Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 21,946 to 21,960 of 23675
-
05-29-12 17:09 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 754There and back again
Chapter Two: Lemonade.
On the morning of my third, and last, day in town, I woke feeling refreshed, logged on to my email, and saw a reply, not from a local baby, but one I had cast a line to from Chicago before I left. The facts: bleach blonde, very pretty, 5'1" baby, 43 years old (I know, way outside my creel limit, but I was hoping that with maturity came reliability), marketing consultant (which I am beginning to think might be code for something else) who acknowledges that it is short notice, but is wondering if we could meet for drinks (and maybe more, she says) the next night. "You are in luck!" I reply. "I am going to be back in town tomorrow evening, my SO is out of town where I will be joining her on Saturday, so Friday I am all yours." She makes appropriate replies of joy, a tentative plan is made, and I am once again thinking that the world is a beautiful place.
That evening I get back to my room, turn on the bat phone, and instantly receive a text from one of the locals that I had contacted the night before. Yes, she would love to meet me for dinner, she normally doesn't do this sort of thing without getting to know someone better, but my message was so respectful and polite (which it is; I bet I could get one of you to sleep with me, it's so good) that she decided why not?
I open up SA, check to see what she looks like, and almost have to physically restrain Scottie from running out the door without me. She is hot with two "t's". Long red hair, 5'9" (though I suspect taller once I meet her), 21 yo and absolutely gorgeous! I contact my trusted brother in the local trenches to ascertain that she was not a moonlighting pro. He reports back in the negative, so I took my vitamin with a happy spirit and a positive outcome in mind. We meet for dinner, I am bringing my A game, and it's all laughs, little touches, hands on the knee, long looks into the eyes, and not just by me - she's doing it too!
After dinner, we went to one of the local breweries that also had a live band, and continued the soft-core grope fest. My brothers, it was like real life dating, only better since I was pretty sure I knew where we were going to end up. After a bit more petting, a few drinks and some very pleasant kissing, I suggested that she could follow me back to my hotel, but only if she wanted, since I needed to get in bed soon, a long drive ahead of me in the morning. With not so much as a second's hesitation, she stood up and said "let's get out of here." We held hands like sweethearts as I walked her to her car!
Once we got back to the room, clothes seemed to evaporate, and I treated her to my Super Secret Orally-administered Speed Orgasm Treatment, which I have been perfecting over the course of some years, and whether it was that experience, or whether it was always in her plans, it apparently unleashed the hounds, and for the next two hours or so I was tossed around like a sorry rag doll. There was not a second when some part of me was not inside some part of her. I have never been fucked like that, not even by Polo! I finally had to beg to be released, since I had to be on the road in less than four hours if I was going to have any hope of making my appointment with the "marketing consultant" back in Chicago. We parted reluctantly, her smell still all over me (which I loved) , and promises to get together again the very next time I am down there. I may just delete all the other numbers from my phone. Baby #1 never did respond.
-
05-29-12 16:57 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 566Purpose of USASG
About the Mandy controversy of the last few days:
"The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women."
While some may prefer a different purpose, this is the one set by USASG. A female simply does not belong in the exchange.
In addition, Mandy is a provider and the members and potential members here are her customers. If she is going to post on USASG, it should be on a thread for escorts' advertisements.
She has plenty of alternative outlets.
-
05-29-12 16:42 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 754There and back again
My brothers,
I have three tales to tell, all part of my last week's adventure, but in the interests of not boring you to death all at once, I will split them up into three parts.
Chapter One: A Bowl of Lemons.
As you might recall, I was off on Tuesday to one of my favorite near-South cities, high in the Blue Ridge Mountains, where the trout streams run clear, the produce is all organic, the beers are all artisanal and locally-crafted, and the babies, every last one of them, are just as adorable as can be. I had been there many times before, and so had two brace of cell phone numbers on which to draw for some evening entertainment. Before I left, I texted the most adorable of the bunch, told her I was heading down her way, and wondered if we could get together on Tuesday night when I arrived. Receiving an answer in the affirmative, I put the bat phone away and hit the road.
The entire trip down we texted back and forth, nothing too salacious, just "good to see you again","can't wait to hear your laugh", and various other stuff like that. As I was nearing the three-hour out mark, I got a text saying that her sister's bf had suddenly taken ill, and she was on her way to Kentucky to be by his side, and so had to cancel. Apparently she is some sort of doctor that I was not aware of and was urgently needed.
"Fuck, fuck and more fuck" I say, and drive 20 miles over the speed limit for 15 minutes or so just to prove to myself that I can. Now mind you, this is a baby I had successfully bedded twice before, and so I tended to believe her story, but honestly, what unfortunate timing it is for Yours Truly. I'm trying to hope that the bf is going to be ok as well, but I really can't sustain the concern at this point. Truthfully, I am wondering whether if he died my baby might come back sooner. Regaining my senses, I pull over, fire out a few texts to the remaining three babies, and continue on my way into the mountains. Unfortunately, wish as I might to get my cell to ring, it remains obstinately silent for the rest of the evening, and it is, once again, Rosy and me. At least she's a cheap date.
Next day was full until late with client stuff, but as a reward I met up with another brother from our club, and he and I had a great time supporting the local breweries while swapping stories and strategies, successes and failures, and ways to avoid detection by our respective SOs. Magic, next time the drinks are on me, buddy. When I got back to my room that night, I got online and shot off a few quick On The Road emails to some local babies whom I had not contacted previously, and turned off the lights, the immortal words of Winston Churchill ringing in my ears, "Never, never, never give up!"
-
05-29-12 15:05 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 566Swallows,
Originally Posted by IlikeSwallows
[View Original Post]
Both of the two main sites Scott identifies allow you some access free so you should explore both. Thousands of girls on each. The formats are a little different.
There are numerous how to do it checklists spread throughout the 1700 or so posts. A recent one was by Guy Woodson (#1683).
Good luck and let us know what happens.
-
05-29-12 14:45 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 566Bad luck, Nando. Losing your sb would be a hard thing for you, but I know you feel it's better to love and lose than not to love. As to the burner phone: I started using google voice tied to a disposable email address a while ago, based on a recommendation in an early post, and have found it satisfactory so far and more secure than an extra phone.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 14:35 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 566Congratulations Chi,
Originally Posted by ChiGuy606
[View Original Post]
A consistent theme with the sb experiences on this thread is that making repeated efforts with the girl who turns you down at first is probably not as efficient a way to get laid as is targeting multiple sb candidates at the same time.
I too feel that USASG has changed my life for the better. It teaches us how to escape from Sex Prison.
-
05-29-12 12:36 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 754Welcome, brother!
Swallows,
Originally Posted by IlikeSwallows
[View Original Post]
As you surmise, the prevailing wisdom is that Seekingarrangement is the best site overall. The other one, Sugardaddy4me is also workable, but at least in my area the babies seem to be of a skankier mold. Plus, the billing is recurring automatically once you sign up, and the only apparent way to stop it is to cancel the card. Drag. Don't bother with Ashley or the other sites. We all have tried, and they seem to be shills for paysites run by Eastern European dudes.
Other than that, you must read the forum, grasshopper; all will be revealed.
This is not for everyone. It takes way more time, more money and there will be many failures before you achieve success, but all who have will testify that it is well worth it. You must love the pursuit. I liken it to flyfishing as opposed to baitcasting, but that's just an analogy that works for me.
If you have specific questions, feel free to contact any one of the regular contributors. I think you will find us all a helpful, sharing group, unlike most of the other threads on this forum.
Good luck, and don't forget to write.
Scott
-
05-29-12 12:21 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 754Shit!
Nando,
I'm really sorry for you, my brother! I live in fear of that day dawning on me, as Magic said. I sincerely hope it all works out for you. Keep in touch if and when you can.
My thoughts are with you,
Scott
-
05-29-12 12:01 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 211Drama
Nando,
I hate to hear about your troubles. I'm sure I am not alone is wishing you the best of luck and hoping everything turns out ok. As we know, all us married guys are just one step away from being there ourselves. Hang in there my friend.
-
05-29-12 12:00 #1721Senior Member

Posts: 59My God Nando, stay strong my friend!
I do not envy your situation one bit, but please keep your head up. You are going to have trials and tribulations but remember that even this will eventually pass.
Best of luck and if we do not hear from you for a while, you will still be in our thoughts.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 11:55 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 272Drama in the house!
Golly Gee Whiz! Two items I have to address after the holiday weekend
1) I totally support both contributors Literal and Mandy for their insight and observations. I roll more in the direction of Mandy since I am looking for and have found an emotionally satisfying SB / GF. However I started as hour man and evolved this way. I remember when lit started this thread and as things do, it took on a life of it's own. So everybody keep doing what you're doing and Peace Out!
2) Really bad news that we are all susceptible to as married men. W found my burner phone and the cat is out of the bag. I might need to torch all of my on line ramblings but I will see. SO if I disappear from sight that is what happened. My Sweet SB is very supportive and so far is standing by me and is not running for the hills. That could still happen and sad to say, I'm already missing her if things blow all the way up more than my marriage. She said she loves me and wants me to stay in her life but she confirmed the obvious and told me that I would never be her forever guy. I totally get it but it still hurts. This is the big problem with getting E-Involved. You can't walk away with a casual "oh well " and move on easily to the next conquest.
-
05-28-12 23:43 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 59This weekend
Group,
I hope you all have had a wonderful long weekend. The following is an account of mine.
I went off to work Friday morning with 2 dates lined up. M&G drinks after work with the 22 year old art student, but due to schedules, just a quick couple of drinks & no chance of following up. The 2nd date was with the latina party girl on Saturday, which due to heated nature of our email exchanges would probably have involved room reservations. I was very much looking forward to meeting the art student, as her photos were 'adorable' (my words). The party girl was going to be fun, but probably not going to lead to anything other than a single memorable evening. She was simply just not my type.
I had a 3rd prospect, a 32 year old divorced single mom / nursing student. We had been exchanging a few messages back and forth etc for a day or so. Our conversations on Friday however got very involved. Nothing overly explicit or sexual like with the Nando1 from a few weeks, ago. But general, deep, heartfelt discussions about life, love, joys, challenges, etc. She was amazingly articulate and we wound up exchanging pages upon pages of emails all day long (some of you may be aware that I can be prone to writing quite lengthy proclamations online, and naturally I would click with a woman who can do the same). I really accomplished next to nothing all day long in the office other than emailing this woman. Well I just had to meet her, and I devised a story to tell the warden to free up the entire Friday evening. I would meet up with the nurse closer to her house after I got done having a drink with miss adorable. I did leave work early to meet up with the adorable student first, as she goes to school very close to my office.
We had a nice chat (and some amazing cocktails) with adorable arty, however it has been quite a while since I tried making conversation with a college female, and certainly felt a bit out of place. Clearly I need more practice with this aspect of the hobby. I also admit to being pretty distracted during the date, as I was thinking a lot about my nurse. Adorable Arty's face was actually even more adorable in person, so I probably should have worked harder on her, however she was carrying a little bit more 'baby fat' than I had been made aware of earlier. She is not a BBW by any means, but certainly she went through pains to hide it in her photos and it was a bit of a let down when I finally saw her in person. The evening ended well enough with a hug and a willingness to get together at a later date. But at that point all I really wanted to do was to leave and go meet my poetic articulate nurse.
We met a bit later at a bar / eating establishment near her house and I offered to treat her to a late dinner. When we finally met, I was extremely nervous, palms sweating, heart racing, etc. But as soon as we introduced ourselves it instantly felt like reconnecting with an old friend. She was dressed fantastic in a tight skirt, blouse & those knee-high "fuck me" boots that are such the rage these days. She is not a drop-dead gorgeous model type, but rather she's the kind of woman you would see at the grocery store, give her a nice smile, and then turn around to check out her ass after she passes. She has a very natural wholesome beauty to her. We dined and shared a wonderful bottle of cabernet and just talked and talked. I could tell she was very much enjoying herself, and she told me she had not had not been treated to a proper evening out in a long time. Each time I told her she looked beautiful, she would blush a deep shade of red, and I did it quite often. As the evening was winding down and with much flirtation still going on, I casually mentioned to her that I had a good feeling the hotel across the street would have some vacancy (I checked on the ride over actually). She looked at me for about 500ms and then said "Well let's go!". I ordered her another round, excused myself from the table, and then went across the street alone to book the room. I came back to get her, & took care of the bill and we were off.
Once inside the room, things were instantly hot. As soon as the door to the FC closed we were all over each other. She was so ready for me that we really did not delay much at all. Once copulation started, it was wonderful, sensual, amazingly pleasurable and.
*FAST*
LOL. Sorry guys, I'm just trying to be honest.
It had been so long since I had been with a woman who actually acted like she was horny that it was just too much for my psyche to handle and I could not help it.
FORTUNATELY, she laughed it off and agreed to give me another chance (two actually). Round 2 was just like it was supposed to be with her having multiple orgasms building up until a grand finale for both of us. I introduced her to her new favorite position that night (Butterfly off the edge of the bed w / manual clitoral stimulation). Through it all, it was about the most comfortable 1st night with a woman I can ever remember having. It was like hooking up with a beloved fuck buddy that you haven't seen in a long time. By the time it was ready to go she was very reluctant to let the night end. I gave her some sugar (we had not even discussed the amount until then) and she was very appreciative.
I woke up on Saturday morning and checked my email to find a nice note from her saying how much fun she had and how much she wants to get together again. Sounds good to me! I canceled the scheduled meeting with the party girl for that day (I had no desire at this point to meet with someone else, especially one not my type). And she was free all day anyway, so we met up back at the same hotel. I stopped off at this really nice spa / salon I know of in the area & got her a little gift certificate and presented it to her when we met in the room. She was very appreciative and I can tell she is someone who really misses being pampered by a man. Sex on Saturday afternoon was even better because we were able to frankly talk about what turns each of us on & we both described our willingness to try & fulfill each others desires. I have been told many times in my younger days that I am quite a skilled cunning linguist. However the way SO has been acting the past few years when I attempt to swoon her with my literary prowess has really been damaging to my ego & led me to partially believe that maybe either the other women were lying to me, or I had lost that particular talent with age. Well I mentioned this fact to the nurse & she offered to give me an impartial judgment to which I eagerly obliged. She assured me (as did the our neighbors in the next room) that indeed I still was an expert skill level in that field of study. She then returned the favor, something that has been so lacking in my life lately that It's been hard to bear. It was a deeply fulfilling experience with lots of contact with those deep brown eyes of hers during the procedure.
A mutual massage followed, followed by round 2 and more introduction to the butterfly maneuver. We showered together after that and by the time that was over I was thinking of round 3, however my allotment of time was running out and I had to beg my leave of her once again. After we were dressed and getting ready to say our goodbyes. I had a panic attack. In my haste to get out of the house and get things quickly organized for our 2nd meet. I completely forgot to pick up sugar. What a boneheaded, amateur move by my part. Instead of telling her my excuse, I decided to not mention anything about it and see what she would say. She did not bring it up and we had a long kiss and hug goodbye and then left. When I finally got home there was another sweet email waiting for me, so apparently she was OK with the over-site and / or thought the small gift card was enough.
I have every intention of giving her what I forgot to bring on our next meeting however. Because clearly this is a relationship I want to keep going. She was also clear when we first started of her need for financial assistance, and I am too nice of a guy to dishonor that part of our agreement. That being said, the fact that she did not seem put off by the fact that I forgot is a really good sign in my book.
Time will tell what pans out from this, but at this point I would very much like to keep things going with the nurse. There really is no need to call Adorable Arty right now. I'm not going to say for sure that this will be driving me into monogamy or anything else as scandalous as that. However for now I am very much enjoying the comfort level we both share. What a rush! People have said this before, but this thread has certainly changed my life.
I look forward to hearing your tales of debauchery from this lovely weekend.
Chi
-
05-28-12 19:45 #1718Senior Member

Posts: 566I'll get around to responding to all this in a day or two when I stop travelling but for now I will just say there are some rabbits who are pretty clever and lots of hounds who aren't and this reminds me of a rabbit holding class for hounds in how to hunt.
Originally Posted by SbabyBlog
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-12 13:08 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 68Couldn't agree more
Jimbo, I couldn't agree more with this statement. I operate in the exact same manner. In the six months I played around last year before finding The Doctor, I went through several guys. Some I still chat with occasionally, or see if they happen to be in the Chicago area for work. Others bored the crap out of me after 1 night and I've never looked back. That was my "play" period and then I met The Doctor. Now, I have him as a nice long-term SD. Whenever that ends, I know that I'll transition back to that "play" mode and I'm certain I'll have a lot of fun until I find that great connection again. It's just part of the fun cycle of this world.
Originally Posted by VAJimbo
[View Original Post]
Mandy
-
05-27-12 11:54 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 231Not taking sides
I do not want anyone to think I'm taking a side here but, this forum no board is here to 'Help men find and fuck women'. I personally like to have one long term SB that I can see regularly and on the path to finding her I enjoy the sampling of different available girls. The truth is most of the ladies I meet and fuck will see me 2 or 3 times, it's not that they are bad, old, or ugly they are just not what I'm looking for.
Mandy you have indeed provided good insight to the group but, yes you will get more guys defending you that when the boys go at it. Not your fault just the way it is and nothing you can do about it.
In the end just like other forums on this board, there will be diversity and we all should try and pull back a little and let each member post their experiences as long as they fit the theme of this thread and lead to 'Helping men find women to fuck'. Just my thoughts










Reply With Quote





