Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 52,456 to 52,470 of 61408
-
03-15-12 21:44 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 622Wilkins
Nick: that's why the SWs are there. It IS the bad area. If you go as far out as it takes for a suburbanite to think it is not bad, you have gone TWICE too far. Go back into the city and find one of the many ladies walking about in the areas along Wilkins that make you feel like you wouldn't want to break down.
Drive carefully and make sure your car is in good repair.
-
03-15-12 20:20 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 42Hiv?
So I just wanted to make sure, who has the HIV? Ashley or Tiffany?
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-12 20:14 #8951Senior Member

Posts: 87Do I have a case for patronizing?
I hope I'm on the right thread.
Thanks for your understanding and your comments on the following (I'll make it short) :
I've been married for 40 years and my wife shut off completly 25 years ago (after the last born). Divorce was not an option: religion / money / children.
I've been mongering before and after the "25 years ago". Can I be blamed or accused or a crime?
Our SWs friends provide a legitimate service for guys like me who still have some residual sexual libido but are completly deprived from the essential at home.
Right?
Now, if I get busted. Would a court accept my argument that a SW is my only legit recourse?
Don't you think that prostitution should be legalized for guy like me?
Thanks
-
03-15-12 15:44 #8950Senior Member

Posts: 677Where Do You Think the SW Hang Out?
Dude, do you think the SWs hang out on Wilkens out near UMBC and the Beltway? Try the other end "in the really bad part of the area".
Originally Posted by Nick234
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-12 07:12 #8949Regular Member

Posts: 2This didn't help. I look over the newbies section many times before and couldn't find anything about Wilkins ave.
Originally Posted by LazyDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-12 01:19 #8948Senior Member

Posts: 158Help on the way
Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...cs-for-Newbies
Originally Posted by Nick234
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-12 21:44 #8947Regular Member

Posts: 2Help
I am new to the baltimore county area and have pick girls along the PP strip. What is the best time to go to Wilkins and what is an address there so I don't end up in the really bad part of that area.
-
03-14-12 10:14 #8946Senior Member

Posts: 144Yup. Totally correct.
Had a meeting with her and yup complain complain complain. I paid standard tho but didn't finish due to complaining. I think someone needs to give her a reality check. There are a cpl better looking girls out like Tiffany who is a gem and Corrine who is also a gem. Can't pick whos better between them two cause I've met them both. Corrine is hard to get ahold of tho.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-12 10:09 #8945Senior Member

Posts: 144A little disappointed to report.
She is gorgeous and I remember her from a meeting or 2. I can't remember what we did cause it was over a year ago. But I'm sure it was protected 100. But anyways I was given the unfortunate news that she has the Hiv. And is wanted by the Law for giving it out to people while making her living. I hope the info was not correct. She is def a beautiful girl and we need more beauties like her around in this hobby. Cause I think the pickings are very slim for good looking girls out.
Originally Posted by LazyDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-12 09:08 #8944Senior Member

Posts: 1123Yes, and not my cell phone camera. Find a fairly cheap (one that you won't cry over if it takes a walk) point and click. Saves the embarrassment of having your private shots viewed by everyone at Walmart or Walgreens.
Originally Posted by LazyDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-12 02:57 #8943Senior Member

Posts: 108Raid
Looks like the notel in BP was raided just a little awhile ago.
-
03-13-12 23:35 #8942Senior Member

Posts: 158Ashley on CB, a keeper
Was in baltimore last weekend, and headed up WW loop, nada, saw a couple WSW's, none hot enough to stop, and when I turned around even they were gone, so headed down to CB area. Found a cute little thing named Ashley and offered her a ride. She has no digits but did a good job for bbbjwcim, does try to upsell, and actually I did oblige to her. More so because she was fun and friendly. No digits available, I asked. But here are a couple pics for you guys to look for. Sorry, no nudes for now, but she has a sexy figure, I was not in the mood to sample more, but I will next time. Found another cute WSW while I was dropping her off and I wanted to sample her too, she looked pretty. But I could not find her again after a couple laps. So headed up to PP loop. Nothing did I find there. So I decided to call tiffany, the first time ever for me to call her number, though I had shared it before here. Turns out her number has changed but was still able to find her and we were at it in 15 mins. Again more that street rate, but well worth given she is pretty and did supply the room etc.
That's all for now!
Question: cls and others, do you use a digital camera to take pics?
-
03-13-12 21:36 #8941Senior Member

Posts: 254Jen In CB
My impression is that she has the attitude that she is somehow "better" than a typical CB girl. My understanding is that she used to dance at one of the strip clubs, which probably explains the attitude. The bolt-on boobs only add to her false sense of superiority. Never the less, you are correct in observing that she is clean and well-groomed. That's to her credit. She also manages to maintain her own residence, for the most part. That probably says something about her general behaviour.
Originally Posted by Otto Man
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-12 19:30 #8940Senior Member

Posts: 90Its been a while
Hey fellas I've been off the seen for a minute but I've been slowly getting out every now and then over the past few weeks. I did keep up with what's been going on, but because of some personal I$$ues I was forced to take a break. Things are going much better now for me. I've been hitting the loops up the past few weeks at various times. I'm a little surprised how the weather don't seem to be taken advantage of as much I'd imagine. I've been reading and seeing the wonderful finds that some of you have come up with, but have failed to run into any of them. I've seen alot about this Corrine girl who I hope to luck out with one day, due to the "good" time span these girls seem to have once they get going out there. Any ideas on about where she can be found out would be much appreciated. I've read through alot of reports and I'm seeing alot of BP. And I think I ran through one or two Fairhavens on her. Anyway, all help would be appreciated and if anyone has a way I could get in touch with her, I'd sure return the favor as soon as I'm given the opportunity to.
In my travels recently I've only scored a Jessica down between Hanover and 2nd. I've dealt with her some time ago, young dirty blonde who claims she's been in Florida for awhile. She remembered me. Not wanted to be out any longer we settled on BJ for standard. She won't have to worry about me stopping for her again as on the way to my spot she says "this far for a BJ". I should've known better and shouldve made the uturn, instead proceeded, and with the lousy performance in the first minute I knew it was a waste. I cut my losses knowing she'll stand out there the next time I see her.
-
03-13-12 14:11 #8939Senior Member

Posts: 65Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1399857
Originally Posted by Jim1542
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




