Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,111 to 19,125 of 19322
-
07-11-12 12:29 #212Senior Member

Posts: 54First timer
So I am new as you can tell and tryin to be safe as possible. I am wondering if anyone has any input on who I should try I was thinking of snippykay but not sure.
Thanks
-
07-08-12 20:27 #211Regular Member

Posts: 8Jinjer Is Amazing
Have had several dreams of Jinjer. In my dreams she is truely AMAZING! She had so much energy and truely enjoys pleasing her guests and herself with so much enthusiasm! Her energy level blew my mind! Her mature attitude and talents are refreshing and real. No drama and no problems! Her incall is ultrasafe, clean and inviting. I wasn't rushed at all and can't wait for the next visit! Some may say that they don't have that kind of budget but to that I say that you can't afford to miss an opportunity like her!
www.jinjer.net
-
07-08-12 18:59 #210Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470I have to fix this, sorry I F, ed UP.
I posted that Sweetthing was a cop. Well I am so sorry, I had her confused w / Sydaclious, or what her name is. When I was Pm'ed by Syda. She did say see was in Cocoa, and a BBW. Then I got a P. M from Sweetthing in Vero, whom is also a BBW. I thought they were the same persom, as I am a DUMBASS! I am REALLY sorry if I messed up anything. So bottom line niether are cops, and I am sure they are very nice BBW's. I have not seen either, and I am afraid to, for they might bite my dick off. LOL K! And I am also for calling uncel leo, PIGS. No not really!
Vero
-
07-07-12 11:01 #209Regular Member

Posts: 237[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
07-07-12 10:20 #208Regular Member

Posts: 237[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
07-02-12 20:24 #207Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470HOTTT thing!
She is a MANEATER! Luv ya! XXXOO
Originally Posted by ItsMeKelly1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-12 00:58 #206Forum Advertiser

Posts: 320Ahhh guys thank you!
Vero you are so sweet! I had a wonderful time as well! It takes two! I look forward to seeing you soon. Hawk. I would love to see you soon as well! You have been UTR. Keep in touch. Kisses to both! Kelly.
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-12 18:58 #205Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Kelly.
Well seeing that she is not a senior member, her posts come 1-2 days after she posts them. However if you check the BP, you would know. OR you could PM her, and I am SURE she would let you know when she will be back in town, OR you could drive up to Cocoa, after you make an appt, w / her.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
And YES she IS all that!
Vero
-
06-30-12 07:46 #204Senior Member

Posts: 2655Kelly (Southern Comfort) is all that and MORE! I'm sorry I missed her again when she was down in my neck of the woods. She is a GFE+++
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-12 17:23 #203Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470ItsMeKelly1969
So I saw Kelly today, and all I can say that she is a VERY talanted woman W / GREAT big ol natural 36DDD tities, a very tight pussy, great lips and a loving mouth. She is not a spinner, but not fat either, I guess you might say thick. Very pretty face and VERY willing to please, not to mention she is TOTELY(sp.) GFE. She is tall and NOT a clock watcher at all. I had a GREAT time w / her and will repeat, as much as I can! I only wished she lived closer to me, as I saw her while she was in Ft. Pierce. DAMN Kelly move closer to me
Vero
-
04-24-12 01:20 #202Senior Member

Posts: 216Alexia / Lexi / Kelly is a basket case!
When I saw the photos on Kelly's BP ad posted here in the Space Coast ads, I knew I had seen that wonderful ass before. I first encountered this Provider back in 2011 when she went by Alexia. She was brand new to the biz at that time, and was absolutely fantastic, but soon got in with the drug crowd and took on a black pimp, and everything went down hill fast with her. She then took a vacation at the Grey Hotel, thanks to Uncle Leo, and then came back to BP with a few more pounds on her from her extended vacation. Hooked up with her then, and saw her new ankle bracelet she got as a souvenir from Uncle Leo, but it didn't stop her from openly showing her face on her ads. I stopped seeing her because she "fell in love" with a Black Puertorican BF / Pimp and took on the name of Lexi, as I don't see Providers who has "Management".
So, I decided to contact Kelly to see if it was the old Alexia, and it was. She assured me that she was no longer with her BF, and only here with some friends, so I decided to schedule a meeting. Since I had known Alexia / Lexi / Kelly for such a long time, I decided to pick her up and take her to my place. She gives me the name of the hotel she's staying at, and when I'm about 5 mins out, she calls me to tell me that she has to cancel, and gives no reason and hangs up. I call her back, but no answer. I then turn around and about 1 min later, she calls me up telling me she had gotten into a huge fight with her BF (WTF? I thought she didn't have a BF!) , and that she has walked out on him because he had just slapped her, so to come pick her up down the road.
With great hesitation, I pick up Alexia / Lexi / Kelly about two blocks from her hotel, and she's clearly upset. She has lost all those extra pounds and looked fantastic. I ask her about her having a BF, and she assures me it's not the same guy. However, the entire drive back to my place, she's in a heated argument with her BF, and he's apparently upset because she has told him about meeting an old favorite Client (me) , and he's actually jealous! We get to my place, and he's burning up her cell phone, and instead of turning it off, she gets into it with him to the point that she's crying and begging him not to leave her. I then hear her tell him,"How can you leave me when I'm pregnant with your baby?" That did it! I told her that we were leaving now, and I was taking her back to the hotel. Her BF hears me say this, and in the middle of their argument, he asks her if I had paid her, yet. WTF? She tells him that I haven't paid her, as she's spent the entire time we've been together on the phone arguing with him. He's now upset that she didn't get the money from me "up front", and begins to scream at her for that.
Well, to make matters even more disgusting, Alexia / Lexi / Kelly actually asks me if I could still pay her, as she needs the money, and that her BF has threatened to leave her if she doesn't come back with the money. I tell her that there was no way she was getting any money from me, not just because we hadn't done anything, but also because she had lied to me about not having a BF / Pimp. I also drop her off a block from the hotel, just in case her Pimp Daddy was planning on ambushing me. Mongers, stay far, far away from this basket case, as she is clearly under the control of her beloved "Paco", as she calls him.
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ics-24/5884968
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...uty-22/5004929
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ble-22/6286185
-
12-14-11 00:01 #201Senior Member

Posts: 1126She hasn't even answered any of my e-mails so you're one step ahead of me at least.
Originally Posted by Scott Lee
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-11 22:25 #200Regular Member

Posts: 237Ho Ho Ho. No Show
No Christmas Cheer with CutieCrystal.
This Santa's helper is unreliable. Not worth the time or energy.
Set up the 6:30 pm meeting days in advance.
Rearranged schedule to help out Santa's helper.
Confirmed over several days via email.
Reserved a place to meet.
Confirmed today at 3:41 pm.
Began 45-minute commute to the big O at 5:30 pm in the rain.
Received note at 6:00 pm canceling."Too busy with another project. Inconvenient"
Not USA caliber. Send this one back to Craigslist, unless you truly enjoy an empty box under your Christmas tree.
I turned around and found a genuine and reliable Santa's helper who had a real surprise under her tree!
-
11-30-11 09:52 #199Senior Member

Posts: 237Arrest Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a completely pointless report regarding an individual who was arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities.
The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.
I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
11-29-11 21:52 #198Regular Member

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a completely malicious attempt to expose a private individual's personal identity.
There's simply no excuse and no justification for posting or threatening to post a private individual's personal identity or otherwise threatening or attempting to "out" any private individual.
Posting Personal Identity Information in the Forum is strictly prohibited and will result in the perpetrator being permanently banned from the Forum.
Thanks!










Reply With Quote





