Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Results 106 to 109 of 109
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4

    BSW on 38th

    Cruising Rhode Island avenue I found 1 BSW and 1 WSW at the Lowest Price gas station. They were both definitely working because I got the look. The BSW looks around 30 with short hair, medium brown complexion and spinner body. She was wearing a tight red shirt and jeans. The WSW was a little thicker with brown hair and she looks older. I saw them around 4 am. I don't know if this is Hyattsville or Mount Rainier. Back some ten years ago, this was the spot to pick up a girl and some weed. Times have changed. Maybe the cycle is repeating.

  2. #3

    Old Branch Avenue

    A BSW was working between Old Branch Ave and Allentown Road, around 12:15PM. She is about 5'2', natural hair (on her head) , and light brown skinned, would be cute if she tried to make herself up. She was a 9 on the low end / addicted SW scale, and about a 7 on the non-addicted / higher end SW scale. I saw her last Saturday (I know it's a late post). She said that she normally is on Allentown Road near the hotels across from the Andrews AFB. I saw one other BSW near the Checkers walking towards the used car dealership on Allentown Road around the same time.

  3. #2

    Anything out here?

    I'm going to be traveling through PG county and wanted to know if there were any hot spots or is PG county as dry as NVA?

  4. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Streetwalker Reports

    Thread Starter

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape