Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 88 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Looks like to much bad make-up if you ask me. She not that cute, why do you ask.

    CookyJar
    Was looking to meet up with her.

  2. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one?

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...le-21/10090483

    Face on the pics look cropped
    Looks like to much bad make-up if you ask me. She not that cute, why do you ask.

    CookyJar

  3. #315

    Searching

    Anyone try this one?

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...le-21/10090483

    Face on the pics look cropped

  4. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by Faru2004  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on two pops after one she said thats it may be next time. Anyway I was really done, the smell was horrible and she has an ugly belly very unattractive don't be fooled by nice booty and she has a skin disease.
    This is very useful info, because that girl advertises a lot and looks tempting.

  5. #313

    Hot Pics! TGTBT?


  6. #312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225
    Has anyone tried this place in Warminster out? They claim Russian, american and caribbean girls, yet a number of other ads for this address simply highlights Russian girls. I primarily interested in everyone BUT the Russian as my history with their service tells me to steer clear. WELL CLEAR! (no offense to Russians intended, I try to love you but you don't love me back)

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Bod...ing-21/9944345

    Has anyone been? Care to post your experience?

  7. #311

    Little info

    I've been monitoring this chick on BP, has anyone had the pleasure?

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ice-20/9946599

    Another brunette I was watching just got a bad review. Hoping for some better news on this one.

    Newbie

  8. #310

    Maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samirvin99  [View Original Post]
    I took a look at the ad and decided to TOFTT. I love Asian girls, and the ad was very appealing.

    Responded to BP ad and received a phone number. Sent a few texts back and forth and made an appt. She directed me to park in a parking lot in Manayunk and said she would tell me where to go once I was there. Parking lot was fenced and outside of what looked like an office building (?). Once I parked I was directed where to go and was met by a pretty blonde white girl who was in her mid 20s. She was tall, on the thinner side, not exactly what I was expecting (she was not Filipina) , but very good looking nonetheless. I decided just to go with it even though the posting was for a Filipina. I was interested even if it was just a legit massage.

    She brought me into a small room that had the lights turned down and a massage table near the center. It was set up as a professional massage studio, and was finished in good taste. A portable heater kept the room very warm, but this turned out to be a good thing once I had my clothes off. She collected the fee for an hour massage (90) , mentioned that draping was optional, left the room while I undressed and I got on the table face down. I had kept on my underwear, because at this point I figured it was just a legit massage.

    She came back and began to rub. The massage was very good, with some minor small talk at times. She used a scented lotion that I found to be pleasant. She worked over my back, legs, arms. After about 40 mins or so she said she would do my front and once again said that "draping was optional." She left the room and I took the hint, so I removed my underwear and flipped over. When she came back she massaged my chest and moved to the legs. She moved on to the boys and began rubbing them. Once I was hard, she finished me off with HR and then cleaned me up. She gave me a warm towel in case I needed to clean myself any more and left the room while I changed. She said I could leave a tip on the table if I wanted to, so I did leave a tip before I left (20). On the way out she wished me luck on my trip home.

    Overall, I was initially disappointed that the girl was not Asian. However, I did really enjoy my experience and would surely repeat. Very cute white girl, good massage, and HE. No monies were solicited beyond the massage itself. YMMV
    There are several Philadelphia backpage ads in the massage section for this particular service featuring about 6 or 7 girls. Keywords "Roxborough" "Manayunk". Tried 1 girl I tracked down from a fetish site who actually met me on time, and was a hell of alot cuter in person. She wore a form fitting track suit, and wasn't particularly pleasant, but ready to get down to business. I was shown into the same room you mentioned with the massage table, and stripped after she collected $90 for the HR. She gave me an ok backrub for 30mins, and then asked me to flip. She worked on my chest & legs for a good 10mins, and ignored the bone until she decided to just jump on the table and go to work on it with both hands, without my asking mind you. She said that she was open to "anything", and gave me a quote for what FS would run. Seeing how I had only 15mins left, and suspected this 1 to be a clock watcher I passed, but made a $1 offer for Lip Service. She agreed & made me promise I was "clean?", and to my surprise went for it raw. Lots of spit, but short on enthusiasm. I didn't pop, and sure enough my time was up. She gave me a story about having another appointment, but offered to see me again, of course. Before I even made it to my clothes her "Manager", busted in the door with another girl, but then walked out immediately. I ran into this guy before my appointment started with 2 other girls. This is not an "Ice Cube" song so I just left the cash, and rolled out. Probably won't be back to see this girl, but most who work here, with 1 exception, are cute. I've seen them all up close as I actually get my pizza on the corner. This is a legit business building so don't be surprised if LE falls down after a few more months. They are constantly in the lot that the girls. Or the manager. Directs you to park in.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/The...xation/9795630

  9. #309

    Avoid try on your own risk

    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on two pops after one she said thats it may be next time. Anyway I was really done, the smell was horrible and she has an ugly belly very unattractive don't be fooled by nice booty and she has a skin disease.

  10. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Would someone be so kind as to help me out here? This babe looks familiar. Seems like she was one first reported here and there was a big fuss made over her.

    http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleE...100-21/2836603

    I saw that she was up in NE Philly several days ago, begging for $50 for a date. Then she comes down to DE and the rate jumps to $100! LOL!

    I would not be surprised if the montage of pics is indeed, pictures that were first posted on USASG!

    Attachment 167830

    Attachment 167831
    It looks like pics posted here and yes she looks familiar.

  11. #307

    OK, Which one is this?

    Would someone be so kind as to help me out here? This babe looks familiar. seems like she was one first reported here and there was a big fuss made over her.

    http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleE...100-21/2836603

    I saw that she was up in NE Philly several days ago, begging for $50 for a date. Then she comes down to DE and the rate jumps to $100! LOL!

    I would not be surprised if the montage of pics is indeed, pictures that were first posted on USASG!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Katie144.jpg
Views:	894
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	167830

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Katie_222.JPG
Views:	811
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	167831

  12. #306

    Starr

    Was in town over the week end and decided to hook up with starr, always wanted to hit that but she was always hard to get at, anyway I went for the special, which was great, the place where they do business was a little on the weird side, a mattress on the floor with a shower in the room, but starr herself was a real hottie, her picture serves her no justice, the girl have great skills, and extremly smooth, her acting is great also, I have plans to have specials with all the other girls along with attending one of their parties, I will keep you guys posted, I might even run into one or two of you at the party, but until then, have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.

  13. #305
    This is Erin. She has lots of Pics on here. From CJ.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem.ble-22/9815246

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    Didn't try her but I know her through one of the girls she hangs with. Pics are real.

  14. #304
    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Allanah. She looks like a lovely thick lady from the ads, but I don't know much about Backpage ads, so just looking for some informed opinions out there.

    Here's that ad:

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...-60-29/9905032

  15. #303

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    Didn't try her but I know her through one of the girls she hangs with. Pics are real.
    Do you have the girls name she hangs with?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape