Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3397

    JR this morning

    Cruised JR few minutes back found only one Marked DPD Vic in a parking lot. But JR is all dead like some zombie dead. Found only one BSW Tasha but didn't scooped due to unknown (may be undercover) tail on my ass. Found no towing trucks, but be safe.

    Play Safe,

    Nikk

  2. #3396

    Tanya

    Hello all,

    Does anyone have any info about tanya. WSW mid 30's?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks & Play safe.

    Nikk

  3. #3395
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Damn. For her sake, hope you don't find a geenie bottle. LOL!

    And you are rite on point about the warning. They are going to gut police / fire. And with what's left, downtown gets top priority. So be very careful out there fellas.
    I'm not the only one hoping that she gets bad karma from all the bad things she's done out there. Well from what I hear if there is layoffs of dpd then wayne county will pick up the slack and the nerd up in lansing is going to hire 180 more state troopers and send them to detroit.

    So after reading the forum I decided to take a little stroll out around 4pm. Heading north, steak knife sara was standing on the corner with a older looking blonde. Not wanting to get in to it with that bbw (big brutal woman) I kept going north, there was a WSW I would say 5'6-5'7 walking to the coney island. I tried to do the turn around but she was gone so that was out! Then near 8 mile (where the home invasion happened in the area) there were 2 WSW and 1 BSW who I belive was little bit just hanging out on the corner. Not willing to take a risk I headed over to lantz, no nat or kristen but I did see sandra (who I thought I was in rehab but I guess she said no no no). Finally detroit finest decided for me that I should leave. Leo is present and keeping a close eye on the area but I guess they are more concerned about the incident from the other day.

    Personally I passed them twice and they didn't give me a look crosswise, they must think I live in the area, but I don't think ill risk going out again for a while.

    Stay safe all

  4. #3394

    It been awhile

    I've been in a slump because of my paranoia, and this is why at 5 pm I hit the R yesterday filled up with gas at 8 turned on the are and was followed all the way down to 6 by leo right on my ass the whole way I was affraid to break thats how close they were, but right by 6 I seen a BSW with some daisy dukes on and had like some kind of blue socks or shoes, spinner type and looked to be mid 20's looked pretty decent but I had my uncle right behind me so I had to bail so I went back on the w ave and turned back to try to get back their and she was gone but uncle wasnt so I got out of their anyone know who she is? After that I headed to the ave not much going on it was probley 630 I seen a WSW on miller blk hair in her 30's she looked real good like 8 on the scale she had on a skirt and some fishnets (I was going in on this one) I made a turn and started to come up miller and another WSW blond thin build with a pink hat came up and started to talk to her right beside me and I did not want to yell out the window so I waited at the light made a turn around again and they were gone I seen her walking away with a guy behind the cvs just my luck something has to give leo is out everywhere so be safe brothers

  5. #3393
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratley1055  [View Original Post]
    I was actually running some errands way north of 8 Mile and saw little Amy heading north. Pulled on a side street for the scoop. She said she needed some cash for some food but probably for her habit. Donated. 20 plus tip for a nice slow BBBJ. Nice girl. It was nice to be able to find some relief out of the hood.
    Scooped her earlier this week. Same experience as you.

  6. #3392

    I deserve no respect, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    Dt=deep throat
    Duh, now I feel like a dumb blond! Thanks though.

  7. #3391
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Damn. For her sake, hope you don't find a geenie bottle. LOL!

    And you are rite on point about the warning. They are going to gut police / fire. And with what's left, downtown gets top priority. So be very careful out there fellas.
    Brandy used to frequent that house. She was posting her for a while, perhaps she'd like to deny that.

  8. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    http://tiny.cc/h7wmcw

    (hoping halo finally caught a bullet but thats too much to ask) but it looks like john are is going to be hot for the next month or so.

    Gentlemen I can't stress this enough but stay safe out there. Its getting bad for all of us.
    Damn. For her sake, hope you don't find a geenie bottle. LOL!

    And you are rite on point about the warning. They are going to gut police / fire. And with what's left, downtown gets top priority. So be very careful out there fellas.

  9. #3389

    Renee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Friday night scooped Helen on W ave (I know) but I just couldn't help myself! Arabic SW mid 20s Not bad looking but lazy as Fat$*k! Finally got to the messy completion of a less than average BBBJ with her! Sat picked up Debbie bka Little Bit in the Triangle 50 ish WSW 80's style blonde hairdo for cfs for two jacks I do have digits for the old school seniors. Monday met another Snow on East Harper WSW about 26 not bad looking but not great 5'3" around 110 lbs she was very jumpy at first (obviously from the meds) but settled in to decent bbbjtcim for Hamilton and honest Abe! Not great but not bad and I did copy digits again for active seniors! On the way home I decided to cruise the are and saw an older (Definitely 50 plus) WSW Renee or Regina and couldn't pass up the chance for a second hamilton / lincoln bbbjtcim in the same night with DT and gagging the whole time! Stay safe and happy mongering!
    Was Renee (Regina?) about 5 ft, thin, with snaggly teeth? I used to see her a couple of years ago over by the R. Actually used to visit her regularly at a house right around the corner from the place on Alameda where those folks died yesterday. She was working part-time as a (crack) house painter, among other endeavors.

  10. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    By DT you mean "dining toes" as is defined in the Forum Abbreviations or is this something else? I've seen it in other posts and always assumed, but in this context, I'm not getting it and truly wonder.

    Thanks
    Dt=deep throat

  11. #3387

    Thanks for that

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Emily was an eastside girl. Didn't know that she was active on the R as well. Can anyone confirm that?

    Follow the link JW posted and google the name of the boyfriend, just saying.

    Google her name if you want to see a pic.
    I just spent about 10 minutes reading up on the life and times of this guy (and his connections to the rich and shady) , and I am definitely feeling a bit better about myself this morning.

  12. #3386

    Call me stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Friday night scooped Helen on W ave (I know) but I just couldn't help myself! Arabic SW mid 20s Not bad looking but lazy as Fat$*k! Finally got to the messy completion of a less than average BBBJ with her! Sat picked up Debbie bka Little Bit in the Triangle 50 ish WSW 80's style blonde hairdo for cfs for two jacks I do have digits for the old school seniors. Monday met another Snow on East Harper WSW about 26 not bad looking but not great 5'3" around 110 lbs she was very jumpy at first (obviously from the meds) but settled in to decent bbbjtcim for Hamilton and honest Abe! Not great but not bad and I did copy digits again for active seniors! On the way home I decided to cruise the are and saw an older (Definitely 50 plus) WSW Renee or Regina and couldn't pass up the chance for a second hamilton / lincoln bbbjtcim in the same night with DT and gagging the whole time! Stay safe and happy mongering!
    By DT you mean "dining toes" as is defined in the Forum Abbreviations or is this something else? I've seen it in other posts and always assumed, but in this context, I'm not getting it and truly wonder.

    Thanks

  13. #3385

    Drained and on Break! (for now)

    Friday night scooped Helen on W ave (I know) but I just couldn't help myself! Arabic SW mid 20s Not bad looking but lazy as Fat$*k! Finally got to the messy completion of a less than average BBBJ with her! Sat picked up Debbie bka Little Bit in the Triangle 50 ish WSW 80's style blonde hairdo for cfs for two jacks I do have digits for the old school seniors. Monday met another Snow on East Harper WSW about 26 not bad looking but not great 5'3" around 110 lbs she was very jumpy at first (obviously from the meds) but settled in to decent bbbjtcim for Hamilton and honest Abe! Not great but not bad and I did copy digits again for active seniors! On the way home I decided to cruise the are and saw an older (Definitely 50 plus) WSW Renee or Regina and couldn't pass up the chance for a second hamilton / lincoln bbbjtcim in the same night with DT and gagging the whole time! Stay safe and happy mongering!

  14. #3384
    [QUOTE=DarkKnight33; 1423351]The things that go along with that lifestyle. Only 19 years old and gone. I guess we are lucky we do not follow them into the lifestyle and go home after, but some of us has tried to help some to get out of it, but of course, all of us who has tried, at least of what I have read of this board as I have read of no successes, has failed and learned from it. I agree with you JW, a BF or so called person that has his girl as his meal-ticket in this hobby, should have been the one to go! [/QUOTT That's ashamed Too young to go! RIP Emily!

  15. #3383

    And the hits keep coming on the R

    http://tiny.cc/h7wmcw

    The story I heard on the news. 4 guys busted in on a house near 8 and johnr shot 2 of the girls and raped one. I belive one of them died. It was a known crack / whorehouse so I'm thinking the story below might be related. The raped girl was around 27, I have a few guesses (hoping halo finally caught a bullet but thats too much to ask) but it looks like john are is going to be hot for the next month or so.

    Gentlemen I can't stress this enough but stay safe out there. Its getting bad for all of us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape