Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3112
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Was out to lunch and had to stop at the cvs. As I was coming out of the store I saw a beautiful spinner brunette. This girl had shoulder length straight brown hair, was probably 5'3" had skinny black pants on with a grey hoody. She gave the look and I would have made the scoop had I not been in a hurry. Anyone have any experience with this girl?
    That is Nikki.

  2. #3111
    Was out and about on john are, for a few hours. Not seeing much out there except the same old faces, halo who now has time to troll the board hanging out on winchester, little bit looking every bit like the crackhead. And melanie with those magnificent tits walking past 7 mile. Finally settled on a new girl:candice. She's about 5'5 black hair blue eyes, with a tat on her arm. Made a run to the no tel for half / half for. 5. Her excuse was she was still morning the death of a husband but found a new lover in heroin (tell tale track mark on her arm)

    No sign of Uncle Leo but with the repubican primary happening next Tuesday, the streets will be clear of all SW's. I'm just glad these holy rollers only comes thru every 4 years.

    Stay safe.

  3. #3110

    I'm getting misty over here

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Yea my post was a little harsh. Didn't intend for it to sound so rough on brother Wonka there. The combination of drugs and thugs can take a toll on some of these girls sometimes and Nikki / Nicole is a case in point. The risk you may be taking with this biatch far out weighs any good you may have from making her gobble your nut. If you're lucky enough to get her to complete.

    Here's some reading. Start with post #41.

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...59#post1337859

    BTW, we are talking little skinny Nikki / Nicole from the triangle. She uses another name (forgot what is) sometimes, it's her middle name.
    I have finally arrived. One of my my posts has been linked by the Great Twat! This is even better than the day I ascended to Senior Membership. :0.

    Seriously, though. That was a bad scene when she took off with my pants (and phone) to join the thugs waiting in the parking lot. I have to say I would still have chosen my experience instead of the whole lamp-swinging thing. That would be hard to explain to my bosses (at work and at home). About how my car came to be worked over with a notel-grade light fixture.

    How does Nichole's hair look these days? A little birdie told me that some thug had cut off her (nice) long hair over a business matter. After her ass, her hair was her best feature. I haven't seen her anywhere since post #41.

  4. #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Yea my post was a little harsh. Didn't intend for it to sound so rough on brother Wonka there. The combination of drugs and thugs can take a toll on some of these girls sometimes and Nikki / Nicole is a case in point. The risk you may be taking with this biatch far out weighs any good you may have from making her gobble your nut. If you're lucky enough to get her to complete.

    Here's some reading. Start with post #41.

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...59#post1337859

    BTW, we are talking little skinny Nikki / Nicole from the triangle. She uses another name (forgot what is) sometimes, it's her middle name.
    She also goes by Erica. Thing is, even if you can get her to perform, she can't suck a dick to save her life. And she hangs with some true thugs that would love to roll you if given the chance.

  5. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Glad I didn't pick her up.
    Yea my post was a little harsh. Didn't intend for it to sound so rough on brother Wonka there. The combination of drugs and thugs can take a toll on some of these girls sometimes and Nikki / Nicole is a case in point. The risk you may be taking with this biatch far out weighs any good you may have from making her gobble your nut. If you're lucky enough to get her to complete.

    Here's some reading. Start with post #41.

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...59#post1337859

    BTW, we are talking little skinny Nikki/Nicole from the triangle. She uses another name (forgot what is) sometimes, it's her middle name.

  6. #3107
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Skinny little cvnt with tats and a slight gap between her upper front teeth? IF you had taken the time to RTFF you would have known about her.

    It could have been worse. You were actually a bit luckier than the last monger that had a run in with her. DO NOT pick this cvnt up!
    Wow. Glad I didn't pick her up.

  7. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit with her was a disaster. She was in triangle area, safe scoop, le check. We agreed to price went to notel we both partially disrobed. Then she said she owed money and wanted. 60 more on top of. 35 agreed to. Told her I could tip if she was good. She said just take her back to spot. I said ok I'll just keep the. 35, she grabbed lamp and said no take backs. So I just left and told manager she would not leave and was crazy, didn't want her hanging in room that was in my name. She saw me talking to manager 100' from room and came out running with big metal lamp, swinging it for fences. I shot off quickly to avoid damage to car or have to get in scuffle with this *****. She was certified crazy. She is 5'2-5'4 110 lbs. Dark brown hair. Sorta cute. My 1st bad experience in years. Be safe guys.
    Skinny little cvnt with tats and a slight gap between her upper front teeth? IF you had taken the time to RTFF you would have known about her.

    It could have been worse. You were actually a bit luckier than the last monger that had a run in with her. DO NOT pick this cvnt up!

  8. #3105

    Avoid Nikki

    Recent visit with her was a disaster. She was in triangle area, safe scoop, le check. We agreed to price went to notel we both partially disrobed. Then she said she owed money and wanted. 60 more on top of. 35 agreed to. Told her I could tip if she was good. She said just take her back to spot. I said ok I'll just keep the. 35, she grabbed lamp and said no take backs. So I just left and told manager she would not leave and was crazy, didn't want her hanging in room that was in my name. She saw me talking to manager 100' from room and came out running with big metal lamp, swinging it for fences. I shot off quickly to avoid damage to car or have to get in scuffle with this *****. She was certified crazy. She is 5'2-5'4 110 lbs. Dark brown hair. Sorta cute. My 1st bad experience in years. Be safe guys.

  9. #3104

    Triangle

    Was out to lunch and had to stop at the cvs. As I was coming out of the store I saw a beautiful spinner brunette. This girl had shoulder length straight brown hair, was probably 5'3" had skinny black pants on with a grey hoody. She gave the look and I would have made the scoop had I not been in a hurry. Anyone have any experience with this girl?

  10. #3103

    Lucy- Pregnant on J. R.

    I met up with 20 year old Lucy couple days ago. She's about 5'1" and would be thin if she wasn't 6 months pregnant. Has nice full B or small C's. Didn't act paranoid or medicated, although she uses pharmacy. She gave an excellent BBBJ for. 25. She's on R and Lantz usually. Waiting for confimation to share # with senior members. Have pics but she asked not to post.

  11. #3102

    North of 8

    Finally saw two north of 8 yesterday. One was a thin crackhead blonde with spotter in tow, and the other was a cute redbone girl wearing gym clothes. She was giving the look and I would have scooped had I not been enroute to an appointment.

  12. #3101

    Campeau

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    How much luck have you had on campeau?

    I've never knew about that one.
    This used to be a very nice stroll. I always got very good BBBJ's here from the SW's. I did both in the car and notel at night. They're not exactly lookers either and I only found 1 younger BSW that was worthy of FS at the notel. Watch out for the tranny's though. They were down closest to Gratiot. Lately it's been dead to very few out. Sometimes you can catch them just a block off campeau which makes for easier scoops.

  13. #3100

    The Ave

    Yesterday early afternoon, spotted a strolling WSW decent looking with shoulder-length jet-black hair, wearing boots and a mini skirt that ran halfway up her thighs. When some guy rubbernecked at her, she hiked the skirt and grabbed the crotch.

    Warm weather must be on the way.

  14. #3099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit One  [View Original Post]
    You can always move to certain counties of Nevada or Amsterdam.
    I agree its a service and you dam sure can't loose every thing less your stupid.

  15. #3098
    Quote Originally Posted by CostasCarl  [View Original Post]
    Murders are indeed not reported. One of my friends has a steady girlfriend who is a stripper in one of the Detroit clubs. Early on when she was dancing at a private party, the guys hosting it wanted to have sex with one of the other strippers. She was reluctant so they shot and killed her and went on and fucked the other girls. This story was never reported. I think it is not because people don't care about strippers, it is because people don't want to come forward against the murderers.

    I am a true newbie, I have only been with a couple providers (only once with the first one and a few times with the second one). Some of you have been with them and you have rated your experiences to be not so good, however, the same treatment to me was heavenly (it is all relative). I thank God that these girls / women do what they do. And I am actually agnoustic.

    Just like doctors and chefs, they provide a service which makes peoples lives better. One of the guys I work with moved into hospital administration and now he is closing a wing to make room for another business which will mean less care for patients but more money for him and the board. If I were St Peter, I would let the hookers in before I would let one of these guys walk through the gates. These girls sell their bodies, the others have sold their souls!

    It is a pity that prostitution is not legal, which is why there are so many pimps and criminals.
    You can always move to certain counties of Nevada or Amsterdam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape