Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 714 of 805 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 764 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 12073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote3370  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see the brunette in SKIN TIGHT BOOTY shorts? O my goodness how in the world did she even get into those things? It was unreal and looked too good to be true but car after car pulled over for her a she got into some guys car.

    TI almost think she wore those things to prevent anythingWas else from going on. OMG they were tight.
    Was this on greenfield? I saw an out of this world one on green this morning but kept going bc I thought no fricken way.

  2. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by Codex9590  [View Original Post]
    What I was looking for was the post that had all the streets from this street to that street etc. I had used that when I got into the hobby and used it for the south loop. But cannot find it for the north route.

    I appreciate the help though!
    At one time it was North Ave and Center Street from Holton to 35th Street. Lisbon was 27th to 35th Streets. Teutonia anywhere from North Ave to Capitol Drive. These days the working girls are all over. I've picked up walkers on Appleton Ave, Capitol Drive, Hampton Ave and Villard Ave also. Trust me they're everywhere.

  3. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    The first time I passed them, they were talking to someone just off GF in a newer, nice looking white panel van, laughing and looked like they knew the person well. Second pass they were on the corner, not looking directly at traffic. Third pass the big girl was on the corner, making eye contact with cars driving by and the cuter one was walking down a side street to talk to a car that had just pulled around. Hope that wasn't any of you guys, but if it was I hope I'm wrong about it being a bust.
    You should have watched for a few minutes more and I'm sure your question would have been answered about being a decoy operation. The girl that was going to talk to the guy in the car will NOT get into a vehicle if she's a cop and when the guy makes her an offer for sex she runs her fingers through her hair signaling the other coppers to come and get him. And off to a paddy wagon hidden nearby he goes. And then they reload for the next one.

  4. #1375

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Did you read the posts in this forum? All the answers are right here. Teutonia, North, Lisbon and Center Streets are probably the most popular these days. But in all honesty working girls are all over the place. Bus stops seem to work very well for me.
    What I was looking for was the post that had all the streets from this street to that street etc. I had used that when I got into the hobby and used it for the south loop. But cannot find it for the north route.

    I appreciate the help though!

  5. #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by Codex9590  [View Original Post]
    I have seen (and now cannot find) information regarding the north loop. I have only used the south loop. Where can I find info on where the best areas on the north side are?
    Did you read the posts in this forum? All the answers are right here. Teutonia, North, Lisbon and Center Streets are probably the most popular these days. But in all honesty working girls are all over the place. Bus stops seem to work very well for me.

  6. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacksers  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here. How does one do a proper Leo check? PM with info.Thanks!
    The girl will want you to grab one of her tits or her pussy and she'll most likely will want you to expose yourself to her.

  7. #1372
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacksers  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have these ladies # pm me please. Us non seniors have to start someplace.
    You start by providing useful information.

  8. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    Kinda scary looking. Was looking hard. This isn't chella right? Maybe it is and she was hit.
    LOL is that a Neanderthal on the prowl or someone we know!

  9. #1370

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferino  [View Original Post]
    I have a few numbers myself. I just wanted to confirm with you that Diana's number is still 399-6xxx? I hope she didn't change it yet. Do you have any numbers from Chicago area?
    Looks like the number you have is no longer good unless she has two phones. Funny thing is that she told me she has had the same number something like 7 years. I'll send a pm to you with her current number.

  10. #1369

    Thursday Southside

    Cruised around the south loop a bit last night. Saw a few BSWs on GF and Linc, and one potential bust on GF around 18th or so. Had a larger blonde girl, short hair and looked like tats across her chest, and another skinnier pretty blonde looked like they were workin together. 2 things made me think bust. 1) they were just way too hot to be legit SWs. 2) They didn't move from the corner they were on.

    The first time I passed them, they were talking to someone just off GF in a newer, nice looking white panel van, laughing and looked like they knew the person well. Second pass they were on the corner, not looking directly at traffic. Third pass the big girl was on the corner, making eye contact with cars driving by and the cuter one was walking down a side street to talk to a car that had just pulled around. Hope that wasn't any of you guys, but if it was I hope I'm wrong about it being a bust.

  11. #1368

    July 11

    July 11.

    Took a run to each loop today. From 11:30 to about 12:15 on the north side was pretty unproductive. A few street worn BSW, but nothing striking at all. Swung south and was down there until about 1:30. Again, not a whole lot out. A few of the regulars, but it was pretty quiet. I did run back through the south loop for about an hour from 3:30 to 4:30. There seemed to be a little more activity, but still not much. I did see a WSW around 7th and Lincoln that walked between a car and the corner on 6th street. Had dark hair pulled up, a short dress, and heels. Also a very large chest. I gave her the look. She definitely looked at me but didn't even crack a smile. She went back to the little car and leaned on the passenger side of it. She was back walking towards the car from the corner and trying to look like she was going somewhere again a few minutes later. Once again, she went back to the little car, but didn't go in. I would have sat and observed her to try to see what was up if I had time.

  12. #1367
    "Yup, that's her."

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    Kinda scary looking. Was looking hard. This isn't chella right? Maybe it is and she was hit.

  13. #1366

    Thursday evening

    Anyone else see the brunette in SKIN TIGHT BOOTY shorts? O my goodness how in the world did she even get into those things? It was unreal and looked too good to be true but car after car pulled over for her and she got into some guys car.

    I almost think she wore those things to prevent anything else from going on. OMG they were tight.

  14. #1365

    Where to find North loop info

    I have seen (and now cannot find) information regarding the north loop. I have only used the south loop. Where can I find info on where the best areas on the north side are?

  15. #1364

    Ad on backpage

    I like this picture on backpage of a girl.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...day-20/6311640

    Expand the picture and look at the large black legs on the bed behind her. LOL. Awesomeness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0011.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape