Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 12105
-
06-27-12 19:51 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 51I am staying at Hotel Metro. Looking for areas to practice the hobby. I am not familiar with the traffic / highways, etc.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-12 18:53 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 2814Wtf?
Could you maybe explain yourself a little bit? Maybe I'm stupid but WTF are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Pntblnfun
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-12 11:02 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 51Hotel on East Mason St to monger areas
How far is the areas to troll for WSW from Hotel on East Mason Street? Any help is much appreciated and I will share any digits I can gather.
-
06-25-12 21:50 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 99Who was that girl?
I was on Greenfield and about 18th by that gas station around 11:15 AM heading east and circled the block so I could pick her up, but one of you guys beat me to it! You were driving a black Honda CRV. You waved at her and she ran to your car. You were right in front of me! The girl looked almost like Mya with the same slender, hot body type. She was walking east on Greenfield and there were 3 of us circling the block! LOL. She looked to be native american with long black hair. Was that Mya with a Dye job? Anyway, if she was not Mya, then I will gladly trade digits for Dawn or Diane or both!
-
06-22-12 23:17 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 61The one of the chick was on Lincoln. Def. Working. Face was horrid up close.
Second one is just summer treats. Wish they were working on green, but not sure the ages. Look 19-21ish to me. More so eye candy obviously.
-
06-21-12 23:22 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 66This is just sad. She texted me out of the blue a few weeks ago with an updated number. Haven't seen her since before Christmas and her accident and sadly probably will not again.
-
06-21-12 19:47 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 891WillowRut: I'm going to agree with you on every point, except one: she is / was on heroin. She apparently lost her full-time office position last year. She was hit hard by this loss and the unemployment (mixed with drugs) caught up with her. I agree, she is too pretty for the street. My hope for her is that her trip north will help her with her claim of going cold turkey.
Having great service from a pretty addict gives me pause. Probably won't find another like this working the streets clean. In the end, I'd rather stick to massage. :/
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-12 19:22 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 763Karen
Former southside crackhead SW, now operates out of her place she shares with unknowing boyfriend. Works only days when he is work. She is 55 and is presentable when dressed up. She still loves sex. I know she is not for everyone. An acquired taste.
-
06-21-12 19:10 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 101Nikki / chilly
I took the pictures in back page I got digits if you want them.
Originally Posted by FrozenCooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-12 19:09 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 763Look Familiar?
I almost drove into a tree when I saw her dressed like this. Couldn't stop but I had to snap this pic for drueling purposes only. She looked much better than my lousy photography.
-
06-21-12 19:07 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 763Terri
Saw a long lost friend today, Terri. Man I missed her mouth! She wasn't cleaned up as she normally is but hey, I needed to get her number. She is very willing for me to share.
-
06-21-12 19:05 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 763Dawn Pic
"This is Dawn. Hard to see but this is best I could do on the fly."
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-12 15:24 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 515Mindy
Stopped at the McD's between GF and N, and was having a cup of cold coffee and doing a little window shopping. When guess who walked in and went to the bathroom. Our beloved Mindy. She was in rare form, and with some of her friends. She was in the bathroom for over 15 min, and a few people co aimed to the front about what she was doing in the bathroom. Wow it was like a movie. And I had great seats. Then she got into a argument with the manager or Assist. Manager. And she was asked to leave. She was all messed up, yelling and swearing, and being a real pain in the ass to the employees. Wow is she screwed up in the head with the drugs. She had blisters and bruises all over her body, and had a big red sore on her face, the size of a silver dollar. Be careful with her guys, she is a lost cause.
-
06-21-12 14:50 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 61Wrong one. Had this other one months back. Super super tight.
Originally Posted by Like Head
[View Original Post]
And small ass. College girl age. Young face no tats. Fucked up by not getting didgits.
Thanks though.
-
06-21-12 09:24 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 297I saw her last week she also works the internet.
http://wisconsin.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nikki-call-me-for-a-2-girl-special-24/5831779
Originally Posted by FrozenCooter
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






