Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #1655

    # 5

    scotty, i appreciate your confidence in me to luck out in the sugar games of life, but alas,"other" was the correct answer. chi man got the year's supply of condoms donated by planned parenthood.

    what happened is this and i thought presented a learning opportunity. at least i learned that this girl was a flake and either was ****d and playing at being a player (very dangerous) or she got off on text sex and wasn't ever up for the m&g. she said that i grossed her out when i said "i'm in love" after sexting all day long. i was just being playful and histrionic and going along with the whole scene, but she used that to avoid a real meet.

    so when things seem tgtbt, frequently they are.

    sorry scott if your atf is flaking on you, but you exhibit a tremendous ability to repopulate the sugar bowl. chi man, looks like you have some sweet activity to keep you busy! good luck and have fun all! nando

  2. #1654
    Gentlemen,

    I have scheduled a vacation day from work, and the FC has been reserved for this coming Friday. The Baby will be meeting me in a restaurant in the lobby in the AM for our 'get to know you' cup of coffee, followed by a few hours of semen extraction & orgasm generation. I plan on getting there at least 1 hour ahead of time to check in, etc. All should be safe. I'm giddy with the possibilities of what is to happen next.

    Awaiting the inevitable,

    Chi

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguy606  [View Original Post]
    That seems like the path I was going down regardless, but you gentlemen have helped to reinforce the need for secrecy, and there are steps laid out here that I have not thought about prior that I will have to take.

  3. #1653

    Good Luck

    Good luck with your endeavors Mr Scott. If the ATF is indeed over, your *Next* ATF is probably just around the corner, you & her just do not realize it yet. Best of luck with the Southern Baby. Got to love work trips, and being able to put the FCs on the expense report!

    Chi.

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    My friends,

    I am heading out of town at the crack of dawn tomorrow to one of my favorite southern cities for a week for work, and I will be reconnecting with a sweet, sweet little baby whom I had the good fortune of meeting a year or so ago.

  4. #1652

    Happy Trails to me

    My friends,

    I am heading out of town at the crack of dawn tomorrow to one of my favorite southern cities for a week for work, and I will be reconnecting with a sweet, sweet little baby whom I had the good fortune of meeting a year or so ago. If it can be believed, she has gotten even more adorable since then, (cut her hair shorter - works for me!) and so I will most likely be incommunicado until I get back.

    My ATF situation seems to be showing some serious, and possibly fatal, cracks in the foundation, so this may be the perfect thing for me to help me move on. I have a line or two into the SA pool once again, but my heart, quite honestly, is not fully in the game at this point, so I am happy to be spending time with someone who I already have a rapport with tomorrow evening and hopefully more than that.

    In addition, I am hoping to grab a beer or three with a fellow brother down there at some point during the week. Chi, I'd love to do the same with you when we can arrange it.

    Life, while not being exactly perfect at the moment, is not without its rewards. As the saying goes, when one door shuts, another opens. If it indeed is over with ATF, I did have 9 fantastic months. The problem will be finding someone that pushes all my buttons without getting impatient with the process. I was scheduled for an M&G this morning with an HYM who sent me some sexy pics, but once I was at the Starbucks she called to say she was still an hour away. I had to pull the plug, and it brought back memories of all the aborted missions I had in the past. Put me in a bit of a cranky mood until I remembered my upcoming babyfest.
    Good luck Chi and Joe, and all the other ships at sea that are currently seeking safe harbor. And to my two trusted confidants, thank you.
    Keep up the good work all, and don't forget to write,
    Scott
    PS - Nando, my guess is #4. What do I win if I'm right?

  5. #1651

    Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by SbabyBlog  [View Original Post]
    I've seen posts like this before and didn't quite have the words to chime in on the topic, but I seem to have found them. I'm sorry but I find it funny that you all seem to be annoyed at SB's who make sure the sugar aspect is nailed down before they do anything. While, I will admit this isn't really my style, any new SB who has done her research has read a number of experienced SB's write that this is a must.

    The topic of negotiating sugar is well written about and discussed in the SB world. And, we are MUCH more connected than the SD's are. While there aren't lesson on tact, the message does come across that all of the details need to be nailed down before any visits to the fc occur.

    Like I said, not my thing, because I do look for more than the allowance but you shouldn't discount a new SB just because of that. She is most likely just doing what she's read.

    Mandy
    It's not that I was annoyed, but more that I was surprised at just how strongly a) she knew what she wanted, b) knew what to expect, and c) stuck to her guns. Even if it's true she's a real newbie, she is most definitely getting advice somewhere. As a relative newbie myself (at least when it comes to sugar negotiations) I was caught a little off guard.

    I guess I do kind of respect her for not caving. I capitulated to her request but have only committed myself for two weeks at a time. We'll re-evaluate then. As Hernando notes, some experiences are worth the asking price.

  6. #1650

    Negotiation

    While the basics should be covered before entering the FC, too much hard core business takes the romance out of things for me. I think there should be some room for adjustment after you have that first meet or two. In my case my SB told me what she would agree to to meet me in the FC, essentially PTP. This amount was for an unlimited evening together and also applied to other M&Gs in the future. We didn't hash out every little detail, in fact, we didn't hash out anything else. She stated that she was new to this and not many people had contacted her. I believe that because her profile picture was terrible and not at all a true reflection of her appearance.

    My concern with PTP haters and uber negotiators is, how can anyone decide how much Sugar to provide on an allowance basis for someone you don't even know at all? I do believe one has to kick the tires on both sides re: things that are important in the arrangement. For SBs it is security (money) and SDs it is sex. I know many of us are looking for a lot more than just that but those are the essential elements. My SB stated a reasonable amount for the night especially when you consider the CPM (cost per minute) and I negotiated her down. She agreed and when I met her I immediately gave her what she was asking and felt ashamed of myself, for she was worth every penny and far more.

    So the bottom line is that I agree with Euro even though I understand Mandy's POV on behalf of the SBs. Girls taking a ball busting approach risk turning off a pot good SD. Perhaps the secret is tact, and that takes brains, maturity, and skill in understanding male mindset.

  7. #1649

    My Quandry

    Thank you for your comments Brothers, you really are helping me get my head straight regarding this.

    The overall theme seems to be "Play it safe" followed by carefully watching for Nando1-isms, and taking it slow. As a general rule, I have a very low tolerance towards drama, and I may find myself having to cut off contact after the first sure-to-come crisis that always seems to follow Nando1's.

    That seems like the path I was going down regardless, but you gentlemen have helped to reinforce the need for secrecy, and there are steps laid out here that I have not thought about prior that I will have to take.

    - Nando, to answer your query regarding #5:

    This is what happened

    1) she said she felt too attracted to me and did not want to get emotionally involved,

    2) I sounded like a creeper to her and grossed her out;

    3) I talked her into meeting later and when I arrived the police were waiting;

    4) I called her right back and after talking we agreed to meet later that night which we did, and we matched orgasms for 3 hours.

    5) something else

    Tell me what you think happened and I will let you know the answer tomorrow.
    Knowing what I have read about you, #5 could potentially have been anything from:

    A) The police came back to raid your FC and carted you away, charging you with 'unnatural, unprotected, lascivious acts against the laws of nature'

    - to.

    B) She picked up the FC tab & then started giving *You* monthly sugar.

    Please do tell. This sounds like a wonderful story. I will be ready with popcorn.

    -Scott, hope you survive being grilled by the in-laws. We should hang sometime.

    Thank you all, and any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    In closing, I have attached exhibits A, B and C so to let you gentlemen know what I am getting myself into (pun intended).

    Cheers!

    -Chi.

    Exhibit A.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	c.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	177346

    Exhibit B.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	b.JPG
Views:	585
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	177345

    Exchibit C.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	636
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	177344

  8. #1648

    Negotiating sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by SbabyBlog  [View Original Post]
    I've seen posts like this before and didn't quite have the words to chime in on the topic, but I seem to have found them. I'm sorry but I find it funny that you all seem to be annoyed at SB's who make sure the sugar aspect is nailed down before they do anything. While, I will admit this isn't really my style, any new SB who has done her research has read a number of experienced SB's write that this is a must.

    The topic of negotiating sugar is well written about and discussed in the SB world. And, we are MUCH more connected than the SD's are. While there aren't lesson on tact, the message does come across that all of the details need to be nailed down before any visits to the fc occur.

    Like I said, not my thing, because I do look for more than the allowance but you shouldn't discount a new SB just because of that. She is most likely just doing what she's read.

    Mandy
    Mandy,

    I always felt that the ones who I kept for a longer period usually shot themselves in their foot by negotiating sugar upfront. Quite often after a first dive under I would have given more sugar than they negotiated for at the onset. But then that is me.

  9. #1647

    SBs and Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesParty  [View Original Post]
    But, and this is most important "but," we have entered a period of tense and adversarial (though friendly) negotiations over sugar.
    I've seen posts like this before and didn't quite have the words to chime in on the topic, but I seem to have found them. I'm sorry but I find it funny that you all seem to be annoyed at SB's who make sure the sugar aspect is nailed down before they do anything. While, I will admit this isn't really my style, any new SB who has done her research has read a number of experienced SB's write that this is a must.

    The topic of negotiating sugar is well written about and discussed in the SB world. And, we are MUCH more connected than the SD's are. While there aren't lesson on tact, the message does come across that all of the details need to be nailed down before any visits to the fc occur.

    Like I said, not my thing, because I do look for more than the allowance but you shouldn't discount a new SB just because of that. She is most likely just doing what she's read.

    Mandy

  10. #1646

    Sex machine

    Welcome ChiGuy! You sound well read, experienced and write like a novelist. You will be a good addition to the board.

    Now, off to the TGTBT. I understand why your alarm bells are ringing but the bottom line is. She is available apparently and worth a look. All the guys have affirmed not to let any personal data leak out, including auto license plates. So go meet this hungry Ho, park your car well away from the FC so that she doesn't get a look at your ride, carry only cash, leave the wallet in the car, and have a great time! If she is a Nando 1 it will be very apparent. The key is the desperate calls for help. Rent's due, car broke, can't afford to fly to her mother's funeral, you know. A Nando 1.

    A story : I contacted this pot on AM, definitely TGTBT but I couldn't help myself. She was a coed (HCB) at Mr Jefferson's University (so she said) , and the 5 pictures in her profile put her at a 10 on the lookometer. I emailed her and she wrote back. That was a minor miracle in itself. We had an entire day of sex talk including what we were going to do with each other and she kept asking "how soon could we meet?" Well, I had already wasted a day blowing off work and sexting this hot girl. So we arranged to talk on the phone later, and we did. She sounded verrrry young and tentative, unlike her aggressive email sex talk. I began to have doubts plus she was awkward to talk to. The words were not flowing in a smooth way. So after a little more talk we hung up and I texted her back that I couldn't wait to meet. Well she wrote back curtly and said not to ever contact her again. WTF? I agreed but first insisted on hearing why she had this dramatic change of heart. This is what happened

    1) she said she felt too attracted to me and did not want to get emotionally involved,

    2) I sounded like a creeper to her and grossed her out;

    3) I talked her into meeting later and when I arrived the police were waiting;

    4) I called her right back and after talking we agreed to meet later that night which we did, and we matched orgasms for 3 hours.

    5) something else

    Tell me what you think happened and I will let you know the answer tomorrow.

  11. #1645

    ChiGuy

    Just a quick couple of thoughts, then off to an in-law barbecue. Yea!

    I agree with what has been said here: as long as you have kept your secret identity, stayed under deep cover, and have an exit strategy, what's the harm is seeing this to the next step? If you are compromised on any of the foregoing, abort the mission and fake your own death. This baby will be clingy, needy, mercenary and drive you insane. Even pussy pictures get old someday. I think the fact that she fails two of Nando's test questions should give you pause, at the very least, That said, if you approach this as a harmless romp, and are not somehow deluding yourself that you can rescue her, change her, or otherwise ameliorate the 4-act drama that is sure to unfold, you will be fine.

    As I say, just a quick couple of thoughts.

    Good luck, and don't forget to write!

    Scott

  12. #1644

    ChiGuy's Dilemma

    ChiGuy,

    Others on here have more experience and wisdom than I do, but here's my two cents on your stimulating opportunity.

    There's no way to predict what will happen with your brazen baby. They come in all flavors. Fifty-fifty she's a flake. The other 50 is that she's your dream fuck. My suggestion is just be careful: don't spend money in advance, don't do anything illegal and try to keep your true identity secret from her. Then take it a step at a time. Since she's so wanton, invite her to meet in your car in a hotel parking lot and see if you can get a finger up her. If you can, she should be good to go and you can take her upstairs. (Tell her to use the side door while you go in and register.)

    I've only had one sb encounter similar to the one you describe. It pales by comparison, but in my case a young mother at her computer sent me a few pussy, ass and boob pix and talked about how wet she was and wanted to have me inside her. This was in our first conversation. She knew nothing about me other than my profile. She dodged meeting me though and when I finally caught up with her she was behind the counter in a clothing store and wouldn't come to my hotel. It took me many weeks to get her into the fucking chamber and when I did she was over the top hungry for sex but extremely focussed on her own pussy and not so much on Mr Johnson. She was ok, but I only saw her once. She told me she had been masturbating to our online chats. I still hear from her occasionally and she has sent more pussy pix in exchange for some sexy talk which she uses to help herself get off.

  13. #1643

    Here

    Chi,

    First, welcome to the forum. As I have found to be true, you have certainly come to the right place for advice. It will be interesting to see how the majority rules on your question about whether to proceed with this SB potential. My suspicion is that is with be a hung jury "no pun intended".

    I have far less experience than most on this board, but if given the same opportunity I would indeed proceed with the M&G. One of my first SB experiences was a response from a 21 year old SB that started sending me lots of txts and soon after a series of poses. I was suspicicious at first, thinking the worst, but she has turned out of be one of the nicest and most sincere SBs I have met to date. This gal may just be hungry for attention and unsure of the best way to proceed with anything other than visual assurances that she is ready to start the "semen extraction" process.

    I think it all depends what YOU are looking for, but I wouldn't rule her out entirely. Just proceed with caution and keep your identity protected until you figure out that level of trust thing.

    Have some fun, use your head (preferably both of them) , and enjoy the ride.

    Alias.

    I think I clearly know now why she is acting the way she is. She's desperate for cash the way any good Nando1 is. The only question I wrestle with now is do I really wish to invite, and indeed pay for, yet another Drama Empress into my life in exchange for potentially freaky sex on a scale that I have not even fathomed could be possible between 2 human beings! If I pass this up, will it haunt me for the remainder of my days as that lingering 'What if' that got away.

    This, my brothers, is the burden which I must now bear. I do have a few more days until the semen extraction procedure is scheduled to begin. I shall face these next few days with a terrible weight on my shoulders, and balls a shade of blue. I shall keep you updated.

  14. #1642

    Re: Advice from the experts

    Mr Drummer,

    A few updates. The non-verbal memorandums regarding the visual status of her vaginal & anal orifices have continued to trickle into my email box today. (From her box to my box, so to speak). I now believe she is attempting to communicate with me using some secret pictographic form of written language who's characters are comprised entirely of female genitalia. It's absolutely fascinating. I compose a message to her in standard English, using meticulous care to use proper grammar and punctuation. Yet what comes back is a visual of a her crotch with legs contorted every which way, and various digits inserted into various openings. I find myself wondering if 2 middle fingers inserted into the vagina with the thumb touching the clitoral hood means in this language,"Sure Darling, The Holiday Inn Express sounds Fab. Please pick me up a blueberry Scone if you get there before I do!"

    Besides our communication difficulties, I have done quite a bit more research since I made this post this morning. I've also done some soul searching and re-read some words of wisdom from this thread.

    She has not been very careful to hide her aliases & seems to spend quite a bit of time writing about herself & her trials & tribulations online. All of which I have read today.

    This hot Erotic nympho seems to have a history of making bad decisions (Newsflash: SB candidates are NOT the most responsible people in the world?).

    I then turned back to this particular trove of SugarDaddy wisdom. What most stuck out for me when searching for answers here is this passage by Brother Hernando:

    The Book of the SugarBaby, Chapter 38, verse 1063

    It clearly states:

    Say to yourself." I can not save them from themselves " 1000 times and you might have it. The unique thread with all of them is they do not work at anything except trying to get money by not working for it. Many are single mothers with no babydaddy in the picture, and therefore no child support. If a SB applicant says 1) I don't have a job. 2) I don't have a car (license) .3) I can't work because I can't afford child care. 4) I only work part time. 5) I just do a little pot 6) I need money because I am going to (fill in the tragedy here).hang up, block their profile, do whatever it takes to erase them from your memory.
    She has already volunteered to me that she fails 2 out of the above tests, and based on my readings today, I have suspicions on a 3rd potential failed litmus.

    She indeed should be considered a confirmed and fully licensed "Nando1". An incredibly hot, nympho-maniacal, 'photogenic', aspiring MILF fetish porn model Nando1, but a Nando1 nonetheless.

    I think I clearly know now why she is acting the way she is. She's desperate for cash the way any good Nando1 is. The only question I wrestle with now is do I really wish to invite, and indeed pay for, yet another Drama Empress into my life in exchange for potentially freaky sex on a scale that I have not even fathomed could be possible between 2 human beings! If I pass this up, will it haunt me for the remainder of my days as that lingering 'What if' that got away.

    This, my brothers, is the burden which I must now bear. I do have a few more days until the semen extraction procedure is scheduled to begin. I shall face these next few days with a terrible weight on my shoulders, and balls a shade of blue. I shall keep you updated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atldrummer  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I hardly know what to say. I'm with you from the standpoint of TGTBT, but it sounds like you've dotted all your I's and crossed all your T's. I would definitely do the M&G first. Just make sure she's alone and no one follows you to the hotel. I guess I'd still worry about blackmail, but it sounds like you've protected your identity well. Maybe you have hit the Jackpot. I can't wait to hear the report back no matter if you go through with it or not.

    Best of luck!

    Drummer.

  15. #1641

    Age Gaps

    Wow, this thread just gets better and better.

    I don't have new experiences to share but I will offer the following about age gaps and sbs, based on my 12 sbs from a year ago, and also based on my experience with a variety of utrs, strippers, etc.

    I admit I am not looking for a soul mate, just a pretty girl with erotic flesh who smells good and has an easy manner.

    I'm 68. None of my sbs was over 40. Three were in their 30's. The others in their 20's.

    I was worried I would repel them physically. It didn't happen. I could tell in most cases they were not acting with me the way they would with a man their age, but in almost all cases, I brought the girls to orgasm more than once. In every case, they wanted to keep up a relationship after I was tired of it. Was it just money? No, it was money plus eroticism and orgasms.

    Before I tried sbs I tried strippers. I had four relationships. Same age group. Much much harder to arrange than sbs. All involved multiple sessions and orgasms by the girl. Three of the girls wanted to marry this old coot. The fourth just wanted a baby. I didn't offer those options.

    Did these girls love me as I was loved when I was young? No, of course not. Did I give them pleasure and enough to make them want to stick around? You bet.

    Perhaps some younger fellas will find this testimony unlikely. All I can say is, wait and see. There's more than one way to build a sexual relationship with a girl and age plus resources has its advantages.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape