Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 19146
-
03-19-12 11:46 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 163Leo on patrol
Did some cruising Sunday and Leo was out in force every where I went. On the are I saw at least 7 cars in 30 minutes, all around the place. Took some trips up and down the ave and saw 5 rolling there. Also believe I saw a sting in progress by Georges Coney. Saw a nice looking upper 20 year old brunette standing on the corner, she was there a while, not moving. When I drove up the street there towards the condy I saw aminivan parked in alot just up the street. The van was parked at a weird angle and there was an officer standing behind the van (saw his gold badge) and he had a sight line to the corner.
Bmmer of a day. Wasted a lot of gas for no play.
-
03-18-12 18:11 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 71Please be careful
Hello all,
I have been away since a long time.
But I was mongerng on JR I saw a cop car and two towing trucks.
So I think it's good to alert all.
May be dpd is planning for a sting or raise some bucks from towing cars.
Be careful fellows.
Thank you and play safe
-
03-18-12 00:57 #3244Regular Member

Posts: 1SW on Google Street?
Anyone recognize the gal in the Google Street shot?
Attachment 168872
-
03-17-12 21:32 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 438I banged every inch of it. LOL! I'm the chunk lover on the board.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
But heed the warnings newbies. Better safe than (if you're lucky) sorry.
-
03-17-12 16:01 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 107Bunny
It sounds like bunny.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-12 14:54 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 305That's Liz, she has a few (kind of negative) reviews here. She's part-Thai.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-12 14:51 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 305A little late.
Thursday there was a ho-vention on JR with the nice weather. Saw Kristen, Liz, Melissa, Halo, & Tracy, among others. Liz was the real surprise; she had cleaned up and gone to Florida, last I'd heard.
-
03-17-12 14:48 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 487Jr sw
I noticed a SW along JR who looks Asian or Hispanic, thin, slightly beyond shoulder length hair, usually wearing heels and looking almost TGTBT. She walks a lot, up to the party store and down to lantz and I've seen her chat with other SWs, so I'm figuring she's not TGTBT. Anyone have info?
Also, I spotted redhead Jennifer along the G earlier. Nice girl, but I couldn't stop today.
-
03-17-12 14:44 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 305Heh, met up with this one last week. Straight-up freak w / the toys, she took 'them to Greece. Likes her meds, though.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-12 14:33 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 487She also works near near 7; saw her there this morning.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-12 13:34 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 742I cruise there regularly but for the past couple of weeks I have noticed alot of LE! Maybe the times I cruise through but I generally see one at GreenF and they seem to like the gas station at EGreen! Good luck and watch your back JW!
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-12 13:30 #3235Regular Member

Posts: 1Blondie
Hey guys new to the board but I just wanted to let you all know about a dream I had about a WSW on jr a few years back and was also was wondering if she is still around. Very energetic and willing to do a lot. I always dream safe so did CBJ that was very enjoyable and hc. Was into wandering and controlling hands. Offered FS but did not have the Jackson twins with me that day. Is a little older but makes up for it in experience and enthusiasm.
Hope this helps someone out
-
03-17-12 13:27 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 742Jaelyn
I scooped this beauty on Friday morning also! She claimed to remember me and said I haggled her from her quoted price to Jackson and half brother for bbbjtcim which we agreed on this morning! Decent time will def repeat! Also Just wondering if anyone saw the BSW on the R shaking her rump at traffic between 6 mile and Nevada? Probably around 1 or 2 AM Friday morning! Stay Safe brothers!
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-12 13:22 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 742You know she showed me but it was too dark to see! It did feel like she had one though! LOL
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-12 12:50 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 146Impressive first post! I've seen a lot of crazy stuff, but you sir captured memories to last a lifetime.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






