Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3037

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by CostasCarl  [View Original Post]
    Murders are indeed not reported. One of my friends has a steady girlfriend who is a stripper in one of the Detroit clubs. Early on when she was dancing at a private party, the guys hosting it wanted to have sex with one of the other strippers. She was reluctant so they shot and killed her and went on and fucked the other girls. This story was never reported. I think it is not because people don't care about strippers, it is because people don't want to come forward against the murderers.

    I am a true newbie, I have only been with a couple providers (only once with the first one and a few times with the second one). Some of you have been with them and you have rated your experiences to be not so good, however, the same treatment to me was heavenly (it is all relative). I thank God that these girls / women do what they do. And I am actually agnoustic.

    Just like doctors and chefs, they provide a service which makes peoples lives better. One of the guys I work with moved into hospital administration and now he is closing a wing to make room for another business which will mean less care for patients but more money for him and the board. If I were St Peter, I would let the hookers in before I would let one of these guys walk through the gates. These girls sell their bodies, the others have sold their souls!

    It is a pity that prostitution is not legal, which is why there are so many pimps and criminals.
    No doubt you are correct. Everyone has a different tastes. Like asking where best place to eat, one would get multiple answers. I for one like the variety and all of us have our pros and cons. Trick is to glean info from someone who has similar likes as you to get ensure the best intel.

    Your post is well said.

  2. #3036

    DeeDee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    BSW, short, mid / late-20s (I think) , John R near State Fair / Lantz. Never actually dated her but talked to her on a few occasions.
    Thank you for the update. Sad I am to hear about another murdered SW, but relieved to know it wasn't the lady I knew (WSW in the Brightmoor area).

  3. #3035
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if there are multiple DeeDee's out there, and I would like to know if the woman I met (more than met, actually.) is still among the living. What did the deceased look like, and where did she operate?
    BSW, short, mid / late-20s (I think) , John R near State Fair / Lantz. Never actually dated her but talked to her on a few occasions.

  4. #3034

    Triangle

    Strolled through the triangle last night. Found a good looking blonde but missed the scoop. Stopped for a bite to eat and found several good looking gals after dinner. Was about to make a scoop and the SO called about the water heater. Damn damn damn. Did see an older gal who said she would give the best damn BJ I ever had. Said sorry Hun and passed. All of the talent was west of tel. There were some. BSW east but none looked like they were worth scooping.

    Also saw a couple of gals hanging at the yellow motel on gr. I don't know why they hang there as it seems like a perfect spot to get pinched by uncle no no.

  5. #3033

    Cherry on the R

    This last Sunday I scooped up Cherry, blonde 5'2" skinny nice be's and a chipped front tooth. For 25 I got a nice BJ. I wore her out a bit because it can take awhile for me to finish with only a BJ. She wanted me covered and would not let me cim. I do think I got a bladder infection from her though.

  6. #3032

    DeeDee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Sad news — confirmation on DeeDee's murder. Condolences to her friends.
    I don't know if there are multiple DeeDee's out there, and I would like to know if the woman I met (more than met, actually.) is still among the living. What did the deceased look like, and where did she operate?

  7. #3031
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    There's no need for that. Yeah it's a little difficult to comprehend first skim through but you're better than that. She's not calling anyone out or saying all mongers are pathetic assholes that will get theirs like the "Halo" or "Debra" posting.
    Ben, lets just say I have my reasons and keep it at that.

  8. #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Sad news — confirmation on DeeDee's murder. Condolences to her friends.
    Sad to hear that it has been confirmed.

  9. #3029
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    Must not be that ignorant because you took the time to tell me that. Why am I ignorant because I know I am a beautiful w / s/f / who is very intelligent, I admit I'm not when it comes to jumping in and out of cars but wait let me guess you go out and pick us girls out to right? Hmmm. And I'm the ignorant one right. I know what I am doing because iv; e been on my own since 13 and now am 28 about to be 29 still breathing with things to show for. Hope you aint married going out here while you want to down grade me asshole!
    See the below definition of the word ignorant. Your posts, manner of speaking and obvious grasp of the English language is the cause. This post is MUCH more intelligent and legible then others; however, you are still having issues. Stating that you know what you are doing, because you have been doing it since you were 13 does not show any intelligence. It simply shows a messed up individual, who had a messed up childhood and is now proceeding into adult life with the same messed up attitude.

    Ig·no·rant/&712; ign&601; are&601; nt/

    Adjective:

    Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

    Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

  10. #3028

    Confirmation

    Sad news — confirmation on DeeDee's murder. Condolences to her friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    As much as I hate to spread rumors, I'the heard about the DeeDee thing from another source, as well as info that DeeDee was the real target when Reyna was killed (asshole shot up the house where he thought DeeDee was and Reyna got hit.) Yes, this is hearsay but I'm hearing it from multiple sources.

  11. #3027
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 163518

    This is ms. Lady be aka brandi I be in 7mile johnr area but you won't see me out to much.
    You look slim and cute LadyB. I look forward to more posts and pics.

  12. #3026

    Come on

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Wow. You are really ignorant. I mean, to the point that it simply must hurt to be you.
    There's no need for that. Yeah it's a little difficult to comprehend first skim through but you're better than that. She's not calling anyone out or saying all mongers are pathetic assholes that will get theirs like the "Halo" or "Debra" posting.

  13. #3025

    DeeDee

    As much as I hate to spread rumors, I'the heard about the DeeDee thing from another source, as well as info that DeeDee was the real target when Reyna was killed (asshole shot up the house where he thought DeeDee was and Reyna got hit.) Yes, this is hearsay but I'm hearing it from multiple sources.

  14. #3024

    Must not be that ignorant

    Must not be that ignorant because you took the time to tell me that. Why am I ignorant because I know I am a beautiful w / s/f / who is very intelligent, I admit I'm not when it comes to jumping in and out of cars but wait let me guess you go out and pick us girls out to right? Hmmm. And I'm the ignorant one right. I know what I am doing because iv; e been on my own since 13 and now am 28 about to be 29 still breathing with things to show for. Hope you aint married going out here while you want to down grade me asshole!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Wow. You are really ignorant. I mean, to the point that it simply must hurt to be you.

  15. #3023

    Murders not reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    I've been in johnr area for years and not one girl that has od or murder been known to public unless it was coming from people on streets. Fuck it there hookers who gives a fuck if they are dead is all that would / was / has been said. Its sad because we are human just as well as someone else why because we do drugs and hook. I'm 28 yrs old graduated from owosso michigan I am a writer I write poetry which is published in books every year 30 people in us is pick to have poem on cd I got picked 2 yrs 6th and 7th place. Dam I am a smart person but because I do drugs (which ya I smoke and snort a little line but neer touched needles) makes me a nobody.
    Murders are indeed not reported. One of my friends has a steady girlfriend who is a stripper in one of the Detroit clubs. Early on when she was dancing at a private party, the guys hosting it wanted to have sex with one of the other strippers. She was reluctant so they shot and killed her and went on and fucked the other girls. This story was never reported. I think it is not because people don't care about strippers, it is because people don't want to come forward against the murderers.

    I am a true newbie, I have only been with a couple providers (only once with the first one and a few times with the second one). Some of you have been with them and you have rated your experiences to be not so good, however, the same treatment to me was heavenly (it is all relative). I thank God that these girls / women do what they do. And I am actually agnoustic.

    Just like doctors and chefs, they provide a service which makes peoples lives better. One of the guys I work with moved into hospital administration and now he is closing a wing to make room for another business which will mean less care for patients but more money for him and the board. If I were St Peter, I would let the hookers in before I would let one of these guys walk through the gates. These girls sell their bodies, the others have sold their souls!

    It is a pity that prostitution is not legal, which is why there are so many pimps and criminals.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape