Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 32,386 to 32,400 of 33051
-
05-04-12 19:16 #666Senior Member

Posts: 576Sounds like Casey.
Originally Posted by StreetWise
[View Original Post]
I had similar thoughts when I saw her first post in New Haven CV months ago.
Her rates have gone up since then, but are still good.
-
05-03-12 08:00 #665Senior Member

Posts: 115Sexy Southern Blonde
I recently met with the girl that advertises herself as a Sexy Southern Blonde. Almost didn't make the call because her photos looked too good to be true. It turns out that her photos are accurate and she's very hot. Reasonable rates, no rush attitude, good skills, and not mechanical. Highly recommended. You can find her on several of the usual sites.
-
05-01-12 19:11 #664Regular Member

Posts: 2Karrie
Just curious if anyone's have any experience with karrie in 06010 from CV?
-
04-26-12 13:55 #663Senior Member

Posts: 576As mentioned below Michelle is pretty lackluster. If you want bargain Latinas I can't really help you. The only one I've seen is Bianca but she was worth the visit.
Originally Posted by BigScotty1
[View Original Post]
If you want something higher quality I'd say look into Jasmine Fine, I know she's in CT and very well reviewed.
-
04-25-12 21:21 #662Regular Member

Posts: 3Michelle
I had a double with Michelle and Bianca last summer. Bianca is super hot, a thick latina who wears glasses for effect, and has some ink if you don't mind, while Michelle was mechanical and seemed to be trying to rush me on my way. Saw Bianca alone a few weeks later and had a great time. She is hit or miss lately, but I have made her a regular stop every few months. Check CV Milford for ads.
Originally Posted by BigScotty1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-12 18:51 #661Senior Member

Posts: 140THanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
Would still like to see her. I love latinas. Unless you have another suggestion.
Do you know anything about Michelle / Red the one from my second link?
-
04-24-12 17:48 #660Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone tried this lovely lady?
She looks great just wonderring if anyone has seen her. Thanks.
http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...now-21/4787038
-
04-24-12 14:38 #659Senior Member

Posts: 576Word on Princess from another site is that she is "The Princess of No".
Originally Posted by BigScotty1
[View Original Post]
Not close to GFE, lots and lots of rules, answers most basic hobby related questions with "no".
YMMV.
-
04-23-12 19:25 #658Senior Member

Posts: 140Princess
Has anyone visited or know about this pretty one?
http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-_-22/4611636
Or this one?
http://newhaven.backpage.com/FemaleE...day-23/4815398
They both are frequent advertisers on CV and have been on my list to see for a while
-
04-17-12 22:58 #657Senior Member

Posts: 57Well Garthy, to each his own. I've always been a little more comfortable paying call girl rates. Probably why I spend more time on that Dog site and the erotic rev. Site, than here. It works for me as it mostly (not always) screens out the hardcore street worn ladies.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
She doesn't know me by this name and I'm not getting any favors for posting. Calling her a GILF wouldn't please her anyway. I'm a mature fella and don't mind mature women if they're in great shape. I wouldn't expext her to be attractive to someone much younger, thats why I put the age info out there.
Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't rating her a 3. In this economy a few (not enough) have proven flexible on cost. This one hovers between 2 and 3 as far as price.
I know there's a percentage of guys here that dabble in the higher cost providers, and a few that like them mature. The review is for them, and it's also for the ones that might have seen her expecting her to be younger.
-
04-17-12 20:48 #656Senior Member

Posts: 1659I'm confused
That's a pretty stellar review for a Gramdma that charges $300.
Originally Posted by Bud Waiter
[View Original Post]
I hope she gives you a free one for the endorsement (if you can call giving her a generous "3" rating an endorsement).
Really?
-
04-17-12 18:30 #655Senior Member

Posts: 354Katie and Tammy
Thanks for the info on Katie. Adore MILFS but have been reluctant to indulge. Will pursue now, thanks.
Originally Posted by Bud Waiter
[View Original Post]
Tammy is stunning. Have not indulged since she went pro, but gave a great LD at local venue in her earlier days. I do not do outcalls, so would offer a thumbs up based on past LD experience and another site reviews.
Good Luck,
TN
-
04-17-12 09:25 #654Senior Member

Posts: 57Katie Kat and Tammy
Blonde, about 5'5. The Good: She is much trimmer than in her pics, a great body that shames the younger women. Very skilled and GFE, (YMMV). Easy to set up an appointment, not a clock watcher. Nice enough putting you at ease right away.
The "bad": She under reports her age by at least 10 years.
If you're prepared for a MILF that could be a GILF, she is a great time. I will repeat.
She was something over 2, now I think it's 3. She has so many posts, I'm not sure what the current rate is.
Now I'll ask one. TAMMY, Black (light) dancer that posts on vibe and elsewhere. Outcall only. Anyone know anything ?
-
04-15-12 07:40 #653Regular Member

Posts: 3Ezmeralda updates?
I know, see has been out of sight for a long time, but I was on another site and searching for my fav type of girl, Athletic Latina in the 860 and she popped up with a review date of 10-26-11. No reveiw, but got me thinking how much fun she was. Called the number a few times but goes to music and I haven't left a message. Anyone know if she is still around?
-
04-03-12 08:27 #652Regular Member

Posts: 2Rose from ********
Has anyone had any luck with her?
ROSE IS HERE SEXY BUSTY ITALIAN FREAK READY TO KNO. Goals:
I'm all about being happy as well as making others happy.
My goal is to send you away with a memory that you won't regret.
Contact. Rose at 860-573-4204







Reply With Quote






