Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 13123
-
06-26-12 14:11 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 142Finally.
This is my first post since February 2011. I stopped posting after the "you know who" debacle, and the total cluster which followed. I just wanted to say "attaboy" to both gator and yourself for once again interjecting a policy of civility into these threads. It's also great that CJ (and others) have done so much to keep the forum alive.
Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
[View Original Post]
Maybe the Philly sub-forum will once again thrive.
-
06-26-12 09:56 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Jewels. My treasure hunt!
She is a gem. There is no need to give details. She is a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Enveed05
[View Original Post]
I've said this before, and I don't mind repeating it. If only I were younger.
CookyJar
-
06-25-12 20:38 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 157Well spoken Gator
Wish we could include that thought in our list of "rules" and quote it whenever some bickering starts here. Good advise to remember.
-
06-25-12 17:42 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 748Disrespect
Just a note in passing. It is my humble opinion that when one person disrespects another, that person immediately becomes the lesser of the two. This is not directed at any individual in particular but to all who cannot express disagreement with a certain amount of respect. One and all are entitled to an opinion. None are entitled to disrespecting others or others affiliations for any reason. If we live by this code we can be much more free to express ourselves and actually have some listening to us. Isn't that the end result we are all trying to achieve?
Originally Posted by Inncogneatoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-12 13:22 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 139I certainly do try to share my experiences whenever I can. I really appreciate the work and sharing that so many of the guys here have done. It makes this "hobby" of ours (more of a wonderfully sick obsession) at least marginally safer, so I'm happy to give back what I can.
Originally Posted by Hortense
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-12 23:16 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 40I must have overlooked the hawking. If someone is selling porn, in this forum, the Admin should be made aware of it.
Originally Posted by Hortense
[View Original Post]
You loath all things CookyJar yet you take the time to observe the number of butts he photographs, dissect his every word and frequent his thread on a regular bases? Why?
I am not following you on the wholesome servicemen thing. Porn is a staple amount the services. What gives you the right to determine what is squarely against the values and behavior expected from military men and women during and after their service? They are people just like the rest of us.
When I asked about your being disrespectful I was referring to your shameful misrepresentation of the Marine slogan 'Semper Fi. ' Do you think it was appropriate and necessary for getting your point across?
IC
-
06-24-12 22:59 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 139Just sayin'
Uh, guys, can we stop being so critical of each other and get back to focusing on pussy?
-
06-24-12 11:26 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 51Yea!
Hortense is an ass! Just because you are scared to look at pictures of girls doesn't mean that everybody thinks that way. Some of us like to see what we are getting. And it does help us find girls. Good ones! If you are so scared of pictures of naked girls why are you even on this site? When you pick a girl up do you get mad when they take their clothes off? Maybe you are on the wrong site. The gay escort site is a few doors over. Get a life and stop trying to ruin a good thing. And a message to the person you are talking about whos name I will not even bring up, Don't worry about people like this. No need to even comment. We got your back.
Keep up the good work.
-
06-24-12 01:06 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 153Jewels. My treasure hunt!
I finally had a chance to meet with Jewels, thanks of course to CookyJar and despite HungryCoyote's efforts to corner the market! All I can say is wow! It took a little while for Jewels and I to make the timing work, but it was well worth the effort to be able to spend time with an amazing person like her.
After getting her number from CookyJar, I texted her. She sent me her email address and we then emailed each other for a couple of weeks. She said she'd prefer to meet in person to discuss all the details, so we set a time and place for that. I got to our meeting point early only to find out that the whole city was out and all of the streets were blocked so she was going to have trouble making it there. She texted me and told me she was going to be a little late but sure enough before too long she came walking down the street. We greeted each other with a big hug and headed off for a walk & talk. I knew that she was really cool from our email interactions, but once I had a chance to meet her in person, I knew things were going to be great! After walking around for a bit, I offered her a ride to where she needed to go. When we got there, a quick makeout session may have occurred. I had been wanting to touch her the whole night while we walking around and she felt incredible.
So back to emails we were. I suggested a date for our meeting, and initially Jewels didn't think it was going to be good for her, but a couple of days later she emailed me and told me that we were good for that day! (a brief aside. Ever heard of priapism? Well once I knew Jewels and I were going to meet I had that shit for days. Without the help of vitamin V even!) Okay, so back to my story.
The day we set finally arrived. Jewels emailed me in the morning and let me know we were still good, and we finalized the whens and where's of it all. As I was heading out, she emailed me to ask me if I could meet her where I dropped her off the last time. That was of course no problem, and after a few minutes wait. Jewels appeared from around a corner, gave me a huge hug, hopped in the car and off we headed to our agreed upon location. Oh. She had changed her hair slightly, a little shorter than before, but of course it looked great on her! Once there, the hotel business was done and off to the room we went.
In reading CookyJars prior reports on Jewels, she has described herself as GFE. This is definitely true, as once we got started, I felt like we had known each other for years. She's great looking, she's got an incredible spinner body, and she is a total blast to spend time with. I'm not going to go into great detail, but suffice it to say that I had really high expectations of our meeting and she completely blew them away! We then headed off, I had offered to drive her close to where she lived, which gave me the opportunity to spend a bit more time with Jewels.
Jewels is truly a gem, in every sense of the word! I'm definitely looking forward to many more treasure hunts!
-
06-24-12 00:26 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 40If you are finding girls, what is your problem? Your negative view of CookyJar and his actions might be understandable if they were somehow interfering with your or anyone's ability to find women for sex. Why is it hard for you to move on? Did someone (an ex-Marine) do something to you that has you hating? The only way you could know about his follow-up, teary RIP post, is by visiting his thread and viewing it. Obviously you also viewed, what you claimed to be, his porno spread. You do not have to do that. Why not ignore his thread and his comments regardless of where they are posted.
Originally Posted by Hortense
[View Original Post]
Instead of wasting your time complaining about what he (CookyJar) is doing, why not post more reviews like the one you did on Samantha.
Do you have to be disrespectful to the men who serve our country? Just asking.
IC
-
06-23-12 14:24 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 63Escort or Streetwalker
Had my second date with Melissa. It seems like she thinks she made the jump from SW to Escort because she has been arrangiong her dates by phone. I was planning on a multi hour date but she started with how much she thinks she is worth now. We did come to an arrangement but once the rock was all gone she made an escuse to leave.
Originally Posted by JCM2767
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-12 13:52 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 748Gwen
Hortense Stop being an ass. If you happen not to care for a review you have the option to click out and move on. But you found something interesting enough to count how many pics there are of one subject. So I don't know who lit your tampon string now if you can't't find the girls that is nobody's fault. Maybe you just happen not to be looking in the area they frequent. No matter, there is no member here that is going to take you by the hand and lead you from girl to girl. Hell the next step after that would be to do the deed for you.
Originally Posted by Hortense
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-12 17:31 #4711Regular Member

Posts: 7Mellisa
I agree with you she is really nothing special. I would not repeat myself.
Originally Posted by JCM2767
[View Original Post]
Cumasuare
-
06-22-12 16:35 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 5563!OH Damn! Please tell me you are not talking about the Gwen I recently reviewed.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
06-22-12 13:05 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 167Gigi
This happened about two weeks ago and my second time driving down the K. Spotted this blonde chick walking down close to the corner of K and Venango. She was wearing fitted jeans and white printed T shirt. She said she's 27 of age but could have been younger, about 5'3, petite, very nice cute looking gal. I noticed a hint of Italian in her accent but she said she's Irish.
Anyways, here's the details of the date: As I was driving by, saw her and did make an eye contact, she seems to understand what the deal is and so I pulled over to the side and passed her. She walked fast towards my vehicle and got in quickly. So, while we're driving down, she asked if I'm LE and I said 'no' then she told me where to go. I didn't really feel like going to any of the hotels in the area that night so I just followed her directions. Parked in one of the alleys and then the fun started. Just mish and CBJ were offered but she let me finger rub her kitty. She got wet in no time and started moaning. She then put on the rubber, CBJ for a little bit then mish to completion and I was so exhausted after.
We did a little clean up then we head out to drop her off back to K. On the way we stop by KFC to get something to eat cause she mentioned she was a little hungry. We chatted a little and that's when I found out she's new in the area. She said she's only been there more or less than 6 months and is staying with some friends. I asked her where she's from originally but she didn't answer my question or it seems like she was trying to avoid it. Also asked for her digits but she said she didn't have any phone yet and is planning to get one soon. She told me she's pretty much out all the time but did not give any specifics of where she can be found. Well, if anyone of you would happen to find this lovely gem please treat her kindly. She's a real nice girl and I hope to meet her again.












Reply With Quote




