Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4210

    WoW

    Quote Originally Posted by Minilabs2020  [View Original Post]
    NOW GUYS YOU'RE IN FOR A REAL TREAT, THIS * BY THE NAME ERICKA HAS SW RATES BUT HAS A BANGING BODY HER ABSOLUTE LOWEST IS ONLY $10 FROM A MID SW RATE, just TAKE ALOOK AT THIS working girl, I GOT BBBJ, BBF, VIDEOS & PHOTOS. Great BBBJ skills, she has phone numbers (available for trade also) & can take a nice dick, she's has incredible tits & a great feeling pussy, PM me for numbers & just take a look at these photos (vids will be available shortly but are pending approval)...
    You are clearly already infected with something to be so willing to go BBF, and your just spreading your wealth SMH

  2. #4209

    L m a o

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Erica and kathy are absolutely stunning. You are a lucky man. Have you experienced night sweats yet?
    WOW and what else can I type besides WOW I bet she will do what ever you want for 10. Just becareful that she's not giving you something that you can not give back to her. The great BBBJ is great but I guess at some point we all have some standards.

  3. #4208
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Erica and kathy are absolutely stunning. You are a lucky man. Have you experienced night sweats yet?
    What's a night sweat, why would I experience those LOL

  4. #4207
    Erica and kathy are absolutely stunning. You are a lucky man. Have you experienced night sweats yet?

  5. #4206

    Indie Girl Ericka

    NOW GUYS YOU'RE IN FOR A REAL TREAT, THIS **** BY THE NAME ERICKA HAS SW RATES BUT HAS A BANGING BODY HER ABSOLUTE LOWEST IS ONLY $10 FROM A MID SW RATE, just TAKE ALOOK AT THIS working girl, I GOT BBBJ, BBF, VIDEOS & PHOTOS. Great BBBJ skills, she has phone numbers (available for trade also) & can take a nice dick, she's has incredible tits & a great feeling pussy, PM me for numbers & just take a look at these photos (vids will be available shortly but are pending approval)

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717411070.jpg
Views:	842
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	182312

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717440730.jpg
Views:	977
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	182320

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717436980.jpg
Views:	799
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	182319

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717433000.jpg
Views:	1138
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	182318

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717428930.jpg
Views:	1018
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	182317

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717424970.jpg
Views:	837
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	182316

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717421280.jpg
Views:	800
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	182315

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717417910.jpg
Views:	711
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	182314

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717414390.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	182313

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717444700.jpg
Views:	1515
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	182321

  6. #4205

    I kinda forgot her name but I think it's Tammy LOL

    Here's another nice LSW that does a decent job of BBBJ's & once again does not have a phone at the time. As usual I have map photos of her location & decent action photos. She allows CIM, photos creampie if desired. Great decent body, a tad bit pushy & paranoid but definently workable. I literally forgot her name so I'm not even sure.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	79th 95 2.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	182307

    Click image for larger version

Name:	79th 95 1.jpg
Views:	528
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	182306

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717361090.jpg
Views:	1040
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	182308

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717364470.jpg
Views:	885
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	182309

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717373380.jpg
Views:	1101
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	182310

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717381080.jpg
Views:	1067
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	182311

  7. #4204

    Cathy on 79th & 12th

    This is by far the best feeling pussy I've come accross in a while for the SW rate. She didn't have a phone number but I saw this thick juicy WSW on 79th & 12th at around 11pm, goes by the name of Cathy, great BBBJ & great BBF, pussy is very wet & juicy inside. She mentioned she's around trailer park region on 79th but this is the first time I've ever seen her. The body & pussy looked so good I could barely hold the camera straight & get good pics because I was ready to go to work on her! Photos & location photos will be added.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	79th & 12th 1.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	182300

    Click image for larger version

Name:	79th & 12th 2.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	182301

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717384770.jpg
Views:	966
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	182302

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717388320.jpg
Views:	890
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	182303

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717391860.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	182304

    Click image for larger version

Name:	201206200717395620.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	182305

  8. #4203

    Return to China

    Tool a stroll yesterday morning thru Hollywood and found some action but wasn't fully drained do I hit Miami. Hit 79 down to B-cane and right away ran into China. She was wearing a nice one piece colorful short set and had her booty jiggling. Pulled up and she recognized me from last time so there was no check. Straight to her place and got business. Spent about 45 min there with no complaint and plenty of moaning and groaning on both our parts. She's a real delight. Once again, I have her number for trade.

  9. #4202
    There are a few apps that help with this if you have a smart phone. I have an iPhone and love an app named piclock. You need a password to access it. Or you can just your phone and tell your girl that you have sensitive info in there and if you ever lose it, you don't want anyone accessing it. Lastly is to not take any pics at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by URMonkey  [View Original Post]
    To add, how do you guys do it so your girl don't catch the pics on the phone I was tempted to take a pic but I don't want my girl to go through my phone and be busted. Any programs you guys recommend to block certain pictures?

  10. #4201
    Quote Originally Posted by URMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I have started checking out the 79st area a bit more often now. Almost every day after work. There seem to be a few girls on my way down but when I turn back they are gone. I am just doing recon to see which are the real ones. I did spot a BSW past us1 on 79th but a fellow Monger got ahead of me darn. I hope he enjoyed her.

    One thing I am worried is if I drive through every day will I be recognized or something as there are not many of mt vehicle type around.

    To add, how do you guys do it so your girl don't catch the pics on the phone I was tempted to take a pic but I don't want my girl to go through my phone and be busted. Any programs you guys recommend to block certain pictures?
    Hey, URMonkey. Are you BigLou?

    You are certainly dumb enough to be Lou.

    This is you Lou, right? Just admit it, you're back here to leave your shit stain on the forum.

  11. #4200
    Escorts are your best option. If you don't have the $ for that and want a Something a little cost effective take a cab to stonewalls and you can find some good action for a couple of jacksons.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guju69  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be flying in to Miami on the 22nd. Most likely will be staying at a hotel close to the airport and I won't have a car. This is my first trip to the lovely city of Miami and I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a place close to the airport where I might be able to find some fun. I prefer WSW or LSW. Any advice would be appreciated. Or if there's nothing within walking distance then how about a short cab ride away too? Or is anyone willing to share a contact for a clean decent girl? That one girl looked really good, I think Pete141 called her Sunshine or something.

  12. #4199
    Quote Originally Posted by Guju69  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be flying in to Miami on the 22nd. Most likely will be staying at a hotel close to the airport and I won't have a car. This is my first trip to the lovely city of Miami and I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a place close to the airport where I might be able to find some fun. I prefer WSW or LSW. Any advice would be appreciated. Or if there's nothing within walking distance then how about a short cab ride away too? Or is anyone willing to share a contact for a clean decent girl? That one girl looked really good, I think Pete141 called her Sunshine or something.
    Well depends where by the airport you stay. Try staying closer to 36th street. At nights there are some WSW and LSW around. Although they are mostly all cracked up. Also it might be a far walk but you could check out the 27th ave trailer park area. But definitely use a car or a cab LOL.

    Best of luck

  13. #4198
    I have started checking out the 79st area a bit more often now. Almost every day after work. There seem to be a few girls on my way down but when I turn back they are gone. I am just doing recon to see which are the real ones. I did spot a BSW past us1 on 79th but a fellow Monger got ahead of me darn. I hope he enjoyed her.

    One thing I am worried is if I drive through every day will I be recognized or something as there are not many of mt vehicle type around.

    To add, how do you guys do it so your girl don't catch the pics on the phone I was tempted to take a pic but I don't want my girl to go through my phone and be busted. Any programs you guys recommend to block certain pictures?

  14. #4197

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Guju69  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be flying in to Miami on the 22nd. Most likely will be staying at a hotel close to the airport and I won't have a car. This is my first trip to the lovely city of Miami and I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a place close to the airport where I might be able to find some fun. I prefer WSW or LSW. Any advice would be appreciated. Or if there's nothing within walking distance then how about a short cab ride away too? Or is anyone willing to share a contact for a clean decent girl? That one girl looked really good, I think Pete141 called her Sunshine or something.
    Good luck finding a SW without a car in miami. Your best bet in "having fun" is going to a strip club or having a chick from BP go to you. You can also go too a lmp (there is one close to the airport on 36st) but its going to cost more than a SW. Good luck and I hope you have fun in our city.

  15. #4196

    Coming to Miami on Friday the 22nd

    I'm going to be flying in to Miami on the 22nd. Most likely will be staying at a hotel close to the airport and I won't have a car. This is my first trip to the lovely city of Miami and I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a place close to the airport where I might be able to find some fun. I prefer WSW or LSW. Any advice would be appreciated. Or if there's nothing within walking distance then how about a short cab ride away too? Or is anyone willing to share a contact for a clean decent girl? That one girl looked really good, I think Pete141 called her Sunshine or something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape