Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,196 to 18,210 of 22120
-
04-03-12 22:59 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 396Wow, what drugs will do to a ho. Brother, that's an over charge. That kinda of nonsense should be dealt with the appropriate action (and it's not a talk). That wh0re needs to be put in her place. Just my two cents brother, peace.
Originally Posted by ScrewHappy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-12 12:51 #3924Regular Member

Posts: 12Missy
I don't really know when the best time besides mornings, I see her almost everyday as I leave for work (5am) sometimes I leave a little early now. Send me a private msg and ill give you her adress and you will always find her ready to go!
Originally Posted by Riktig
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-12 11:52 #3923Regular Member

Posts: 24Activity
Was doing the rounds on 8st and 43 ave on Sunday, when I saw an extreme amount of Leos marked and unmarked in front of the Roachtel. Must of been around 8 or so Leos tread carefully these waters fellow mongers.
-
04-03-12 05:58 #3922

Posts: 734She's on the fast track to Hagville now.
Originally Posted by ScrewHappy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-12 04:41 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 202Wow. She's really let her self go in the past year. Ewww
Originally Posted by ScrewHappy
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-12 22:27 #3920Regular Member

Posts: 34Krystal again
Saw Krystal today on SW 8th street and 65 ave. She was talking to some dude on the street and when they went their separate ways I pulled around and pounced on it. I didn't know it, but it was the same Krystal who I had met on 8th and posted about it 12 months ago. She really deteriorated in the last year. The first picture was from the earlier encounter, the other 2 are from today. She had a room already at the Ambassador on 8th and when we got there she was on the phone with her agency for a long time begging them to send her some incalls. Next call was to the dealer for room service. When she hung up the upselling started. Someone needs to set her straight, I didn't feel like arguing and so a BBBJ set me back 50 roses plus 10 more for the pics. This is one seasoned nasty ho who will do anything for money. And why do I have that nasty smell all over my skin and clothes every time I leave a ratty motel room? Digits for seniors.
-
04-02-12 22:04 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 395I must have really bad luck because I've driven by there 4 times so far and no luck. Does she never walk evenings? Only mornings?
Originally Posted by HealthyHelping
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-12 21:24 #3918Regular Member

Posts: 1Lot of LEO activity yesterday evening on Biscayne. Saw a girl I wanted at Biscayne and 50th. But there were 2 leo cars across the street. Said her name was Rose and was staying in the 7seas motel. But did not work out as the LEO were right there and did not budge for a long time. Not sure if it was a sting operation going on.
-
04-02-12 14:47 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 90That shit happens a lot on 8st. When I see more than 1 monger negotiating out the window with a ho that I wan't I jut leave. Even if she looking like Katy Perry I just leave, specially if there is another car behind me don't care if is a monger or not. Because of that same situation you got put on or I wait until is all clear.
Originally Posted by Dralb
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry but that some funny shit I'm laughing hard right now every time I read it. TY for the tip.
Originally Posted by Rico1000
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-12 12:17 #3916Regular Member

Posts: 12Missy again down south (SW 184st)
Saw my little blondey missy again. She walks 184st between 107ave and us1 and she lives nearby, she is really fun. Small frame, small tits, will do whatever. 30bj. 40 FS. Anyone else have any areas or finds that are south of Kendall Dr?
-
04-01-12 21:09 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 242Wow LOL never heard that before.
Originally Posted by Rico1000
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-12 17:49 #3914Senior Member

Posts: 132Your friend sounds like an imbecile. No offense.
Originally Posted by BBC305
[View Original Post]
You always, did I say always negotiate price up front.
Like Glenn has said in the past offer less and tell them you'll tip them.
An extra $10-$20 if you receive fantastic service.
Take charge of the negotiation.
These girls are use to being told what and when to do something.
They will smell weakness faster than you can prematurely ejaculate
More times than not you will receive outstanding service with the tip. Tip
-
04-01-12 14:48 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 202Good point. I have 2 that I see frequently and did a report on. I sent a buddy their way and told him what regular damage is and made the mistake of telling what my damage is. He went an finished up and they told him the damage and he said "that's not what xxxxx damage is". One replied, well you smell like Shhhh and you Have a small diiik. That's why your damages are more. Needless to say I got a call at 4am from a very angry ho. I'll recommend but won't discuss damages.
Originally Posted by Riktig
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-12 12:46 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 395You know while we're on that subject I really hope mongers are smart enough to negotiate on their own terms. Because if they pull the "well you charged xxx this and that" and "you let xxx fuck you but not me?" etc would be really fucking bad imo. It should be enough to know that they COULD go that low. No need to try to use that as a negotiating tactic. It would pretty much send all kinds of flags about a site as well as put fellow mongers under a microscope from said hoes. I've already had Sam ask me if Cali showed me his video with her, we don't need these girls getting more paranoid.
Originally Posted by Lurker X
[View Original Post]
And Dralb, sounds like you dodged a bullet dude!
Do you have any pics of the skinny blonde tatted girl from flagler? Sounds like exactly my type too!
Ironically the ones that do ask usually don't deserve it and the ones that don't ask usually do.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-12 08:00 #3911

Posts: 734Thanks Dark, I like to share my acquired mongering knowledge here and see others have a good experience with these women.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
And yeah, always make the monetary arrangements perfectly clear and be ready to hold back if the terms are not met, or toss the b1tch out before you get too far into it.









Reply With Quote






