Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 13123
-
02-20-12 02:11 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 615Bear222
I can't believe the the said that. The best way to handle this is to hire a aggressive lawyer that specializes in sex related crimes. Plead not guilty and ask for a jury trial. There is very good chance they will drop the case.
-
02-19-12 23:27 #4452Regular Member

Posts: 10That's bullshit. The whole "it's her word against yours" is a scare tactic. If a prosecutor ever says that, tell them "you are correct, BUT the burden of proof is on you since YOU are the prosecutor". If you had a reason for being in the area, and a reason you stopped, then it is up to the prosecution to prove that you were in the area loitering to eventually solicit a prostitute. You were charged with "loitering for the purpose of prostitution" (you're right, they don't need to prove you offered money because the charge is loitering) , get it? It's completely bogus. They offer this charge because they know they don't have proof and they play it off as being a "deal", so people just jump at it.
Originally Posted by Bear222
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-12 17:28 #4451Regular Member

Posts: 10That's bullshit. The whole "it's her word against yours" is a scare tactic. If a prosecutor ever says that, tell them "you are correct, BUT the burden of proof is on you since YOU are the prosecutor". If you had a reason for being in the area, and a reason you stopped, then it is up to the prosecution to prove that you were in the area loitering to eventually solicit a prostitute. You were charged with "loitering for the purpose of prostitution" (you're right, they don't need to prove you offered money because the charge is loitering) , get it? It's completely bogus. They offer this charge because they know they don't have proof and they play it off as being a "deal", so people just jump at it.
Originally Posted by Bear222
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-12 19:53 #4450Regular Member

Posts: 4Melissa's New digits
Texted Melissa a couple of week ago on the # 267-591-8128. Told her I was going out of town for awhile but would be back aroubd the 13th and would text her to meet. When I tried to call or text her the # was no longer in service. She had my cell # from the original contact sop yesterday I get a text from her. Now I can't meet for awhile but asked if she wanted me to post her new. She said it would be appreciated. She can receive calls (she picks up) or a text. So here it is: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].
Hope this helps her get some business
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
02-17-12 01:51 #4449Regular Member

Posts: 2Very Familiar
I've known her for many years and she's always been great. This wouldn't be the first time from what I know and understand. It's a very jealous ex boyfriend displaying the good old "if I can't have you no one will" routine. This poor girl can't get away from this guy and his lame attempts to sabatoge her as a provider. Like I said, to my knowledge she's always been great to many others and myself, and she still is.
Originally Posted by Lemmesee
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-12 21:18 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 73Quite possible, I would err on the side of caution, it is a shame since Erin is a pretty girl and she would make good $$$ being an honest provider, I was looking for her myself.
Originally Posted by Aldotcom8
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-12 16:28 #4447Regular Member

Posts: 3Not sure what to make of this
Seems like a fimilar story. Not sure what to make of this. There was a similar post sometime ago. How if the poster of this ad sees this hear can you explain?
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...asy-22/6864714
-
02-15-12 08:29 #4446Senior Member

Posts: 104Trenton nj Sting
I was arrestrd in Trenton, nj on a similar sting. Just to let you know about hooker stings. I thought I was street smart enough not to get caught up in one. Always cruise around the block looking for LE, never proposition the girl until you did the LE check in the car, all that stuff. And everybody knows a decoy will never get in the car, so no way I was going to get caught in one of them. A couple of years ago I saw a girl I thought I knew and pulled over, she opended the door and asked me if I was looking for a date. I knew she was not the girl I thought she was and figured out right then and there she was LE and started to pull off, she called out how about 2 for a BJ as I drove off. I did not make it half a block before an unmarked car pulled me over and arrested me. When I showed up in court the Trenton prosicutor told me I was charged with loitering for the purpose of prositution. That means they don't have to prove you offered money for sex. I told him I never even talked to the decoy and he said that it would be her word against mine in court, and offered me a deal, no loss of license if I pled guilty and paid a fine. Well I ended up spending $400 in fines and court costs and got a 90 day suspended sentence. So don't go by what you hear. There was another guy in court with me that was picked up in the same sting and he never even pulled over, just went around the block twice to check the girl out and they nailed him. The thing you have to remember is they will tell you she is wearing a wire, but unless you incriminate yourself you will never see the transcripts in court. It will be their word against yours. I still monger in Trenton but I never pick up a SW I don't know or haven't seen on here.
-
02-14-12 16:33 #4445Senior Member

Posts: 748Re: UC and hats
CookyJar and Milo96both seemed to get the exact point I was trying to drive when I brought up this issue.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
They point out many variables. The main point with this is if you are not sure it is better for you to vacate the area. I'm quite sure none of us would like to be the example to the others.
So in order to avoid a situation such as that, we must exercise every bit of caution we have. Of course that may at times not even be enough.
Like another contributor pointed out in a previous post of mine, If they want to get you they will find a very creative way and do it.
Do not underestimate those sworn to serve and protect. Many times its there own ass they are protecting for whatever reason. They are not all the most trustworthy people to be around. That is not to say they are all crooked. It just seems to go with the territory they work in.
In an area such as Kensington they see it all, murder, rapes, robbery, petty theft, drugs, and prostitution and the list goes on and on. They tend to lump everyone in the area, especially those from other neighborhoods as trouble. You could be from the Vatican visiting your bed ridden grandmother, to them you are just another person looking for drugs or prostitutes.
So if there is ever a question about a person being a decoy, then by all means use your head. There is another date within a few blocks. Or you might even wish to return another time. Don't even chance putting yourself at the round house. Once that happens, then you are right where they want you. Why give them the satisfaction?
About how I would know Uncle Leo if I saw them, I have to say I wouldn't. Now for me just the feeling there is a decoy in front of me is enough motivation to cover my ass. I didn't mean to imply the situation I found myself in was a foregone fact. Just the info came from a reliable source. I left the area not caring if it was true or a mistake.
Lets all play it safe out there tomorrow is another day.
-
02-13-12 23:05 #4444Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: UC and hats
Very interesting. I for one would love to hear the particulars. Did she get in your vehicle? Did she quote a price? What was the outcome?
Originally Posted by Bear222
[View Original Post]
You are so right, MedicineMan. It is way more complicated than that. LE is not stupid. We like to believe they are dumb but they aren't.
Originally Posted by MedicineMan512
[View Original Post]
Over the years I have developed my own method for picking up a girl. It is not fool proof, nothing is. I am not going to give away all of my secrets in this open forum. I will mention this:
A.) I don't believe a female undercover officer will get in a mongers car.
B.) If a female undercover officer was brave enough and did get into a strangers car, I don't believe she would be willing to allow the driver to take her for a ride.
I just heard this. I got this information from three different sources. There is a white panel truck driving the avenue with three male occupants. Two stay in the back while the driver makes the pickup. Once they are parked the two passengers in the back grab the girl and pull her into the back. They dump the girl after taking turns. Another girl told me that she was recently rapes at knife point. This kind of stuff happens on the avenue every day. Kensington Avenue is a very rough place. Here is my reasoning. No female in her right mind is going to get in a strangers car unless she is desperate.
Being a police officer is only a job. Would it be worth the money for an undercover female police officer to get in a vehicle with a stranger just too bust him for soliciting – a minor offense? She could be stabbed, scarred for life, even shot in a manner of seconds. If something like this ever happened to a female officer, just once, the department would never be able to live it down.
If she won't get in your car, drive away. I don't care if she has on two hats, no hat, no clothing and looks like a goddess – drive away. Better safe than sorry.
CookyJar
-
02-13-12 20:34 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 83You are a wise man. I worked down there for a long time and spend many a lunchtime driving the ave. After a while you get to know the faces and the new faces do get me concerned.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
During the strangler I almost picked one up but it just didn't seem right and I just kept rolling. Good Thing. Probally LE.
I always go by the rule.
LE doesn't walk the ave. They hang out.
Known girls won't hang near LE.
You won't find the same LE on the ave over and over and over. So.
Be safe everyone
-
02-13-12 15:43 #4442Senior Member

Posts: 29If it were so easy as that to spot UC then no one would ever get busted by them. There are no hard and fast rules to spotting UC as their tactics always change and evolve to stay one step ahead. You are trying to oversimplify something that can not be simplified because it is way more complicated than you seem to grasp. There are infinite variables most of which we are not aware of.
Originally Posted by Khurg
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-12 08:11 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 104UC and hats
Not true. Got busted a few years back in April. The decoy was wearing a wire so no ear piece, no radio buldge. If the are within earshot of another UC they sometimes don't evn wear a wire.
Originally Posted by Khurg
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-12 22:48 #4440Regular Member

Posts: 24Most UC wear a hat or something that covers their ears. Keeps you from noticing their earpiece that keeps them in contact with their protection.
-
02-11-12 14:31 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 748Gee, to tell you the truth I'm not really sure how to tell UC from regular SWS. In this particular instance I relied heavily on the info given to me from the person I was talking to. That person being quite reliable. Also the person in question was being very bossy to this person in a commanding way. Not average street lingo. Not to mention I had never seen this person before and I am aware of a good many of the girls on the stroll. Many of them know me and go out of their way to help cover my butt. As is the case here. Truthfully I'm glad she gave me that info.
Originally Posted by Milo96
[View Original Post]
As noted by other well meaning responders I cannot be certain beyond a doubt. Now, my unasked for advice is to be very careful when confronted with this situation. Always better to be safe rather than sorry. If I was wrong taking that info for what it was worth well no foul no harm the way I see it. Always good to view everybody as LEO rather than nobody.
Although I always try to give reliable info here, there are times when I'm just wrong. I have to say with all honesty I think the contact info was dead on.











Reply With Quote





