR crack working girl. Going back through the forum I was surprised to not see much about her. Might give it a try if I see her again and the timing is right.

  13. #3922

    Big white SW with huge rack

    Whats going on with this big white SW a few of you guys keep talking about? I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews, but nothing concrete.

    Anybody know what time she's usually out?

  14. #3921
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    I have heard if a police officer follows you for more than 3 blocks residentially without flashing lights you can have a harassment case. Fact or fiction?
    100% fiction. Its different if you are pulled over and searched. But when driving, they can follow you all day within city limits.

  15. #3920

    Current Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting confused now. Yesterday I rolled through the Triangle a couple of different times (102 degrees didn't keep the ladies home) and spotted a slim young woman with moderately short reddish brown hair taking pictures of herself and a friend by the park off Woodbine. Sure as hell looked like Nichole from 30 feet away, and she wouldn't step closer for a better look as a drove by (consistent with past Nichole attitude experiences) A little while later I see the slightly pregnant-looking girl (also could have sworn it was Nichole from a distance) coming around the corner from the Vic with the same muscley young man.

    I suppose I would have to pull over and go check her teeth to know which one is the real deal. Or maybe I can just drop a tenner out the window as I go by (only way I will ever make her smile again). Is it possible she has a sister in the business? Or have my eyes just gone bad (worse) from excessive masturbation?

    Hope I'm not obsessing about this little scamp too much. I sure as shit know better than to pick her up. I do like to keep track of where the bad apples are and what they look like, so I don't accidently try to scoop one up.
    If this is the same Nikki with the huge Tat on her right leg she is not Preggo to my knowledge I dreamt I saw her about 1:30 and she was wearing some tiny shorts with a hoodie and she did not look as such (I also asked and she said no LOL) not that her word means anything however like I said she did not look Preggo! She was alone walking in the rain so I took the chance again and was very pleased with the service! She is not for the inexperienced and she is starting to look a little rough again from the meds and being out on the street. So I let her mouth do the walking and I exploded with a little skull F ing as she kept feeling around for something to gain. If the SW's have free hands and they roam usually a hand on the back of the head immediately brings them into view (which was the case with this one) Jackson and Lincoln would agree!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape