Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2471
    Quote Originally Posted by Bish37  [View Original Post]
    Hi kid. Upon interviewing professional ladies, I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt they do not want to mess with young ones, especially the young black ones. It is not a racial thing, however the young black guys goes by there and try to treat these wonderful ladies like working girls. They are not working girls. They provide a wonderful service. Which also happens to be one of the best stress relief in the world. I am always a happy person, but after a wonderful sensual dream with one of these providers I am even much much much, more happier. Why else do you think us men spend so much time chasing " PUSSY". They tell me young guys are mostly JACK RABBIT FUCKERS they have no idea how to make love. If you ever have the chance to get with a provider treat her with respect and you will reap the benefits. By the way I am also a BLACK GUY my only problem is I am an honest person. I do not look down on anyone. A lot of guys do not realize the problems they create may it bad for others. Us more mature guys knows how to treat women and we appreciate them more.

    Good luck and happy hunting.
    I think providers don't want to see younger guys because of stamina more then anything. Ghetto black guys treat the hos like chicks in porn. Every provider I have been with from Thailand to New Orleans has one goal. To make you pop as quickly as they can. If you pound them for 30 mins and tire them out, they can't see another customer. Never heard of provider wanting to be made love to? That is for their husbands or boyfriends.

  2. #2470
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchStuart  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever give this girl a call or find anything out? Pretty tempting add if I do say so myself.
    No, never did give it a try. It is very tempting but that's what is holding me back. Well, that and that and the total lack of available information on her / her services. Seems to good to be true to me which is a big red flag.

  3. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Verified.

    It is indeed an ad on BP.
    Haha, nice. I knew I could count on someone here.

  4. #2468

    T mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by WLCoyote  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, reverse phone comes up as mobile phone belonging to an AA male named Jeffery M. Could be a database error or old info though, very common with mobile numbers.
    I have called # all weekend you get a filled t mobile message from Dana.

  5. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehseng  [View Original Post]
    Came across this today and was wondering if anyone can verify:

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ent-23/5580257

    Thanks
    For what it's worth, reverse phone comes up as mobile phone belonging to an AA male named Jeffery M. Could be a database error or old info though, very common with mobile numbers.

  6. #2466

    WTF is this mess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish37  [View Original Post]
    Hi kid. Upon interviewing professional ladies, I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt they do not want to mess with young ones, especially the young black ones. It is not a racial thing, however the young black guys goes by there and try to treat these wonderful ladies like working girls. They are not working girls. They provide a wonderful service. Which also happens to be one of the best stress relief in the world. I am always a happy person, but after a wonderful sensual dream with one of these providers I am even much much much, more happier. Why else do you think us men spend so much time chasing " PUSSY". They tell me young guys are mostly JACK RABBIT FUCKERS they have no idea how to make love. If you ever have the chance to get with a provider treat her with respect and you will reap the benefits. By the way I am also a BLACK GUY my only problem is I am an honest person. I do not look down on anyone. A lot of guys do not realize the problems they create may it bad for others. Us more mature guys knows how to treat women and we appreciate them more.

    Good luck and happy hunting.
    Bish37: First of all, I highly suspect that "Bish37" is actually "Beietch37"! Secondly, do you even know if Shade Snake is black? And I luv how your ignorant ass says its not a racial thing after introducin race into the discussion! Oh, & the last time I checked BP chicks are VERY MUCH workin girls! How many netscorts really provide 'wonderful sensual dreams'? GTFOH w / that nonsense! And BTW, you're problem isn't that you're an honest person, it's that you're an idiot (& again, most likely a female anyway). You're postin history is incredibly suspect & further supports my belief that you are a provider that likes to talk junk on USG.

    Shade Snake: I dunno you're level mongerin experience, but you will find that the stupidity of these BP providers knows no bounds! The profilin that these chicks do is just a lazy substitute for exercisin sound judgment about who to see. When you get hit w / the age question, you should just do what 90% of these females do in their ads: lie! Sayin you're 30 will usually do the trick. It's not like they'll check your I'd when you get to the location. Again, remember stupid is as stupid does when it comes to these chicks.

  7. #2465

    You are a weird dude.

    You think prostitutes want a man to come make love to them?

    There might be a million reasons women prefer older or white guys. But if you think they choose you over a younger guy due to your love making prowess you have a few screws loose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish37  [View Original Post]
    Hi kid. Upon interviewing professional ladies, I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt they do not want to mess with young ones, especially the young black ones. It is not a racial thing, however the young black guys goes by there and try to treat these wonderful ladies like working girls. They are not working girls. They provide a wonderful service. Which also happens to be one of the best stress relief in the world. I am always a happy person, but after a wonderful sensual dream with one of these providers I am even much much much, more happier. Why else do you think us men spend so much time chasing " PUSSY". They tell me young guys are mostly JACK RABBIT FUCKERS they have no idea how to make love. If you ever have the chance to get with a provider treat her with respect and you will reap the benefits. By the way I am also a BLACK GUY my only problem is I am an honest person. I do not look down on anyone. A lot of guys do not realize the problems they create may it bad for others. Us more mature guys knows how to treat women and we appreciate them more.

    Good luck and happy hunting.

  8. #2464

    Pull the trigger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehseng  [View Original Post]
    Came across this today and was wondering if anyone can verify:

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ent-23/5580257

    Thanks
    Did you ever give this girl a call or find anything out? Pretty tempting add if I do say so myself.

  9. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehseng  [View Original Post]
    Came across this today and was wondering if anyone can verify:

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ent-23/5580257

    Thanks
    Verified.

    It is indeed an ad on BP.

  10. #2462

    Re- youngster. AGE-ISM

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade Snake  [View Original Post]
    What the heck? Apparently being in your mid to late 20s is too young or something now? I called Milli and then she hung up on me after I told her my age.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...eft-21/3668467
    Hi kid. Upon interviewing professional ladies, I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt they do not want to mess with young ones, especially the young black ones. It is not a racial thing, however the young black guys goes by there and try to treat these wonderful ladies like working girls. They are not working girls. They provide a wonderful service. Which also happens to be one of the best stress relief in the world. I am always a happy person, but after a wonderful sensual dream with one of these providers I am even much much much, more happier. Why else do you think us men spend so much time chasing " PUSSY". They tell me young guys are mostly JACK RABBIT FUCKERS they have no idea how to make love. If you ever have the chance to get with a provider treat her with respect and you will reap the benefits. By the way I am also a BLACK GUY my only problem is I am an honest person. I do not look down on anyone. A lot of guys do not realize the problems they create may it bad for others. Us more mature guys knows how to treat women and we appreciate them more.

    Good luck and happy hunting.

  11. #2461

    Ageism

    What the heck? Apparently being in your mid to late 20s is too young or something now? I called Milli and then she hung up on me after I told her my age.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...eft-21/3668467

  12. #2460

    New BP listing

    Came across this today and was wondering if anyone can verify:

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ent-23/5580257

    Thanks

  13. #2459
    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreDude  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brittany last week. Pics are accurate very cute blonde service was good BBBJ, DATY, mish, cowgirl no trips to greece. Very good service will repeat. She rooms with another provider, only real drawback is very messy house. $ for the half.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...0ut-24/5572501
    I agree. Brittany is worth the time to visit. The place is definitely a mess and has a heavy smoke smell to it. Her roomate used to be a treat but her service has since been on a steady decline as she is a clock watcher and will rush you out of the door. Not to mention if you're well endowed will not allow anything other than mish.

  14. #2458

    Anyone try this? Her ad is also on SIPSAP

    Quote Originally Posted by Greadinger  [View Original Post]
    Just found another ad that was placed right after her first one. Again giving her exact location.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...9hr-22/5451279
    Boy oh boy this is tempting. But also suspect. Anyone try? (other than to tell her about the stolen pics)

  15. #2457

    Brittany

    Saw Brittany last week. Pics are accurate very cute blonde service was good BBBJ, DATY, mish, cowgirl no trips to greece. Very good service will repeat. She rooms with another provider, only real drawback is very messy house. $ for the half.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...0ut-24/5572501

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape