rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3910

    Eventful night

    I've been striking out hard lately.

    Tonight I picked up Mia from NC on flagler wearing a sexy little dress. This girl was exactly my type. Skinny, blond with tattoos. $20 for CBJ. Goes at it and doesn't stop until you're done. No rush.

    I was still feeling frisky so I went to check out the infamous calle ocho, knowing from my previous recon that it was hot. Still hot tonight. 2 cops in a ford ranger of all things. I went to swoop in on a ho. She waved me off and thats when I saw them. Smiled at them and drove off. Came back about an hour later and saw this sexy ass BSW. Double lip piercings. Great legs. Make my way around the block to pick her up. She's with a friend. Two cars in front of me wanting the same thing. If you were out there in a white truck or a black SUV, please let me know so I can kick you in the taint. These two morons are negotiating with the ho. I'm new to this but you never negotiate from the fucking window! Of course these negotiations are taking forever. I'm ready to abort but another car comes up behind me. Sandwiching me in there. The two morons in front of me decide not to take either of the girls. I do a head nod at the black one and tell her to get in. Tweedle dee and tweedle dumb are still in front of me trying to make a rght turn. She comes in and grabs my cock. 20 for a BJ (score!) 2 sec after she said that, a fucking pig makes a left from the main road towards me. THe ho in my car freaks out and starts yelling out my window at her friend to run because a cop is coming (great goddamn advice). I tell her to get down so she slinks her sexy ass down in my passenger seat. I drive down a block and tell her to get out. I figured that cop is probably going to call backup and I don't know this ho and if she's carrying any drugs. I figure I already got a BJ, cut my losses and live to fight another day.

    So damn pissed. I should be plowing that ass right now but instead I'm here, writing.

  2. #3909

    Sorry for the mix up.

    When I am in Miami driving down Biscayne Blvd south down from 79th. Just before I get to the bridge for the overpass for interstate 195 I make a right and then a left on a street called Federal. I then take that south to NE 18-29. I didn't realize until I just google mapped the area the street name changes from Federal to NE 2nd Ave. And lastly the location I ment was NE 2nd Ave and N 24th according to Google maps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    Huh Fed and 24th? You mean biscyane and nw 24? I would go down to 8th st.

  3. #3908

    Lissette from ny

    If anyone comes across this girl avoid. She around flagler / 8st. The main reason is the painful method of putting on the coat and the brain was horrible. I had to readjust my jacket and went at it. This is the embarrasing part. I went back to her house which was empty when we arrived. When I was walking out her whole family was outside waiting for us to finish. Including her dad and kids. .6fs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpeg‎  

  4. #3907
    I have tried this with french Lena and she kind of never asks for extras after the deed is done. But sometimes some girls do end up askin you owe me X amount. But many don't as they get content with what is offered and well end up thinkin they dindt live up to your expectations. Awwzum vids as always G.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=857427898

    Remind her she's working for a nice tip anytime she gets off track. 20. Plus another 10. For a good attitude and even possibly another 10. For performance. You got to egg these girls on, not check with them for allowances.

    G

  5. #3906

    Careful

    Went out for some late evening fun. Saw a few cops stopping a guy on flagler right before 42nd. No big deal right? Well, making the loop around 8th street, I saw some unmarked cars across from jamaica. And a couple more off flagler close to where those notels are. Needless to say, I drove home with blue balls and my freedom.

    Stay safe.

  6. #3905
    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    Good point G, I think you gave Tommy Lee some tips when he filmed, narrated and directed the video he did in his car with Pamela Anderson an all time classic amature video.
    Thanks Cal, but I'm not posting my girls here anymore, not even links to PH because there are just too many immature want to-be mongers telling the SWers they saw them on their computer.

    Once again, I have had yet another episode where some low I. Q. Loser feels it's OK for a wh0re to know about this site and the pics and vids here. So no more, I'll just share with those fellow mongers on my email list.

    Glenn

  7. #3904
    Huh Fed and 24th? You mean biscyane and nw 24? I would go down to 8th st.

  8. #3903

    Notes taken

    I knew a fucked up as I said it. Just first time taping myself so let that get to me. Next video will be better but the ending is still funny.

    Got to check out this AMP tomorrow normal showed me then I'll make a better video at the Ph.

    Also I found a nice WSW 20bbbjcim 40fs out on federal and 24th. There is a small group of three working with the same bf / pimp. Two are nice one is a bbw with huge tits.

    Only problem is I know the ph and the 112 houses and ernestos but what is a good place in that area?

  9. #3902

    BSW and Nikki Hood

    In Miami for a few days. Picked up a hot BSW who gave me the eyes while I was getting gas at 125th St and NW 7th St. Said her name was Trina. Went back to the place I was staying my first night, and she gave an outstanding BBBJ followed by cfs. Total damage was. 6 for this hot ****. Pics attached. She gave me digits, but her phone is temp off. Prob non payment since she's living hand to mouth (or cock to mouth LOL).

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_6287.jpg
Views:	1059
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	170550

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_6288.jpg
Views:	806
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	170551

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_6291.jpg
Views:	1515
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	170552

    Later, went up to Pompano, and stayed there taking Nikki hood with me for an overnight. She's still my ATF for Miami trips. Her phone was off as well for non-payment, but I luckily have her home # at grandma's. Crazy how these girls let their phones get turned off for an unpaid $60 bill when it's their livelyhood. Anyway, I have digits for seniors.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Marib2.jpg
Views:	1594
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	170553

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Marib4.jpg
Views:	1963
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	170554

  10. #3901
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=857427898

    Why are you asking her if you can touch her. 52 seconds into the vid? The proper way to handle this girl is to compliment her and re-direct her attention toward your dick and away from the camera.

    Remind her she's working for a nice tip anytime she gets off track. 20. Plus another 10. For a good attitude and even possibly another 10. For performance. You got to egg these girls on, not check with them for allowances.

    Check out my PH vid Jennifer Splooged Properly at 1:22 into the action and see how after propping her up with compliments, I order her to move in front of the camera, then have to correct her when she sees the camera.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=550990837

    G
    Good point G, I think you gave Tommy Lee some tips when he filmed, narrated and directed the video he did in his car with Pamela Anderson an all time classic amature video.

  11. #3900
    "Oh hell naw! I charge extra for that sheit" haha awesome. Pretty sure I know the area you're talking about. Spotted a blonde WSW there a couple of months ago but lost her as I circled back and she disappeared off into a side street. Looks like a nice find despite not getting a good look at her face.

  12. #3899

    Asking Permision?

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=857427898

    Why are you asking her if you can touch her. 52 seconds into the vid? The proper way to handle this girl is to compliment her and re-direct her attention toward your dick and away from the camera.

    Remind her she's working for a nice tip anytime she gets off track. 20. Plus another 10. For a good attitude and even possibly another 10. For performance. You got to egg these girls on, not check with them for allowances.

    Check out my PH vid Jennifer Splooged Properly at 1:22 into the action and see how after propping her up with compliments, I order her to move in front of the camera, then have to correct her when she sees the camera.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=550990837

    G

  13. #3898

    Jessica or Jesse or something like that

    Location:

    I found her on 79th east of 95 by the gas two stations on the bus stop by the tall apartment building. PM if you want the exact address since we can't post that anymore.

    Backstory:

    Driving by and saw that smile so I pulled back around the side street and she walked up. She looked alright and let her jump and and do the leo check. We drive about a bit and find a nice little spot not too far.

    She talks a bit about her sad story and about being new here bla bla but she is nice though.

    Action:

    Asked 30 for BJ and I countered 20 she said 25. Settled for 20 with a tip if she did good. Definetly earned the tip. The video will show that but what sadly it doesn't' show is not only CIM but she swallowed every drop but sucked it up like she was dying of thirst. No number and I still need to just by a damn tracphone. But she is in that area where I found her until 2am ish.

    Video Link!

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=857427898

    Once a Monger.

  14. #3897
    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    I checked out US1 & 184th area just now. No luck finding missy. Spotted a few stragglers by a gas station but they quickly moved to the bus stop. Did spot some Leo activity on 186th though. Just west of US1.
    I have always found her inthe ealry morning hours. Now that we are friends I just go to her efficiency, it is very close by.

  15. #3896

    Missy mostly in the morning

    I checked out US1 & 184th area just now. No luck finding missy.I have found her mostly inthe early morning. 4-6am. Now that we are friends I just go to her house, she lives in a efficiency close by.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape