Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 13121
-
07-19-12 09:27 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 73Who hasn't? She doesn't look quite as good as her glamour shots but she sure is nice.
Originally Posted by Manjitji1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-12 08:49 #2560Regular Member

Posts: 5I saw that add too. Looks too good to be true.
Originally Posted by Green Machine
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-12 08:48 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 188Ilima Hawaiian?
Has anyone had any experience with this cutie. Ilima, says she's from Hawaii. Looks my speed and thinking about giving her a run, just would like some intel. I downloaded her pics and they're labeled "Tanya"
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...a-l-21/5675676
-
07-18-12 21:47 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 77Cream
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ous-23/5686262
Was a little horny today and low on funds so I decided to take a chance with this chick Cream. I usually stay away from the $60 special no face showing in the ad girls but I rolled the dice. Easy two call setup got me the room number. She opened the door and first thing I noticed was she was the same girl who advertises as Lola Love. Damn her face was big and she had shoulders like Ray Lewis but I was already there and it was only $60. She was a very nice girl though. She reminded of chicks I dated in the past who had a big girlfriend who was cool as hell but no guys ever tried to talk to. Anyway we got down do the CBJ which was good. Some doggie the cowgirl. She had some bigass tits I just needed to see bounce. Finished off with her on her knees and my dick between her tits. All in all for the $60 it was good time and I may repeat in a pinch when funds are low. I do usually go for better eye candy but she aimed to please which made up for it. She wasn't ugly by any means or really even that fat. Just a big average girl
-
07-18-12 21:33 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 7775 reviews
It says in her ad that she has over 75 reviews. I'm pretty sure someone has seen her.
Originally Posted by Manjitji1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-12 17:54 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 69Kamile Laure
Yes, I had two wonderful dreams with her. She is pleasant and accommodating. As usual I treated her like a lady and both times I was greatly rewarded. Her pics are legit. That is really her. Take your time and enjoy. There was no rushing or clock watching going on.
Originally Posted by Manjitji1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-12 15:17 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 2686You have got to be kidding
You are a case study in the detrimental effects of welfare on human initiative. Haven't we been told for years that if the government gives people computers, they'll be able to work for themselves? Everyone has a computer now, but the freeloaders just use the computer to ask others to do the work for them. You're your hand out on principle, because you think you're entitled to something for nothing.
Originally Posted by Manjitji1234
[View Original Post]
In the time you spent putting up your third post asking for the most basic information, you could have copied her number into Google and had your answer.
-
07-18-12 11:53 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 532Fuzz using apartments
Ok so I have a long time provider that I have become friends with after 4 yrs. I'm a shoulder to cry on at this point and in return I get to beat it up every now and again. Well she has just called me from out of town to inform me that the police are using an apartment to do stings. If anyone has heard this or knowledge of location please share. She is going to get me the 411 asap as I warned her of a sting at the red roof a few yrs back and told her not to go and literally 3 hrs later they called her for an out call. See what we can find out fells. Shame they are spending this much effort to prevent a guy from getn a nut LOL
-
07-18-12 06:46 #2553Regular Member

Posts: 22Coco
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...irl-21/5352491
Emailed this provider for more information. Came back with her address right away and a request for a number to call me and verify with me. Once I asked when she was available, she (they) said nevermind, I won't call. Just show up at 1:30 and knock at the door, its my house. Big Red Flag for me. Don't think I'll be showing up today. Caveat Emptor!
First post, but long time reader. Thanks guys for great stuff, I'll contribute also.
-
07-18-12 00:02 #2552Regular Member

Posts: 15Lilly yes
Met her at decent hotel in suburbs of baltimore. 3 call system and I was at the door to find a cute petite figure with sweet smile but beat up dentures. She was quiet to the point you have to take the lead which works for me. She had showered before I got there which was awesome but mentioned that she had been working hard which was kind of a turn down but she delivered. Room reeked of cigarrettes, I left impregnated with smoke smell. Nevertheless, she is very hot and I would repeat. Nice CBJ, very well worth CG and doggie.
Enjoy and be safe:
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...exy-23/5015554
-
07-17-12 11:59 #2551Regular Member

Posts: 5Chunky Girl.
I will just say I had a genuinely good time with her. I guess it's because I try to know about her before "getting to business"
Originally Posted by Shade Snake
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-12 10:02 #2550Regular Member

Posts: 5Kamille Laure
Has anyone see Kamille Laure.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...eyword=Kamille
-
07-17-12 02:40 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 28Informed
Looking at what you posted those descripts are a combo of megan (whatever her name is) and trish. Two diff providers. One is a scammer the other is just bad.
Originally Posted by Massagame
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry if I bore you with trying to keep people informed. But I will not stop because you are annoyed. It is usful info that like many others on this board will try to provide as much as I can.
-
07-17-12 02:29 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 28Wrong link
Sorry posted wrong link for becky, lacey or whateva.
Originally Posted by MaxPay
[View Original Post]
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ess-21/5670114
-
07-17-12 00:59 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 2270. As I've always understood, the phrase,"clock watcher" implies that the person is preoccupied with the quitting time. My experience with Trish was that her goal was to sprint to the finish line as fast as possible. She had glorious reviews when she first started. It is unfortunate that her services and attitude are approaching the SW level.
Originally Posted by MaxPay
[View Original Post]
















