Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 13117
-
07-03-12 11:05 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 197Moyua
I also would like to see Moyua during my visit. Any contact info ar area to find?
Originally Posted by Nickjohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-12 17:09 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 33Only know of one Angie, but not sure if she is Italian or not. She is tall, about 30ish. There was only one pic ever posted of her, sitting in someone's car but I can't find it now. Maybe that poster can put it up again.
Originally Posted by UrbanBook
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-12 08:55 #4730Senior Member

Posts: 139Aha. If that was the case, then the word must have been out among the girls. I, too, made a visit to our happy hunting ground during the afternoon, making several passes around the circuit over the course of over an hour, and was amazed at the glaring lack of talent roaming around. Even some of the ones I've come to expect to find hanging in specific locations seemed to be absent. Leaving in disappointment, I figured that either:
Originally Posted by JerryGarcia
[View Original Post]
A. It was simply too hot out, and the girls were all staying home in their air-conditioned luxury condos,
Be. The girls had formed a union, and were observing a sick-out as a show of strength,
See. All of the girls had been invited to a party and none of us were included, or.
The. A particularly aggressive band of mongers had arrived early and carted off all of the lovely maidens.
Now, since news of an impending sting must travel around the inner circles like wildfire, they were probably staying hidden away as long as their habits would allow, to avoid getting caught up in something that would get them on a publicly-assisted meal program.
Glad I headed home.
-
07-01-12 00:30 #4729Senior Member

Posts: 90Which Angie? Italian Angie?
Originally Posted by HungryCoyote
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-12 00:16 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 118LE Doing Undercover Stings tonight in 26th District
I was down on the Avenue for a few hours-mostly hanging out near Huntingdon Station chatting with another Board member. During the course of the evening, I observed an LE sting at the corner of Sergeant St. It was ongoing for several hours and I saw at least three mongers get busted.
Uncle LEO was clever-they used 2 different girls and kept switching them off-one was a really cute blonde maybe 5'5" and the other a black girl who was a few inches taller. I must admit that they did look like SW'ers-except they were a little too clean. The pathetic thing is that undercover LEO was sitting maybe 20 yards away parked on the street in an unmarked van (some sort of Dodge that was brand new). It didn't take a rocket scientist to survey the scene and see what was going down.
I feel bad for those who may have gotten popped, but I would say that a careful monger should do a better job of canvassing the area, not just stopping on the first impulse. You need to drive around a while and see what is going on around the general area--sometimes I drive for hours. There are always going to be girls out there--wait until you see one that you know is a SW with 100% certainty. Look for Kenzo feet--that is a telltale sign, lol.
It was painful to watch LEO swoop in from every different direction-literally in a matter of seconds.
The 24/25th was somewhat sparse in terms of opportunities, but there were a few out there, and LEO was busy in that area with all sorts of block parties.
As they used to say in Hill Street Blues (one of the great cop shows of all time, back in the 80"s). LET'S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.
-
07-01-12 00:13 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 80Got a cork screwed deep up your ass do ya?
Originally Posted by Hortense
[View Original Post]
It doesn't need words at all to be a good review. It actually helps quite a bit to be able to visualize before shopping. The photo reviews may well reveal aspects of a girl that help make the decision of giving her a go or not. Might see a dog of a face that at first glance you would pass up, but maybe see here that she has awesome attributes under the covers. Might see an angelic face and know from Cookie's work that the body is less appealing than the face. As far as how many ass shots are included, it may not be important to you (except that you counted them, so maybe it is) , but mongers often have one particular piece of anatomy that turns them on more than others. Some like asses, some legs, some tits. I don't much like floppy saggy tits, but you can't much tell till the top is off.
If you buy a car do you pop the hood? Cookie provides a comprehensive visual review of what's out there, popping the hoods in the hood so to speak. Six ass shots can be very valuable intel to an ass man. Doubtful very many of the girls are going to show their asses on the street. He shows faces too, and there is the key. If you see it in advance then you can match a face up with "hey, she's the one with the nice ass" or "Pass on her."
Speaking of asses, I don't know what your agenda is, but. Wow, whiney little girl comes to mind.
-
06-29-12 17:01 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 51Monica
First time riding down the K. Well first time riding in this city as well. To keep it short, I was sleep driving a few days ago and ran into WSW Monica. Two dimes for a pretty good speech. Quoted more, but countered, and the reply I got was," I have to remember where I'm at" she said. So she took the offer. Doube be BJ and spit. Good dt skills and took coaching. Pale skin brunette as I remember. I have to get back out there.
Be safe.
-
06-29-12 16:25 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 33
-
06-29-12 05:18 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 141Wow, Jewels is an attractive woman! Hopefully I'll meet her someday.
-
06-26-12 14:11 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 142Finally.
This is my first post since February 2011. I stopped posting after the "you know who" debacle, and the total cluster which followed. I just wanted to say "attaboy" to both gator and yourself for once again interjecting a policy of civility into these threads. It's also great that CJ (and others) have done so much to keep the forum alive.
Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
[View Original Post]
Maybe the Philly sub-forum will once again thrive.
-
06-26-12 09:56 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Jewels. My treasure hunt!
She is a gem. There is no need to give details. She is a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Enveed05
[View Original Post]
I've said this before, and I don't mind repeating it. If only I were younger.
CookyJar
-
06-25-12 20:38 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 157Well spoken Gator
Wish we could include that thought in our list of "rules" and quote it whenever some bickering starts here. Good advise to remember.
-
06-25-12 17:42 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 748Disrespect
Just a note in passing. It is my humble opinion that when one person disrespects another, that person immediately becomes the lesser of the two. This is not directed at any individual in particular but to all who cannot express disagreement with a certain amount of respect. One and all are entitled to an opinion. None are entitled to disrespecting others or others affiliations for any reason. If we live by this code we can be much more free to express ourselves and actually have some listening to us. Isn't that the end result we are all trying to achieve?
Originally Posted by Inncogneatoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-12 13:22 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 139I certainly do try to share my experiences whenever I can. I really appreciate the work and sharing that so many of the guys here have done. It makes this "hobby" of ours (more of a wonderfully sick obsession) at least marginally safer, so I'm happy to give back what I can.
Originally Posted by Hortense
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-12 23:16 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 40I must have overlooked the hawking. If someone is selling porn, in this forum, the Admin should be made aware of it.
Originally Posted by Hortense
[View Original Post]
You loath all things CookyJar yet you take the time to observe the number of butts he photographs, dissect his every word and frequent his thread on a regular bases? Why?
I am not following you on the wholesome servicemen thing. Porn is a staple amount the services. What gives you the right to determine what is squarely against the values and behavior expected from military men and women during and after their service? They are people just like the rest of us.
When I asked about your being disrespectful I was referring to your shameful misrepresentation of the Marine slogan 'Semper Fi. ' Do you think it was appropriate and necessary for getting your point across?
IC









Reply With Quote





