Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5584
    This morning (Monday after fathers day) at 5am the R was jumping with eager courtesans but I was on ore work recon looking for a particular person. Met Kristen long hair red head nice bod didn't dream, just met and talked a bit. Saw about a half dozen more, including a tiny light skinned BSW and also, finally I ran into Gina, the one for whom I was searching. Yes she picked up a little weight but she looks healthy and clear.

  2. #5583
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    Previously, when I met her she is pregnant. Is she still pregnant. ?

    Nikk
    Nope. She's in good shape. Except for her complexion.

  3. #5582
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Wow wow wow. I was at the gas station at state fair and there was an incredible tall redhead with decent bs and an incredible ass. Almost TGTBT. It was getting dark but I could clearly see that she was walking. Kept giving me the look but would not come over. Such a shame that I have a rule against picking up from that intersection. Too many places for a strolling uncle to come along.

    Anyone know this girl?

    She had on a pair of jeans (Cherokee type from the 80's that are tight in the right places and have a high belt line.) also had a white skin tight tshirt too.
    I have seen the same girl a couple of times on JR, couple of days ago I saw her walking west on 8 mile then turn on JR I tried to make eye contact while I was getting gas but she never looked over. Then once I saw her in front of sam D store. I asked maryanne who she said she didn't know but I expect her to say that cause she doesn't want to lose a potential date to another new girl. Not giving up on my recon, if you find out let me know.

  4. #5581

    Grat.

    Met Cindy on Gt 3 Blks north of 7mi. A WSW Slim dyed Blonde with nice firm ta tas and a great attitude. She's approx 26-30 Seems to NOT be on meds or mind alterers. That plus she's brand new if she's to be believed. When I first saw her she was walking with a large older BSW and I had to do the round the block quick recon. Swooped her up and Off to the Notell just across 8mi. Two jacksons and the FS was great and the BJ was pretty good too. Was able to take my time and dream a little as she spoke in my ear about doing greek. She gets full credit for taking her time and appearing to enjoy it. Intelligent girl with great conversation.

    It's a shame, I had been in Hoe recovery, wasn't planning on doing the street tangle but these serendipitous sightings are not to be denied!

    Will most def repeat.

  5. #5580

    Lucy

    Does lucy have any digits?

  6. #5579

    Kahaila

    18 yo petite BSW on Livernois between I94 and Michigan. Looks like a normal chick walking listening to her headphones. Parked for quick BBBJ. Claims she does not normally turn tricks but needed cash that day. Not the greatest performance but she is a spinner.

    So for that small bit of info can someone recommend a notel in the area? The Victory is the only one I know and that is a no go. Farther north towards Warren Road would be fine.

  7. #5578

    New look

    I was out for a ride last night and I noticed a bunch of like minded individuals getting popped by dpd or wcs on the ave, between livernois and lonyo. They had a ride I've never seen before as well, a gmc blue envoy with lights on the dash. So heads up.

  8. #5577

    Quiet last night

    I cruised the usual strolls last The triangle, brightmoor, warrendale, McG, The big G, and Harper and saw nothing! Fort had very little activity but the one I did see that I liked got scooped ahead of me! The ave had some activity but there was a ton of traffic (probably due to construction on 94) and some of the side streets being blocked slowed my progress! My main interest was an Asian looking (not 100 percent sure) SW by cecil but as I went around for a better look somebody beat me to her. Saw some of my uncles but all of the strolls seemed a little dry! Stay safe and as always watch your backs Gents!

  9. #5576

    Jr red head

    Wow wow wow. I was at the gas station at state fair and there was an incredible tall redhead with decent bs and an incredible ass. Almost TGTBT. It was getting dark but I could clearly see that she was walking. Kept giving me the look but would not come over. Such a shame that I have a rule against picking up from that intersection. Too many places for a strolling uncle to come along.

    Anyone know this girl?

    She had on a pair of jeans (Cherokee type from the 80's that are tight in the right places and have a high belt line.) also had a white skin tight tshirt too.

  10. #5575

    Erica on JR

    Scooped her yesterday late morning at the gas station at 8. WSW, about 5'4", short brown hair, B's, slightly thick, inked on left side of chest, messed-up teeth. Says she lives in Warren but comes down for a few days to make some $. She rushed through a. 2 BBBJTC. I made the mistake of not confirming that she was going to take CIM; instead, at the critical moment, she puts her other hand over the top and winds up with two handfuls of genetic material. I always keep an exercise towel handy so there wasn't a mess but it could have been all over. Afterward she asks for a tip and then quickly withdraws the request saying,"I guess I should have swallowed it, huh?" I probably wouldn't repeat even if she had swallowed; I sure won't now.

  11. #5574
    Picked up Angel again on JR. Mixed-white / puerto rican / black girl. Super nice, really down with it, tight little body. FS. Grabbed her on the north side of State fair, seems the last time I picked her up was south of 6. Anyway, awkward meetup but if you're able to grab her I highly recommend. I see her daytimes, around 10-11am. No digits unfortunately, claims she doesn't have a phone. Will certainly repeat if I see her.

  12. #5573
    About 5'7" skinny, clean looking, long blonde hair. Definitely TGTBT, but the gal I had for company said she was legit. Tried to get more info, but no dice.

  13. #5572
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    Hard to tell but I don't think so. My Gina had a larger chest, and was thicker, but in a good way.
    Its her. She grew out her hair more and bit chubby.

    Was over on fenkell and ran into a new fave, she was walking around in a skirt w / no panties so she was ready for action, we parked at the spot and got a french kiss with some finger action for. 2 will try to hook up with her again or try to find gina for fathers day.

    Stay safe.

  14. #5571

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lucy again. Lining up the FS visit. Had a second BBBJTCIMWS. She can take it deep. And hard. Nice little body on her too. Getting the FS before the street gets her. North end of the R is her usual stroll.
    Previously, when I met her she is pregnant. Is she still pregnant. ?

    Nikk

  15. #5570
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped amber this afternoon by Nevada and the R. She had a great personality, and was pleasant company. We went to a quiet spot and Jackson popped for some great BBBJ action. She made short order with some great skills. I will definitely repeat. Forgot to get her number.

    Also she said that she was working with three other girls that were close to the scoop. One was a great spinner blonde that I didn't want to scoop because at first I thought she was too good to be true. Apparently she is legit. Have any of you guys tried her out? She was located closer to the rathskellers.
    I've seen a couple younger WSW's near rathskellers. Also thought they looked TGTBT, especially since I really don't trust the southern part of R. Spotted 1 too many trannies and a bunch of potential UC leo parked all near there.

    I need to start snapping pics or something of the girls I spot, I've gotten so paranoid now I swear half are LE. Anyone have pics or description of known decoys?

    Also, spotted a skinny BSW, looked early 20's maybe, usual spot is leaning up against the brown building on the west side of R south BTW 7 mile and brentwood. Any one know her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape