Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,241 to 18,255 of 22120
-
03-23-12 11:25 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 395Yup her place. So at the very least I saved myself some money and time by not having to get a room. When I saw Sam in Broward the room was freaking 55! Ugh!
Originally Posted by Pensfan87
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-12 10:46 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 1129Did you do the date at the house? (her place) A Franklin, no wonder she doesn't suck cock for less than 40 now!
Originally Posted by Riktig
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-12 06:08 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 80BBW in fort lauderdale
I don't know if you ever get to fort lauderdale but I can recommend a few BBWs in broward. Jasmine (her playhouse is one of the best I've ever had. And what I love about her is if she knows you are traveling from out of town she's not selfish with her Donation or her time. She will give you the entire menu for one of the most reasonable prices. 954-665-5392. I have reviewed her a few times in the broward forum and she does have many other reviews here from other mongers in the broward section. This is a tough hobby and can get very costly if you don't read the board and just ask before you see these ho's. Another site review she has 3 of them there too.
Originally Posted by Bluesprjkt
[View Original Post]
Happy mongering and GL
-
03-23-12 00:27 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 395Meli pregnant
Melissa told me she's going to go the methadone clinic tomorrow. We'll see if she does or not.
Damage was Franklin. Quite high but I know it isn't cheap to go to those places and I sure hope she takes care of that baby!
Service is great as it always is with her. Always been a little GFE friendly with me, got a small "salad" and took a trip to Greece as well.
This was my first time being in the company of a pregnant girl.
-
03-21-12 09:46 #3876Senior Member

Posts: 152Made me smile
[/QUOTE]That video made me laugh. Especially when she was talking about how pissing on her was like voodoo shit. God I miss MIA.
Originally Posted by Gringo2123
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-12 08:58 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 1959Let me repeat.
I never mentioned this site. She mentioned but I did confirm with very little details.
Amen brother, nothing annoys me more then when a Monger tells a ho about this site. Really? Do ya think that's a good idea?
Guess some folks just don't think.[/QUOTE]
-
03-20-12 18:33 #3874Banned Member

Posts: 1238I have made up so much shit not to say USG. Cali who the one with car or truck. Oh the one with truck. Really what kinnda truck. I think its a Tahoe. What color. Pink I think hoe. =). And at this point I tell them if its too much lets not worry about it.
Rene of Pete is like that. Can I have Pete's no. I want to confirm if he knows ya. I say I don't have his no. On this phone. But told me he got you food. I never bring up pix because then they know Pete F-ed them and next time a good hunter will be hustled for more. Mozney.
There is always mozney saved spent on nicer things like Oaks + SRs or hell your fav. High end escort. I won't say Gringo should have not but its just a lie you have to practice in front of a mirror. So you can actually make the faces when you talk to her on phone or in person. And people around you are like WTF is this guy doing.
Man if this site gets found I be upset. Thats be 2 of my fav. Sites under fire in same year. Other is a movie one. Man needs to save on those as well; vicious circle but as long as You yourself and You are happy along with being few Jacksons poorer Nothing beats that. But USG is a high temple got to guard it.
-
03-20-12 16:02 #3873Regular Member

Posts: 6Consolation Prize
After the debaucle with Lola, while driving back to the Keys, I decided to troll the Krome Strip. I found Cindy. She was accomodating and sweet. Went to a private location and had some fun. I should have started with her in the first place. Would have saved time, money and aggrevation. She was sweet, not greatly skilled, but kept the sperm from attacking my brain.
-
03-20-12 00:13 #3872Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't waste your time!
I was looking for a soft non-stressful session with a BBW, and what I got, contrary to what the ad said, was games and disappointment. I drove 2 hours round trip from the Keys to Homestead to see Lola and after many encouraging calls, when I was at the location to meet her and go into her studio all I got was the voicemail on her phone. If you are looking for a BBW in Homestead, don't waste your time on "BBW LoLa ¡×¡× 50 $pecial Anytime סס.22." I was sorely disappointed and would Never reccomend her for any reason whatsoever.
-
03-19-12 23:13 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 396[/QUOTE]Amen brother, nothing annoys me more then when a Monger tells a ho about this site. Really? Do ya think that's a good idea?
Originally Posted by Gringo2123
[View Original Post]
Guess some folks just don't think.
-
03-19-12 20:22 #3870Rapist

Posts: 2036[/QUOTE]Aah dude you just violated man law let alone monger rules, like my buddy telling her I saw the way you give my man Cali head, why don't you give me head like that. Situations like that are awefull where I even experienced one of my ol favorite spiners, tell me oh my god becky look at her butt to a photo on this site on her smart phone. I am in awe and with a smile I tell her back oh my god Becky look at her butt and smile back. At the time she already knew long time I posted here but cause of her supposedly her sugar daddy from this site was not in favor, was asked to stop. Eff that!
Originally Posted by Gringo2123
[View Original Post]
Drugs are not for everybody either Becky.
Calizum
-
03-19-12 16:48 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 38I seen them between 8 and 23st on collins.
Originally Posted by GaryHell666
[View Original Post]
And between 8 and Lincoln Road on Washington Ave.
You tend to see them walking around the clubs on the weekends, dressed like they were going clubbing
-
03-18-12 17:15 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 1959Website.
I never talk about it but since she already knew, I was busting her balls alittle about posting a bad review about her because she was getting alittle bitchy when I didn't bust quick enough for her. QUOTE=Lurker X; 1405970]On a side note here, I would like to remind everyone, especially the new comers, that it is a bad mongering practice to inform any girl you encounter about this site.
Some escorts will know about it because they are internet savvy. But the average SWer usually has limited or no access to a computer and has no idea that we discuss our hobby here.
I know that at the end of some of my PH videos there are girls saying "Hi Mongers" but they
Have no idea that they're doing a shout out to potentially thousands of hobbyist here.
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1472060287
Eventually the local media will catch on and post scary articles where they try to attach under aged involvement and drug trafficking to us, even though minors are forbidden here.
http://www.biscaynetimes.com/news/ne..._0708_PPP.html
So let's keep what goes on here on this board.
Thanks,
G61[/QUOTE]
-
03-18-12 09:48 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 483Jenny
It also doesn't hurt to get a cheap sun deflector and put it on when doing the deed. I called Jennifer yesterday after the Lurker gave me her digits and hooked up with her again. (Thanks dude!) One rule also when doing the deed, never let her tell you where to park! I checked out the 112 house too and it could not be more discreet, thanks again Lurker X for the directions.
Originally Posted by Barry Wood
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-12 09:05 #3866

Posts: 734Discretion
On a side note here, I would like to remind everyone, especially the new comers, that it is a bad mongering practice to inform any girl you encounter about this site.
Some escorts will know about it because they are internet savvy. But the average SWer usually has limited or no access to a computer and has no idea that we discuss our hobby here.
I know that at the end of some of my PH videos there are girls saying "Hi Mongers" but they
Have no idea that they're doing a shout out to potentially thousands of hobbyist here.
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...key=1472060287
Eventually the local media will catch on and post scary articles where they try to attach under aged involvement and drug trafficking to us, even though minors are forbidden here.
http://www.biscaynetimes.com/news/ne..._0708_PPP.html
So let's keep what goes on here on this board.
Thanks,
G61









Reply With Quote






