Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3644

    Halo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont  [View Original Post]
    Aren't the last two pics Halo? Who is in the first two pics?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ell-21/8909205
    I don't believe ANY of these pics are of Halo. She has a more "elfin" appearance to me.

  2. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by Levenosky  [View Original Post]
    I guess its all her pictures. Observe the 3rd picture you can see the same mark on her right lower back.
    Look at photos 1 and 4. There are at least 2 tattoos in 1 that are not there in 4 and a bracelet in 4 that isn't there in 1. You're right though about the similar mark in back.

    I think I've seen at least 15 girls posed in front of those two light-colored wood doors in that corner and every last one looks like she could use a ham sandwich

  3. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont  [View Original Post]
    Aren't the last two pics Halo? Who is in the first two pics?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ell-21/8909205
    Its actually sandra. She's been reported on before in the forum. Halo is the one you want to stay away from even though they look alike.

  4. #3641

    3rd picture is her too

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont  [View Original Post]
    Aren't the last two pics Halo? Who is in the first two pics?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ell-21/8909205
    I guess its all her pictures. Observe the 3rd picture you can see the same mark on her right lower back.

  5. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    I got digits from her too! I saw her coming out of the gas station one day. Said she stays at the V. I don't want to take the chance going into that place. Leo, thugs, etc.

    I really would like a test drive!
    I completely agree. I'm hoping when I set something up that she'll be willing to meet me elsewhere. I've been harassed by LE from just pulling in and leaving the V.

    BTW, before I went on the AVE that night, I checked out Chene. Quite a few SW. 2 WSW, not to bad from a distance (not enough street lights to say for sure) and there were several BSW out as well. Not much LE activity. Will start to add that to my road trip next time.

    Later

  6. #3639

    Misinformed

    I think you have been misinformed Skivelitis. I happen to live in the area plus I pulled up a map of Ferndale before writing this post. To top it off I happen to be pulled over and arrested by the cop who hangs out by south of 8 mile on Woodward. When I was pulled over I was headed northbound on Woodward and saw uncle Leo so to try to avoid him I went east on 8 mile but I was still pulled over and arrested even though I never actually entered the Ferndale city limits. I had my lawyer try and have my case thrown out because of this fact but to no avail. By the way this was not a monger related issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    You're quite right about Ferndale Leo near Del lido. Little known item: there is a very small chunk of territory south of the 8 near woodward that is actually Ferndale! I had always wondered how they could park on the south side to nail mongers, speeders etc.

  7. #3638

    Watch it

    Was followed around yesterday by a Black Suburban with darken out windows and enough antennas to pick up alien signals from space. I made a turn do go down the side streets by Grand River and Telegraph, he shot out from the CVS and followed me until I left the area.

  8. #3637

    Peach # 2 / gem #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Thought I posted on her last weekend! Scooped up Megan from the Big G! Thurs. For good hoover action 2cim for the second time around! 25 years WSW (Italian) about 5'3" 110 lbs sorta cute and petite! About an 8 on my scale. No digits unfortunately but set up a meeting time and place for the near future. I did notice several of you guys circling for her better luck to you next time! In my book definitely worth the jack and a half! Stay Safe
    Scooped this one again early this morning for the same but longer and slower. Ended up sending Lincoln to see her because of the huge load she struggled to catch and maintain until she could send it out the window! Cruised the Triangle and Brightmoor with no sightings prior to this encounter also hit Harper and the Ave afterwards and didn't see much worth mentioning other than the bridge over central is open again! Saw a couple of SW's on Fort worth investigating but by this time it was daylight and uncle leo was out in force. No double headers for me! LOL

  9. #3636
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont  [View Original Post]
    Also got a number of a WSW named Charlie. Long brown hair, nice thin, around 5'5. Great body and shape. Her friend told me she really knows how to give a great BJ and loves to DT to deep throat down to the base. I plan to see her when I'm in town next! Willing to share with ONLY those who have numbers to share!

    Stay safe folks.
    I got digits from her too! I saw her coming out of the gas station one day. Said she stays at the V. I don't want to take the chance going into that place. Leo, thugs, etc.

    I really would like a test drive!

  10. #3635

    I noticed the same!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Rolled through the triangle at lunch time. Absolutely dead! Nothing! Where have they gone?
    I've cruised the triangle a couple of times this week and saw absolutely nothing! No girls, no people, no uncles Nothing! This morning I finally spotted a BSW on gr in red shorts and a tank top and also saw some female on tele just north of gr by the apartment but as I went around to investigate she was gone. For this reason lately I have preferred to cruise around on the east side and the ave but earlier this week I was on a side street off the ave and spotted a car cruising the wrong way on a one way street with no lights and of course it was my uncle! He tailed me down the ave at a distance so I left the area and headed east and stumbled across Amy at Harper and the Big G! 28 years WSW kind of cute and petite from Roseville. She gave a so so BBBJ with a messy ending for Jackson. Got and verified the digits for future reference. I would probably repeat just to try FS in the future.

  11. #3634

    Picked up Elise on the AVE

    Picked up Elise on the Ave two nights back. She's about a 7 on the SW scale. 5'6 WSW, with neck length brown hair, real thin w / A cups. She was drunk and a good time. The trick with her is to make sure you let her do her business after, or she'll turn on you. She's heading downhill fast, between the crack, heavy drinking and smoking.

    BTW, LE had a barrier setup on the AVE in front of the strip club by Victory. I guess they arrested a few people and kick a few out of Victory that night.

    Also got a number of a WSW named Charlie. Long brown hair, nice thin, around 5'5. Great body and shape. Her friend told me she really knows how to give a great BJ and loves to DT to deep throat down to the base. I plan to see her when I'm in town next! Willing to share with ONLY those who have numbers to share!

    Stay safe folks.

  12. #3633
    Aren't the last two pics Halo? Who is in the first two pics?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ell-21/8909205

  13. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    You're quite right about Ferndale Leo near Del lido. Little known item: there is a very small chunk of territory south of the 8 near woodward that is actually Ferndale! I had always wondered how they could park on the south side to nail mongers, speeders etc.
    From what I gather, they have permission to be right there from the city of detroit, also they can chase you a mile inside of detroit, I've seen it a few times they chase someone down to state fair or 7 mile. The way I just solve the del lido problem is just go to 8 mile turn and then turn south again to detroit.

    If anything someone should start a detroit motel's thread and give out good reviews and what to avoid.

    Stay safe

  14. #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Rolled through the triangle at lunch time. Absolutely dead! Nothing! Where have they gone?
    I rolled through there after 1 am last night and it looked like the activity was finally going to pick up. County inn must have opened their doors. Saw several on Fenkel between the Valero and the party store west of Tele, several more on the side street all the way from the Valero down past the Vic, and even several more roaming the side street along the school field.

    I wanted to check the vicinity real quick for leo and see what / who was happening on Grand and then it happened; leo was parked and lurking in the dark shadows. As I crossed his path I got lit up from east and west with enough flood lights to make me think I had just escaped from Stalag 13. Figured someone was going down real soon and I had my doubts if it was going to be a SW. Lot of mongers were on the prowl.

    Rolled down Grand to the MtV on my way out of the area and about half way down Shiawasse the monger in front of me let out a familiar face. Can't remember her name though. Crazy hoe with reddish brown hair. I do remember she can no hands a grapefruit through a garden hose quite well though. Looked good all cleaned up and in fresh clothes. Man I wanted to but my retinas were still recovering from the scanning they took and the big head was in control for a change. Ugg! This is the third time in as many days that I've been spooked off a good scoop in different areas. F! This town it's uncles! Can't a monger catch a break? Or is it just a conspiracy to keep the station owners supplied with ample amounts of my currency?

  15. #3630

    Triangle

    Rolled through the triangle at lunch time. Absolutely dead! Nothing! Where have they gone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape