Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 714 of 807 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 764 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1400

    Older WSW on Lincoln

    I stopped for a slice of pizza last night and got into a short conversation with an older white woman who appeared to be sort of working on east Lincoln. Did not have time to partake. She has short hair and real deep-smoked out-voice. From what I heard she used to be SW who has moved on to a job and probably comes out once in a while. Anyone know her and have any information to share? Dreamed about a heavy set young black woman with a stud under her lower lip who was walking 6th by Becher last week. Took me back to the apartment she shares with another woman a few blocks north and west. Wrong time on month so limited fun. Lost contact information. Anyone else had the same dream?

  2. #1399

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    At what times do you see all this talent? I've driven on Greenfield the last couple of times coming and going from LaFuente and don't see any working girls. Seems that the only thing that I see in abundance are guys walking that are in need of a bath and a belt to keep their pants up.
    But this was around 8:45 pm. I try 11:30 am and 4:30 pm usually and there is never anything out. Just happened to get lucky with the options. Saw a few others after getting this one.

    Anyone have info on that WSW pair on south loop? One hot brunette and one dirty blonde. They were out on tues. Would love the brunette

  3. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    No problem, dude. I thought there was value in knowing what's out there, what they look like, and when and where they are walking. But you know the board better than I do. I'll go back to lurking and learn from the pros.
    Crackerjack; I very much understand Craven's desire for more info as we all want to know as much as we can, but your info is helpful and thanks. Maybe I am just getting old but I often now enjoy the hunt more than the kill.

    Thanks

  4. #1397

    Diana

    Was on the prowl, over on the south side. Mostly all BSW out. Looking the normal streets. Then on 22nd and N there she was thin 5 ft dirty blond in a black jogging suit. She looked nice went around the block gave me the look, and I was in. Jumped in the car and did a leo check as we drove. .4 for a great BBBLCIM. She has many tatoos, and is about 30. But dam nice. Can't deep throght like Myah, but she is a small thing. Will be doing a FS next time. She looks like she is not a drug user. Can't wait to get her from behind.

  5. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    The break in the heat made them all come out. But man, get onto gf and they were all over!
    At what times do you see all this talent? I've driven on Greenfield the last couple of times coming and going from LaFuente and don't see any working girls. Seems that the only thing that I see in abundance are guys walking that are in need of a bath and a belt to keep their pants up.

  6. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    So, I been mad lately because Ivhave not been finding something I like so was around Lin and this girl half drunk, was walking down thr street, so I pull over ask for a ride, she agrees and off we are to a side street to do a LEO check, this girl is drunk, but was ok looking. But young. At this point I don't want to be cruising for something better, plus she wasvon the car asks for. 3 I say ok, so I start driving she is cranking the stereo, having a good time. As soon as we get to my place she asks for. 4 so then I was getting mad but since that is the norm now I agree as I'm already horny and ready to pound. Well all and all was a good experience here is s picture her name was something like paige, she did not have digits ask for mine but I do not give my number unless I have history. Let me know what you guys think, she was likr 20 or so but cause of the zits more like 19. I'm going to see if I can pick her up again since I know where she lives but again I don't have digits.
    Nice find man. Don't see many like her. If you ever get her digits, I'd love to meet her

  7. #1394

    Nice find

    She looks like she got a little SUN, so a good time was had? Looks like a little spinner.

    Coyote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    So, I been mad lately because Ivhave not been finding something I like so was around Lin and this girl half drunk, was walking down thr street, so I pull over ask for a ride, she agrees and off we are to a side street to do a LEO check, this girl is drunk, but was ok looking. But young. At this point I don't want to be cruising for something better, plus she wasvon the car asks for. 3 I say ok, so I start driving she is cranking the stereo, having a good time. As soon as we get to my place she asks for. 4 so then I was getting mad but since that is the norm now I agree as I'm already horny and ready to pound. Well all and all was a good experience here is s picture her name was something like paige, she did not have digits ask for mine but I do not give my number unless I have history. Let me know what you guys think, she was likr 20 or so but cause of the zits more like 19. I'm going to see if I can pick her up again since I know where she lives but again I don't have digits.

  8. #1393

    Monday nught

    So, I been mad lately because Ivhave not been finding something I like so was around Lin and this girl half drunk, was walking down thr street, so I pull over ask for a ride, she agrees and off we are to a side street to do a LEO check, this girl is drunk, but was ok looking. But young. At this point I don't want to be cruising for something better, plus she wasvon the car asks for. 3 I say ok, so I start driving she is cranking the stereo, having a good time. As soon as we get to my place she asks for. 4 so then I was getting mad but since that is the norm now I agree as I'm already horny and ready to pound. Well all and all was a good experience here is s picture her name was something like paige, she did not have digits ask for mine but I do not give my number unless I have history. Let me know what you guys think, she was likr 20 or so but cause of the zits more like 19. I'm going to see if I can pick her up again since I know where she lives but again I don't have digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PAIGE.jpg‎  

  9. #1392

    Tues night

    The break in the heat made them all come out. I had to umpire near north and saw some. But man, get onto gf and they were all over! Got a petite BSW on 24. Name was ashley. B cups, young and new. Got her to do CBJ for 20 after she wanted 40. I told her I would tip and or send her business. It was a good line. Cover was never discussed. She is new and is $ hungry. But I have digits and her phone works as her bro called while in the car

  10. #1391
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Well my fellow monguers, here is another find I got digits and the damage was. 5. Angie is the dancer I reported a few weeks ago. She lost her job and needs money, so she Is waiting for your text today. Text only for those who requests it. Just tell her Godder sent you.
    Nice find! I think I know where she danced! If she's who I'm thinking of, great girl & a lot of fun to be around.

  11. #1390

    She is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Well my fellow monguers, here is another find I got digits and the damage was. 5. Angie is the dancer I reported a few weeks ago. She lost her job and needs money, so she Is waiting for your text today. Text only for those who requests it. Just tell her Godder sent you.
    Angie has a beautiful body.

  12. #1389

    Angie

    Well my fellow monguers, here is another find I got digits and the damage was. 5. Angie is the dancer I reported a few weeks ago. She lost her job and needs money, so she Is waiting for your text today. Text only for those who requests it. Just tell her Godder sent you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0418.jpg‎  

  13. #1388

    Go for it dude

    Dude, Choochie is right. Never be afraid to hit on a hot woman. She knows you want some of her pussy. She saw you out the corner of her eye. So swing away. You may get lucky but even if you fail, so what, just move on. Jordan said in a commercial that he missed more last second shots than he made but he made plenty of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coochie Eater  [View Original Post]
    Look guys, black men talk trash all the fucking time. Black women get hit on at every turn. If you see a hot looking babe, even if she doesn't give you the eye, pull over and ask directions. Take a piece of paper from your wallet and look at it as though you were trying to find a certain place. Be pleasant, be sincere. When she's done giving directions, say "Hey, thanks! I appreciate that. Hey, what's your name?" Introduce yourself. Give her some song and dance about why you're in the hood. Ask her what kind of food she likes. If she tells you, then say,"Can I get your number? We'll go grab a bite some time." If she gives you her number, then say "Do you need a lift anywhere?" As often as not, she'll get in.

    Please understand that enough women in the black community have traded pussy for groceries, rent, cell phone, diapers, formula, cable, etc, that there seems to be a mindset that a woman who does it occasionally isn't a h00ker, as opposed to someone who walks the street constantly. Although I prefer to pick up the pros, I have also had great luck just talking to hot looking babes who obviously aren't working girls.

    Try it and see.

  14. #1387

    Rachel

    I spotted Rachel at the bus stop on 21st and Greenfield. She is a WSW with short black hair and 39 years old. She was wearing a light blue top and white leggings. Someone swooped her as I was doubling back. I would love to contact her if any of picked her up today around 11:45 am. I have digits to trade.

  15. #1386

    Friday 4 on GF

    Man, saw two rather good looking BSW on 25 and GF on south loop on Friday. One was slightly bigger in thighs and smoking. She hit up an older guy standing on the corner and they started to walk but saw the guy in a few mins. Other BSW was young, had black on with red in her hair. I had saw her on a side street but didn't think she was working but on gf, she was working.

    Then I saw a pair of WSW together. One brunette was smoking hot and the dirty blonde had a hat. I wanted the brunette but when I tried, the blonde came towards the car and the hottie ran the opposite way for a car. Ran out of time then. You guys must have had a grand weekend as this was at 415 or so. Now the heat is back. Dang it

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape