The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 722 of 807 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 772 ... LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 12098
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMongrel  [View Original Post]
    Well. Probably the reason I am staying put with BP / Eros now. People with pics so I at least have some ideas. Somehow, I am the happiest entering the room. The experience almost never matches the anticipation.
    Hey. I just saw that I am a Senior Member now! Nice! Now I can ask other members digits of their providers *with authority* (read it in Cartman's voice. Authoritaa)

  2. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    You hit that one right on the head on the 90% for sure. If you're lucky enough to find a new street walker your chances of having an enjoyable experience are pretty good. But after a period of time on the streets it takes a toll on them. The girl that you may see on occasion walking that is a few bucks short on her bills is probably a better bet as she may not have the scars of being out day after day.
    Well. Probably the reason I am staying put with BP / Eros now. People with pics so I at least have some ideas. Somehow, I am the happiest entering the room. The experience almost never matches the anticipation.

  3. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    About 90% of the time after picking up someone I felt a sense of disappointment as they got in the car. On the other side of the coin, the SW might be the worst I've ever had.
    You hit that one right on the head on the 90% for sure. If you're lucky enough to find a new street walker your chances of having an enjoyable experience are pretty good. But after a period of time on the streets it takes a toll on them. The girl that you may see on occasion walking that is a few bucks short on her bills is probably a better bet as she may not have the scars of being out day after day.

  4. #1280

    Misty

    Saw Misty the other day on 20th and G. Looked really good from a far but when she got in not great. She got the job done for. 30 but seemed to rush a lot, always asking if I was close. She's white and about 25 yo.

  5. #1279

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Good posting I also saw her last night. She told me for. 8 I can have mom and daughter, maggie and brandi, That is probably in the menu tonight, as I had 3somes but never mom and daughter. I got digits if you want, Sorry no pics maybe tonight.
    Thanks to Godder for hooking me up with this fine young tight hottie! Called her up yesterday and set up a meeting for today, I have to say that she has a killer body, nice young firm tits, not to big, and not to small. As you can see they are absolutely perfect titties! She also have a nice little butt on her, but I didn't get any pics of her ass, maybe next time!

    Picked her up, and went to a safe place for the action! She has a great attitude, and didn't rush at all. I asked about meeting with her and her mom together, and she said sure, but then mentioned that Maggie was having trouble breathing lately, emphysema I guess! Maybe next time I will try to get them both together for some fun!

    Thanks again Godder!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0431.jpg‎   IMAG0434.jpg‎  

  6. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    And with a SW, I will guarantee I'm not the worst she's ever had or had. On the other side of the coin, the SW might be the worst I've ever had.
    Good call. That's the part I left out.

    When I start to add up how many below-average experiences I've had, they start to out-weight the beauties. I ask myself why do it and I'm reminded of my needs. Life's constant responsibilities cause many of use to make the choices we'd rather not.

    I'm willing to sacrifice quantity to appreciate the quality. It's difficult.

  7. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Godder,

    TRIED TO SEND YOU A PM BUT WAS TOLD YOUR MAILBOX IS STUFFED AND CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE. I don't know how you do it but I am starting to develop some sense of awe where you are concerned. Brandi, Maggie, Stephanie, Nikki, and on and on. You seem to be able to find gems while I am seeing quite a few rocks out there. Maybe you should be offering a class to teach some of us other mongers how to succeed at this game. Keep up the good work.

    Bones out
    I think if I drove around all day long I'd find a few gems. I'd also increase my risk of getting robbed or arrested. About 90% of the time after picking up someone I felt a sense of disappointment as they got in the car. The smell of smoke, gin, and decayed tooth smile. Tattoos all over their body. Cuts and sores. Dirty feet. Botched C-section.

    White Owl, you and I are good looking guys and we surely have no trouble finding it for free. However the cost is dating, dining, and having to disappoint them when they realize all we wanted to do is screw them. At least with a SW they have no expectations of us. And with a SW, I will guarantee I'm not the worst she's ever had or had. On the other side of the coin, the SW might be the worst I've ever had.

  8. #1276

    Mother / Daughter! !

    Godder,

    TRIED TO SEND YOU A PM BUT WAS TOLD YOUR MAILBOX IS STUFFED AND CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE. I don't know how you do it but I am starting to develop some sense of awe where you are concerned. Brandi, Maggie, Stephanie, Nikki, and on and on. You seem to be able to find gems while I am seeing quite a few rocks out there. Maybe you should be offering a class to teach some of us other mongers how to succeed at this game. Keep up the good work.

    Bones out

  9. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Wi Nite Owl  [View Original Post]
    To stop violating my own standards, I've made a pack with myself. No pick-ups unless she on the younger side (but of age) , not wild-eyed, and smaller than me to avoid being assaulted. It's a lot to ask for, but I ask myself: isn't my safety (and hard earned cash!) worth it?

    If she wouldn't turn my head at the shopping mall, or Summerfest, it's of little value.
    I did the same except I will o longer pick up BSW I have been burned to many times. So I stick to young looking WSW that don't run to your car. I guess I don't mind to much the crack head, but I am only getting head. I have my favorite, but am willing to try something new. I will always watch for a while to be sure she isn't LE.

  10. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Wi Nite Owl  [View Original Post]
    To stop violating my own standards, I've made a pack with myself. No pick-ups unless she on the younger side (but of age) , not wild-eyed, and smaller than me to avoid being assaulted. It's a lot to ask for, but I ask myself: isn't my safety (and hard earned cash!) worth it?

    If she wouldn't turn my head at the shopping mall, or Summerfest, it's of little value.
    Totally agree with your coment, as all the posts from me she has to be 25 or younger, the only one I broke the rule with was Stephanie which was 30, but she looked the best withvthose perky tits and willing to do anything for so little.

  11. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    However, do you guys, when you have decided to hunt, you mind is made up, you WILL, be picking up someone and you are confident you will find someone, do you start getting a boner while driving? Do you get racing thoughts as to what might be getting in the car? The thrill of not knowing for sure who it will be, you just know you will be getting someone.
    To stop violating my own standards, I've made a pack with myself. No pick-ups unless she on the younger side (but of age), not wild-eyed, and smaller than me to avoid being assaulted. It's a lot to ask for, but I ask myself: isn't my safety (and hard earned cash!) worth it?

    If she wouldn't turn my head at the shopping mall, or Summerfest, it's of little value.

  12. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    I do not know who she is next time can somebodybrake a picturebpls.
    I bet the blonde I saw was Mindy. If so sorry, I will stick with my cripple from Blue Kangaroo.

  13. #1271

    Safe Street Action

    While the cops were mopping up earlier in the week I picked up a real hottie on 27th near North. Her name was Kamiya & she was early 20s, had a nice busty figure, great ass & short skirt. I wanted her to blow me while I drove but she said it was "not safe" so we pulled in behind a store in broad daylight for some covered head. It's encouraging to see SWs engaging in safe practices. Phone # for Seniors.

    Since the much advertised SW / pimp clean-up I've noticed SW traffic has seemed lighter, but that could be too because of the heat.

  14. #1270

    60th and Capitol

    5:30 this morning on my way to work I saw an attractive Latin SW, gave me the nod and pulled down her tube top. Circled around the block and got the nod again, but I had to get to work. Still kicking myself.

  15. #1269

    Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Mindy this afternoon, gave her. 2 wanted more. But she took that anyway. BBBJCIM. It getting old, I trust her but she is so stung out. I pick her up at 21 G and after she finished spitting out the window she wanted me to drive her to her dealer. So sad. She tells me when she buys she has to blow him too. I asked how many times a day do you buy, she said don't ask. She needs help. But for. 2 can't go wrong.
    I do not know who she is next time can somebodybrake a picturebpls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape