Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 735 of 807 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 785 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    Odd thing is, twice she dropped a cigarette in the compartment in the passenger side door. No idea why she did that, but she did it twice.
    A girl that you pick up on the strolls would do this if she thought that she might be getting picked by an undercover copper who is trying to bust her for prostitution. But that's only if the cig may be laced with pot. I can understand once, but twice? She was either blonde (highly unlikely) or she didn't remember you from your first encounter. And usually the stash gets stashed under the seat.

  2. #1084

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    I've picked her up a few times. Nice looking and good BBBJCIM. Odd thing is, twice she dropped a cigarette in the compartment in the passenger side door. Not a butt, not a lit cigarette, a fresh one right out of the pack. No idea why she did that, but she did it twice. Pays to check around and clean up before you head home.
    Better buy some fire proof rubber mats.

  3. #1083

    Myah

    I've picked her up a few times. Nice looking and good BBBJCIM. Odd thing is, twice she dropped a cigarette in the compartment in the passenger side door. Not a butt, not a lit cigarette, a fresh one right out of the pack. No idea why she did that, but she did it twice. Pays to check around and clean up before you head home.

  4. #1082

    Bi*tches

    Quote Originally Posted by Mucsea  [View Original Post]
    ~she said we need to hurry up I needz money! At that point. I'm like this prolly isn't going to go well. Needless to say "willie" wanted some action. Pulled into a spot. She said "put this condom on and get yo dick hard. This better not take long" I said " here is your condom back and 5. 00 for your time" BSW says " I can't get enuffing for 5. 00" I said " go get a fucking happy meal and get out" ~
    Good call. Let 'em go dumpster diving.

  5. #1081

    Cleared up. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Wi Nite Owl  [View Original Post]
    No. Angela is a baby-momma who advertises on and off at backpage. Angie is a blond 30-something. Nice skills on the blond, but scabs? Meh.
    Thanks for clearing that up Nite Owl. What threw me off was LookingForLefty's post quoting an Angie post and commenting about Angela:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...la#post1421122

    I guess Lefty had Angela on his mind, LMFAO.

  6. #1080
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucsea  [View Original Post]
    The downer was when she said "here put this condom on and get yo dick hard" funk that. I wanted to say I'm paying your dumbazz to take care of this. I just didn't want to deal with her asking."are you going to finsh. I needz to go". PASS
    I don't blame you at all. Heading off the problem before it started.

  7. #1079

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Look dude, this girl is selling pussy. She can be a good girl and sell pussy. You may be getting pussy whipped. If she was your girl you would stil be searching for pussy. She is a grown ass woman and free to go and come when she pleases and she stays with him because she wants to. So just fuck her and move on and stop dreaming.
    I haven't seen bianca since right before she moved out to bfield. She always treated me right. If you have her number, pass it on LOL. Pm is fine.

  8. #1078
    No. Angela is a baby-momma who advertises on and off at backpage. Angie is a blond 30-something. Nice skills on the blond, but scabs? Meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Permanent Wood  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you warned us about for having a scab on her elbow a ways back? A motel room meeting and you walked?

  9. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    LOL, get a happy meal. Gave her $5. 00! This is so funny. You said that she was pretty cute, tight little body, and nice ass but the downer was that she was BLACK.
    The downer was when she said "here put this condom on and get yo dick hard" funk that. I wanted to say I'm paying your dumbazz to take care of this. I just didn't want to deal with her asking."are you going to finsh. I needz to go". PASS

  10. #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    You guys cruising the streets may come across plenty of LE in the next few days in the known streetwalker areas. They are looking for that missing 13 year old girl and she has been sighted on a few of the northside strolls. The guy who may be pimping her also might have been pimping that 15 year old that was murdered in Milwaukee a few weeks ago. Yes that girl was turning tricks also.
    This is what she looks like if anybody spots her:

    http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townn...review-300.jpg

    The girl is black, about 5 feet. 7 inches tall, black hair, brown eyes, last seen wearing a blue shirt, blue jeans and pink and blue shoes.

    Please call her in if you spot her, Just don't tell them what you were doing out when you do.

  11. #1075
    You guys cruising the streets may come across plenty of LE in the next few days in the known streetwalker areas. They are looking for that missing 13 year old girl and she has been sighted on a few of the northside strolls. The guy who may be pimping her also might have been pimping that 15 year old that was murdered in Milwaukee a few weeks ago. Yes that girl was turning tricks also.

  12. #1074
    "This one was not slim but very cute. Slight jelly roll around waist. Sandy shoulder length hair and partially pulled back. I saw her in the late afternoon again heading west on Lincoln, hung out at Citgo and the walked south on 13th. Too many people out and she wouldn't walk down side street."

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    SoccerFan.

    What did she look like? I was out early this morning and was driving around Lincoln & 8 and spotted a slender white girl, dark hair, kind of pretty, with an average chest. I turned the corner and started down an alley only to see her walking into the alley from the other end. Must be psyhic. Said her name was Myah and she was better looking up close. Proceeded to a quiet parking lot and agreed upon BBBJ. She did a very nice job with lots of extra attention to the boys. Hope to see her again next week. She is a keeper.

    One unique thing about her. She is very hard of hearing so I had to speak loud. Otherwise a sweet, young thing.

    Ice

  13. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor414  [View Original Post]
    Seems like lately you're more interested in getting your post count up than actually being a contributing member.
    Responding to that dumb post of yours is getting my post count up, for sure. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

  14. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    You said that she was pretty cute, tight little body, and nice ass but the downer was that she was BLACK.
    NO Howard, the downer was that she was rushing everything along and he states that it "prolly isn't going to work" and decides to just get rid of her with the happy meal deal. That's how I read it. Didn't seem that her being BLACK was an issue at all. Just sounds like she had a piss poor attitude. Like they say "once you go black you don't go back" and he'll have to wait and see if it trips his trigger when he gets the right black girl.

  15. #1071

    I hear a symphony

    Quote Originally Posted by Bg1298  [View Original Post]
    I just recieved word that Bianca's bf is really treating her like shit again so she will probably be back around soon. I don't know whats wrong with that guy but I can say this. If I was able to have her anytime, anyway I wanted, the last thing I would do is treat the poor girl like crap. I will keep you all posted with any developements I become aware of, I don't talk to her very often, she was actually trying to be a good girl. I guess her bf is still posing as a member on this site, I really have to say again, if she was my girl, I definitely would treat her good, and wouldn't be on here looking for someone else, thats for sure! Take care out there, the force is ridiculous.
    Look dude, this girl is selling pussy. She can be a good girl and sell pussy. You may be getting pussy whipped. If she was your girl you would stil be searching for pussy. She is a grown ass woman and free to go and come when she pleases and she stays with him because she wants to. So just fuck her and move on and stop dreaming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape