Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 5443
-
02-10-12 17:39 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Camden police: Cameras catching potential drug deals; offenders be warned
Thanks JR Long,
Originally Posted by JR Long
[View Original Post]
If I receive a letter I promise to inform the member of this forum. I will also take action to have my information removed. What about the rights of individual privacy.
CookyJar
-
02-10-12 16:35 #3117Senior Member

Posts: 153Shannon
A cute 22yo spinner. Lives two doors down Atlantic form Broadway. White door down from the church. She says it is ok to knock. In fact she encourages knocking for her. This one has a knock out body. Nice legs, round ass, perky tits, puffy nips. Face and chest abit pocked. Very nice, extremely sweet. Great head. Pussy gets very wet.
-
02-10-12 16:29 #3116Senior Member

Posts: 153Tara
Let me tell you about Tara. Short chubby WSW. Wears skin tight black pants and a tan wool jacket. The color of camel hair. She'll give you an alluring smile as you drive by on Broadway two blocks south of Atlantic. She is young. Short black hair. Bowling ball size boobs like bolt ons but all natural. She can suck like a hoover. Gets down on it all by her self. She took me balls deep again and again. I'll be looking for her often. No phone.
-
02-10-12 16:18 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 99Camden police: Cameras catching potential drug deals; offenders be warned
CAMDEN — Police have eyes on purported city drug sets, perhaps like never before.
They're using surveillance cameras to identify vehicles potentially involved in drug purchases here, Camden County Prosecutor Warren W. Faulk announced Friday.
Police will tell registered owners that their vehicles were seen involved in potentially illegal activity. The owners won't be charged, but they'll receive letters telling them that police will watch for the vehicles and take action if necessary, authorities said.
That could mean they seize vehicles if their drivers are seen taking part in illicit activities.
'The open air drug market is the single greatest contributor to violence, criminal activity and the diminishing of our residents' quality of life in Camden, ' city police Chief Scott Thompson said, 'and it is being funded by every person who swings through the city to buy illegal drugs.
'While we aggressively target the dealers themselves, ' Thompson added, 'it's imperative that the police department takes the steps necessary to disrupt the customers who keep fueling the problem. '
Police said they began watching the intersection of 6th and York in North Camden several months ago and a real-time feed showed the suspicious activity.
They created a database of about 600 license plates, they said, and the county Prosecutor's Office will start mailing notices to the registered vehicle owners on Monday.
Police said they know the owners aren't necessarily the offenders, but they hope they'll seek help for those who may be using the vehicles to feed a drug addiction.
Authorities added that about 90 percent of the vehicles recorded in the suspicious transactions were from outside Camden.
Police said they will expand the surveillance to other parts of the city as needed. License plates already identified will go into a plate reader mounted on all city police cruisers, they explained.
Those readers alert officers to plates they're programmed to recognize.
-
02-10-12 16:03 #3114Senior Member

Posts: 99Visitors to Camden's high-crime areas to be put on notice
Visitors to Camden's high-crime areas to be put on notice.
February 09, 2012|By Claudia Vargas, INQUIRER STAFF WRITER.
During the last four weeks, Big Brother in Camden has taken note of 624 vehicles whose occupants did something suspicious near one of the city's busiest open-air drug markets, Sixth and York Streets.
The owners of these vehicles will receive letters next week warning them that their vehicles were seen. By the city's Eye in the Sky surveillance network. In the high-crime and drug-trafficking area.
"Not only has your vehicle and tag number been recorded, appropriate criminal and / or traffic offenses may be charged if our investigation reveals your vehicle and occupants to be involved in illegal activity," the letter reads.
The Camden County Prosecutor's Office and the Camden Police Department, both of which faced deep personnel cuts last year, hope the initiative will serve as a deterrent to drug buyers in a city long plagued by drug-related crimes.
The project has confirmed what city officials have been hearing from residents for a long time: Camden's drug and crime issues are not insulated city problems. Out of the 624 letters going out (205 are repeat offenders) .90 percent are going to residents of suburban communities, Cherry Hill and Sewell being the most common destinations.
"It's really a regional public safety issue," said Camden Mayor Dana L. Redd."I think we're getting the truth now as to what's happening in our city."
However, civil liberties advocates and experts expressed concern about the unintended consequences of police targeting cars that are only seen to stop in an area of high crime.
The list of vehicles from the camera initiative "can be easily abused," said David Rudovsky, a Philadelphia civil rights and criminal defense lawyer."People become targets unfairly just because a car was seen at the wrong place at the wrong time."
But police say the vehicles targeted in the letters. And watched on monitors by veteran officers. Are those which a police officer would have normally stopped and questioned for suspicious behavior had the officer been stationed at that corner.
"It's occupants engaging in activity that is consistent with drug trafficking," Police Chief Scott Thomson said about people illegally parking and going into an alley for at most a few minutes.
"That's not abuse, it's good police work," he said.
Video surveillance from the $1. 8 million camera system, installed last year, has been capturing people of all ages and socio-economic backgrounds coming into Camden to buy heroin, crack, and marijuana, officials said.
The Police Department, which has yet to recover its full strength following massive layoffs early last year, is too short-staffed to be breaking up the dozens of drug corners at all hours, Thomson said.
The 81 surveillance cameras throughout the city "broadened the scope of our coverage," he said. Forty more are scheduled to be installed within weeks. The chief would not disclose the locations of the new cameras.
Those hustling on the corner in North Camden, mostly 20-somethings who have grown up in the drug-infested environment, say the cameras have not deterred them.
"I smile at it every day," said one young man, who declined to give his name, while waving and smiling at the camera above him at Fourth Street and York."There's nothing they can do about it."
A drive through North Camden in the morning proves that the drug trade is still open and thriving. Almost every corner has one or two dealers eager to sell to the prework crowd.
While driving into work, County Prosecutor Warren Faulk says he notices that so many cars make a right on Seventh Street to head into North Camden.
"Sometimes I follow them. There's no reason for someone from Cherry Hill to be going into North Camden at 8 a. M," Faulk said.
Only after five years of no suspicious activity is a tag number erased from Camden's system, Thomson said, and there is no appeal process for challenging a surveillance letter.
Camden is also sending the information to the motorists' local police departments so they, too, can be on the lookout for those vehicles, Faulk said.
"If in fact they are coming into the city to buy drugs, they could also be responsible for burglaries or break-ins [in their towns] to keep up their drug habit," Faulk said.
Edward Barocas, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey, said that while many cities have surveillance cameras, he had never heard of any other municipality writing to vehicle owners about their presence in high-crime areas.
"I find it extremely troubling," Barocas said after reviewing a draft of the letter.
"It is done in such a heavy-handed way. People have the right to visit their family member or doctor even if they are located in a high-crime area," he said.
A spokesman for the Philadelphia police said the letter campaign is a good strategy.
"If you are using Mom and Dad's car and saying you're going to the mall when really you are going to Camden to buy crack then, yeah," said Lt. Ray Evers,"It's a good tactic." He added that many of those letters will likely prompt parental intervention.
But, Evers said, he does not expect Philadelphia to follow suit soon. While there are 240 surveillance cameras throughout the city, the department first has to fix the more than 100 cameras that are out.
-
02-10-12 10:20 #3113Senior Member

Posts: 258First check in
Moved to the AC area last week and wanted to check out the Camden scene on a Tuesday afternoon.
No one that I would even consider picking up on Broadway. One blonde hooker who looked like she had 2 feet in the grave was flagging down trucks on Broadway near the power plant. Saw another older redhead with short red hard, hooking around the same area. Wasn't remotely interested in picking up either one of them and got the hell out of there. I didn't need a car date that bad.
I ended up settling on a BP girl off of Route 130 in the Days Inn. Will report on her when I have additional time.
-
02-08-12 00:13 #3112Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Mission Creep
I am posting this as a partial response to the above extract taken from ”Mission Creep”, a post in the “Comment on Forum Rules,” thread. It is not my practice to post pictures of faceless tits. But, I must proudly standup and embrace the vaginas and asses. I am not aware of any revenues being generated by my photos of vaginas and asses, non-helpful or otherwise. I am not aware of any careful protection from criticism. For my part, helpful, intelligent criticism is always welcomed. If anyone has something intelligent to say, negative or positive, about my pictures or post please feel free to say it in the thread provided for me by the administrator. If you have a complaint about me, post it in the “Complaints about other Members,” thread (also provided for by the administrator).
Originally Posted by Bigtime Monger
[View Original Post]
Whether the mission statement is changed or not; my reasons for contributing to this forum will remain the same.
I post a picture and someone logs onto this site and sees it. At that point the possibilities become infinite. They (the possibilities) for the large part are out of my hands. The possibilities are infinite and beyond my control. A viewer might look at one of my pictures and see: A long lost sister, a pair of shoes they like, a tattoo copywriter’s infringement, a nice smile, a nipple ring they lost in 1949 on a beach, their future wife, current wife, the girl who poisoned their brother, a World War II Nazi collaborator, Hitler, Hitler and Elvis entwined, Alien invaders or any number of possibilities and combination of possibilities; a list to long for me to conceive. The possibilities of what the viewer might see goes on infinitely. And! I have no control. The same thing applies to what a viewer might do or want to do after viewing one of my pictures. A viewer of one of my pictures might decide, on they own, that they want to find the girl in the picture for the purpose of having sex with her. They might decide that they want a girl not in my picture. Or, they might decide to have a warm glass of milk and go to bed. Once again, the possibilities are vast and out of any control that I might have.
The question is: Am I posting pictures for the purpose of “Helping Men Find Women for Sex” (the current mission statement for this forum)? The answer is emphatically, “No.” That would be pandering. My purposes are my own. This is an entertainment. This is a hobby. I am a hobbyist, an amateur photographer. Dire I say it? I am an artist. I am a poor starving artist.
I cannot, in good conscience, encourage the implied behavior and do not promote prostitution or any other morally loose illegal sexual activities. What I do is done solely for entertainment purposes.
I am sorry if this offends anyone. I am sorry if I have offended anyone.
Mike,
Originally Posted by Mike 80
[View Original Post]
You are so right on every point.
Ashley is a cutie. And yes, she does look younger than 26. Of cause, like most of the girls who live out on the streets, she wasn’t carrying ID. However, I drilled her a bit and after talking to her and listing to her, you do get the impression that she could be 26.
You are absolutely a monger after my own heart. It takes a lot of effort to be an asshole. I don’t have the time or the energy to go around with a chip on my shoulder, acting like god’s gift to women and treating people like they are beneath me. Life’s too short.
I remember the post you are referring too. It was spot on. When I come out I come out to have a little fun. When I am out I do my thing but I try to do it with a little decorum. There are limits, there are rules. No one should have to post them on the wall. It’s common sense.
CookyJar
-
02-07-12 23:21 #3111Senior Member

Posts: 51Ashley
Hey cookyjar, Thanks for the pictures, Sorry to rush you with them but I was excited to come home and see what I had just got done having fun with. You can take as much time as you need. I love your pictures and what you do for this site.
I have to say I think ashley looked alot better the day I saw her. Maybe it was just my imagination because I was horney. Or maybe like you said you caught her on a bad day. Thats not hard to do with one of the girls out there. One day they are fully medicated and look great, take thier time and act like your long lost girlfriend that's giving it to you for the first time on prom night. But catch them when they are having withdraw and they are a completely diferent person. If I remember correctly she was shaved a lot better. It was a bit dark in the room.
One thing about ashley is she didn't have a lot of time. She has a baby and someone was watching it for her and she had to be home soon. At first I always start out with a car date to see how a girl is going to be. If I'm getting a good vibe and have the $ I ask to go to a room. I didn't think ashley was going to go for it. But of course talk of making it worth her while changed that.
I found her in one of the normal spots kind of around the triangle. Seems like all the girls are bunched in a little area these days. I always see them between the new building they are putting up and atlantic. Back in the day it seemed like they would be spread out more but now they stand in packs. I'm not sure if that's because soneone is shaking them down on the other corners or they are just more friendly with each other these days and want some company while waiting for thier date. Time was around 8 or 9pm.
I'm not sure what the noise thing was. Most of the girls are happy when I pick them up and say they are glad they don't have to be with a nasty dude so I don't think it was because of me personaly. Like I said it turned me on too. She didn't seem completely grossed out but just little wimpers like she knew she was a bad girl doing a bad thing.
All said and done. I can't complain and hope she really does call me on Thursday when I get paid like I told her to.
-
02-07-12 20:16 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 862Ashley, karma and common sense
Another terrific set, Cooky. Ashley is a cutie and certainly does look younger than 26. For me, from a facial prettiness standpoint she's not far off the Casey / Carey (or whatever we decided her name is) Camden standard. Casey comes across as sexier in your pictures but Ashley's prettiness goes more in the cute / sweet direction and that's a fine direction too.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
As to your point about trying to make her day better, I believe it. You've been consistent on that point since the day you joined this forum and I really doubt anybody could fake that attitude through as many posts as you've made. In your reports you are remarkably charitable toward the women you pick up. You never give the sense that you are looking down on them. You are not judgmental and rarely criticize them or their situation. Unfortunately that sometimes opens you up to being ripped by some of the more refined "hobbyists," escort and AMP-lovers on this board. They can't believe you touched them, let alone showcased them in a photo set without making clear how horrible they are or look.
I like to think I try to take a similar approach. Part of it is just karma and common sense. You treat SWs well, with compassion, kindness, decency, all that stuff, chances are better they are going to treat you well too. It doesn't always work that way and occasionally you'll find someone who tries to take advantage of it. But overall, yes I think the Golden Rule really does apply to mongering too. It doesn't mean I won't talk dirty to her. I think it was Forth Ryte who commented awhile ago about how a couple of the things he loves about mongering is the freedom to be able to reach between a SWs legs and finger her pussy, then ask her if she takes it up the ass, all within a minute of meeting her. I love that too. But on every date I always go into it wanting the girl to feel relaxed, comfortable, and in a better mood than she started, especially if I sense she started the date in a bad mood.
-
02-07-12 16:31 #3109Regular Member

Posts: 1Ashley
Her tattoo says Ashley, wonder if her girlfriend is named Ashley. LOL
-
02-07-12 12:41 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 197Ashley
Great job finding Ashley. Where did you spot her And around what time?
QUOTE=Rizob; 1375083]Hey cookyjar, I'm a little confused and maybe you could help me out. I picked up a girl a few hours ago named ashley. At least I'm pretty sure that was her name. We had a great time. She was a very good provider and a cool girl. She said she was 26 and had a cute little freckle face that made her look younger. I was really happy to find such a cute girl.
We were talking and I asked her about this site and if she had ever heard of it. She said as a matter of fact the guy that takes all the pictures for the site just did a photo shoot with her a few days ago. I was figuring that was you cookyjar but of course I may be mistaken.
So I came home and logged on and see pictures of ashley but it's not the same girl. I was just wondering if there is another ashley (Or girl with freckles with a name that starts with A) that you just took pictures of? Because I would love to see some pictures of the girl I was with tonight. By the way whoever the person was that took pictures of her, she said you were very cool to her. So keep up the good work with treating these girls right. Because they are human and have feelings too.
So a Little about the date we went on. I took her to the notell because whenever I find a gem of broadway thats where we go. We had FS. She was a very good provider with a nice body and everything was nice and tight and just where it should be.
There was only one thing that I found kind of interesting. She seemed like when we were having FS that she was going to bust out crying or something. I don't think she was going to but it was just the way she was acting. Like she knew she was a bad girl doing a bad thing. I kind of felt a little bad for her but at the same time she was doing it in a way that really turned me on! It's hard to explain but it was the sounds she was making and the look on her face. You could tell that some bad things have been done to her. Most of the girls know how to zone that stuff out and they just do what they do with very little real emotion. You can't blame them they have to do some nasty things.
So what I'm trying to say is ashley is a good time. She doesn't have a phone but she is supposed to call me. But we all know how that usually goes. And if anybody just took pictures of her post them up please.[/QUOTE]
-
02-06-12 21:20 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Ashley
Rizob,
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
First things first! Let me just say that yours was an excellent post and review. You covered all the basics on Ashley and then some. Now to answer a few questions.
Yeah! You got me. I was the guy Ashley was talking about. She and I had one hell of a nice date. Yes, I did take her pictures. Here's why the delay in posting them.
1. I always try to post any pictures I take in a timely manner. However, as I have mentioned in previous post, I always incorporate a slight delay between the date the pictures are taken and the date they are posted. I do this for a number of reasons, least of which is to deter LE (or anyone else) from being able to establish a timetable around the dates and times I go out.
2. Depending on the girl and the situation I normally take at least 30 pictures. They need to be processed/edited. That takes a little time and a little effort.
3. Believe it or not, I do have a life away from USASexGuide and sometimes that life intrudes and prevents me from participating in site activities. In other words; sometimes I just don't have the time. That was the case this past week and weekend. I was just too busy to do more than check end.
Sorry for the delay. Normally, no one would have noticed.
CookyJar
-
02-06-12 21:17 #3106Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Ashley
Actually there are tons of Ashleys that have been reviewed by myself and others. I believe it was SuperEloquent who discussed and came up with a very interesting reason for the popularity of the name Ashley among streetwarkers.
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, the way the forum is set-up, there are way too many places where pictures can be located, making it difficult to do a proper picture search. FYI: I post all of my Jersey girl pictures here in the South Jersey General Thread.
CookyJar
-
02-06-12 21:07 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Ashley
With one minor exception, I totally agree with your assessment of Ashley's talents. As a provider she is tops. She was very accommodating. Her youthful appearance is very pleasing. I received a wonderful BBBJ. She performed the BJ without making any unusual sounds. Later, during FS she was vocal, but the sounds I heard were sensual and erotic. The only visuals I can remember is the flowing of her long hair and the bouncing of her luscious buttocks as she rhythmically pounced back while I held on tight in the doggie style position. Suffice it to say I never got a good look at her face during sex.
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
Ashley is a good girl. She is currently going though whatever she is going though. Whatever that may be it does not matter to me. That may sound a little harsh. It isn't. Because no matter what; I treat the girls well. I treat them with tolerance and compassion no matter what their current condition happens to be. So it Ashley was having a bad day prior to our date. Even if I didn't perceive things as well as you did, I tried to make her day better – because I always do. That's me.
Enjoy the pictures.
CookyJar
-
02-04-12 12:08 #3104Senior Member

Posts: 445Ashley
There are Ashley's in the Philly section, sometimes they cross the river,
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1199122











Reply With Quote




