Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 806 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1437

    Allie

    I talked with allie today she stated the she will be back in town by Saturday not sure of what number but I should know more Saturday. Cross your fingers

  2. #1436

    The pic of molly

    Here is the pic of molly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-07-24_20.22.52.jpg‎  

  3. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Was on Mitchel and 6th corner. Saw a very cute and young girl at the bus stop. Went around the block bus came and left she was still there. So I got out of my car walked around the block to say hi. She was friendly enough, and did except a ride from me. She was a little gun shy about where my car was. Got in and she looked real young. Asked her how old she was. She said 18" did not believe her. Then asked her the year she was born. She stopes tot think and hesitated and then said 1992. Saw a problem asked date and she said April 9th. Wrong answer. I was really scarred. She was I think 16 or something. To young form me and I got her out of the car. She took twenty from me to get lost. I got lost. Didn't give her the money, I threw it on the ground to get her out of the car. She was cute brown hair blue halter top with big bouncy boobs. Real big nips sticking out. She has a little baby fat. Oh yeah. I forgot braces. The giveaway. But really cute. Be careful guys. This will get you twenty.
    Should have gotten her number to call her in 2 years. LOL! Seriously, smart (but difficult) move.

  4. #1434

    Good luck! Holy shoot

    Last night I hit the jack pot her name she said was molly mid 20's white blonde adout 5'4" tall and 130ish damage was 70 was worth it thou an oral start, reverse cowgirl, finish mish. No track so it must be pills or kid don't know or care.

    Have pics but can't figure this site out to load. Will get to all that ask along with digits

  5. #1433

    Smart

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Was on Mitchel and 6th corner. Saw a very cute and young girl at the bus stop. Went around the block bus came and left she was still there. So I got out of my car walked around the block to say hi. She was friendly enough, and did except a ride from me. She was a little gun shy about where my car was. Got in and she looked real young. Asked her how old she was. She said 18" did not believe her. Then asked her the year she was born. She stopes tot think and hesitated and then said 1992. Saw a problem asked date and she said April 9th. Wrong answer. I was really scarred. She was I think 16 or something. To young form me and I got her out of the car. She took twenty from me to get lost. I got lost. Didn't give her the money, I threw it on the ground to get her out of the car. She was cute brown hair blue halter top with big bouncy boobs. Real big nips sticking out. She has a little baby fat. Oh yeah. I forgot braces. The giveaway. But really cute. Be careful guys. This will get you twenty.
    Now you are thinking!

  6. #1432

    Ashley

    Was on Mitchel and 6th corner. Saw a very cute and young girl at the bus stop. Went around the block bus came and left she was still there. So I got out of my car walked around the block to say hi. She was friendly enough, and did except a ride from me. She was a little gun shy about where my car was. Got in and she looked real young. Asked her how old she was. She said 18" did not believe her. Then asked her the year she was born. She stopes tot think and hesitated and then said 1992. Saw a problem asked date and she said April 9th. Wrong answer. I was really scarred. She was I think 16 or something. To young form me and I got her out of the car. She took twenty from me to get lost. I got lost. Didn't give her the money, I threw it on the ground to get her out of the car. She was cute brown hair blue halter top with big bouncy boobs. Real big nips sticking out. She has a little baby fat. Oh yeah. I forgot braces. The giveaway. But really cute. Be careful guys. This will get you twenty.

  7. #1431
    Hi guys,

    Just wanted to intro meself to all in Milwaukee. Will be in your neck of the woods hopefully for few months. That said will read up what good areas you guys have in your fair town. And well always but always happy hunting to all and flip the pigs.

    Regards, Nico.

  8. #1430

    No bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    So was around my regular strolls and found piage, I don't remember posting about this nice 19 yr old hottie but man she had a nice beaver and not much for breast but her body was nice and firm. Enjoy her for. 4, and the best part she gave s really nice bbjcim uncover. Enjoyed her for about 45 min. Very nice, could not take good picture as she did not want to pose, sovyhis is the best I got, enjoy.
    Not bad looking.

  9. #1429

    Brandi and mom

    Last time I picked her up was in 25 and greenfield. She lives on 24 35 and Orchard. Have not seen her lately, and her phone is disconnected.

  10. #1428

    Paige

    So was around my regular strolls and found piage, I don't remember posting about this nice 19 yr old hottie but man she had a nice beaver and not much for breast but her body was nice and firm. Enjoy her for. 4, and the best part she gave s really nice bbjcim uncover. Enjoyed her for about 45 min. Very nice, could not take good picture as she did not want to pose, sovyhis is the best I got, enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PAIGE.jpg‎  

  11. #1427

    Marcie

    Well I spoke with Marcie today and asked if I could sharevher number and she agreed, pm for her digits, make sure you mention me and she will be at ease.

  12. #1426

    Heather

    So I enjoyed a nice legit massage today then I decided to hit the north loop. I picked up Heather a blonde with pigtails and she was looking a but rough. Hit an alley and went for a $40 BJ. In the middle of it I notice a black lady walking around on the phone with kids following her. It killed the mojo so I decided not to finish and get the hell out of there before Leo showed up. Got some enjoyment out of it so it wasn't a total waste of $40. I wouldn't pick her up again though.

  13. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by Wi Nite Owl  [View Original Post]
    I was in the exact same position with Allie about a month or so ago. She was one of the prettier girls out working on the south side. To see needle scars on her hands told me this will be as good as it gets in this scene. I haven't looked on the streets since.

    I made a deal with myself: I won't stop unless she was is a young AA or Latina, with a cheerleader figure, waiting for the bus. I'd rather try a thousand of those pick-up's (and fail) than succeed in nabbing a heartbreaking girl sliding down the slope of no-return.
    I'm thinking more along the lines of what you just said. On a side note- I did see Allie in early June. I saw her ad on BP. She was set up in apartment right off 27th national. Pretty girl indeed. At that time she didn't appear to be marked up. Though, I did notice "black bags" around her eyes. Her pictures on BP looked better than what she did in person. On the same path as Chella imo.

  14. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucsea  [View Original Post]
    I asked her if she shares needles? She said nope and said don't freak out and pulls a brand new one out still in the wrapper. Uhhh LOL. In my head I said " Jesus what am I doing. I need a new hobby".
    I was in the exact same position with Allie about a month or so ago. She was one of the prettier girls out working on the south side. To see needle scars on her hands told me this will be as good as it gets in this scene. I haven't looked on the streets since.

    I made a deal with myself: I won't stop unless she was is a young AA or Latina, with a cheerleader figure, waiting for the bus. I'd rather try a thousand of those pick-up's (and fail) than succeed in nabbing a heartbreaking girl sliding down the slope of no-return.

  15. #1423

    Saturday Afternoon

    Morning Fellow Mongers.

    Took the stroll yestrday afternoon. Didn't see anything out. Except the guy cruising in a silver lamborghini.

    With Florida plates. Unreal.

    Better luck today.

    Stay safe.

    Pay

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape