Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3194

    Heavy Leo Presence on the Ave.

    The Ave has heavy uncle presence from Dearborn tonight and they are pulling people over left and right in both marked and unmarked. They've been at for hours and they're rolling past Wyoming. One looked at me hard like he wanted some fun. First bit of nice weather and they go crazy!

    Be careful out there!

  2. #3193

    Taco Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Leo in an unmarked shooing away a BSW from in front of the Dakota. I also saw that 12 year old boy looking BSW in a frilly pink skirtatRemington.

    I also got to see a monger in front of me scoop up Halo.

    Rolled through Michigan too and got an awesome burrito from that truck across from the Telway. I highly recommend! The ave was dead. I love driving around for work!
    Is this the Los Dos Amigos Taco Truck. I love that place. We sometimes go there during summers for lunch. Is is opeon? I also go to sunset strip which is at the corner and there is a Jamaican guy who grills at night. Good food there too.

  3. #3192
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Great second post, I am sure you will have Mongers giving you info hand over fist with a shitty attitude like that.

    Just Say Ho, you need to learn how to play ball around here. You have to put in to get out, just my two cents.
    Hey, some other dude jumped on my post, which wasn't directed at him in the first place, and was incredibly rude to me. I responded in kind, dishing it back at him. He had no business jumping on my post. The other guy, Whiteboy, who I was posting to begin with, was very courteous and answered my reply. Look at the thread. I was only responding in kind.

  4. #3191
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Telegraph / grand river / 7 mile
    Thanks for the info.

  5. #3190

    Triangle

    I know when the R and ave. Is said I know what is being talken about but what is the triangle?

  6. #3189

    Lucy

    Picked her up near state fair and the are. Not much to look at, mechanical service, no one else around, I might repeat if desperate. Not that she was terrible, just nothing special. Begged for 30, so I caved.

  7. #3188

    Careful there

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Amy In the Triangle the other morning! WSW (Italian) about 5'4" 125lbs long dark hair not bad looking at all. When the check cleared found a spot and got busy. Her Hoover action made me say Eureka to completion and to my surprise the evidence was lost in Davey Jones locker! Will repeat for sure. Had non working digits but I told her I would catch up with her on a certain day and time at a not so obvious place! Stay safe and watch your back Gents!
    I picked up Amy in the triangle in December and she did the cash grab and dash. I know I fell for the old ". Got to pick up my drugs". Hey I was under the influence. I was talking with one of my regulars and she said that Amy had been known to unlock the notel when a client was in the bathroom. When the client began to do the deed friends came-a-knocking.

  8. #3187

    Digit Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Encountered a slim WSW dark hair trampstamp small a-bs about a 7 named Vanessa who claimed to be 29 (believable). Very good personality, talked a lot but friendly, and didn't act ghetto. She quoted 20 I provided 25 because she put me at ease. Provided very aggressive bbj with dt. Very good at finish and made sure she had it all. It was a week long explosion and she joked sayin I guess that relieved some pressure LOL. I have digits but have yet to confirm if they work.
    Cruised the ave Sunday night after 9pm and had no luck. Sent a text to the number I was given as a last resort. No response so I decided to head home and then got a phone call back. She's nice and not ghetto. She was available so I scooped her up. Digits are good as of Sunday. Seniors inquire.

  9. #3186

    My # 3 Peach!

    Scooped Amy In the Triangle the other morning! WSW (Italian) about 5'4" 125lbs long dark hair not bad looking at all. When the check cleared found a spot and got busy. Her Hoover action made me say Eureka to completion and to my surprise the evidence was lost in Davey Jones locker! Will repeat for sure. Had non working digits but I told her I would catch up with her on a certain day and time at a not so obvious place! Stay safe and watch your back Gents!

  10. #3185

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy1  [View Original Post]
    She was around 7 mile, good deal great service.
    Appreciate the response.

  11. #3184
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Say Ho  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Bunny sounds cool. What are her rates? And what kinds of services can I expect? Sounds like you had a good time. Also, what part of the R was she hangin'?
    She was around 7 mile, good deal great service.

  12. #3183

    Whutupwiddat?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Would you like me to go pick her up and bring her to you also? Listen I've got an idea. How about you read the forum. Then post what you find after educating yourself. After a few posts of your findings we might feel comfortable sharing info with you. However first you need to do some work of your own before anyone on here trusts you. Putting it nicely.
    Sorry for asking. And who asked you, anyway? And picking her up for me would be nice. This way, my car doesn't get impounded. Yours does. Meanwhile, I'll just cruise up and down the R wasting gas at $3. 99 a pop and looking suspicious looking for some skinny Mexican girl who some other member thought was a decoy anyway. If she's already at a gas station, that's even better. I can fill up, get her some beef jerkey to jerk on, and hit a cheap hotel. Or you can drop her off at my room. Save me some gas.

  13. #3182

    Bunny / Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Was on the R tonight, seen this cute Mexican girl. Swooped her up she goes by eve and bunny I guess. Great skills probably one of the pretties girls I've seen on the R, smelled like smoke but other than that very sweet. Will definitely repeat when I get the time. She has brown hair maybe 5'2 105 lbs tiny tits but still good quality for SW!
    Hey, Bunny sounds cool. What are her rates? And what kinds of services can I expect? Sounds like you had a good time. Also, what part of the R was she hangin'?

  14. #3181

    Michelle on JR

    Almost forgot that I scooped her 2 weeks ago, mid-afternoon, near SF. Got her usual very, very good BBBJTC with BLS for. 25. It was pretty cold, her hair is more dirty blonde now and she wasn't wearing makeup so I had a hard time recognizing her. She's such a sweet girl but she really needs the makeup and she really could use a trip to the dentist.

  15. #3180
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Was on the R tonight, seen this cute Mexican girl. Swooped her up she goes by eve and bunny I guess. Great skills probably one of the pretties girls I've seen on the R, smelled like smoke but other than that very sweet. Will definitely repeat when I get the time. She has brown hair maybe 5'2 105 lbs tiny tits but still good quality for SW!
    Heh, I saw her at the 7 / John R gas station. The girl I was with said she'the never seen her before. We decided she looked like a decoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape