Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4459

    More pics of Freya

    Here's a few more from my last shoot. It's always a pleasure working with her, she's just a natural in front of the camera.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Freya-02.jpg‎   Freya-03.jpg‎   Freya-04.jpg‎   Freya-05.jpg‎  

  2. #4458
    Quote Originally Posted by Olepapa  [View Original Post]
    Got a hit on the picture on tineye. Phony photo, no posts or previous reviews, I would not give a lot of credence to the post.
    Yea Google turns up quite a bit also. A few FB profiles and this site has a whole gallery.

    http://www.picable.com/slicedshow/tags/partys/11

    Shame she is damn hot!

  3. #4457

    Good catch Ole.

    Quote Originally Posted by Olepapa  [View Original Post]
    Got a himell on the picture on tineye. Phony photo, no posts or previous reviews, I would not give a lot of credence to the post.
    The original post was Hispanic young girl, clean, safe environment in Lynn.

    That smells of a fakey on so many levels. LOL.

    BB

  4. #4456
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpcdman  [View Original Post]
    Most likely with what happened with one of Kat's girls last over the weekend they decided to change their stage names.

    Smart move on their part.
    I've also taken the opportunity to drop some other potential liabilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwoo
    Freya and Nix? New agency coming up with new stage names for the ladies?
    Nix (and Nixie) are water spirits in German / Scandinavian mythology, similar to mermaids. Nyx is the Greek goddess of the night.

    Xoxo Nyx oxox.

    Goddess of the Night

  5. #4455

    New Stage Names

    Most likely with what happened with one of Kat's girls last over the weekend they decided to change their stage names.

    Smart move on their part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwooo  [View Original Post]
    Freya and Nix? New agency coming up with new stage names for the ladies?

  6. #4454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 344

    Frey and Nix?

    Freya and Nix? New agency coming up with new stage names for the ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328  [View Original Post]
    Here's a couple shots from my last two shoots. More to follow.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  7. #4453

    Ahh Alicia

    [QUOTE=Ho Hunter 328; 1459613]Here's a couple shots from my last two shoots. More to follow.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

    Seeing Alicia makes me tingle all over / LOL

  8. #4452
    Here's a couple shots from my last two shoots. More to follow...

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Freya-01.jpg‎   Nyx-03.jpg‎  

  9. #4451
    Quote Originally Posted by Unzipped  [View Original Post]
    This one in Lynn was legit, a tall Latin girl who matched the BP picture. Here's the link:

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...fun-23/5231873
    Got a hit on the picture on tineye. Phony photo, no posts or previous reviews, I would not give a lot of credence to the post.

  10. #4450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417
    Quote Originally Posted by Unzipped  [View Original Post]
    This one in Lynn was legit, a tall Latin girl who matched the BP picture. Here's the link:

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...fun-23/5231873
    I hope the review is legit and the pics too, be / see she is hot. Would like to get more reviews however. Sorry unzipped but you do not have many reviews or any significant details. Maybe that will change.

  11. #4449
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaminrnd  [View Original Post]
    I'm not necessarily raising doubt with the review but I would think twice. There are many postings by the same user with many different pics for "Isabella".
    This one in Lynn was legit, a tall Latin girl who matched the BP picture. Here's the link:

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...fun-23/5231873

  12. #4448

    More info on Jackie from BP

    I personally like Jackie sometimes works at RT but can be found on BP. Although she isn't GFE and hit or miss with rushing but even when she is rushing she gives you great service. Also Jackie has the best body, especially tits that I've seen. And if she is comfortable with you she will give you a great rate.

    "added info"
    Just to add (obviously too late for a couple people) that although Jackie never robbed me. She is a legit kleptomaniac. Off her neighbors who they considered themselves friends with her she stole whatever wasnt nailed down. Like toothpaste. Whitening strips. Makeup. All as she was hanging out with them for months. Then she would flip out when she was confronted.

  13. #4447

    That sucks. You should tell Kat

    [QUOTE=Pubb69; 1458348]She stole money out of my wallet and than made a scene when I mentioned to her that my wallet had been emptied out,

    She works sometimes for Royal Touch (but mostly on her own.) and her blurred out pic was right on the page. I've heard a few times that she has a sticky finger problem so you need to cover your bases if you see her. I've seen her 6 or 7 times but not in the last at least 4 months. She texts me all the time about her 2 girl specials but I have moved on to greener pastures. LOL. Someone warned me about her before I saw her before so I knew not to give her a chance to rob me.

  14. #4446

    Funny you say that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaminrnd  [View Original Post]
    I'm not necessarily raising doubt with the review but I would think twice. There are many postings by the same user with many different pics for "Isabella".
    Because when a girl as I said "Pops off the page" like that. Its usually because they are so cute it seems TGTBT. But since the guy did a good review on her and didn't mention fake pics it made me think they were real.

  15. #4445
    Someone (maybe you?) just posted on backpage in the last few days that they were scammed by Jackie as well. They did not give details.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...me-20/20152721

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    She stole money out of my wallet and than made a scene when I mentioned to her that my wallet had been emptied out,

    Also works out of a filthy apartment in Brocton.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape