Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 875 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4658
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #4657
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Katlin

    Have not seen her all winter, but she is back now. Sorry for the crappy pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    Katlin. Should have left her in my fantasy bank! I have been trying to catch up with her for a few weeks now. Tall, short, dark hair, cute face. Easy to spot between the 7/11 and Tioga park. Always in high heels. Not to be confused with the only other SW in that area who also sports heels. That one is not so cute in the face and looks like she has been around quite a while. Any way, Picked up Katlin and took her for a nice dinner. Should have taken her to Mc D instead. Absolutely no personality. Spoke less than 5 sentences during the whole meal. But still managed to embarrass me with by talking loud across the restaurant to waitress for more coffee creamers and asking people 2 tables away if they had a cig lighter. Once she got one, grabbed a spoon and went to lady's room. Took me a moment to figure out that one. Came back and announced in not to low of a voice that she spilled the whole bag. When I said to keep her voice down, she replied that they would never see her again. No doubt. I however, go there quite often.

    I have never bailed on a girl but the urge to get in my car and leave her with the check was very strong. I should have dumped her at the first corner. But I am a sucker for a sad face. She is a good actor and brought herself to the edge of tears, saying she felt bad cause I was not having a good time and it was just cause she was sick but she really wanted to make it up to me. Since I was only out $20 for her spilled meds and I really wanted to get that body in a hotel, I figured I'd take a chance. Couldn't be any worse than wasting it at Parx casino, right? Another visit to the pharmacy and for another $60, she promised to be with me for the whole night. I thought that for $80, even if she was asleep the whole time, with that body, it would be worth it, LOL.

    Did I mention what a sucker I am?

    So she comes back to my car and says,"You are not going to believe what happened. I had the. In the spoon and the needle broke. I was coming out here to look for works, and the spilled it." Yes, you read that right. She said she was going to come out on the street with a spoon full of. To look for works! Either she is the biggest BSer or the dumbest SW alive.

    Now she is looking at me with big doe eyes, hoping I'll fork out more money. Finally, I grow a set of balls and kick her out of the car. Oh well. Live and learn.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0864.jpg
Views:	1311
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	178201

    Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0865.jpg
Views:	1747
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	178200

  3. #4656
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Samantha

    Usually can be found at Huntington station with her bf nearby. Talked to him a bit while waiting for her to return from a date. He is pretty cool. She is 20 and very pretty. Wanted 120 for FS so went with covered BJ. Was not to impressed with her skills. Very robotic. Won't repeat. No phone.

  4. #4655
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Wendy

    Picked her up on Pike for a very nice BBBJCIM. Nice dt, a little gag. Let me play with kitty. About 5'5", looked about 27, dark hair, see cups. Meaty girl, not fat at all but a real nice change from the usual meat and bones girls on the ave. Will repeat for a hotel date. Has phone but jumped out of car so fast, I forgot to get number.

  5. #4654
    And how exactly do you know the onne you picked up is not HIV +. Shit, probably better then 50% of the girls working the BLVD are +. With that said, getting a BBBJ is not going to get you infected unless your the most unlucky bastard on earth.

    On my last trip there, I picked up a little spinner who was DD free. She used total protection from start to finish despite my requests for a BBBJ, I won't do anything else without a condom. Anyhow, she got to talking about safe sex after we were finished and said even though she uses protection 100% of the time she still gets tested and talks to many of the girls out there. She said she knows of several that are +.

    Moral of the story? We all take are own risks. But never assume someone is negative.

  6. #4653
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #4652
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #4651

    Maria (Skinny)

    I have dated Maria extensively over the last 7 or 8 years. I have plenty of experience with her. Here is my opinion of her. She is OK looking for a MILF. She gives great BBBJ & DT. Her pussy is nice, however she does not know how to use that thang. When it comes to FS she is basically laying there like a dead fish. She really only wants to do two positions:missionary & doggie. She is lousy at sex. Personally I almost exclusively use her for BBBJCIM car dates. The reason being is that she always wants to do drugs (shoot heroin & smoke crack) in the hotel room and that she stinks at sex. The getting high takes up considerable time and then she isn't always up to the task after getting high. I rate Maria an 8 out of 10 for BBBJCIM dates and only a 3 or 4 out of 10 for FS dates. Looks will only get you so far. Another reason I am loathe to do FS with her is that she has tons of mileage on her. She has been a SW on Kensington Ave since 1997. Just my two cents about Maria.

  9. #4650

    Stephanie

    A few nights ago I ran into a trio on Jasper. The trio consisted of a spanish girl that favored Moya but a little heavier, same staight black hair and maybe even prettier then Moya. There was also a blond named Maritza and a fag named John. They were in a blue van. I wanted the little blond but after talking to her for a little while her attitude turned me off. She had a real nasty attitude so I began talking to the spanish girl. I wasn't up for sex for I had just got my tank emptied. The girl was really nice, her name is Stephanie, I'm sure her vice is crack but it's not confirmed. Extremly pretty and good attitude. I'm not sure about her bed room skills but if I'm not too tired I wil find out tonight. She gave me permission to tell you guys about her.

    Stephanie 267 XXX 859.

  10. #4649

    Passing thru

    I finally made it to Philly after 15 years or so. It was kind of iffy, but after some weather delays at the airports and a threatening sky I got in mid-afternoon. The rental car agency had a lousy selection, it was between a compact and a minivan. Didn't take long to see the advantages of the van, tinted windows and a big uncrowded back seat.

    I found my way to the ave easy enough and began cruising to get a feel for the area. I had been provided a number but she didn't answer so I got to browsing. Quite a few out, if you count out the ugly, the old, the ones with glassy stares, and the ones staggering in stoned stupor there were still a few good prospects around. I got to say pulling a monger turnaround is quite a challenge with all the diagonals and one ways. It's pretty frustrating trying to turn around and move up a block to intercept a walker with so many contrary one way streets. At one point I was simply trying to go up a block and come back at the next block and encountered three one ways in a row all going opposite of where I wanted to be. She of course was gone when I found my way back.

    I'm probably too choosy. When I see one I usually keep going to see if I can find a better one. And of course when you go back she is gone.

    I saw a tall cutie looked a bit like Jamie at Buckius early on and told her I'd be back. I did, but she was gone. The next time I saw her she was getting off a bus an hour later at the other end of the ave. Looked like she'd been shopping and was going home.

    There was an undercover fem at the park at the north end with a cruiser watching half a block off the ave. Was amused to see some fatass undercover cop trying to take down two guys by himself. They should have run, fatass would have had a stroke trying to chase them.

    Stopped and got a cheesesteak at the place on the corner of Lehigh. Made the mistake of ordering a large (two foot long). After finishing a fourth of it I got back on the ave and spotted a cute blonde spinner. She said her name was Eva but someone called out "Hi Nay" and she matched the pictures. She proceeded to gobble down what I hadn't yet finished of the first half of the steak while I drove. We found a quiet place to park a few blocks away and crawled in the back. She does indeed have a lot of rules. She said her nipples hurt when touched so if I had to squeeze her tit to grab the whole thing and not just the nipple. But then She did her best to keep me completely away from them. Started with CBJ and then asked her to hop on for a ride. She tried without lube but then reached into her bag for a tube of oil. It went from delightfully tight to too slick, but it still was pretty good. I'd love to get her in bed with a few less hangups. As I was driving her back she spotted the other half of the sub and devoured that too. She asked for a tip and I pointed out that she had just wolfed down $10 worth of cheesesteak. I don't know where that little thing put it.
    By then the rain which had mercifully held off was setting in and I had to drive to Allentown.
    All in all was an interesting day. Thanks to those that offered advice!

    BTW, this fookin hotel in Allentown seems to be blocking this website. I had to bypass their system thru my phone. I.

  11. #4648

    Hit South Philly today

    Decided to change things up today. Went to South Philly even though it is a little out of my way. Was there around 9 am. Found 3 SWs immediately in the vicinity of 8th & Wolf across from the school. Picked up Ann Marie (about 5'3" brown medium length hair) who said she just got out of jail. Average face, nice puffy tits, a few extra pounds on the waist line. Found a secluded spot to park. She turned out to be a good date. Let me play with and suck her tits for a good 20 minutes before she started sucking me. BBBJCIM was very good indeed. She took her time and alternated between sucking and licking my shaft. After I came in her mouth she let me take my dick and wipe it all over her face. The cum that remained on my dick looked so good on her face. She then scooped it up with her fingers and ate it all. She then asked me if I wanted to suck her tits again which I gladly did. This was one trip out of my way that was definitely worth it. Cost was a paltry 20 credits.

  12. #4647

    Finally dated Nay

    I was on the K Stroll early this evening between Cambia and Cumberland. For the first time I actually saw Nay live in person. Picked her up. Boy she is tiny like everyone else has said. Is really cute though! True to everyone's reports she allowed no extra cirriculurs. No touching, no hands roaming, no tit action. Just straight down to business BBBJCIM. She got me off, but it was nothing special. I probably won't repeat with her unless I am so horny and no one else is available. Tuition was. 25, and she had the balls to ask for a tip, which I refused to give her.

  13. #4646
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #4645

    Philly trip recap. 5/2 to 5/8

    Had a great time this visit to Philly. Thanks much to everyone who took the time to post here and specifically those individuals who helped me out with info, you guys rock.

    I tried to make at least one double pass down the Ave morning, noon, and night, every day.

    I saw very few SW north of Venango this time. It seemed like there were girls around the K and Tioga and also in the park, and I got the feeling if I parked on the west side of the K there and hung out for a while I'd see all sorts of interesting things, but I never found the time and / or parking spot.

    All the possible SW I saw from Tioga through the shopping district south of Allegheny were walking rapidly, probably 'on a mission' of some kind. I never saw a single SW around the 7-11 this whole trip, a first for me. Blonde Jamie was hanging near Orleans (got her number, but never had the time to hook up) and also what looked like red-haired Nicole along with an OK brunette with a great ass around Cambria. There were two real nice girls on Coral St. (W of Frankford) and I definitely got 'the look' from one of them (of course I was semi-lost and with another girl at the time). Now that I think of it, I saw a number of possible SW's walking around the back streets west of the K, maybe to avoid the LE heat on the Ave itself. I've never had any luck back there, even when I was 100% certain they were SW's. Seems like they flip off the "looking for a date" switch on their way home.

    Most of the action I saw this time was between what I call the 'sketchy corner' (Somerset and K) and Letterly, and also on Boudinot down to C street. I hooked up with Jen and dark-haired Jackie for a 3-way which was pretty good, and met Kat up near Huntingdon (Irish / Filipina mix, HUGE tits, long ponytail) who was a lot of fun. I also saw smiling Nay as another poster mentioned, near the bench at Huntingdon / K. There was a decent-looking brunette walking down Letterly with extensive tats on her left upper arm, but she looked kinda big under her muu-muu (could be mistaken, though). At one point a pretty hot-looking girl was heading down Sergeant away from the K, but the one-way streets fucked me as usual and she disappeared.

    It looked like LE was doing the shock-and-awe thing. A train of six LE vehicles passed me on Somerset (Jackie pointed out an old dark-blue Taurus I wouldn't have looked at twice, filled with uniforms) , apparently on their way to shut down the B street drug corner, or so I heard later. Never a dull moment on the K this time.

    Mike

  15. #4644
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape