Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3895

    Trailer park on 27th ave

    I had luck here at 1:30 to 2:30 am. I picked up some jabbering nut job, she was discussed here before. She has a small tattoo on her neck that is easy to see. She is 5'2 and maybe 100 lbs. While I was not crazy about her, I feel more at ease driving down into the park. That night, I saw 3 other girls. 2 were good looking latinas. I have gone back, seen others, but I am looking for this skinny little latina. Keep you updated. Oh, the gas sation just over the bridge is usually got a girl right there.

  2. #3894
    I checked out US1 & 184th area just now. No luck finding missy. Spotted a few stragglers by a gas station but they quickly moved to the bus stop. Did spot some Leo activity on 186th though. Just west of US1.

  3. #3893
    Quote Originally Posted by Healthyhelping  [View Original Post]
    This little blonde has a tight little petite body. She is 30-40 yrs old but very experienced and playful. No kids, small tits, tight pussy. She is usually on US1 and 184st but she has no phone. Her house is close by and a convenient place to stop for fun. $40 and she will do anything for ya!
    Nice find. When is a good time to find her?

  4. #3892

    "Missy " from Perrine

    This little blonde has a tight little petite body. She is 30-40 yrs old but very experienced and playful. No kids, small tits, tight pussy. She is usually on US1 and 184st but she has no phone. Her house is close by and a convenient place to stop for fun. $40 and she will do anything for ya!

  5. #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know she stopped walking the streets several months ago. You'd need to get her number but I only provide it to senior members / proven mongers.
    Alright. Totally understamd. Thanks again though. Only have ever found and provided one new catch since being here, while I was in Miami. The day I gve out that number, she disappeared in a week LOL, so I get what you mean. Since I moved to broward, I've been wary of the streets, being new to me, so I've currently stuck to reviewing BP. I'll hit the road once I get used to the new area.

  6. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMan6  [View Original Post]
    Wow, great catch. Where can I find her / contact her? I've never been able to find her. Think you can help me with that? Be mug appreciated.
    As far as I know she stopped walking the streets several months ago. You'd need to get her number but I only provide it to senior members / proven mongers.

  7. #3889
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondTry  [View Original Post]
    Just had some time in proximity for OT inventory, even if not looking especially, always good to keep aBREAST of what one might have should the need strike.

    Good spotted under the bridge where in past years the suitably daring could drive in and have a choice of 6 or More chicks in various stages of homelessness.

    She looked as good as when first met (5 years ago maybe) very slim and striking beauty.

    Up on second thought I saw junifer (with the implants) called out but no reaction. Melodie was present available and all 3 of these have proven "good" LOL to great in many dozens of times for each, if you want to see them see my prev reviews of all, with pics.

    Saw at least 3 nice looking new girls too good to see, though haven't had one myself since my last review of such

    And if the need struck then Hollywood area is where I'd go as I've observed incredible things up there last few months.

    Has anyone seem Jen w the implants? She was always GREAT at 2 jacks, and really so.
    Where in Miami?

  8. #3888

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    Melissa told me she's going to go the methadone clinic tomorrow. We'll see if she does or not.

    Damage was Franklin. Quite high but I know it isn't cheap to go to those places and I sure hope she takes care of that baby!

    Service is great as it always is with her. Always been a little GFE friendly with me, got a small "salad" and took a trip to Greece as well.

    This was my first time being in the company of a pregnant girl.
    Wow, great catch. Where can I find her / contact her? I've never been able to find her. Think you can help me with that? Be mug appreciated.

  9. #3887

    Miss Good and

    Just had some time in proximity for OT inventory, even if not looking especially, always good to keep aBREAST of what one might have should the need strike.

    Good spotted under the bridge where in past years the suitably daring could drive in and have a choice of 6 or More chicks in various stages of homelessness.

    She looked as good as when first met (5 years ago maybe) very slim and striking beauty.

    Up on second thought I saw junifer (with the implants) called out but no reaction. Melodie was present available and all 3 of these have proven "good" LOL to great in many dozens of times for each, if you want to see them see my prev reviews of all, with pics.

    Saw at least 3 nice looking new girls too good to see, though haven't had one myself since my last review of such

    And if the need struck then Hollywood area is where I'd go as I've observed incredible things up there last few months.

    Has anyone seem Jen w the implants? She was always GREAT at 2 jacks, and really so.

  10. #3886

    3-23-12 pm

    So went on a nite time run. Again started with Samantha in Hwood-441 area. To no luck. But saw a **** in the full gown dress by Ugas on Jefferson-441. Was hot.

    Sam's pimp said he shall get in touch w / her and well is still callin me back.

    So I decided to cruise the area and then go to Fed. Time on Fed around 12-1215am. NOTHING. Saw one drugged out hoe walk w- arms swining so wide like what the. Pulled up and said hello and how Rik said she flipped me a finger LOL. But then again she did that to like 4 other cars.

    Finally called my all time fav. Jen. Got my deed done. On the way back stopped on 27th and 8st. Did see a good short LSW go down the bridge. So make a U and went back and by the time I got down she was either got into a white car or went in. As saw a white car go up out of the area.

    42nd ave area was DEAD. And did see leo with lights on 2 places on 8st. Perhaps flagler mite have someting. GL and happy hunting.

  11. #3885

    Biscayne heat

    Don't even waste your time cruising on biscayne this weekend. The blvd s very hot due to ultra. There is ALOT of non SW eye candy out though.

  12. #3884

    Pew pew

    Well your opinion is just that YOURS. That's ashame that you didn't have anything to say negative or positive but you just had to say something? Somebody asked about a GOOD BBW PROVIDER, I gave a recommendation. Have you seen jaz? Have you ever expierenced her or is she just not your type? I personally think if a woman been on BP for AWHILE and still has a good attitude she must be doing something right. SO ONCE AGAIN if your into BBW women she's a GREAT provider!

  13. #3883
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeSome  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you ever get to fort lauderdale but I can recommend a few BBWs in broward. Jasmine (her playhouse is one of the best I've ever had. And what I love about her is if she knows you are traveling from out of town she's not selfish with her Donation or her time. She will give you the entire menu for one of the most reasonable prices. 954-665-5392. I have reviewed her a few times in the broward forum and she does have many other reviews here from other mongers in the broward section. This is a tough hobby and can get very costly if you don't read the board and just ask before you see these ho's. Another site review she has 3 of them there too.

    Happy mongering and GL
    That is cool and all, but I wouldn't pay to fuck that Jasmine woman. She should be paying me to even get close to her.

  14. #3882

    Pensfan

    Not anymore pens that was when she first started. Jasmine is independent now has been for a year or a little more. She normally works out of hotel rooms.

    It's the place with all those ads with random numbers that has been in the news for cameras ect. Jasmine is one of the better providers and I'm glad she doesn't have a pimp or any type of management.

  15. #3881
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeSome  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you ever get to fort lauderdale but I can recommend a few BBWs in broward. Jasmine (her playhouse is one of the best I've ever had. And what I love about her is if she knows you are traveling from out of town she's not selfish with her Donation or her time. She will give you the entire menu for one of the most reasonable prices. 954-665-5392. I have reviewed her a few times in the broward forum and she does have many other reviews here from other mongers in the broward section. This is a tough hobby and can get very costly if you don't read the board and just ask before you see these ho's. Another site review she has 3 of them there too.

    Happy mongering and GL
    I thought I saw something written about the place this girl uses for incall on Commercial being run by some pimp and that the place had cameras installed all over the house. Just be careful guys! Can anybody confirm or chime in if they heard the same thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape